Thirty one

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

Hello, thankyuu

welcome new subscribers,

and here is the next chapter guys,

ENJOY!

 


 

I shiver by my own nasty thoughts for I don’t know what is happening inside the school male restroom which ridiculously guarded by two savages teenagers wearing the school uniforms at the doorway.

 

Poor Jaejoong, what the Jung kid will do to him? Donghae is in far worst anxious state, his pink cheeks turned into pale and he shrieks unconsciously over Jaejoong’s screaming from the inside just now, I’m in desperate moves in attempt to barge in but the two well built up body teenagers guards easily shove me away with their huge arms.

 

I might consider to go to the gym from now on, I don’t know why but the strange taunting words that came out from Siwon’s mouth “male olive” suddenly strike my pride for the second time.

 

Maybe I should call the police officer instead those useless teachers to deal with this Jung kid.

 

What kind of school is this? There are no laws and even there is, it’s within the young mafia grasped.

 

I wonder how in the heck the kids able to survive all the year in this school if they somehow whatsoever offended that stupid Jung kid?

 

Right!! Come to think, just what the Jaejoong’s situation is in to.

 

Locked up inside the restroom with the young barbarian mafia with no one able to help him out.

 

I’m sorry Jaejoong, I rewind those words in my mind hoping to make myself feel better, but unfortunately it didn’t work that much.

 

Surprisingly, the door opens when I was about to give the third attempt to burst in forcedly, revealing the Jung kid that walks out the restroom with the lousy firm steps, wincing his eyebrows awkwardly, gritted his teeth, looks really confused and dazed up.

 

His cheeks burns in red then he walks further away from us, without noticing his two underlings presence causing the next minutes the two got confused and realized that they’ve been abandoned by their almond shaped-eye master and so they need to start running the hallway in panic to adjusting the Jung kind’s rushing footsteps.

 

Seconds later, a pale kid walks out limply from the restroom, to me he looks like had lost his soul.

 

Omona!

 

He looks paler than he used to be; spacing out in his own little world, gazing at us blankly, I’m not sure are we, I mean Donghae and I are even existed in those big doe eyes; Jaejoong bits his lower lips in nervous then abruptly he sits on the ground, buried his face with his palms only to gasped in shocked while looking to his left palm seems to get realized of something burdening and then oddly his too pale cheeks bloom in red in instant as fast as that, as red as the tomato, Omo! His condition is worse than that Jung kid.

 

He seems shy?????? Or humiliated?????

 

I don’t get the idea.

 

Mwoya? What the hell was happening inside that cubicle anyway, curiosity is drenching all over my thought and Donghae seems to have the same reaction as well, so he pats his student’s shoulder only to earn him another gasps.

 

“Are you all right Jaejoong? Did he hurt you? Tell me!” Asked Donghae with the worried tone, still his shoulder patiently, the kid replies by shaking his head violently, his dark raven hair is lapping his pale forehead when does it.

 

Though I don’t like his naughty acts, but I have the same worrisome as much as Donghae, the scared feeling of an innocent boy being bullied or maybe being harassed violently by a young mafia are terrorizing my healthy mind.

 

“Yah kid, gwaenchanha? Are you all right? Where did he hurt you, tell us!” I ask him, he pouts and once again buries his head to his own palms and once again he gasps in panic yelling “Kyaaaaaa…….!!!” While watching his left hand with disgusting look, he cries, “Ummaa… not anymore….”

 

“MWOOOOO??” I cry out loud.

 

Not anymore, he said???

 

“Yah! Seriously, what was happening Jaejoong?” I almost scream to that.

 

“Nothing.” He replies shyly.

 

“Who would believe that, tell us, what the hell is going on with you?” I ask him again.

 

Long short story,

 

After the patience of digging the story from the kid, at last we know the reason behind his weird acts.

 

The story sort of like this,

 

According to Jaejoong, when we’ve being dragged out from the restroom, Yunho shoved, lifted and trapping him against the wall then yelled at him with full hatred, that one we know.

 

Then suddenly, Yunho purposely released Jaejoong from the highest height as he can to suffer his skinny body, Jaejoong fell on the with the loud thud to the restroom floor, we, Donghae and me gasped when he heard this one.

 

The next thing happened was that Jaejoong caressed his and the Jung kid is about to grabbed his collar again when Jaejoong pushed him harshly, well kind of squeeze him real hard to make him further away from him, this one we’re still listening with full horror while Jaejoong made it worst by pausing the story with scary look.

 

Then he convinced to us, he accidentally touched him, I was like “Who? Who’s touching who?”

 

Jaejoong said, he accidentally touched or more like pushed or unconsciously squeezed Yunho’s peepee, “A Yunho’s what???” I asked him in confused, and then it hit me.

 

I laughed out loud unconsciously; Donghae still couldn’t digest the situation that Jaejoong tried to explain.

 

“Kyaaa…Don’t laugh at me! Stop laughing! I was sitting on the floor and he was standing in front of me, he was about to grab my collar again, so I pushed him real hard, but I uh~ his crotch is in front of me, it was pure an accident.”

 

At last Donghae smiles and covers his mouth with his palm knowing why I’m laughing, “so what’s happening after that?”

 

“He yelled at me, when you will stop touching my little Yunho! I was shocked because I’m still squeezing his peepee, so I let it go, then Yunho left just like that.” Jaejoong pouts and his eyes become teary.

 

“PUAHAHAHA…HAHHAHA…” I still can’t stop laughing right now, they’re kids after all.

 

“Seriously, and then he left just like that?” I asked him again, he nods shyly.

 

“Thank goodness you’re all right; I was so worried when he trapped you inside.” Donghae sighed.

 

“Aahahah… that was hilarious, but honestly, I never thought Yunho can be shy like that too? Huh? Come think, indeed Yunho was put on his shy face, an awkward one, ahaha….”

 

“Kyu! Stop laughing.” Jaejoong’s eyes are teary and threatening to fall, I smirk at him, “Oh come on! No need to be that shy, at least you’re save now.” I grin widely.

 

Suddenly, he cries, literally.

 

“Omo! Yah! Don’t cry!” I sit beside him and told him to stop crying.

 

Suddenly Jaejoong hugs me tightly and buries his head to my chest, "I'm scared Sir...!"

 

MWOYAAAAA???????

 

“Yah! What the hell you’re doing?” He still crying, I sigh and glance to Donghae, Donghae averts his eyes and bits his lower lip.

 

I smile to him gesturing that I don’t know why suddenly he hugs me.

 

“I~ I will report to the teacher’s room now!” Donghae speaks nervously and then he left us.

 

“Hae wait up!” I call out in desperate.

 

When they’re only the two of us, Jaejoong pushes me and smirks evilly, “Lucky you, he’s jealous right now!”

 

I gazed him in confused and anger, “Serves you right! I’ve told you to stop laughing at me.”

Then Jaejoong stands up and left me just like that.

 

MWOYYYAAAAA????

 

 

 

To be continued,

 


 

Thankyu for reading my story

For you  . . . for you . . . xD