Twenty

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

I admit the story is a bit out of topic,

But, who cares, ehehehe… I will comes back to Kyuhae in the end

That’s for sure chingu ya

So here is the next chappie,

ENJOY!!!

 


Come to think!

 

When I turned around to look who was falling to the ground, I did feel my foot stepped onto something followed by the cracked sound vaguely and when I step over my foot to the random side now, I glance the poor fragile thing already broken, it’s Kim Jaejoong’s glasses.

 

“Oops!! Sorry!!” I spell that out unconsciously.

He whines again in sad, “Ooohh!! What should I do now; I don’t have the spare for that.” She pouted, I mean, he pouted. Gosh!! Better keep remind myself that is a he, not a she.

“I’m sorry, I will buy you a new one, we could stop by the optical nearby to buy you a pair, right now.” Yes, right now! Because I am sick of this place they called school, which the class itself refused me to teach, so why even bother to stay here, right?

“You will?” he tilted his head unknowingly, cutely, “Errr. . . yes.” I don’t know why I feel awkward? Maybe I’m still not use to this male who has the female look, I mean, just look at the size of his big doe eyes, the too pale flawless skin, also the too red pouty lips?

Everything is in too—this and too—that, including his small waist?

Yah! Jinjja? When he stands up, that one true fact shocked me, man can have a small-size waist after all??? Omona! You see! Awkward! But I must say, he’s uhm. . . ahh . . Gorgeous! Another awkward statement appointed to a young male, whatever.

 

“Seonsaengmin! Gwaenchannhayo? Teacher! Are you all right?” He asks me while waving his hand closely blocking my sight, calling me from my daydreaming, “Ah, yes! I’m all right!” I smile to him.

“Omo! What happened to you? You look real uhm… messed up!” Jaejoong frowned, and then looks to the crowded that making the line along the corridor, “Oh I see! Bullies huh?” He asked.

“You know Sir? You could always report this prick, I suggest, to the police, rather than the headmaster, well, you do know that this school is belong to the Jung, right?” I nod and almost sob, at last someone with clearly-minded, who knows my difficult as the maknae teacher, and I swear, he just called me “Sir” too, I am so touched.

 

Omo! Am I starting to have a bipolar mood now? How awful is this?

 

Jaejoong walks to the crowd and then stop to facing a specific person who has the well tanned muscular body.

Oh yeah! He succeeded to find the devil behind the bully right to the core, well anyone can predict that either, pfffttt!!!

 

What is he doing? I wonder.

 

I am watching the female look boy talks to Jung kid, he looks so small compare to that monster look alike.

“Bullying is only for a childish, my friends!” Jaejoong paused, smiling elegantly, still looking at the son of mafia who is now frowning in confused, “and for goodness! HE IS A TEACHER, YOU ING MORONS!” Jaejoong suddenly squeaks with high pitch tone, the Jung kid closes his eyes, wiping his face, after receiving the spittle splattered in that close range.

“And you are just students, nothing but a bunch of young ignorant.” Jaejoong is raising his hands to the air, almost like performing something with glory, no wonder Donghae adores this kid, he may act a bit weird, but I like him.

“Come on guys! If your parents so happen to know what are you doing right now, we know that won’t be such a good idea, isn’t it? I mean what will happen to you?” He points to the random students, “you—,  you—and you??  Ooohh!!! Mommy and Daddy are gonna be so—mad at you, and they will cut your funds, your credit cards, you ride, your ing fancy s, or sort of, which you think will make you crucified enough to make your lovely day doomed. So just be wise enough to not follow this loser Jung as your boss!” He, the female look boy, is pointing his pale slim index finger directly to the son of mafia.

The face may looks like female but this kid sure has some guts, I really do like him, in fact I start to adore him too.

Even though this looks relieved for me, I don’t like this unpleasant situation very much, if my student helps me to settle this problem while I as the teacher acts like the pity , then me is nothing but a loser with no pride.

I intend to walk out the school but change my mind after watching my very last student who stay still in my class, willingly to listen to my lecturer, even though he slumbered to the dream land all the way, but now stands still to fight for what is right, then I can’t just walk and run away, now can I?

 

Everyone seems surprised at how the brave Kim Jaejoong, dares to challenge Jung Yunho.

 

Then suddenly,

Jaejoong walks backwards, closer, aiming to me, omo! He has eyes in the back of his head I think, I am facing his back now, “is the offer still on?” He whispers to me, “What offer?” I ask in confused while facing his back, I’m talking to his back, “Tch!! The glasses Sir, you said you will buy me the new one, right? I know mine maybe is a bit oldie fashion and the frame almost cracked at the edge, but you still owe me a new one, right? Sir???”

“Duh-Oh!! Ah! Yes!” I startled a bit, kind of didn’t expect that question, actually, “Yes of course, I will buy you another one, you can pick whichever you like, as long as my pocket can afford it.”

“Oh! Goodie!” He chirped then back to whispers, “Now, when I count to three, run!”

“Eehhh!!! Sorry what are you saying?”

But he counts in fast,

“One—two, three, RUNNnnnnnn!!!” He grabs my wrist and pulls me roughly, forcing me to follow him to run.

 


 

To be continued,

 

Thankyu for reading my story,

For you . . . for you . . . xD