Fourteen

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

Omo!! Thank you for the nice comments;

I’m kind of surprised,

I thought this ff not interesting at all, and I was thinking of to quit writing it, lol

Then again, you can’t start things without finished it, right?? Teheheh. . .

So, here it goes,

 

ENJOY!!

 


It’s an unwanted situation, a freakin’ mistake, a disaster, an incident, Siwon and I were shocked and the stupid childish fight which includes punching, grabbing, and struggling on the floor comes to an end.

It was like the end of the world for both of us and so, unnoticed we decided to raise the white flag and became best friend in attempt to save the human kind from the alien attack, only the human is Donghae, and us is the aliens. We’re trying to fix our mistake by attempt make the world peace for Donghae.

Exaggerated? No.

We reach the hospital in 15 minutes.

The general practitioner in the hospital won’t be able to handle Donghae situation. Donghae’s jaw has misplaced a bit and the doctor suggested us to find the Orthopedic Specialist, whatever that means.

But I do know a person who has this degree and I hate that guy, he’s a true King of ert, he’s sort of our family from Hyukjae’s hyung’s side. Hyukjae’s cousin from his mother side, so we literally don’t have any blood relationship, yet family in odd connection.

I and the ert is still cousin.

We waited for the line at the Specialist Section and when Donghae’s name was called, we, Siwon-the-guy-who-we-don’t-need-at-the-most, Donghae and I stand and walk following the nurse to the orthopedic room.

“Oh!! Hello, my lovely cousins!!” He chirped. “Ow! Look at you my sweet cutie pie Kyuhyun, you’ve all grown up now?” He pinches me; aching my cheeks. I grinned awkwardly saying Hi audibly to him, “and SWEET MAMA!!!” He claps his hands excitedly, “Who is this Hottie guy?” He stares to Siwon almost drooling from the head to his toe, sighing and whistling every now and then.

Siwon frowned and winches his bushy eyebrows feels awkward being the center of the unpleasant look, I chuckled. Oh yeah! Siwon hasn’t met my other weird ert cousin, now hasn’t he?

“Hi! I’m Doctor Kim Heechul, nice to meet you y!” He winks.

Yep! That’s my long distance relation cousin’s name, Kim Heechul. Heechul shoves his hand for a handshake, “errr . . . I’m Siwon.” Siwon stuttered. Oh boy! This is funny, as far as I know, Siwon never fear to anyone, but look at his horror face now, it’s priceless.

When they’re shaking hand, I can’t help but to look at the way Heechul wetting and bits his lower lips to show the iest move to seducing Mr. Once-who-was-my-boss and the respond is a negative impact, totally one-sided absurd. This is hilarious, obviously I’m enjoying the way Siwon gets nervous, ahahaha…., Oh man!!

“Would you mind to let go my hand now??” Siwon demands, waving his hands trying to escape from Heechul’s hand grip.

“Heechul Hyung, please look at Donghae’s Hyung’s jaw! We have X-Ray his jaw and they say we need the orthopedic specialist.” I interrupted them.

“Ah! Yes! Yes! The nurse has shown me the X-Ray results and luckily, we don’t need any particular surgery or sort of, lemme see your jaw, Hae!” Heechul grabs Donghae’s jaw and suddenly we heard a weird bone crack followed by Donghae’s screaming, Siwon and I are shocked. Heechul just uses his bare hands to replace Donghae’s jaw to its place, Omo!!! With his bare hands?? Can you believe that?? (No, but believe it or not, let’s just say he just did xD )

“Now, you need to use this neck holder ( I don’t know the name sorry ) for at least a week.” Heechul puts on the neck holder to Donghae’s neck and after, he walks to his desk. “Okay! Uhm. . ., I see you already receive the med for your bruises cheeks, so this one is from mine.” Heechul writes something on the recipe memo and hand it to me.

“Free charge!” He said; I smile and wanted to say thank you but Heechul added, “But you have to give me his phone number.” Obviously, he means Siwon. I chuckled.

Gladly, I write it on a memo and hand it over to Heechul. “Yahhh!! Who give you an excuse to give him my phone number, Cho???” Siwon yelps. Who cares, right??

I grab Donghae’s wrist, saying thank you and bits my goodbye to Heechul hurriedly.

Donghae and I kind of rushing walk out the room leaving Siwon behind, when the next thing we heard is the loud thud coming from the door’s being shut rudely, making Siwon unable to follow us out from the room.

Bwahahaha…..Oh boy!! This ought to be good. I glued my right ear to the door to have a better hearing. If only I could peek what happen to the poor troll that trapped into the ert’s room.

“What are you doing? Lemme out you freak! Yah!! Don’t touch me!” I can hear those words from the outside vaguely, ahahahah…. Serves you right Siwon, you might be a ert yourself, but you haven’t meet the real King of ert, or maybe the Diva ert.

I laugh spontaneously when I heard the squeal from the inside, Donghae frowned and grips my shirt, pull me from eavesdropping.

 “Kyu! Home! Ugh!! It’s hurt!!” Donghae massages his jaw cautiously, Omo!! I almost forget about him. “How do you feel now, Hae? Stupid me!! No need to answer that, you need to rest your jaw, let’s go home now, Hae!”

We left the hospital without Siwon.

Ahahaha. . . I am so happy today aside Donghae’s misfortune incident.

I drive us home since Donghae won’t be able to do that. When we reach our apartment, I put Donghae on rest in his room. “Kyu!” He whines.

“Hmm??” I sit beside him. “Please call the school for me!”

“I will Hyung. No worry for that. Omo!! You need to rest at least a week. How about the school? Who do you think can replace you to teach for the rest days?” Donghae frowned, “You’re right; maybe I should ask Sungmin to teach my class too.” Donghae pouting; looks worried.

“You know what; I could replace you to teach for the class tomorrow.” He looks at me in disbelief. “You will? Do you think you can do that?” Donghae seems unconvinced with my idea.

“What? Don’t you trust me? Don’t you remember I always have the good grades back when I was still in school?” Still not convincing him. “Besides, it will only for 4 or 5 days, right?”

“All right, I'll send text messages to Sungmin to help you register into the teacher office tomorrow then.”

“Good!” I grinned.

 


 

To be continued,

Thank you for reading,

For you . . . for you . . . xD