Eleven

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

Another sharing time:

I love Eunhae the most, but I never actually make the fanfic for the real Eunhae story,

so @AmySihae_Eunhae ssi : same~ere!! Count me in!!!

The next one sure is, it’s just that, there were so many eunhae fanfics, so, I’m kind of worried will looks like imitating other’s fanfics, while I try my best to write with my own writing style, if I do have one, ahahahah. . .

@kyuloveshae & kyuwifey : I forgot the signature, did I? ahahah. . .  thank kyu for the reminder!! Beep! beep! Beep! Kkkk. .. .

@ czaizcomei : Oohh!! I dunno about that, let see after you read this next chapter *wink*

 

Enough with the talk,

Here’s the next chapter guys,

I wish y’all will ENJOY it !!

 


 

I love Donghae’s scent, I sniff and snuggle into his neck, when I every inch of his upper bare skin, he moans amused and breaths roughly, I love the way he moves and the way he reacts to every touch I gave him.

His Pjs already widely open revealing his beauty y abs, but I’m not quite entertained to this yet, of course, not until I make him fully .

I have to move cautiously because this is the first time he actually let me touch him and I’m going to take my time, enjoying every single moment, also to make him satisfied too.

When I kiss him, or when I nibble his lips or when I his neck or making any kind of move with my lips and my teeth, I intently, constantly rubbing his and Donghae will moans while panting harshly.

 

For tonight appetizer, I prefer from lower y abs moving up to his beautiful rounded then I it, bite it, bruising it, he moves uncontrolled and breathes harshly, the bed sheet already crumpled by his wild moves, I wanted to chuckled, but my mouth are too busy biting and his other , Donghae keeps , “Oh Gosh!!! Oh Goshh!! Kyu!! MMhhhmmm. . .!!” Ohoho. . .I love the way he moans my name.

 

I wanted him to feel me.

 

Feel me Donghae!! Feel my touches and my kisses Donghae! Because you ought to know how much I’ve been waiting for all of these.

“Uri Donghae, our Donghae sure is delicious!!!” I don’t know if he even heard what I’ve whispered to his ear, because now my both hands are lively rubbing his thighs down to his crotch, so he’s moving and shivering not really paying attention.

 

Is this how it feels when you feel content for pleasuring someone you adore? How awesome is this feeling.

 

He grabs me closer, I’m not even yet, and so is he, Donghae is half , so I parted away from him, from his both hands which hanging in the air yearning for my lust, be patient my lovely fishy!

I stripped myself and throw away the suit which I purposely wear for tonight dinner, along with the inner shirt, the pants, the inner pants, well, everything, to somewhere inside the room, who cares to where they landed right?

Donghae looks at me almost like the three year old kid waiting for the Christmas present, I smiled seductively, he feels shy right away and averted his eyes to elsewhere other than my body.

I use my time to slowly loosen his Pjs pants, once again, I throw the fabric, this time I know precisely where it landed, to the side of the bed, I chuckled.

 

Oh Gosh!! He’s already hard and his length is poking, the tip of it already showing the precum, my throat sores right away, feels like wanted to taste it, to gulp it and to it, to eat it, but I didn’t, instead I grab it and it gently while kissing his pink thin lips, he whines in pleasure.

 

We are aiming for the main menu, are we?

Omo! What’s that sound?

Slowly, the sound is getting louder.

Hmmm . . . between the kissing, Mmhmm . . . Whose phone is ringing? Mhhmm. . .!! Not mine, obviously, I didn’t put that kind of song, if it’s not mine, than it belongs to Donghae.

Donghae try to reaches the little shelf near the bed where he put that vibrate ringing thing, I block him, but the damn phone keeps ringing. Ugh!! Who the hell is that?? Sure choosing the right time to disturb my yummy dinner time, such a party pooper.

 

Donghae parted our lips and shifted to sit, my teeth almost bump to his chin, Urrrgghhh!! I’m so going to kill that stupid caller and why is Donghae persistent to received the call anyway, “Hae, don’t answer it please! Hmm!!” But he already grabs the phone, “unidentified caller??” He wondered. “Well, no need to answer it then!!” I whined.

“Yeobeoseyo!! Hello!!” I sigh in defeated.

“Who is this? Yeobeoseyo!! Hello!! Omo!! Siwon???” The !! What the hell that devil wants from Donghae, “I erased his number, Kyu, so I don’t know it’s him.” Donghae whispers that to me.

“Mwo?? What?? You’re outside my apartment?” I widen my eyes in shocked. Yah!! That scumbag is already outside our apartment? What does he want?? Donghae looks at me in nervous. “Just go home, Siwon! Go away! No, I don’t want to talk to you.” Donghae expels him.

“No, there’s nothing to talk about anymore, just go home!”
I gritted my teeth, I can’t take this anymore, I grab the phone, Donghae murmured in concern, “He sounds drunk Kyu!” Oh!! Like I care.

 

“What the hell do you want now, Siwon? Get the out from this building.” I scream loudly at Siwon, Donghae startled a bit.

“How in the heck did he allowed to be in this building in drunk state anyway, and do remind me to tell the security that he’s not allowed to get into this building.” This one I speak to Donghae, Donghae pursed his lips in worried.

Then annoyingly, we heard someone pressing our doorbell over and over, if it wasn’t because this stupid call, we wouldn’t know who the hell it was. Siwon already hung up the phone, but keeps pressing our doorbell.

 

Ohhhh. . . the sounds are really irritating.

“Stay here, Donghae!”

“But!”

“Stay here! I mean it.”

I put on my clothes and walks out the bedroom.

 

In front of the doorway,

 

I watch that drunken bastard from the intercom and press the talk button, “Get the out of from this building Siwon, before I call the security, you sure don’t want to make yourself get humiliated.” But between his conscious, he totally ignores my words and now he’s not pressing the bell anymore, instead he banging our apartment’s door making the unpleasant bumping noises while grinned widely like an idiot.

 

Then he screams, “Donghae! Donghae!” Siwon hiccups, “Come out please! I need to talk to Donghae!” Another hiccups, “Please come out! I want to talk to you. Donghae!!” I’m worry his lousy sounds would bother our neighbors.

 

Urrrghh!!! The guy is totally wrecked.

 

So I open my door,

 

 


 

To be continued,

 

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Thank you for reading my fanfic,

For you . . . for you . . . xD