Three

~MY LOVELY BROTHER IN LAW LEE DONGHAE~

So, I think, this story will be more than just 2-3 chapters,

Because it will be too rush for me to create the event for Kyuhae,

Well, anyway, here is the next chapter.

ENJOY!!

 

 

The next day,

 

We have the breakfast together as the usual, only this time, along with the weird atmosphere; I know, blamed me for that.

I swear if it wasn’t because my naughty lips, then Donghae Hyung won’t eat his sunny side-up in silently chill.

Ugh!! This is so frustrating.

I drop my fork unconsciously, because I’m so ing nervous.

I wish I didn’t do that foolish thing and aarrrrgghhh!!! What should I do now??

I don’t even have the courage to look at his face, especially his luring eyes or maybe his luring pink lips.

GAAaahhh! Will you stop think about his lips for like a minute, Kyu!!!

“I won’t come home tonight, Kyu.” He suddenly speaks, “Uhm!! Waeyo, Hyung?” I startled a bit.

“Sungmin wanted me to sleep at his house tonight, so, I have made your dinner and put it into the freezer, you only to need to warm it up before you eat it.” I clear my throat and nodded obediently.

“And take the med, Kyu!!” He added.

“Ne?? Yes? You were saying??” I asked him in confused.

“For your sore throat.”

“Oh! Okay.” I pursed my lips unconsciously.

“I have to go now; I have the morning class today.” Then Donghae Hyung leaves, makes me having the breakfast alone.

Ugh!!

“ Neon jinjja phabo ya, Kyuhyun!!!  You’re really such a stupid, Kyuhyun!!” I said that out loud and grip my hair feel frustrated.

“Are you alright? What are you doing, Kyu?” Omo! Donghae Hyung comes back and he looks at the weird me, who grab his own hair, confusedly.

Kyuhyun, you’re such a phabo, phabo!! “Err . . . nothing, why are you coming back Hyung?”

I ask, to distract him and pretend to comb my hair with my fingers.

“Oh! I forgot my phone.” He grabs the phone from the table and then he says, “Well, I’m leaving now.”

After I make sure he left, “Akkkhh!!! A-pheo!! It hurts!!” I my head, after I smack it over and over.

 

Nine p.m. at last, I finished my work.

 

That damn Executive Director, Siwon was torturing me.

Why?

This morning when I came to the office, Siwon asked me why we left the party last night and I gave him the real answers as Donghae Hyung said to me; he seems really pissed off because the whole day his face were exceptionally ugly.

I was so glad to inform him the truth and laugh real hard inside my mind, till that mountain of files pile up my desk. The heck!!

But, Donghae Hyung won’t come home tonight so I’m going to be alone, I hate whenever he sleeps at Sungmin Hyung’s house in weekend like this.

 

I sighed in frustrated as I still can remember well the kiss and now the tiredness also burdening my shoulder, I hit my both shoulders and then suddenly my phone vibrating inside my pocket, I glance the ID Caller and Sungmin Hyung’s face and name are written all over my phone.

 

Why would Sungmin Hyung call me, I wonder?

“Ne! Waeyo, Hyung? Yes! What is it, Hyung?” I asked him.

“Kyu, come to the Y Karaoke, you know the place right? Donghae is drunk and I think you should take him home instead of mine.” OMo! OMo! OMo! What is going on here?

Has the world turns upside down?? This is beyond reasonable. Lee Donghae is drunk??

“Ne! Ne! Ne! Algesseoyo! Yes, I understand, I’ll be right there in 15 minutes.” I know where Y Karaoke is; we like to hang out there.

 

At the Karaoke,

 

I still can’t believe what my doe eyes are seeing right now, the drunk Lee Donghae sleeping at the couch while Sungmin pats his cheeks, calling his name over and over try to wake him up.

“Oh Kyu, you’re here!”

My whole body already tired because of today friggin’ crazy hour works, now after the taxi drop us, I have to piggyback Donghae Hyung from the first floor to the fourth, to where our apartment located.

You’re still young, Kyu! Ajja Ajja Hwaiting!! You can do this!

Donghae Hyung is light; he’s light as a feather, light as a feather, yeah right!

After I put him onto his bed, I feel my body numbs and I fall to the ground sitting beside the bed to relax my own body.

“Hyukkie!! Mhmm. . .!!” Donghae’s murmuring. I sighed. He’s dreaming about Hyukjae Hyung. “Uhm. . .!! Kyu!! Wae?” Omo!! Did I hear it wrong? He called my name?

“Why did you kiss me? Hmm. . . ?” Oh yes! That one, so he’s thinking about it too? Of course he is Kyu, Urrgghh!!

He suddenly wakes up, runs to the toilet and throws up. Okay! That’s just disgusting.

Then he just hangs his head onto the closet, lifeless. This time I lift him into my embrace and carry him to the bed. The pungent smells along with the alcohol, people who gets drunk don’t smell nice, obviously.

He just stained his shirt with the vomit; I need to change his clothes, so slowly I ed his shirts and I can’t stop thinking ert things in my mind.

Kyu! Hold yourself! Maintained your decent mind! You can do this.

When his upper body , I can’t help to look at the moving around necklace’s pendant he wears which turns out to be their couple wedding ring. I thought he never wear that ring anymore because once he said to me, he tried to move on, but again, he’s not.

This actually is killing me inside, you know.

How come I’m still defeated by the dead man? Rest your soul, my brother. I didn’t mean to say bad things about you.

It’s just that, this is really annoying, by the way he loves you my brother, makes me jealous down to the core.

And tell me! How come I’m so right now?

Maybe because I keep caress his smooth silky skin, also I can’t help to taste that pink lips again, “Mmmhmm. . . .” Soft, but a bit stink by his vomit and also by the beer’s scent, still, this is tasty although not as much as the first kiss I planted on him.

Omo! Kyu! You’re officially taking advantage from the unconscious drunk guy and the worst is that he’s your brother in law.

Stop this, Kyu! At once! Stop! But my lips keep nibbling his lower lip when Donghae Hyung suddenly opens his eyes, looking directly to my eyes.

 

!!

 

BUSTED!!!

 

But the weird thing suddenly happened, Donghae kisses me back.

 

Yes! He kisses me back by grabs me closer and I'm defeated to my subconscious to this unreal happiness in full of joy, almost insane.

What the hell is going on here? We’re making out, I’m not joking; he’s grabbing me closer to him and kissing me maybe for like fifteen minutes along with the pause for the breathe sessions too.

 

But, things become make sense when he murmured, “Hyukkie.”

!!!

I let him go and leave his room just like that.

 

Outside,

I think, I’m not able to stand up, because the air  I breathe is suffocating, so I sit on the floor, massaging my chest to make it easier to inhale, yet again, it’s ing hard to do so, when my head also whirling blurring my sights.

I burst in to tears.

 

 

 

To be continued,

 

Thank you for the subscribers,

I hope you like this chapter

for you. . . for you . . . xD