Chapter 8 - Amusement Park

Back To Me

Note: I have edited it a little bit. Just explaining on why I wrote 'she' when she massage Junhyung and said that her friend couldn’t hang out with her.

 

Doojoon’s POV

It was already 9.20am and I am still at home. I quickly grab my bag and just went I was about to go out, my handphone rang.

‘Doojoon, you gotta cancel whateva appointments you have. There’s a variety show you need to attend at 12pm together with Yeoseob and Dongwoon, I will come and pick you guys at 10.30am, tell the guys too. By the way help me tell Junhyung that his schedule later at 2pm is cancelled.’ Said Manager hyung.  

‘Okay.’ I replied and I sighed at the thought of going to schedule later. Reii will confirm be disappointed if she heard that our date is cancelled.

‘Aiish, I’ll been wanting to go amusement park with her and now I have to cancel it?’ I said in frustration.

‘Amusement park? With who?’ asked Yeoseob as he came out of the bedroom.

‘What amusement park? You must be still dreaming. Go wash up and get yourself awake. Manager hyung is coming at 10.30 to pick us up for schedule later.’ I said quickly to prevent him from suspecting.

‘Oh well, fine mayb im still dreaming. But I thought I really heard hyung said that.’ Yeoseob said questioning himself as he makes his way to the bathroom.

‘Wow, that was close’ I sighed and Dongwoon seems to have heard what I said when he walked out from the bedroom as his eyes told me that they were suspicious of what I said. Just when he was about to asked me, Junhyung came out the bedroom.

‘Yes! Here’s my chance.’ I thought and I quickly walked to Junhyung and told him what Manager hyung asked me to tell him about, Dongwoon saw that I had things to say to Junhyung, he left to prepare before Manager hyung come to fetch us. I texted Reii about the cancellation of our date after I told Junhyung that he’s schedule was cancelled and he looked particular happy about it. I didn’t have the mood to ask him why as I still angry at the thought that I have to attend the schedule.

‘Aishh..’ I said once again feeling frustrated.

 

Reii’s POV

‘Dii..Dii..’ my phone vibrated. ‘It must be Doojoon’ I thought and quickly open up the message to see what he had send me.

Doojoon’s Msg: Hey darling, Im so sorry, we cant go to the amusement park today. I need to attend a variety show last minute. Sorry! We’ll go another day okay? I promise.

Reii’s Msg: Don’t worry about me darling, we can always go on other day. Hwaiting for your work today! :)’ I said not wanting him to worry about me even though I do felt disappointed that we couldn’t go to the amusement park today.

After I send him the text, a text came in again. When I open it to see it was from Junhyung.

Junhyung’s Msg: Hey Reii, wanna go out later? I didn’t have schedule later and I didn’t what I could do.

Reii’s Msg: Sure, my friend just told me that she couldnt hang out with me today. Where do you wanna go and where are we gonna meet at?

I felt that it would better if I tell him that the one that couldnt hang out with me is a girl. I wouldnt know what to say if he decided to ask me who the male friend of mine was. Thus I decided to lie. I hope Doojoon doesnt know about it, if not he would surely be angry at it. And with that I replied Junhyung's text and waited for his reply.

Junhyung’s Msg: Erms I have no idea. Where did you and your friend decided to go just now?

Reii’s Msg: Amusement park

Junhyung’s Msg: Sound fun! Lets go there shall we?

Reii’s Msg: Sure!

Junhyung ‘s Msg: Let’s meet at the entrance of the amusement park at 12pm. Is that fine with you?

Reii’s Msg: Sure! See you soon :)

I ate bread and drink a cup of milk and headed out of the house as I was afraid to be late. It would take me 1 and ½ hour to reach the amusement park.

 

Junhyung’s POV

I rushed myself into the bathroom to take a bath, change into a simple white singlet with blue checked shirt and black skinny on and headed out of the house, not wanting to be late. I reached the amusement park at 11.30am. Still 30 minutes more before she arrived I thought. I stood at the entrance waiting for her as I didn’t want her to have a hard time finding me when she arrived.  Just then, a girl wearing white tank top and a black denim short walked towards me from far.

She was wearing a sunglass thus I could not figure who she was but she was pretty. Her hair was long and black, all the way to her back with a little small wavy curls at the end of her hair. Her long legs were shown from the black denim short she wears. It was Reii, I only noticed her after she took her sunglass down and waved at me. Her eyes were big and charming, a bit of watery at the same time which is why it is charming I guess.

‘Why didn’t I notice all these yesterday?’ I thought. She was really beautiful.

' Have you been waiting here for a long time?’ she asked.

‘Nope, not really.’ I replied. ‘Lets go in!’ I said and gesture her to go in the amusement park.

‘Can we play that first?’ she asked me excitedly when we walked pass the roller coaster area. I cant help agree to it seeing her so excited about the ride. We went to the haunted house next. I chuckled at how she react in the haunted house the whole time. She was so cute. She was the one that said she wanted to go to the haunted house but when we were inside she got scared easily. At first when we went inside she was still fine, then when a ghost came out to scare her, she immediately grabbed on my shirt and screamed. Seeing how scared she was, I told her to hold my hands and stayed close to me all the time. A simple and small movement every now and then could make her scared and scream.

‘Hahahas!’ I was still laughing at her reaction just now as we walked out of the haunted house now. Her faced turned tomato red immediately as she felt embarrassed about how she had reacted just now.

‘Sorry for just now.’ She said and bowed to me.

 

Reii’s POV

‘It’s okay.’ he said smiling at me.

‘Let’s go and grab something to drink shall we? You must be thirsty from all the screaming just now.’ he said. I blushed and nodded. He chuckled at my blushed face again before we make our way to the drink stall. We then went to the shop that was filled with stuff toys. I ran inside the shop when I saw all those cute stuff toys inside. It was too adorable that I couldn’t help myself inside the shop, totally forgetting about Junhyung who was beside me.

‘Oops Sorry!’ I said once again when he walked up to me telling me to slow down.  

‘You really like soft toys?’ he asked as he saw me getting all excited seeing all the soft toys in the shop.

‘Yeah.’ I replied shyly. Then I saw a lot of cute hairbands at a corner of the shop and I immediately went towards it. I took one mickey mouse hairband and placed it on Junhyung’s head. He wanted to take it down at first but I pleaded him to wear it with my puppy eyes and he agreed after my whole 10 minutes of persuasion.

‘Here you have to wear one too, its not fair when Im the only one that wear the hairband.’ He said and put a pink bunny hairband on my head. We then took a few pictures with our hairband on. We then went to the cashier to pay for our hairbands and went outside the shop to take more photos with our hairbands. At first, Junhyung wasn’t at ease with his hairband but after awhile he doesn’t seem to care anymore. He took a lot of cute poses with the hairband on his head while I help him take the photos. We then sit on a bench and see all the photos we had taken with his camera.

‘Wa you’re so cute! ‘I said to him and he blushed upon my comments on the photos.

‘I didn’t know that the famous b2st rapper Junhyung has this side of him too?’ I said continuing to even further. He blushed again when I . We went to eat at the restaurant nearby as the sky started to turn dark and our stomach started to growl. We ate creamy pasta at the restaurant and he brought me home after that. I had refused him again and again, telling him that he doesn’t need to do that but he was just as stubborn as I am, no maybe even more stubborn than I am, he accompanied me all the way until I reached the lobby.

 

Junhyung’s POV

It had been awhile since I accompanied home. Just then my phone vibrated. I open the text and it was from Reii.

Reii’s Msg:  Thank you for today! I had a lot of fun. :)

Junhyung’s Msg: Nope I should be the one to thank you since Im the one that asked you to accompany me today. Thank you and rest early!:)

Reii’s Msg: Nights! :)

‘Nights.’ I whispered to myself when I read her last text. ‘What a great day today!’ I said and whistle my way home.