Chapter 22

Back To Me

-----Flashback-----

-Yesterday-

‘Hey Reii, how are you?’ Junhyung asked at the other end of the phone.

‘Well, School asked me to take a break from school.’ I said.

‘What?!’ he shouted.

‘Yes, I was told not to attend school for awhile and calmed down, its not like its something unexpected.’ I said to him.

 Junhyung had been calling me and checking on me ever since that articles of me and Doojoon circulates again and I would tell him whatever things that happened since I promised him to or he would asked me when he came to take care of me in place of Doojoon. There were times when he got really angry that he wanted to go to school with me to settle things that the fans and people in school did with me but I rejected the idea of him going with me as it would just made things worst.

‘That’s it, Im going to see your principal!’ he said angrily.

‘Oh no you don’t. Its nothing anyway.’ I said and I spend the next half an hour to persuade him not to do that. Sometimes I felt like he’s just like Doojoon, being overprotective towards me although I know he just want me to be good.

‘How is Doojoon? Is manager giving him a hard time?’ I asked when I finally got him persuaded.

‘Well..’ Junhyung said and I felt his tone changed, its as if he try to hide something from me.

‘Don’t you lie Junhyung, I told you everything.’ I said warning him.

‘Fine, to tell you the truth, Hyung had been warned again.’ Junhyung said carefully.

‘What do you mean by warned?’ I asked, urging him to say everything in detailed.

‘Aigoo..’ He sighed before he continued. ‘Please don’t tell Hyung that I told you this.’ He said.

‘I promised. So tell me now quickly.’ I said to him impatiently.

‘Well, Hyung had been warned by the CEO of Cube Mr Hong to break up with you previously but Hyung didn’t listen. Now that the things between you guys were circulating again and the fact that Hyung still haven break up with you angered him. Hyung had been warned just now again that if he still don’t break up with you, he gotta faced the consequences of not listening to Mr Hong.’ Junhyung said.

‘What consequences?’ I asked.

‘Im not sure about it but either way, his life as a singer would be endangered.’ Junhyung said.

*His life as a singer would be endangered? What do I do? It would have been better if we hadn’t started our relationship*

‘Hello? Reii, are you still there?’ Junhyung asked when hearing no reply from me.

‘Er yeah.. Thank Junhyung. Bye.’ I said and hang up the phone without giving him chance to reply anything.

----End of Flashback----

 

Reii’s POV

‘Wake up Reii, wake up’ Doojoon said shaking my shoulders to wake me up again.

‘Hmm..’ I rubbed my eyes to see clearly.

‘We’re back to Seoul already.’ Doojoon said and my heart sank upon hearing that. * It time for us to part way.*

I nodded and followed him out of the train.

‘Joonie, you going to your schedule now or what?’ I asked him when we got out of the train.

‘Wow, its been a long time since you call me that, do we have a special occasion today?’ he asked and raise one of his brow teasinging me.

‘Can you just answer my question darling?’ I asked annoyed.

‘Arasso. Well Im gonna drive you home and go back to the dorm for awhile before I go to my schedule since I still had an hour.’ He said.

The whole journey to my apartment was quiet. Okay well not really. Doojoon focused on driving the car while I took pictures of him driving occasionally.

‘Hey darling you know what?’ he said.

‘What?’ I asked but still looking at the camera of my phone.

‘You really like taking pictures today don’t you?’ he asked.

‘Well I guess so? I really do feel like taking a lot of photos today.’ I replied and it is true. I wanted to have them all as memories, the memories of us.

When we arrived, I gave him a kissed on his lip and took out the letter I prepared for him.

‘Darling, do you still remember the letter you wrote for me?’ I asked him.

‘Of course! It’s the first time I did something like that, how could I forget about it?’ he replied and look curiously at me wondering why I suddenly asked him about that.

‘Well, I have made one for you too.’ I said and passed him the letter.

‘A letter for me too?’ he asked and wanted to open the letter to see the content inside but I stopped him.

‘Stopped, don’t open in front of me, it’ll be embarrassing, promise me that you will wait till you reached home then open it arasso?’ I lied to him.

He looked at me for awhile and I pleaded him with my puppy eyes. ‘Fine, I promised’ he said in defeat.

‘Then I’ll get going now’ I said and kissed him on the lip again before stepping out of the car. I stood there and waited for him to leave before I go back to my apartment. I texted Junhyung on my way up.

 

Reii’s msg: Junhyung, please ensure that Doojoon go for his schedule later and looked out for him today. Prevent him from going anywhere except for his schedule.

Junhyung’s msg: Why?

Reii’s msg: Please, just help me ensure that he go for his schedule today.

Junhyung’s msg: Fine I’ll make sure that he’ll never leave my side for a sec.

Reii’s msg: Thank You.

 

I reached home and changed my door’s passcode immediately. *It’s over now. We’re over now* Tears began to well up and flowed down uncontrollable, I just sat there beside the door crying my heart out.