Chapter 34 - You

Back To Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkZB0eT_YHk

Note: I just add in a few more words, so its okay if you dont read it.

Junhyung’s POV

A month had passed since that accident. Things were awkward between me and Reii at first but we’re fine after that. Reii was getting better; at least she could walk now.

‘Hey,’ I say while walking into the apartment.

‘Junhyung, you know I could take care of myself already right? You should go do your own stuff and enjoy your holiday instead of coming here all the time.’ Reii said while walking out from the kitchen.

 

I’m gonna make you love me

I love you, I’m happy if you’re here

You’re the only one, always

‘Is this how you greet your friend Reii? Im hurt now you know?’ I said with a raise brow and gave her the Im-Hurt face.

‘Fine, hi Junhyung my dearest best friend. Being your best friend Im saying this for your own good. You should go enjoy your holiday instead of babysitting me, Im not even a baby.’ she said.

 

Even if I can’t say it

Even if I keep trembling when I look at you

I always think of you, you still don’t know

You don’t know my love, I just want you

‘Look girl, even though you can walk now, that still doesn’t mean you fully fine. You still need to rest. I’ll still be taking care of you until you’re fine. If you want me to enjoy my holiday then get well soon or maybe you can make my babysitting here fun as part of my holiday?’ I said to her teasingly but I mean it.

 

To keep going like this with you

I just keep looking at you

My head is filled with thoughts of you

I’m so happy all day long

I sing a song for you (anytime)

Compared to going on holiday somewhere, I rather stay beside Reii. I know she could do things on her own now but she’s still weak and besides Im worried. Who knows when she will faint again even though she’s getting better now. I wanted to be with her, 2 more weeks and it’ll be hard for me to meet her after that. I had to start prepare the next album 2 weeks later.

 

I’m going to make you love me

I love you, I’m happy if you’re here

You’re the only one, always

‘Whatever!’ she said as rolled her eyes and went to sit at the sofa.

‘Shall we go out today?’ I asked her. Her condition was slightly better after going outside a few times. I checked with the doctor and he told me that maybe bringing her outside would distract her from thinking of her past and improved her condition so I began making her go out a few times to improve her condition.

‘Sure, lets go to the park. Its sunny today. I wanna go to the park.’ She said happily.

*That’s it, smile more.* I smile and hurried her to change her outfit.

 

Because of you-you-you-you

I only think of you

You-you-you from now on

‘Lets go!’ she said as she tug her hands to mine and walked towards the door. We chat along the way with her hand still tug in mine.

‘Look, what a compatible couple isn’t it? They look just like us when we’re young, aren’t they?’ A grandmother in her early 60’s said to her husband when she walked pass us.

‘Yeah, they do look compatible like us.’ Replied the husband.

I smiled from ear to ear upon hearing the comment. I bet I would look like a moron now but I didn’t care, I was really happy to hear the comment. I turn to face Reii but she was busy looking at the shop that we passed by, completely oblivious to what the grandmother and her husband had said.

 

Please, just love me

Please, just love me

Please, just look at me

*She didn’t hear it* My face dropped at the thought. A part of me wanted to know how she would react if she hear that, hoping that there might be me inside her heart even though it would be very small.

 

When you’re having a hard time and you’re tired

When you’re feeling lonely

If the person you’re looking for… is me

That will be enough for me, I’ll feel happy with just that

Oh baby alright

We sat at our usual seat, away from other people.

‘Thirsty?’ I asked.

‘Very, so hurry go and come back fast’ she replied sarcastically.

‘Hahahas! Be right back!’ I chuckled and left.

I brought 2 Cappuccino from a nearby café and hurried my way back to Reii. Her back was facing me so I decided to a little bit.

 

You! You! Ha ha

“I’d never succumb even if I have a unrequited love”

“I’d be happy if I met a good person”

I who was so convinced, an instant

You who destroyed all of that, don’t you feel pathetic?

With the emoticons I used to think were so corny

I leave a message of good luck with them

You are the first person who changed me this much

‘Ssh, don’t move. Lets just stay like that for awhile.’ I whispered to her left ear as I placed my chin on her shoulder.

 

I’m going to make you love me

I love you, I’m happy if you’re here

You’re the only one, always

‘Did you miss me? I miss you lots.’ I continued to .

‘Doojoon?’ she whispered, her voice almost cracked as she turned around on to face me.

I dropped the cups of cappuccino as I heard what she said. My heart sank and hurt badly.

*She’s still thinking about him*

 

Because of you-you-you-you

I only think of you

You-you-you from now on

 

Please, just love me

Please, just love me

Please, just look at me

Without any thoughts, I kissed her. I couldn’t control myself anymore. My heart hurts, I tried so hard for her to forget him and when I thought she did, the fact that she didn’t was thrown into me face telling me that she never will forget him.

Reii looked at me with shocked and confusion after I pulled out from the kiss.

 

Little by little, I’m going to get closer to you
I’ll tell you right now with courage

 

I love you, I like you

I don’t need anyone else, just you

‘I love you Reii’ I said it out after taking a deep breath.

 

Instead of some unpleasant love relationship that
Doesn’t last for a thousand years, like a blocked way
Is the distance between us
It’s painful, we’re neither far or close
I think it’s about time we get closer
I’m a little impatient, but I’m not being importunate
The thought of losing you, the anxiety and the nervousness
I would like to escape it
I want to walk with you on a bright sunny day

‘Cant you stop thinking about him?’ I said as I hold Reii’s shoulders with both of my hand.

‘Cant you see me? Im just in front of you, cant you see anyone else besides him?’ I said in anger. I couldn’t control it anymore. My mind’s insane so is my heart. I couldn’t control myself anymore.

She looked away instantly, not meeting my eyes. I took her hand and placed in on my chest with my forehead against hers.

Because of you-you-you-you

I only think of you

You-you-you from now on

‘I always had. Cant you feel it? It has always beats for you, just you.’ I said staring at her eyes while making her feel my heartbeat.

 

Please, just love me

Please, just love me

Please, just look at me

‘Cant you love me? Just for once?’ I let my voice trailed as I looked at her. I wasn’t confident, I knew I would be rejected, but I wanted to try. I know I was begging her for her love, but I didn’t care anymore. I wanted her to love me like how she loved Doojoon hyung.

*Please love me, Please look at me, Please..*

 

I used the whole lyrics of YOU in this chapter unlike the last time when I only used part of it (On Rainy days) so part of the lyrics here will not fit or flow with what I wrote, Im sorry about that.