Chapter 38 - Couple Day

Back To Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53WrVxCQyA4

 

Doojoon’s POV

I took her hand in hand as we walked outside the street. It had been a long time since we did that. It was nice. I missed the times when we were together.

‘Where shall we go darling?’ I asked Reii while we walked along the streets.

‘Im hungry, lets go eat!’ She said.

‘You’re hungry? Shall we eat creamy pasta?’ I asked.

‘Yup! I missed it so much!’ she said looking at me while clinging onto my arms.

‘Lets go then!’ I said swinging her hand up and down with mine.

I pulled her into the store upon reaching.

‘What are we doing here Joonie? I thought we’re going to go eat creamy pasta?’ Reii asked in confusion.

‘Yes we’re going to eat creamy pasta but we’re not going to eat outside.’ I replied, one hand taking a basket while the other still holding her hand as I walked around the mart looking for ingredients.

‘Im cooking?’ she asked.

‘Nope, We’re cooking darling.’ I said to her while taking the spaghetti and put it inside the basket.

‘Alright fine then. Lets hurry up and buy, Im hungry.’ She said pouting, one hand on her stomach.

‘Hahahas! Alright darling, I had all the ingredients here, we just had to pay the ingredients’ I chuckled at her action.

*Its so nice to be able to see Reii again, she still looked so cute while pouting*

I took her hands and we walked towards her apartment with the ingredients.

I took the ingredients into the kitchen while Reii went to change her clothes once we were inside the apartment.

*It’s still here.* I happily took up the blue apron and wear it on.

*I thought that she would have thrown it away.*

‘Joonie,’ Reii called out as she came in to the kitchen.

‘Yes darling?’ I turn around and ask while placing my hand behind her neck.

‘Im sorry’ she said looking at me.

‘For?’ I asked in confusion.

‘Everything, you must have suffered a lot when I left you.’ she said while brushing my face with her thumb.

‘It okay darling, as long as you’re with me now, nothing matters anymore.’ I said taking her hand from my face and pull her into an embrace.

‘Grr.. Grr..’ We stopped and looked at each other.

‘Hahahas! Looks like my darling is really hungry.’ I chuckled pulling away from the hug while she looked away embarrassedly.

‘Hahhas!’ I chuckled again as I looked at her embarrassed face and kissed the tip of her nose.

‘Lets cook shall we?’ I ask and began taking the ingredients out.

‘Okay! But what am I doing? Ingredients? Sauce? Spaghetti?’ she asked excitedly.

‘Well, how about you give me a kiss and I’ll do everything?’ I asked with a raise brow.

‘Yah!’ she said slapping arm. ‘Can you be serious?’ she asked in annoyed.

‘Hahahas fine, well you’ll do the noodle while I’ll do the ingredients and we’ll do the sauce together.’ I said after a chuckled. *Its so nice to again. I feel so real and alive now*

‘Okay!’ she said happily and went to find pot to cook the spaghetti.

15 minutes later,

‘Darling, you done? Im done with the ingredients.’ I asked walking towards Reii.

‘Almost done Joonie, I just need to pour the noodle out and rinse them with tap water and we can cook the sauce.’ She said as she turned off the stove.

‘I’ll do it.’ I said and took the pot to the basin while she starts to cook the sauce.

After I placed the noodles on the plates, I went over to Reii, hugging her from the back while she stirs the sauce.

‘I love you’ I said as I place my chin on her shoulder, still hugging onto her.

‘Joonie, you’re being so random but I love you too’ she replied as she continue stirring the sauce.

A big smile crossed my face when I heard what she said.

‘Joonie, can you bring the utensils outside? Im almost done here.’ Reii said turning to face me.

‘Bobo?’ I said pointing to my lips.

‘Aigoo, you’re being so touchy today’ she said.

‘I don’t care!’ I said still pointing to my lips. I know I was childish but I don’t care, I wanted to catch back the times we missed.

‘There, can you bring the utensils and wait outside now?’ she said after she gave me a peck on my lip.

‘Yes darling!’ I said, saluting her and brought the utensils out.

‘Such a kid’ she mumbled under her breath as I walked out.

‘I heard that!’ I said not facing her while walking out with the utensils.

‘Kekeke’ she giggled, ‘Oops sorry?’ she said sarcastically.

We began eating once she settled with the creamy pasta in front of us.

‘Maa!’ I said after taking a bit of the creamy pasta.

‘Yeah, its been long since I tasted such nice pasta! Hahahas people will think that we’re crazy, praising our own food.’ She said after taking her bite.

‘Well if they do, that’s just because they’re jealous of us!’ I said to her, smiling from ear to ear.

After lunch, I joined Reii in the kitchen washing the plates.

‘You should go outside and watch tv Joonie’ she said washing the plates.

‘But I wanna be with you’ I said with my aegyo.

‘Fine, wipe the plates then.’ She said handing me a plate while washing the other.

‘Joonie?’ she called out.

‘Yes darling?’ I replied turning to face her when I was almost done with the last plate.

‘Splash!’ Some water landed on my face.

‘Yah! Don’t you try to run away Reii!’ I shouted as she attempt to run away after splashing water on my face. I grab her by her waist and yanked her to me as she tried to run away.

‘Ah no!’ Reii screamed as she was being yanked back.

‘This is what you get for splashing water on my face.’ I said while I pulled her to the sink and splash water on her face.

She started splashing water on me too.

‘Stop! Stop! Im sorry darling! Please stop!’ Reii pleaded.

‘Okay’ I said turning off the tap, satisfied that I have won the war.

‘Hand?’ I said putting my hand out.

‘You’ll never stop your skinship just for once huh?’ Reii asked teasingly while putting her hand in mine.

‘Yup! Im not going to. I missed a lot while we’re apart. So Im gonna do it all the time now.’ I replied while walking towards the living room with her.

She went over to her closet and took out 2 towels to dry ourselves from our previous water war.

We helped each other to dry our hair using the towel.

‘Yah! Cant you be gentler?’ I shouted.

‘No! I don’t want to! Merong!’ she said and continued to ruffle my hair with the towel roughly.

‘You sure about that?’ I asked smirking.

‘Okay fine! You’re so no fun’ she sighed in defeat knowing that she wouldn’t win and began to dry my hair with gentler force.

‘Hahahas!’ I chuckled at her last sentence.

We seated comfortably in the sofa with her lying her head on my shoulder while one of my hand on her waist watching tv.

Although the tv was on, I wasn’t looking at it. My graze was on Reii all the time. I missed her too much.

‘I love you Reii, I love you.’ I said repeatly again and again while kissing the top of her head each time I said it.

‘Hahahas its ticklish. Stop it Doojoon, cant you just stay still and watch tv? You’re distracting me, G dragon was doing aegyo down there and it was really cute.’ Reii said as her eyes were still on the tv.

*Okay now I officially hate the tv and whatever program it is down there that makes Reii said that I was distracting her. I am also officially declaring that G Dragon of Big Bang is in my enemy list now. *The first one in my enemy list that I just created*

‘Im distracting you?’ I raise a brow as I said it.

‘Yeah, so can you just watch the tv? Omg G Dragon is so cute!’ she said as she took one of her hand to turn my head towards the television, still not looking at me.

 I looked back at her in disbelieve.

*We’ve been apart for so long and when we’re finally getting back, you’re ignoring me and saying that G Dragon is cute? NOW G DRAGON IS NOT JUST IN MY ENEMY LIST, I SWEAR IM GONNA KILL HIM THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM*

I smirk as an idea come to mind.

‘This is what I called distracting!’ I said and started tickling her.

‘Hahahhas! Hahahas! Stopped Joonie, stopped!’ Reii laughed while I tickled her.

‘Arasso, arasso, I wont say you’re distracting me, Hahahas! Im sorry darling. Ahahas! Please stopped!’ Reii begged between her giggles as I continued to tickle her.

‘You mean it?’ I asked still tickling her.

‘Yes, so please stop now!’ she begged.

‘Okay’ I said and stopped the tackled.

Reii tried to catch her breath before she speaks again. ‘Aigoo, did my darling get jealous because I didn’t reply his confess and said that G Dragon is cute?’

‘Hmph!’ I looked away from her.

‘Looks like my Joonie is really jealous’ she said after letting out a chuckle.

I continued to ignore her.

She placed both of her hand on my cheek and turned my face to look at her.

‘I love Joonie! I love you!’ she said and planted a soft kiss on my lip. She then repeated it again and again like how I did earlier.

‘Am I forgiven now?’ she asked after awhile.

‘Yes!’ I said and pulled her into a long kiss.

She lay her head on my lap and continued watching tv while I played with her hair.

‘Reii?’ I called out after sometime.

‘Reii?’ I looked down when she didn’t respond.

*Aww my angel’s asleep. Goodnight darling*

I gently removed her head on my lap and placed it on the sofa while I got up from the seat. I then carried her and placed her on the bed.

‘Nights darling! Rest well cause we’ll fight for our love tomorrow onwards’ I whispered and kissed her forehead before I leave.

 

 

Super long chap! how is it?