Chapter 23 - Reii's Letter

Back To Me

Doojoon’s POV

I looked at the letter curiously wanting to know what Reii had written but I didn’t open it. I promised Reii that I would only open it after I reached home and I would keep that promise. The letter was beautifully decorated outside but I wonder what she will be writing inside. I parked my car and went home quickly so that I could read what was inside. I opened the door of the dorm and placed my belongings on the table and went to the sofa to sit down. Junhyung was just sitting beside me watching tv.

‘Hyung what are you holding? Why are you so eager to open it up?’ Kikwang asked as he walked towards me to see what it is.

‘Reii wrote me a letter and I promised that I would only read it after I reached home.’ I replied smiling, not looking at him and trying to open the letter without spoiling it. All the members came over to look at what Reii had written.

The letter was baby blue in colour and on the front page it wrote: To: Joonie.

Inside the card it says:

Dear Doojoon,

Hi! Its me, your darling Reii. I too had fallen for you during our first date and I believed that I loved you and I will love you forever. But I guess things changed. Im sorry but I had to say this, I want to break up with you. Don’t bother looking for me or call me, lets just live our life as it is before we met each other okay? I believe you’ll find someone better than me. Thank you for all this while.

Reii

 

*Why are you breaking up with me? How could I still live the way before we met when you’ve become a part of mine? How could I still live normally when a part of mine is gone? No, there must be something wrong, its not possible, we were so happy together a moment ago and now she telling me that she’s breaking up with me? Is that the reason why she was being so sensitive today? She must have planned it all along. Its not possible for her to want to break up with me. I don’t believed it * I stood up immediately to reach for the door, wanting to go find Reii now but Junhyung stood up to stop me while all the others just stood still, not knowing what to do.

‘Stop Hyung, you cant go now, you have a schedule you need to go soon.’ Junhyung said with one of his hand holding the door closed, stopping me from getting out.

‘Hyung, Junhyung hyung is right, you got a schedule to go and if you miss your schedule, you’ll get into more trouble.’ Dongwoon said, stepping out to stop me from going out too.

‘Step aside!’ I hissed at them when they were all stopping me from getting out.

‘I said STEP ASIDE!’ I gritted my teeth and hissed more dangerously at them.

They all did as told and when I open the door to step out of house, Manager Hyung was standing in front of me.

‘Are you all ready to go for your schedule?’ Manager Hyung asked.

‘Yeah!’ they all said in union and grabbed me tightly to them, afraid that I might run off to find Reii in front of Manager Hyung.

‘Just bear this for awhile Hyung, you can go find her after schedule.’ Hyungseung whispered in my ears as we walked towards Manager Hyung’s car.

I clenched my fists tightly and fight the urge to go find Reii.

 *Just awhile Doojoon, just awhile, we’ll go find her immediately after schedule.*

I was struggling hard throughout the whole variety show, although I was there throughout the show, my heart wasn’t. I was constantly thinking when the show would end so that I could rush to find Reii immediately. I couldn’t focus on the show throughout and B2st member had to constantly cover up for me and occasionally pinched me to snap out of what I was thinking and reminded me the question before I said anything wrong on the show. *Whats wrong with me? I had never been like this before. You’re really killing me Reii.*

 

Junhyung’s POV

Hyung’s not focusing on the show at all. If this keeps on going, we wont be able to help him anymore. The rest of the members were all having cold sweats on their forehead from helping Doojoon hyung. *Is that the reason why she wanna me to look after Doojoon hyung? So as to make sure that he couldn’t go look for her when he had his schedule? Why did she breakup with hyung?* I tried thinking  of all the possibly reason why she broke up with hyung but I couldn’t.

‘Cut! 20 minutes breaktime!’ the Pd shouted.

The members all went to take some water to drink, they were all not saying anything but their eyes were all following Doojon hyung, following hyung’s every action, worried that hyung might just run off now to find Reii. However all hyung did was taking out his phone constantly calling Reii. I too took out my handphone to text Reii during our break time. Reii seems to be not picking up Hyung’s call. *Are they really over?*

Junhyung’s msg: Reii, what happened? Why aren’t you picking up hyung’s call? You’re joking about the breakup right? Quickly answer his call and tell him you’re joking. Hyung’s going crazy here. The B2st members are all having a hard time helping him out during the show. You gotta stop your joke now.

Reii’s msg: Im sorry about that but I wont be picking up his call. Tell him to stop calling me because its not a joke. Im really breaking up with him.

Junhyung’s msg: Reii, why did you break up with hyung? Don’t you love him?

Reii’s msg: Just take of care Doojoon and make sure that he wouldn’t come looking for me.

Junhyung’s msg: I will try to but I couldn’t assure you about that. And aren’t you going to tell me what happen Reii? Maybe I can help solve the problem together with you?

 

‘Get back to your seats now, the show is starting soon!’ The Pd shouted.

*Aiish!! That girl isn’t replying me anymore..* I sighed with frustration and walked towards the seat. But I turned and ran towards Dongwoon just like the other members when I saw Dongwoon holding onto Doojoon’s arm. *Doojoon must have tried to go and find Reii again. Reii, you’re really making Hyung crazy! I’ve never seen him like this before.*