Chapter 14 - His Stubborness

Back To Me

Been listening to this just now and i loved it ! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKpImaOeO-Q

 

Reii’s POV

I tried to move but something hold on to me. I opened my eyes to see that Doojoon was lying his head on the bed with my left hand intertwined with his. *Even his sleeping looks looked so tired* I sighed at the thought. I looked at the clock and found that it was already 8 am in the morning.

*Wait, how come he’s still here?* I looked around and realize there’s a needle attached to my hand. I looked up to find that an IV drop was there. I tried to recall what happened last night but I couldn’t remember anything after the dinner. I took out the IV drop needle from my hand so that I could prepare breakfast before he woke up.

 I winced and keep my voice low to keep the pain I felt when I pull out the needle. I tried to take my hand out of his without waking him up but he woke up the minute my hand left his. ‘Hem..’ he rub his eyes. *How cute* I smiled at how he looked.

 

Doojoon’s POV

I hold my hand tight to hold onto Reii’s hand but I felt her hand moving away from mine. I woke up immediately when I couldn’t felt her hand anymore, afraid that I would lose her. I rubbed my eyes to help myself see clearer, and there she was sitting up in front of me, smiling at me.

 ‘Morning!’ she said and gave me a peck to my lip. I felt energized all at once even though I just slept for awhile.

 ‘Morning!’ I replied giving her a peck too, on her forehead. She started going out of bed and I quickly hold onto her waist before she fall.

‘Thanks!’ she said.

‘You should lie on the bed, you’re still weak.’ I said to her.

‘Im fine.’ She said and made a step towards the bathroom after I release my hand on her waist. She stumble again and I had to held her waist again to prevent her from falling.

‘You’re saying?’ I asked her. ‘Okay fine Im still weak but I don’t wanna stay in the bed.’ She said pouting.

‘Hahas.’ I chuckled at her cute replied.

‘By the way why are you still here? And what happened yesterday? I couldn’t remember a thing after yesterday’s dinner. I only remember that I was cleaning the plate when my vision became blurring.’ Reii asked.

‘Well you fainted because of fatigue and the doc gave you IV drop so now you should be resting so that you wont faint from that again.’ I said and carry her up in bridal style to put her in bed again.  

‘But what about school? Breakfast? You need to eat too.’ She asked.

‘Well I’ve  already called school to tell them that you’re be absent today and I’ll be making breakfast so please lay in bed. I don’t wanna see you faint in front of me.’ I said with authority.

‘Fine!’ she said pouting.

I turned around and make my way to the kitchen. A moment later, I walked out with a bowl of porridge towards the bed. She was reading a book on her hands. *Uwa! She still looks so pretty while reading her book.* I sat on the side of the bed, ‘Time to eat.’ I said but she was still reading her book. I take the book out of the way so that she will look at me instead of the book. She was so engross with the book that I had to take away the book so that she could see me.

‘Oh sorry I was too engrossed with the book to realize that you are here. So what have you cooked for me?’ she asked.

‘Porridge.’ I said and blow to cool the porridge before I spoon-feed her.

‘I can eat by myself’ she says snatching the bowl and spoon away from me.

‘But I wanna feed you.’ I said refusing to let her take the bowl and spoon away from me.

‘You’re treating me like a sick person.’ She said.

‘You are one, in case you don’t know.’ I said to her.

‘Ah!’ I said putting the spoonful of porridge in front of her.

She looked away, not wanting to eat.

‘Ah!’ I said again and placed it in front of again.

‘Come on, you know we could go on like this for hours if you don’t want to open your mouth.’ I said, still waiting for her to open .

She sighed and opened knowing that there’s no way she can win my stubbornness.

‘Good girl!’ I said happily when I had won and place a spoonful of porridge in front of .

‘Is it hot?’ I asked her, afraid that it might be too hot that it burned her tongue.

 

Reii’s POV

‘Is it hot?’ Doojoon asked me.

‘It’s okay.’ I said.

I wanted to eat by myself because I didn’t want to be a burden to him. I didn’t want him to worry about me when I can do it myself. He must have worried about me a lot when I fainted yesterday, I didn’t want to worry him anymore. But he and his stubbornness is something I couldn’t win. I gave up and let him feed my all the way.

‘Don’t you have any schedule to day?’ I asked him.

‘Nope. So don’t think about getting rid of me. You will see me throughout the day whether you like it or not and you will stay in bed and rest for the whole day.’ Doojoon said.

I pouted and wanted to argue back when his phone ring.

‘Hello? Yes? Oh okay I coming now.’ He said.

‘I guess someone is wrong? Looks like someone gotta go back for work.’ I said teasingly.

‘Yes Im gonna go back work now but I will send someone to look after you. Don’t even think that you’ll be able to escape resting when Im not around.’ He said and gave me a kiss on the lip before he made his way out.

‘No fair!’ I shouted.

‘Nothing’s fair in this world darling!’ he shouted back while he went out of the door.

I sighed at the thought that someone’s coming later to take care of me but couldn’t help smile at the thought that he cared for me so much.