Chapter 13 - Fainted

Back To Me

Reii’s POV

We’re sitting next to each other with him sitting in front of the table while I sit at the side of the rectangle glass table I had.

‘Hows school?’ he asked casually but his eyes differs. His eyes were full of concern.

‘Im fine, how many times do you need to ask? You have been asking it everyday.’ I said jokingly while at the same time fighting back the tears that were about to flow.

Things were bad in school, real bad. Ever since we’re exposed, people, people criticized me, throw things at me, vandalized my table with hurtful words but luckily Jean was with me all along. She would help me out whenever they throw things at me, criticize me but things just get worst each day.  But how could I tell Doojoon about all this when he had already had enough things he needs to take care of.

‘Hows the pasta?’ I asked trying to change the subject.

‘Well,’ he paused and pretended to think about it.

‘Yah!’ I said slapping his hand lightly.

‘Arraso, arraso, it’s the best of course. Who else could have done it better than Yoon Doonjoon’s girlfriend?’ he said playfully, giving me a wink at the same time.

‘Yah! Cant you be serious?’ I said blushing.

‘Hahas’ he chuckled and placed both of his hands on my shoulders.

‘Im serious, to me you’re always be the best. To others, you may be imperfect, but to me, you will always be perfect, the most perfect person in my life.’ He said looking into my eyes and his eyes were full of sincerity and seriousness unlike just now and with that I blushed even harder than before with my heart thumping harder and harder each time. I looked away from his eyes and motioned him to continue with his pasta. He chuckled once again at my shyness.

 

Doojoon’s POV

I consistently during dinner. Although she laughed and giggled as usual but they weren’t the same anymore. Her laughter and giggles doesn’t sound like hers. She still looked happy but she wasn’t the same anymore. Some part of her seems missing. She seems to be pretending her cheerfulness and there were dark circles below her eyes but she had covered them with light makeups.

*How could she be okay when she’s like that?* I thought. 

She picked up the plates and went to the kitchen after both of us had finished the pasta. I was wiping the table when ‘Thud!’ a loud sound came from the kitchen. I immediately rushed to the kitchen to see what had happened. Reii was lying on the floor and a plate was broken into pieces. She must have fainted while wiping the plate dry. I called Junhyung and asked if he knew any family doctors instead of bringing Reii to the hospital. The media would approach her if they knew where she was. They would asked her a lot of questions I’ve been avoiding since we’re exposed. She wouldn’t be able to rest if that happened. I placed Reii on the bed and dialed Junhyung’s number immediatiely.

‘Hey hyung, whats up?’ Junhyung spoke after I dialed his number.

‘Do you know any family doctors?’ I asked.

‘Yeah, why?’ Junhyung asked.

‘Not now. Quickly dialed the family doctor and asked him to come immediately to the address I send you later.’ I said and hang up the phone, sending Reii’s address to Junhyung.

I was pacing around the bed not knowing what to do. ‘Please be okay Reii, please!’ I said pacing around worriedly. Constantly looking at her to see if she’s awake.

20 minutes later, the door bell ring and I rushed over to open the door. When I saw the doctor, I immediately pulled him to Reii.

‘Doctor, please help. She’s been like that for half an hour already. What happened to her?’ I asked worriedly.

‘Don’t worry, let me take a look at her first.’ The doctor said.

‘What happened hyung?’ Junhyung asked.

I then explained how to found Reii on the floor. ‘I had no idea. When I found her, she’s already at the floor.’ I said.

‘How is she?’ I asked the doctor.

‘Don’t worry, she had just fainted due to fatigue. I give her IV drops later and with some rest she would be fine.’ The doctor said. I sighed with relief when I heard what he said and went over to Reii. I told Junhyung to send the doctor out while Im stayed beside Reii. I didn’t feel like going where but to just stay beside her. Junhyung did as told and came back after that. Seeing her with the IV drop needles on her hand hurts me. She must not be sleeping well all these nights. 

 

Junhyung’s POV

It’s been days I’ve seen her and the last time was during her visit to our dorm. That time she looked so happy and cheerful but now she looked sick and tired. I guess the thing about them being exposed really wearied her out. It pained me to see her like that. I rather not seen her and think that she’s still happy with Doojoon hyung than to stand here to see her lying on the bed looking so wearied out. I missed her everyday, wanting to see her ever since she left with hyung for their date that day. I clenched my fists tight looking at her while bearing the pain inside me.

It’s already 2am in the morning but hyung was still there staring at Reii with his hand intertwined with her all the time, using his other hand her face, not even moving an inch away from her.

‘Hyung,’ I said as I place one of my hand on his shoulder.

‘Oh Junhyung, you’re still here?’ Doojoon hyung asked with his eyes still on Reii.

‘Erm yeah. Go rest hyung, you’ve been staring at her for hours. You gotta rest.’ I said, asking him to get some rest.

‘Nope, Im fine. She might wake up anytime. I don’t want her to wake up and not able to see me. ’ Hyung said.

‘You gotta go home too. Its late. Dont tell Manager hyung anything about me being here. He will go berserk again if he knows Im here.’ Hyung said.

I nodded and took one look at Reii before leaving. *How I wish Im the one beside her.* I thought and with that I left.