Chapter 26

Back To Me

Reii’s POV

Doojoon was here every single day to knock on the door and I never once opened the door for him and Junhyung was here more often to check on me since I didn’t go to school anymore .

‘Junhyung,’ I said turning my head to face him after watching Doojoon’s new.  Doojoon’s news were still going on and it had been a month already but they didn’t stop since no declaration or anything to clear the rumors and because of his popularity and fame. Reporters were targeting him to get something out of him since fans were still clenching onto the rumors.

‘Yes?’ he asked.

‘Can you asked Doojoon to stop coming here anymore? And tell him to say something about the rumor. Ask him to tell those reporters that those rumors were not true. If not it’ll ruin his career sooner or later’ I said to Junhyung .

‘So that is the reason why you broke up with hyung? All because of what I told you that day?’ Junhyung asked.

 

Junhyung’s POV

‘Can you asked Doojoon to stop coming here anymore? And tell him to say something about the rumor. Ask him to tell those reporters that those rumors were not true. If not it’ll ruin his career sooner or later’ Reii said to me after watching the news about Doojoon hyung.

*Damn so that’s the reason why she broke up with hyung?*

‘So that is the reason why you broke up with hyung? All because of what I told you that day?’ I asked.

‘Well I couldn’t bear to see him risks his career for me. I rather break up with him than to see him lost his career, his dream’ she said.

 ‘But..’ I tried to say and she cut my sentence off.

‘Don’t tell Doojoon about it. Just let him think that I don’t love him anymore.’ She pleaded.

She looked at me waiting for my reply, I sighed and nodded. She then stood up and walked to her bed and laid her back facing me and closed her eyes to sleep. She was pretending to sleep, giving me no chance to neither change her mind nor ask anything further than what she told me. I sighed in defeat and left the house after giving a light kiss on her forehead.

 

2 weeks later,

Doojoon’s POV

‘Open up Reii! Open up!’ I shouted. Hours passed and she still wouldn’t open up. I stood outside of the door feeling helpless, not knowing what I can do to let her open the door and let me look at her. I wanted so much to hold her, take care of her. ‘Damn! I shouted inside my heart, why cant she let me in? I believe that there’s a way we could solve this together.’

Somebody patted on my shoulder I turn and saw Yeoseob standing there however I ignored him and continue banging the door.

‘Don’t be like this hyung, you know why Im here for. You gotta go. You have a programme later at MTV that you’ll need to attend. You’ll be late if you’re still here.’ Said Yeoseob.

I sighed and without any choice, left for my next programme.

‘I’ll be back tomorrow!’ I shouted before I left. *I need to see her even more now that Junhyung had told me everything yesterday. How could I just let her go now when I know she still loved me afterall!*

----Flashback----

I sat on the sofa staring into space. Honestly I didn’t know what to do anymore already. I had been going to her house everyday but she had not once open the door for me. *Did she really not love me anymore?* I had been thinking of this everyday but I still couldn’t accept that fact, my heart didn’t allow me to.

‘Hyung,’ Junhyung said but I ignored him.

‘Tell you what, I’ll tell you the whole thing. I couldn’t stand you two looking like this anymore.’ he continued even though I ignored him.

I looked up at him now after I heard what he said.

‘What do you mean?’ I asked.

‘Promise me you would go to the schedule now and look for her tomorrow because I know you’ll look for her after I told you everything.’ he said.

‘I promise’ I said immediately. I would promise to do anything as long as its about Reii.

Junhyung then went telling me everything, things that happened to her in school, the reason why she broke up with me and that she fainted that day when I went looking for her after we just broke up.

*Damn! She’s been suffering all these but she didn’t tell me anything? She broke up with me just so that my career wouldn’t be in danger? She still loved me but she’s doing this just for my dream? How silly can she get?* I stood up immediately but Junhyung grab my wrist.

‘You promised me remember?’ Junhyung reminded.

‘Fine! I’ll only look for her tomorrow and I’ll go prepare for the schedule now.’ I said turning my direction to the bathroom instead of the door.

*Reii, you silly girl, I’ll get you back to me first thing tomorrow.*

----End of Flashback----

 

Reii’s POV

‘Let’s open up the door shall we? Maybe he has found a way for you all to get back together again? Lets let him in alright?’ Junhyung pleaded.

‘A way for us to get back?’ I asked in surprise. My eyes then widen when I realised Junhyung told Doojoon everything.

‘You told him everything didn’t you?’ I asked in demand and Junhyung nodded.

‘You have promised me not to!’ I gritted my teeth when I said those words, I wanted to shout but I couldn’t when Doojoon’s still outside.

‘Im sorry Reii, I couldn’t see you and hyung like this anymore.’ Junhyung said.

‘By telling him the truth wouldn’t do him any good. I’ll ruin his career if we get back together.’ I said angrily, still angry at him for telling Doojoon everything.

‘Let Hyung in alright? Maybe he do found ways for you all to get back?’ Junhyung asked while walking towards the door.

‘No, Junhyung please, don’t open the door. I know there’s no way for us to get back anymore.’ I said grabbing Junhyung’s hand, trying to stop him from opening the door.

‘Please’ I pleaded once again.

‘Fine.’ he said in defeat and went over to sit on the sofa in the living room.

We stayed sofa in silent while Doojoon knocked on the door.

‘Junhyung, didn’t you have a schedule too?’ I asked after sometime when there is no sound of Doojoon knocking the door.

‘Yeah. I got to go now and please meet Hyung once, maybe you 2 can solve it together.’ He said when he stood to leave.

‘I’ll think about it.’ I replied opening the door for him.

 

Junhyung’s POV

‘Junhyung, didn’t you have a schedule too?’ Reii asked after sometime when there is no sound of Doojoon hyung knocking the door.

‘Yeah. I got to go now and please meet Hyung once, maybe you 2 can solve it together.’ I said when I knew that she wanted me to leave.

‘I’ll think about it.’ she replied opening the door for me.

I step out of the house and wanted to say something to her but she had already closed the door.

*I know you’re angry at me for telling hyung but I really couldn’t bear seeing you like this every single day. I rather be the one that is hurt than to see you like that.* I sighed and turn to leave.

 

Im sorry I had to delete chapter 1. I tried writing this chapter to link with chapter 1 but I couldnt because my chapter 23 onwards was far away from chapter 1so I decided to delete chapter 1 away and continue with my current parts. A part of it here was from chapter 1 too. Im sorry if this chapter confused you. Well, you can unsubscribe if you want to. I wouldnt mind and thanks for reading and commenting my fic up till now