Chapter 11 - Exposed

Back To Me

Doojoon’s POV

‘Ding dong!’ the door bell rang. I opened the door to see Manager hyung fuming.

‘What is this?  Said hyung as he throw the newspaper on the table. His fuming  voice had woken the rest if the members up as they were all coming out of the bedroom staring at Manager hyung in bewilderment.

I too was bewildered to see hyung so angry. We didn’t see hyung so angry ever since the last time we almost screwed our performance when we first debut. I went to looked at the newspaper hyung threw to see what had happened.

 To my surprise, it was about me. But not just me, it was about Reii too. We were caught, caught by the media, by the paparazzi. It was on the first page of the newspaper. The date we were having yesterday were all over the first page of the newspaper (yup no doubt, all over the first page of the newspaper like always when something like this happens). I was dumbfounded, the other members were too. I didn’t expect it to come so quickly. Not when we just started not long even though it had been weeks since we dated but to me it was just like yesterday and not when I just told the members about it.

‘We gotta go, CEO wanted to see you now.’ Hyung said angrily. I nodded and quickly went to my bedroom to change before following Hyung out of the dorm. The members and I were all quiet on our way to cube, none of us dare to talk anything about it. The members just looked at me with worried faces . I wanted to call Reii so much, I was worried about her ever since the news of us came out but I couldn’t, I don’t know what hyung will do if I called her now. Loud noises and shouting can be heard as we were reaching soon. Lots and lots of fans, hundreds of fans were there.

There were all saying the same thing, asking me to break up with Reii. They were all holding banners that object me dating Reii, saying that she’s a , she doesn’t deserve me and stuffs. I wanted to go up to them and confront them so much about saying such things about Reii but Dongwoon stopped me when I was about to do that.

He put one of his hand on my shoulders, ‘Don’t, Hyung and CEO will be angry if you do that. Lets go for now.’ Dongwoon said. I held my fists tight and make my way through the pavement into the Cube building while the fans were pushing their way towards me with the security holding them back.

‘Hurry up!’ Hyung said, I close my eyes and take a deep breath before I continue walking behind Manager Hyung.

Upon reaching the room of the CEO, Manager hyung knock on the door and asked me to go in. I nodded and went inside while hyung and the other members waited outside for me.  I walked towards Mr Hong table and stood still waiting for him to say something. There was a long silence since I walked in. He was staring at the crazy fans outside the window.

‘What are they saying? I cant hear them. Damn!’ Yeosoeb said worriedly as he placed his ears on the door to hear the conversation inside the room. ‘Hyung is seriously dead this time.’ Said Kikwang as he too placed his ear at the door.

‘The long silence is killing me, I needed call Reii now! ARGH!!!’ I thought with my heart pounding hard with every second that passed by both with fear and worried. Mr Hong finally turned his chair and now facing me. The looks in his eyes made me shrugged.

 

Reii’s POV

I was on my way to school as usual. I blushed at the thought of the kiss we had yesterday. The kiss yesterday still had an impact on me whenever I thought about it. Today was weird. I keep having stares from people. Stares that made me uncomfortable and I dislike it. The stares were all very strong, felt with hatred and I didn’t know why cause I didn’t know these people for sure and why would they hate me when I don’t know them? I occasionally got knocks from girls when they walked past me, making my books and me falling on the ground.

At first, I was fine with it but later on I got irritated by it as it happened a lot, at least more than needed and usual. when I finally reached school, Jean rushed towards me and grab my hands to follow her. ‘Hey slow down’ I said still irritated at what happened just now. Jean turned and looked at me.

‘Why didn’t you tell me?’ Jean said excitedly.

‘What?’ I asked.

‘Don’t pretend you don’t know what im talking about. The whole Seoul, no I should say Korea already knows about it. It's everywhere now; websites, newspapers, magazines.’ Jean said. I frowned, still not knowing what she was talking about.

‘This! And I demand an answer from you.’ she said this time slightly disappointed. I gasped when I saw the magazine. The magazine was filled with pictures of me and Doojoon at our date yesterday.

‘So this is the reason why I got all the stares and knocks.’ I thought still shocked about being found out.

‘Ahhem.’ Jean said still waiting for my answer. I sighed and told her everything that happened between me and Doojoon since we had been exposed. I looked at the floor, worried that Jean would be angry for not telling her this earlier.

But to my surprise ‘Wow!’was the only thing that Jean said.

‘You’re not angry at me?’ I asked warily.

‘I should, but I decided that it is understandable that you couldn’t tell me about it and I shall forgive you on one condition.’ Jean said.

‘What?’ I asked.

‘The condition is you gotta tell me everything from now on’ she said.

‘Yes, of course.’ I said and she pulled me for a hug before we continued our way to class. Now that Jean and I are fine, I began to worried about Doojoon. He must be in a lot of trouble now that we have been found out.

 

Doojoon’s POV

I opened the door and walked out of the room. Everyone looked at me worriedly but I gave them a smile, ‘im fine.’ I said to assure them. Hyunseung wanted to said something but Dongwoon pulled him back and covered his mouth and give me a nod before we walked our way to Manager hyung’s car.

‘You know what to do right?’ Mr hong’s words are still ringing in my mind. Those words just cant get out of my mind throughout the day. How could I do that? HOW? When she’s everything to me NOW! 'Aiish!' I sighed not knowing what to do.

 

 

right? they gotta separate soon :( How is it? comment please!