Chapter 32 - The Next Morning

Back To Me

Reii’s POV

A ray of light shone through the window and lay on my face. I was stirred up by the sunlight and tried to turn the opposite way away from facing the sunlight when I felt a hand wrapped around my waist. I looked up to see Junhyung still sleeping beside me. I tried to take his hand away from my waist but I was too weak to. His face was just inches from mine and I could felt his breathing every seconds. I studied his face as he sleeps. This is the first time I really looked at his face and I realized that he had a nice feature. He has long eyelashes that curl slightly at the end of it. I wanted to trail them with my fingers but I didn’t have the energy to so I just stare at his long eyelashes instead. My eyes trailed down to continued studied on his face features and I realized that even though his nose wasn’t very high up but it fit perfectly along with his other face features and I had to admit that he has got a flawless skin, better than most of the girls I have seen. While looking at his face, a face popped up in my mind.

 

-----Flashbacks-----

I was about to turn my back when I felt a hand holding my waist. I smiled with my eyes still close, snuggling close to Doojoon. It was so comfortable lying beside him with him hugging me close. An idea suddenly popped inside my mind. *Since he’s asleep I shall look at how he looks and take a few photos and laughed at him later! Hehe* I opened my eyes to look and Doojoon who was still sleeping in front of me. Our faces were just inches apart.

‘BaDump! BaDump!’ I tried to calm my heart that is beating fast. *Uwa!!!!! How can he still be so suave even when he’s sleeping?* I was literally running rounds and rounds inside my mind screaming at the side of how Doojoon look when he’s asleep. His face was still so suave up-close. I unconsciously trailed his long eyelashes with my finger while looking at his eyes. Even though I knew he had long eyelashes a long time ago, it still amazes me as I touched his eyelashes with my finger. I then trailed my finger down to his nose and later on his lips.

‘BaDump! BaDump!’ My heart beats faster again as my finger landed on his lip. The next thing caught me by surprise. Doojoon opened his mouth and playfully bite my finger while staring at me with a brow raised.

‘What are you trying to do early in the morning darling?’ he asked teasingly with his brow still rising.

‘Nothing?’ I replied looking away from him, blushing.

‘Are you sure? Then why are you blushing?’ he asked playfully in a whisper, this time even closer than the inches we have before.

‘Yah!’ I said and was about to leave the bed when he yanked me back to him again.

‘Arent you going to give me my morning kiss darling?’ he asked playfully while pointing it to his lip.

‘Nope!’ I said struggling to get out of his embrace.

‘Why? You did want to kiss me just now didn’t you?’ he said still teasing me.

‘Yup, but you screwed it up.’ I said getting out of bed making my way to the bathroom when I finally break his embrace.

‘Then I’ll just have to get it myself then.’ He said and jump out of the bed.

Before I could even run away, he grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him and he planted his lip on mine.

‘Well thank you for the morning kiss’ Doojoon said with a big grin after pulling out from the kiss that would seems to go on forever if none of us stop.

----End Of Flashback----

‘If you keep staring, Im afraid that you might fall in love with me.’ Junhyung said with his eyes open, now graze intently at me.

‘How long have you been awake?’ I asked while darting my eyes somewhere else instead of looking at him. This was the first time we were so close to one another and this made me nervous so how.

 

Junhyung’s POV

‘If you continue staring, Im afraid that you might fall in love with me.’ I said with my eyes open, now graze intently at Reii. I had actually waked up hours ago. I was looking at her sleeping face all the time while she was sleeping. Even when she’s sleeping her face was still full of pained. I could have got up and go back dorm but I didn’t want to. I wanted to stay by her side. I continue to put my hands on her waist while the other hand of mine her face. She looked so beautifully when the ray of the sunlight landed on her face. I saw her slightly stirred from her sleep and I knew she was waking up soon so I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep again. I felt happy when she snuggle herself close to me. I was trying to hold myself from grinning when I felt her staring at me.

‘How long have you been awake?’ Reii asked slightly blushing but at the same times, her eyes were full of pained. *Doojoon hyung again*

‘Well, awhile’ I said keeping a poker face.

‘Time for you to washup!’ I said carrying her up from bed.

‘Yah!’ she said with her weak voice upon my sudden action.

I couldn’t help doing that, I was angry, jealous. Even though I know she wasn’t mine in the first place and Doojoon hyung was important to me, I just could not help but feel angry and jealous that she had thought about Doojoon hyung again while I was in front of her. I wanted to stop thinking about Doojoon hyung while I was in front of her. I wanted to distract her from thinking about Doojoon hyun even if its only for awhile.

I helped her wash up and cooked porridge for her to eat and settled her in bed again before I went back B2st dorm to wash up.

‘I’ll be back’ I said and kissed her forehead before going out of the house.

 

No Doojoon today but I got Doojoon flashback. :) I guess I just couldnt post without putting Doojoon inside. LOL! hahhaas! Quick Question, who do you all want Reii to end up with? Im just asking, the story is not ending yet, I think?