Chapter 27 - Gone, Forever

Back To Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XECMs5xzTKw

 

Junhyung’s POV

I woke up and looked at my phone when I felt it vibrating beside my pillow.

Reii’s Msg: Junhyung, can you come to my house now? Can you come here before Doojoon gets here?

Junhyung’s Msg: Why?

Reii’s Msg: Just do it.

I got up from bed and start to prepare before going Reii’s house. I got my car keys from the table and went out of house. Yes, I bought a car 2 weeks ago since I’ve been going to Reii’s house more often now. I thought that it would be more convenient for me if I bought a car instead. I hated to disguise myself everytime I take public transport to Reii’s house and its slower taking public transport to her house. What if she fainted again and I couldn’t arrive there immediately? I wanted to be there for her as soon as possible whenever she fainted.

I press the passcode and entered the house. I had asked Reii to tell me her new passcode the day she fainted after they break up so that I could enter her house and helped her when she fainted again.

‘Reii?’ I called out to her once I enter her house.

‘Im here in the kitchen’ She shouted.

I walked over to her, glad that she didn’t faint again. It had been weeks since she last fainted but I am still worried that she will faint again as she still look so weak and worn out and she was still eating so little.

 ‘Have you eaten?’ she asked when she saw me enter the kitchen.

‘Yes. Have you?’ I asked.

‘Eating now’ she replied.

‘You cant treat this as your breakfast Reii’ I said to her when I saw her drinking her cup of milk.

‘But Im already full from drinking milk, I’ll puke if I eat anything more for now’ she said.

I open my mouth to talk but the sound of someone knocking the door came.

‘He’s here’ Reii said and walked towards the door.

‘You’re opening up the door?’ I asked.

‘Yes.’ she said as she continued to walk towards the door.

My heart sank at the thought of them being lovely dovely in front of me after getting back to each other but a part of me persuade myself that it would be good if they get back together as Reii will no longer have to suffer and get sick anymore. *Junhyung, be strong. You’re the one that asked her to face Doojoon for once, you cant regret now and  you know that she’ll be happier again if they get back together.* I persuade myself as I walked behind Reii with clenched fist.

 

Reii’s POV

I took a deep breath before opening the door.

‘Reii, you finally open the door. I miss you so much!’ Doojoon said while hugging me once I open the door.

*I missed you too!*

‘I don’t, so please let go. Im suffocating here.’ I said coldly to him even though I wanted to tell him how much I missed him, and those hugs we once have.

Doojoon release the hug and looked at me stunned.

‘It’s not true. You’re joking right? I know you still loved me. You don’t have to pretend now Reii, Junhyung told me everything. You don’t need to leave me anymore, we can solve this together.’ He said to me and went back holding me tightly in his arms.

‘Im serious, so let go Doojoon. I don’t love you anymore.’ I said coldly again and struggle to get out of his embrace.

‘I open the door to tell you to stop coming here to knock on my door. Its irritating. I don’t love you anymore.’ I said to him once I struggle out of his embrace.

‘Its not true, I don’t believe it.’ He said to me, his eyes with full of pained.

‘Its true that I break up with you so that I wouldn’t ruin your career at first but as time pass by I realized that you’re irritating and I’ve fallen for Junhyung now.’ I said to him cruelly, not looking him in the eye.

‘I don’t believe you, you’re not even looking at my eyes when you’re saying them.’ Doojoon said firmly.

‘Im serious’ I said looking into his eyes.

 ‘Hahahas, quit your jokes now Reii. Its not funny.’ Doojoon said while faking a laugh.

*I have to do this, its for your own good. Im sorry Doojoon, Im sorry!*

‘Look like I gotta to do this for you to face the fact.’ I said and turn to Junhyung.’

 ‘Im sorry and please help me.’ I mouth to Junhyung and crashed my lips to Junhyung’s. I gave Junhyung a light kiss and turned back to Doojoon.

‘Im serious Doojoon, I loved him even though its one-sided.’ I look Doojoon in the eye, fighting the urge to cry in front of him.

His eyes were full of pained and he was on the verge of breaking down now. He looked at my eyes for the one last time, a tear slip down from his corner of his eye before he turned to leave.

 

Doojoon’s POV

‘Reii, you finally open the door. I miss you so much!’ I  said while hugging Reii once I open the door. Its been days since I’ve seen her. I really missed her a lot. There was nothing about her that I didn’t missed. Her face, her sense, the vanilla smell I could sense coming from her hair everytime I embrace her inside my arms and her voice. I really missed her a lot. My heart was thumping in joy to see her again, to hold her again.

But the joy I had soon replaced with hurts and sorrow as I heard her say ‘I don’t, so please let go. Im suffocating here.’ She was saying them with so much coldness that I almost didn’t recognize her anymore.

‘It’s not true. You’re joking right? I know you still loved me. You don’t have to pretend now Reii, Junhyung told me everything. You don’t need to leave me anymore, we can solve this together.’I said to her and went back holding her tightly in my arms. I didn’t want to lose her anymore.

Her next sentence struck my heart in pain again. She said that she’s didn’t love me anymore and I was irritating. I didn’t want to believe them. I keep asking her to stop her joke, I didn’t want to believe what she said, telling her that she didn’t say them while looking into my eye so it is not true at all. I was thinking of all sort of excuses I could find, assuring myself again and again that whatever she said was not true.

 She didn’t stop, she said she was serious and she was telling me that the one she loved now is Junhyung instead of me.

My heart hurts but I still continued telling her that its not true and asked her to stop joking around. My heart doesnt want to believe, it cant afford to and I cannot afford to.

I felt millions and millions of knifes stabbed on my heart when she kissed Junhyung in front of me. I couldn’t believe my eyes, she kissed Junhyung. I stood there dumbfounded as she turned to face me.

‘Im serious Doojoon, I loved him even though its one-sided.’ She said to me looking in my eye this time.

*My hearts hurts, it hurts a lot. It hurt so much that I felt like dying would have been a better choice* I looked at her one more them in the eye and turned to leave the place when I felt a tear falling from the corner of my eyes.  I couldn’t let her see that Im crying, my pride don’t allow me too.

I started running to the carpark once I was out of their side and went into the car. I let all my tears out, as I drive without direction, not caring where I go and where I was, I no longer know what I wanted in life. Life was meaningless to me now, the world I once live in, thinking that she will forever be living with me, always be by my side was crashed. The world full of happiness I once lived in together with her inside my heart was no longer there anymore.The only thing I could feel inside my heart was pain, and more pain inside my heart now. It was endless that it was killing me inside.

*Stop crying Doojoon, its not you. Crying was never part of you. Stop, She no longer loves you. She’s gone, out of your life, forever.*