Chapter 21 - Date at Gangneung

Back To Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD0SbMPYX

 

 

Doojoon’s POV

We sat in our seats, holding her hand in mine, listening to the music playing in my ipod. Chatting for awhile and coaxing her to sleep and I swear its hard coaxing her to sleep. She would promise to sleep but would always peek an eye to see if Im asleep.

Its been half an hour of peeking and she’s finally asleep. *She must’ve slimed down again. She looked so thin and fragile now. Aigoo..* I sighed as I her face. I place her head on my shoulder and fall asleep too after awhile.

I woke up upon hearing that we had reached Gangneung. I turned around to see Reii still sleeping soundly on my shoulder.

‘Wake up darling, Wake up now.’ I said slightly shaking her shoulder to wake her up.

‘Hmm..’ she said rubbing her eyes.

*I wanted to let her continue sleeping on my shoulder seeing how sleepy she was.*

‘We gotta go now. We reached Gangneung already.’ I said to her.

‘Oh okay.’ She said still in her sleepy mood but stood up and followed me out of the train.

I hold her hand and we walked towards the direction of the beach.

‘What time does the sunrise here?’ I asked her.

‘7.03am.’ she said.

‘Omona! We’re gonna be late, its 6.59 already!’ she said and pulled me to run with her.

‘Wait up, I cant really run with this long skirt!’ I said as I tried to run behind her. *How did girls even managed to wear something like that?*

 ‘Here,’ she said and pulled me to sit down with her.

We both looked at the sky waiting for the sun to rise.

‘Wa! Its so beautiful!’ Reii said, her head laying on my shoulders while watching the sunrise. A tear slipped from the corner of her eye and she wiped it away quickly thinking that I didn’t saw it.

‘What happened?’ I asked her with concerned.

‘Its just too beautiful, the sunrise.’ She said.

‘Silly girl!’ I said poking her forehead.

 We stayed for awhile in that position until the sun was shining brightly on top.

‘Lets go now, time for breakfast!’ I said and pulled her up.

‘Oh wait, I gotta change into my pants again before people start accusing me of being gay.’ I said to her.

‘Hahahas oh right, I almost forgot that you’re wearing a skirt. Actually I change my plan, you’re gonna wear it until Im satisfied.’ She said

‘What?!’ I said almost shouting.

‘Hahahas Im just joking, lets go change now.’ she said and pulled me towards the toilet.

‘Done!’ I said coming out of the toilet with my nerd glasses again. Its morning now, people would have easily spotted me if I didn’t wear my glasses and cap.

‘Lets go then’ Reii said with her nerd glasses on too and hold my hands to walk to a café nearby.

 

Reii's POV

We ate spaghetti and cappuccino at the café. Doojoon spotted the piano at the cafe and went over to it. He then started playing the piano and sang the song Nothing Better, looking at me throughout the whole time he was playing the piano. * How could I leave you when you’re looking at me with that kind of eyes, with that kind of voice?* a tear flowed from the corner of my eye again and I quickly wiped it away hoping that Doojoon didn’t noticed it. *Control Reii, you gotta control your tears*

‘Uwa! Are you that touched?’Doojoon teased as he seated in front of me after he finished playing the song.

‘You bet! You’re so charming when you sing that I cant help being touched.’ I said sarcastically.

‘Wow looks like someone is being sensitive today?’ Doojoon teased again.

‘Yah!’ I said and slapped his hand lightly. *I gotta control my tears more carefully now*

 

Doojoon's POV

We then walked around the Gangneung after that. ‘Look at this, isn’t it pretty? This too, this as well’ Reii asked pointing at every interesting thing at the roadside. Buying some food occasionally and eating them while walking down the streets, taking photos of me and her with the food we brought, the things we found on the stalls while walking down the streets.

 

Reii’s POV

Times passed real fast. We had to go back Seoul now. We bought tickets and went onto the train. This time round there’s more people on the train so we were more cautious of our action. We just did the same thing, listened to his ipod, laying on his shoulders and taking more pictures. This time instead of Doojoon watching me sleep, I made him sleep before me. I took some pictures of him sleeping.

*Although he looked tired, he still looked so handsome. Im gonna missed this pair of eyes that only see me in them, the lip and the heart that belongs to me only.* Tears began flowing by themselves as I his face features. *You gotta stopped crying Reii, you cant let him know that you’ve cried when he woke up, you’ll be exposed.* I tried to calm myself.

‘I love you, and I’ll always do.’ I whispered in his ear and gave him a kiss on the forehead before I drifted to sleep.