Chapter 33 - The Accident

Back To Me

Junhyung’s POV

‘Hyung!’ Kikwang called out.

‘Hey’ I nodded as I was about to walk out of the door.

‘Where are you going hyung? You just came back.’ Kikwang asked.

‘To find ideas.’ With that I left quickly befire Kikwang could probe me with questions.

*What should we do today? She cant be staying at home all the time* I was thinking of where to bring Reii to lift her mood up while driving towards her apartment.

 

‘Im back!’ I said once I step in her apartment.

‘Oh you’re back so fast?’ she asked still lying on the bed.

‘Yup and we’re going to the park today.’ I said as I carry her up from bed, place her at the bathroom and went to her closet to find clothes for her to wear. It was really awkward to find her clothes and bring them to her at first but later on, I simply just get used to it since she pretty much cant take care of herself. Instead of getting awkward while finding her clothes, I enjoy it now since she would have to wear whatever clothes I give to her.

‘Wear this’ I said and passed a black tank top, a white hoodie that contains lots of words and a sky blue skinny. I wanted her to wear light blue denim short but I was afraid that she would catch a cold outside if she wears that even though it was quite sunny today.

‘I’ll come in after 5 minutes. 5 minutes is enough right?’ I asked.

She nodded and I close the door behind me after walking out of the bathroom.

I waited patiently outside the bathroom door and when 5 minute was up I went back in happy to see that she was wearing what I picked for her.

I carried her out and lay her on the sit in front of her dressing table and helped her comb her hair.

‘Junhyung, are you sure you wanna bring me out? There’s no wheelchair here, how are you going to bring me out?’ she asked.

‘I’ll just carry you then. Bridal-style, piggybag, whatever it is. You gonna go out.’ I said firmly, giving her the Don’t-even-try- cause- I- wont- change-my- mind look.

She sighs before she continued. ‘Fine, we’ll go out but you don’t have to carry me, its too tiring for you to do that. You’ll just hold my waist and I’ll try walking on my own.’ She said.

‘Nuh-Uh. Not a chance. You don’t even have much energy and you still wanna waste your energy? No way, we’re doing it my way.’ I said to her while combing her hair.

‘I already feel bad making you take care of me every day, I’ll feel even bad if you carry all the way just so I could be outside.’ She said looking at me.

‘Don’t worry about it, I was the one that wants to go outside, not you. If you really do feel guilty, then all you need to do is enjoy while being outside and not think of anything else.’ I said to her. To be honest, I really like helping her do things. If she’s my wife, I don’t even mine carrying her every now and then to the bathroom, helping her comb her hair and cleaning the house even if she’s not ill. I enjoyed doing it as long as the person is her.

‘Ready to go?’ I asked her after putting on her shoes.

‘You’re making me like someone who’s useless you know. I could have worn the shoe myself.’ She said to me.

‘Then hurry up and get well soon, if that happens I wont help you with anything, you can do whatever you want and you wont feel like a useless person.’ I said to her as I bend slightly a bit to carry her up on my back.

She didn’t say anything and we both know why. Nobody knows when her condition will get better; she’s the only one that can help herself.

‘Lets go!’ I said and we both went out of the apartment.

‘Will people recognize us? We’re attracting attention now, maybe you should put me down or maybe we should go back now’ she asked worriedly with her chin is still on my neck, but I could feel that she’s looking around to check if any people recognize her.

‘Are you kidding me Reii? With the big nerd glass on, who could recognize us? Plus they’re looking because they’re jealous so stop worrying.’ I said to her and continue walking towards the park, ignoring the looks the people had on the way.

‘Are you tired? I must be heavy right? Lets just find any bench and sit down.’ She asked.

‘Reii, I must really get doctor to check on your brain. Are you kidding me? You’re only left with bones and you still ask me whether you’re heavy?’ I replied back amused that she found herself heavy. She was so light that I didn’t even think I carried anything and Im sure that she would be the first one to fly away if a typoon decided to pay a visit.

‘Lets sit here shall we?’ I asked when I found a bench and that the area has not much of people.

‘Okay’ she replied. I bend down on my knees and place her on the bench before I place myself beside her.

‘Its really nice being outside, thanks Junhyung.’ Reii said looking at the view of the park, feeling the breeze that came occasionally.

‘You’re welcome.’ I said, grinning from ear to ear when I saw how happy and relax she was. It had been a long time since I saw her smile and I missed it. Her smile was part of the reason why I fell for her, deeply.

‘Reii,’ I called out.

‘Yeah?’ she asked turning away from watching the kids playing at the playground some distance away from us.

I was about to ask her something when a guy accidentally crashed onto me but ran away immediately as people from behind is chasing him. My lip crashed onto Reii’s as the guy bumped onto me just now. Both of our eyes widened as our lips touched.

‘Im sorry’ I said awkwardly after I pulled away from the kiss.

*BaDump! BaDump!* My heart beat furiously from the kiss we had earlier.

Reii on the other hand blushed and frantically replied ‘It’s okay, it not your fault anyway’ while looking away from me.

My mind was insane, the kiss scene keeps on replaying in my mind. The kiss, her lip, my fast beating heart, no one has ever made me felt like that. It took me awhile before my heart calms. We sat there awkwardly in silence before I took her back to the apartment.

 

I made a little kiss scene for them, hope you all dont mind.