Chapter 18 - Fallen Deeper

Back To Me

Uwa!! Love this song! So sweet and cute!!! -  http://www.youtube.com/watchv=gOgV4OMP2V8&feature=grec_index

 

Doojoon’s POV

‘Have you eaten?’ Reii looked up to ask me, her hands still holding me, not breaking the hug.

‘Nope! I’ve skipped packed dinner just now so that I could come back and have dinner with you.’ I said and give her a wink.

‘Uwa?! Do I need to thank you for that?’ she said sarcastically.

‘Well..’ I paused for awhile and lean in to kiss her lip and look at her ‘This is enough for now.’ I said smiling. I then carry her up in bridal style while she’s still stunned from just now and walked towards the bed.

‘Stay here and rest until Im done with cooking dinner.’ I said to her.

‘Nope! Not going to, I’ll be the one doing cooking while you should be the one resting.’ she said to me while getting out of the bed. Both of us just stood there and childishly argued half an hour non-stop fighting to cook.

Half an hour later,

‘Grr.. Grr..’ We stopped and looked at each other. The sound coming from both of our stomach made us stop our argument.

‘Hahahas! You know what? Lets go out and eat shall we?’ I said.

‘But…’ Reii try to say something but I cut her off.

‘It’s okay, we’ll be fine.’ I said to assure whatever she’s thinking now. I grabbed her nerdy specs from the dressing table, put it on her and pull the hood at the back and took it over her head. I did the same thing with myself.

‘Now, who will be able to recognize us like that? Plus its at night now, no one will really notice us.’ I said as I pulled her to the mirror to see how both of us look.

‘So can we go now? Im hungry!’ I said.

She just nodded her head and I happily dragged her out of the house.

‘Italian? Western? Jap? Chinese? Thai? What do you want to eat?’ I asked her when we’re in my car.

‘Hmm… Thai?’ She said.

‘Thai it is then.’ I said and began to drive to the nearest Thai restaurant.

I pulled over to a carkpark near the Thai restaurant and we walked hand in hand into the restaurant.

 

Reii’s POV

‘So what have you done today while Im gone?’ Doojoon asked after we ordered our food.

‘Laying on bed and rest of course. Didn’t you told me to do that?’ I replied.

‘Darling, do you really think that I’ll believe that nonsense you just said?’ he said as he laid his back to the seat with his hands folded in front of his chest, waiting for my reply.

*Should I tell him the truth? No! No! He’ll kill me if I tell him but with his stubbornness, he’ll never stop if I don’t say it. What should I do?*

‘Im still waiting..’ he said still in that position while Im still debating in my mind whether to tell him or not.

‘Err.. Well you see.. I actually went out with Junhyung after you went and we ate some ice cream.’ I said to him soft and carefully, almost whispering to him.

‘What?! OUT?! ICE CREAM?!’ He shouted.

*Oh no! I mentally slapped myself for telling him the truth. I know he’ll go crazy if he knew the truth. He always been so exaggerating.*

‘Yong Junfsdgfgkjk….’ I quickly covered his mouth with my hand when I heard him about to say Junhyung’s name out.

‘Doojoon, we’ll be exposed if you continued ranting. People are already looking at us.’ I whispered in his ear and turn to bow to people in the restaurant for the loud noise commotion.

‘He’s so gonna get it from me! How could he bring you for ice cream when the weather is so cold and you’re sick! He’s supposed to take care of you, not make things worst!’ he said through his gritted teeth but softer this time, still in his angry mood.

‘Relax darling. Look, Im still in one piece and fine in front of you.’ I said trying to calm him down.

‘No! I gonna kill him now.’ Doojoon said as he stood up.

‘Darling, stop making a fuss, Im fine and we ordered food remember? If you go now, I cant have my dinner anymore and Im hungry..’ I said trying to stop him from doing that.

‘Where did the calm and patience Yoon Doojoon Leader gone to?’ I said teasingly after Doojoon calmed down a bit.

‘Darling, stop it. You know you’re the only reason why Im acting this way.’ He gazed at me, his eyes full of sincere and concern as he said them and that makes me softened.

‘Well I guess this is part of what I like about you.’ I said and I gasped and blushed afterwards knowing what I just said. These words come out of my mouth automatically when I saw his gazed.

‘Well lets eat!’ I said when the food comes, changing the subject but his gazed were still on me.

‘Thank you darling.’ He said and kissed my check before eating the dishes in front of us.              

I focused on the dish in front of me and couldn’t help blushing. *I think I’ve fallen deeper and deeper for him*

We walked out of the restaurant and I walked towards the car when Doojoon pulled my hand and walked towards another direction.

‘Where are we going? I thought the car is there?’ I said pointing towards the carpark.

‘Who says we’re going to the carpark?’ he replied and continue walking the opposite direction of the carpark.

‘Where are we going if we’re not going to the carpark?’ I asked curiously.

‘Well, we’re gonna walked for awhile. Its been quite sometime since we did that.’ He said holding my right hand and tugged it into his pocket together with his left hand.

 

Doojoon’s POV

‘Where are we going? I thought the car is there?’ she said pointing towards the carpark.

‘Who says we’re going to the carpark?’ I replied and continue walking the opposite direction of the carpark.

‘Where are we going if we’re not going to the carpark?’ Reii asked curiously.

‘Well, we’re gonna walked for awhile. Its been quite sometime since we did that.’ I said holding her right hand and tugged it into my pocket together with my left hand. I did it to have her closer to me. I myself also didn’t understand why we’re walking this street. An urge told me to do it. To take her for this walk, to have her closer to me, afraid that she might just disappear if I didn’t hold onto her.