Chapter 15 - The Surprise Caretaker

Back To Me

Did anyone watched ripley? This song is nice!!! Hahas. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMh-WgxAMTs

 

 

Reii’s POV

Its been an hour since Doojoon left. I continued reading my book in the bed while wondering who will be coming later. It wouldn’t be my friends who would come and take care of me since Doojoon didn’t meet any of them before, more precisely – Jean. Jean didn’t get to meet Doojoon even though she wanted to ever since she found out about the both of us are together. I sighed at the thought that someone I don’t know is coming to take care of me. It would be awkward having someone you don’t know while your boyfriend knows, to take care of you. I sighed once again at the thought.

‘Click!’ the door opened.

‘Hey darling, you’re back? I thought you had schedule?’ I asked, happy that he’s back instead of having someone else to take care of me.

‘I’m sorry to disappoint you. He’s on his way to schedule. He told me the password to your doorlock so that you will stay in bed and rest instead of opening the door for me.’ He said.

I widened in surprise to see the person in front of me. I had never expected Doojoon to send any b2st member to take care of me. I thought he would send a girl instead since he’s the easily jealous type of guy even though he denied it most of the time.

 

Doojoon’s POV

‘Hey hyung, whats up?’ he said.

‘Well I need you to do me a favour.’ I said.

‘Oh what is it?’ he asked.

‘Well you’re free today right? I mean without any schedule.’ I asked.

‘Yup I don’t have any schedule now until 8pm tonight.’ He said.

‘Great! Erms.. I need you to help me take care of Reii all the way until I finished my schedule. I promise I’ll rush all the way there immediately after I finish my schedule which ended at 7pm.’ I asked.

‘But hyung…’ he said

‘Please? You know I never ask any favour from you all and she’s sick. I don’t wanna her to do anything today except to rest in her bed.’ I said pleadingly.

‘Okay fine but when do you want me to go over?’ He said.

‘Now. I’ll send you her passcode later. Don’t let her move around, she doesn’t have much energy. Thank you so much.’ I said and with that I hang up the phone.

I wasn’t sure whether I should ask him or not but it seems to be the only way. I didn’t want him to take care of Reii, I hate seeing them together but I had no other choice if that’s the only way to ensure that Reii is resting.

 

Junhyung’s POV

I was hesitant when hyung asked me to take care of Reii for him. I didn’t know whether to help hyung take care of Reii is the right choice or not. I wanted to see her very much. I wanted to know whether she’s alright already but however I didn’t know whether my heart could take it when I see her. Whenever I remember her, I would smile at the image of her smiling. But my heart would hurt whenever I remember that she wont be mine and she forever wont be, she belongs to someone else already. *My heart would hurt if I see her but it would hurt more if I don’t go* I sighed at the thought while looking at the mirror. *Is this really what I want? To see her again? You're really crazy Yong Junhyung!*

‘Okay fine but when do you want me to go over?’ I replied when I decided to take care of her.

‘Now. I’ll send you her passcode later. Don’t let her move around, she doesn’t have much energy. Thank you so much.’ Hyung said.

I began to prepare to go her house after hyung hang up. When I reached her house, I key in the passcode like what hyung told me to do. I opened the door to go inside and I heard her voice.

‘Hey darling, you’re back? I thought you had schedule?’ Reii said.

*Damn! I missed your voice so much.*

Both surprise and disappointment came across her face when she saw me.

‘I’m sorry to disappoint you. He’s on his way to schedule. He told me the password to your doorlock so that you will stay in bed and rest instead of opening the door for me.’ I said.

*My heart just crushed when I saw your disappointment, you must’ve been wishing that hyung is the one standing in front of you instead of me. How I wish the darling you are calling is Me.* I clenched my fist to bear the pain inside my heart when I saw her disappointment. I managed a smile on my face to wait for her reply.

‘Oh it’s okay. Its been a long time since I see you. How are you?’ She asked.

‘Fine.’ I replied.

‘Have you eaten?’ I asked her.

‘Yup! Can we do something? Im sick of laying on the bed.’ She asked as she gets up from her bed.

‘Where do you think you’re going? Hyung said that you’re suppose to rest.’ I reminded her when I saw her get up from her bed.

‘Please? Im fine. He’s overreacting. Don’t tell me you’re like him too. I really sick of the bed already. I really wanna get out.’ She said pleadingly with her puppy eyes.

*Damn! How can I say no when she’s pleading with her puppy eyes.* I sighed in defeat.

‘Fine! But what do you want to do? And on one condition, you cannot to anything that requires a lot of energy and you must be laying on bed before 7pm. If hyung see that you’re not laying on bed, Im dead. You get me?’ I asked.

‘Deal! We’re gonna….’ She said grinning.