Chapter 25 - That Woman

Back To Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUWAcQoGdOY

 

Doojoon’s POV

‘Open up Reii! Open up!’ I was still struggling against B2st members’ pull, looking at the door in front of me, hoping that it would open but all the way till the end when the door of the elevator closes, the door never opened.

*Are we really over?* My heart aches at the thought of us breaking up.

I was sitting at the back seats of the car now while Kikwang sit at the passenger seat. They placed me to sit in between them so that I couldn’t run off to find Reii. The whole journey was quiet, I didn’t bother to talk and neither of them did. They just glance at me once in awhile to check on me while I just stare at the space in front thinking about Reii, about us.

 

Junhyung’s POV

Doojoon hyung sit lifelessly inside the car staring into space after we dragged him away. He didn’t say anything and just went into the bedroom after reaching our dorm. We were worried so we opened the bedroom door and went inside to check on him. Doojoon was sitting on the edge of Kikwang’s bed with his hands on his head. We stopped and  stood in front of him.

‘Hyung’ Yeoseob said, almost in a whisper.

‘Its hurts..’ Doojoon hyung said softly, his eyes full with pained as he looked at us.

‘Are we really over?’ Doojoon hyung asked but it was more to asking himself.

‘Hyung, don’t be like that, you can overcome it.’ Kikwang said as he put one of his hand on Doojoon hyung’s shoulder but Doojoon Hyung said nothing this time and went up to his bed and lay down instead.      

‘Hyung..’ Yeoseob called out again but Doojoon hyung just kept his eyes shut, ignoring us.

‘Lets leave hyung alone for awhile’ Dongwoon said and the rest of us went to the living room, leaving hyung inside.

‘What to do? I’ve never seen Doojoon hyung like this before. Its like he’s a living dead now.’ Hyunseung said.

They were all looking at each other waiting for response, for idea but none of them did. Doojoon’s hyung had always been a strong leader that doesn’t get affected that easily. This is the reason why he became our leader in the first place besides his age. This is the first time he’s like that, all of us didn’t know what to do anymore.

*What should I do now?*

 

Doojoon’s POV

‘No! So please leave.’ These words keep replaying on their own, these words that she had said so coldly to me. It was as if she had never fallen for me, like both of us were just strangers, like the times we spend together was nothing, no meaning at all.

*Why? Why did you leave me? Why? Do you really not love me anymore?*

*Why did you do this to me? Why did you make me fall so hard for you and dump me after that? Why?*

*It hurts.. Reii, my heart hurts..* I clenched my arching heart, struggling to keep my tears back.

 

Reii’s POV

‘Bang! Bang! Bang!’ I was awoken up by the sound of the door being bang. I looked at the clock, it was only 8 am.

‘Open up Reii! Open up!’ Doojoon shouted.

*Oh no! Why is he here again? He should be angry at me! What should I do? What should I do?* I paced back and forth in front of the door.

‘Open up Reii! Open up! Please! Tell me what you say wasn’t true, please!’ Doojoon shouted.

I texted Junhyung immediately.

Reii’s Msg : Junhyung, Doojoon’s here. Please take him away.

Junhyung’s Msg: Hyung’s there? I’ll come soon but seriously whats wrong? Why are you breaking up with Hyung?

Reii’s Msg : Please, can you don’t ask me about it Junhyung, Please just take him with you

*Hurry Junhyung, I don’t know how long I could withstand him begging me, please hurry before I ruin everything!* I stood beside the door staring at the screen in front of me.

*Its only one day since we broke up but he looked so worn out!* my hands were caressing the screen that shows Doojoon’s face. And before I knew it, tears began falling again. I covered my mouth with my hand to prevent any voice from trailing outside the door.

‘Open up Reii! Please! I beg you! Just let me see you once!’ Doojoon shouted, continue banging and asking me to open the door.

I cried harder seeing him like that.

*You don’t deserve all this Doojoon, just leave…*

 

Junhyung’s POV

I was rushing to Reii’s house together with Dongwoon and Hyunseung when she texted me. We ran towards Hyung when we saw him knocking the door.

*Hyung really fell deep for her.  I wonder if I have love her as much as Hyung?*

‘Hyung,’ Dongwoon said as he placed his hand on Hyung’s shoulder but Hyung didn’t stop nor turn to look at Dongwoon. He just continued with what he was doing.

‘Hyung!’ I said firmly, turning him to face me. He tried to shrugged off my hands and continue asking Reii to open the door but I held onto him tighter.

‘Hyung, look I know you want to see her, but you have a schedule at 12pm, you gotta go now.’ I said.

‘Please open up! I need to talk to you!’ Doojoon shouted towards the door ignoring us.

‘Im sorry Hyung, but we have to do this.’ I said to him and signaled Hyunseung and Dongwoon to pull Doojoon Hyung  to leave the place.

Hyung was struggling to get out of our holds but we held him tight, not letting him get back. We drove all the way back to dorm.

‘Dongwoon, look after Doojoon hyung. Call Manager Hyung to come earlier to fetch you all for schedule later. I’ll get going now, I got somewhere I need to go’ I said to Dongwoon after they enter the dorm.

I took Doojoon hyung’s car and drove to Reii house immediately after I spoke to Dongwoon.

I press the door bell of Reii’s house but she didn’t open the door.

‘Open up, its me. Doojoon Hyung’s not here, so open up.’ I said waiting outside her apartment.

The door creaked open and there stood Reii in front of me. My instinct got over me and I went to hug her immediately. She was sobbing and she looked as worn out as Doojoon hyung.

*Why did she break up with Hyung when she clearly loves him? Damn!*

I stood there holding her while she sobs. I had so many questions to ask her when I was on the way here, but seeing her in this state, I decided not to, I couldnt bear to.

‘Reii, Reii! Wake up! Don’t scare me like that! Wake up!’ I said shaking her but she didn’t move an inch. She suddenly fainted while crying inside my arms.

I called the family doctor from last time and asked him to come over immediately. I then placed Reii on the bed while waiting for the doctor.

Half an hour later, the doctor came in with the IV drops and equipment and walked straight to Reii while I closed the door and followed behind him. The doctor was already familiar with Reii’s condition since Reii had fainted more and more oftenly after the 2ndoutburst rumor of her relationship with Doojoon hyung.

‘I had checked her pulse and had connected the IV drop. Call me if there is anything.’ The doctor said.

I nodded and proceed to send the doctor out before returning back to the bed to check on Reii.

*How much things have you bottled yourself up with? My heart hurts every single time you fainted, it hurts whenever I see you with an IV drop bag standing beside you and it hurts badly to see you getting thinner each day.* I sighed as I her face. *She lose weight again*

I sat at the chair staring at her the whole time waiting for her to wake up.

‘Hey,’ I said her face when I saw her slightly moving.

‘Doojoon?’ she called out with her eyes still closed.

Both of us stunned for a sec when she called out Hyung’s name and she give me an awkward smile after meeting my eyes.

‘Im sorry I must have troubled you again.’ Reii said after she saw the IV needle on her hand.

*she must’ve have wished that Doojoon was here instead of me. You’re getting weaker and weaker. Its just Doojoon hyung’s name that she just called and you’re getting affected by it?* I mentally scolded myself.

‘You hungry?’ I asked.

‘Nope!’ and just then her stomach grumbled.

‘I don’t think so. I’ll go cooked so porridge for you.’ I said chuckling at her as she looked away embarrassed.

20 minutes later I came out with a bowl of porridge in hand. She was back to her gloomy mood. *What is she thinking? Is it Doojoon hyung’s that she’s thinking of?*

‘Dinner’s ready!’ I said sitting in front of her.

‘it’s dinner already?’ she then turned to look at the clock before turning back to me.

‘Yup! Hurry up and eat it before its cold’ I said to her passing her the bowl.

‘Yes sir!’ she said cheerfully but I knew she acted it out.

*She’s trying to hide how she felt from me again.*

I lead out an sighed before I continued. ‘You don’t really need to hide it from me you know? Cause I know when is the time that you truly smile and when you’re not’ I said looking at her in the eye.

She was a little taken aback but she quickly replied ‘Im really fine and Im full already. Thank you for the porridge.’ She said returning back the half eaten porridge back to me.

‘Reii, you only ate half of it.’ I said to her, pushing the bowl of porridge to her asking her to finish it.

‘I know but Im already full.’ She said passing it back to me.

*She had already lose so much weight and now she even eating lesser, how can she not lose weight when she’s like that?*I sighed before taking the bowl to the kitchen.

I came back and sit at the chair beside the bed again while she laid on her bed.

‘Reii’ I called out.

‘Don’t even think about asking that questions Junhyung. If you ask me about that again, don’t even think about coming into my house or seeing me anymore.’ She answered what I wanted to ask her.

‘Fine, I wont ask anymore.’ I replied. I couldn’t lose the chance of seeing her. What if she fainted again and Im not by her side or what if she’s sick and I couldn’t take care of her? I couldn’t risk anything like that when she fainted more oftenly now. She needs someone to take care of her.

‘Sleep then. You need a lot of rest.’ I said to her after promising her that I wouldn’t ask her the reason why she broke up of Doojoon hyung.

She nodded and closed her eyes while I sat there watching her sleep.

‘Please don’t fall sick anymore’ I whispered as I her sleeping face and kissed her forehead before I left.

 

 

Im sorry if this chapter is boring, I lost the feelings and kinda have a bit of writer's block. So sorry once again if this chapter's a bit naggy and quite a few or maybe a lot of repeation of the same thing.