Chapter 35 - That Man

Back To Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbhHQ-pDDd4

Reii’s POV

A man love you

That man really loves you

Everyday, like a shadow, he follows you around

That man smiles but actually crying

 

‘Ssh, don’t move. Lets just stay like that for awhile.’ somebody whispered to my left ear and felt a chin lean onto my shoulder.

*Doojoon?*

‘Did you miss me? I miss you lots.’ he continued.

*It must be him! No one has ever said this to me other than him.*

 

How much,  how much more

I have to gaze at you like this, alone

 

‘Doojoon?’ I felt myself whispered, my voice almost cracked as I turned around to face the one behind me.

*Its Junhyung* I felt my heart sank when I saw Junhyung.

Junhyung dropped the cappuccino when he heard me called Doojoon’s name. I wanted to apologise but his next action took me by surprise. Junhyung grabbed the back of my head with his hand and kissed me. I was too shocked to register what had happen. I stayed there not responding.

*What is happening? Why is Junhyung kissing me?*

 

This wind like love, this useless love

If I continue this, will you love me? OH

Just come a little closer, just a little bit

 

‘I love you Reii’ Junhyung said after pulling out from the kiss.

‘Cant you stop thinking about him?’ Junhyung said as he put his hands on both of my shoulders.

‘Cant you see me? Im just in front of you, cant you see anyone else besides him?’ He said in anger. I looked away instantly, not meeting his eyes. *What should I do?*

 He took my hand and placed it on his chest with his forehead against mine. I flinched at his action and looked up only to meet his eyes.

 

If I take one step,

You runaway two step

I, The person who love you,

even now is still at your side,

That  Man cries

 

‘I always had. Cant you feel it? It has always beats for you, just you.’ he said staring at me while my hands still feeling his heartbeat.

‘Cant you love me? Just for once?’ Junhyung said, his voice cracked.

I didn’t know what to do anymore. I had always seen him as a friend. I had always treated him like my best friend and nothing more. I thought he felt the same way too. I was so stupid not to realise his feelings. I should have realised it sooner and could have stopped it before he fell any deeper for me. I know I’ll hurt him if I reject him but it hurt him more if I accept him. How could I accept him when there is already someone living inside my heart? It wouldn’t be fair to him.

 

That man is very shy

So he just learned to smile

Even to his best friend, he didn’t much talk

His heart is too painful

 

‘Im sorry, I cant, he’s still staying inside and he refused to move.’ I said almost in a whisper, looking at him with an apologetic expression.

 

So that man love you

Because you were just like him

Another fool, another fool

Can’t you give me one hug ?  OH

I want to be loved,

 

‘Just let me stay like that then. Just let me hold you for now. I cant say that Im fine now, but I promise I will. I promise I’ll be fine later, I promise everything will go back to its original place. Just let me hold you for now. Just let me, please.’ Junhyung said forcing a smile and hugged me tightly. His gripped was so tight that it is making me suffocate but I just let him be.

*Im sorry Junhyung, Im sorry*

 

While he scream it everyday only in his heart,

Everyday inside, inside my heart

That man, even today still at your side… OH

Do you know that “That Man” is me?

 

Junhyung was crying, I knew it even though I couldn’t see it. His shoulders were shivering and I could felt hot tears dripping onto my shoulders. My heart hurts. First, I broke Doojoon’s heart and now I broke my best friend’s. I really hated myself now.

 

You’re not doing this while you know, right?

Perhaps you wouldn’t know,

Because you’re just a fool~

 

What have they done to deserve this? They shouldn’t have loved me. They don’t deserve to suffer like this. I should be the one suffering. I don’t deserve their love. We sat there for an hour.

‘Dont look at me with your sympathetic eyes, don’t sympathise me. If you do, your best friend Junhyung wont be able to return.’ Junhyung said to me while his chin is still on my shoulder, holding onto me. I nodded.

 

A man love you

That man really loves you

Everyday, like a shadow, he follows you around

That man smiles but actually crying

 

‘Ice cream? I’ll treat!’ Junhyung said with a smile as he release the hug to face me.

‘I’ll treat!’ I said.

‘Lets go then!’ he said cheerfully, tugging his hand into mine.

‘Lets go!’ I replied and we headed to the ice cream shop.

‘Chocolate mint?’ I asked.

‘Yup!’ he replied.

‘Okay wait for me here while I go get your ice cream!’ I said to him and walked to the counter.

‘What do you want mam?’ asked the waitress.

‘One chocolate mint and one vanilla.’ I said to the waitress. I turned to look at Junhyung while waiting for the ice cream. He was looking outside the window, his eyes were still filled with sorrow.

‘Mam here’s you ice cream.’ Said the waitress. I turn and paid the ice cream.

*Smile Reii, you cant show him you know. It’ll be harder for him to hide his feelings. Smile* I repeatly said to myself while walking back to Junhyung.

‘Im back! Here’ I said to him while passing him his chocolate mint.

Just as I was about to take a bite from my vanilla ice cream, Junhyung took his spoon and took a big spoonful of vanilla ice cream and put it into his mouth.

‘Mmmm! Maa!’ He said after eating my ice cream.

‘Yah! How can you take mine!’ I said and tried to take his.

He protectively held out a hand to block me from taking his ice cream.

‘I am so gonna eat your ice cream today. The last time I didn’t even manage to eat any of yours while you ate a lot of mine.’ I said declaring war.

We fight childishly for each other’s ice cream, ignoring the looks of other people.

‘Hmph!’ I said pouting, looking away from him. He has got 3 spoons of my vanilla ice cream while I didn’t get any.

‘Hahhaas, don’t angry. Here, you can take as much as you want.’ Junhyung chuckled and shove his ice cream in front of me.

‘Well then its gonna be all mine!’ I said gleefully while taking the ice cream from him.

‘Yah! I didn’t say you could finish all’ Junhyung said trying to snatch it back.

‘But you did say I could take as much as I want!’ I argued back.

Both of us sat there childishly argued with one another before leaving the place just like before.

 

Sorry Cathycat94, she still loved Doojoon.