Chapter 36 - When The Door Closes

Back To Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h03VEFpUF30

 

Junhyung’s POV

Reii and I were back to best friend after that day. None of us had mentioned the thing on that day since both of us know that it was best to be forgotten. My heart couldn’t accept it even though it knows the result long time ago. Since there’s no way for us to get together I had to help Doojoon get Reii back. Reii’s happiness is so much important than mine, and I couldn’t bear see her suffer by herself anymore. I know Reii didn’t want to destroy Hyung’s dream but I know they could solve the problem. I know they would be able to overcome the circumstances.

‘Hyung, I need to talk to you.’ I said to Doojoon hyung while grabbing onto his wrists to stop him.

‘I don’t have time Junhyung, I gotta go for my next schedule.’ Doojoon hyung replied.

‘Look hyung, its important. It about Reii.’ I said and hyung froze at where he was and so did the rest of the members. Its had been a long time since we talked about Reii.

‘What did you do to Reii? Is she hurt? Is she sick again?’ Doojoon hyung said furiously with anxious while grabbing onto my collar.  The members rushed towards us but I stopped them and turned to Doojoon hyung.

‘No hyung, I didn’t do anything. I just wanna tell you to go to her. She needs you’ I said forcing the word out that is stuck on my throat.

‘But you’re the one she loves.’ Doojoon hyung said looking at the ground, his voice almost cracked.

‘No, cant you see? You’re the only one she loves. The one and only she loves.’ I felt a lump in my throat but I still managed to say it out, to say out the fact that I had never wanted to admit.

‘No, you’re lying.’ Doojoon hyung said and turned his back to me and leave.

‘Its true hyung! She left you because she didn’t want to crash your dream. She rather be the one to be sacrifice then to destroy your dream. Hyung, she still loves you!’ I shouted out in frustration. How could my hyung be so dense when it comes to love?

Doojoon hyung stood dumbfounded for awhile before he turn to face me.

‘Thank you Junhyung, thank you. I’ll get her back to me’ Doojoon hyung said as he hugged me before rushing out of the door.

After Doojoon hyung walked out of the door, rushing to find Reii, I too wanted to leave.

‘Hyung, where are you going?’ Dongwoon said, sounding anxious for the first time.

‘Dont worry, Im going to finish my song in the studio.’ I said to him and gave him an assuring smile. Honestly I didn’t know what to do now and the only thing I could think of is the studio. Maybe the studio is where I wanted to be for now.

I took out the lyrics I wrote halfway.

Before saying your last farewell to me

Please stop for just a moment, and look at me while smiling

Stay for just a bit, you who had given me light to me

Even if it's the end, I don't want to show you my tears so

 

You~

While putting on a smile for you

I say thank you, for making these happy memories

Shining with an awkward smile

I'm sending you away like this but

 

When this door closes

When the image of you disappears

I'll probably spend the day in tears

Because of the memories with you, I'm left alone

I wish that you'll be happier

I wrote the lyrics when Doojoon hyung brought Reii to our dorm and told us that Reii was his girlfriend. I came to the studio immediately after Doojoon and Reii went out for a date. My heart hurts and I didn’t know what to do so I came here that day to release the pain as I wrote the lyrics. Even though I just meet her not long at that time, my heart already told me that she is the one and when I knew she couldn’t be mine anymore, my heart crashed. I took a pencil and continue writing the rest of the lyrics, releasing all the emotions and feelings in me.

 

When I let go of this hand now

I'll no longer have any reason to smile but

When I see you smiling

In another's embrace, I'll try to smile

 

At the end of your long relationship with him

Please know that it'll be me standing there, waiting

Even if you ever get flashes of memories with him

I'll try to promise that I'll make you smile even more than those times but

 

You~

If you show me your tears

And say that it's difficult, because there is only farewell by that person's side

While I hold onto your hand, with a blank expression

I'm holding onto you like this but

Yes, even though I told Reii to forget everything and that I’ll only be her bestfriend, a part of me is still waiting for her. Waiting for the day where Reii no longer loves him anymore and I’ll try to make her fall in love with me. I’ll wait patiently for that day even though I had no idea when that day will come. Be it 10 months, 10 years or 20, as long as it is Reii, my heart will forever be welcoming her and I’ll make sure never to let her leave ever again. If he left her, I’ll take whatever it is to heal her hurting heart, I’ll take whatever it is to make her smile again.

 

When this door closes

When the image of you disappears

I'll probably spend the day in tears

Because of the memories with you, I'm left alone

I wish that you'll be happier

Tears started clogging my eyes, threatening to fall as I thought of our past, the things we do together. Her tears, her smile, her laughter, her cries. This moment, I only hope that she’ll be happier and never cry again.

 

When I let go of this hand now

I'll no longer have any reason to smile but

When I see you smiling

In another's embrace, I'll try to smile

 

My heart has become weak

Before I can be with you again

So that you

Won't see me while my tears come out

Please don't look back and just go

Tears started to fall as I remembered that day. The day where I confessed, the day I got rejected, the day where my heart heard what it didn’t wanted. The day I told myself and her to never look back on that day.

 

When this door closes

When the image of you disappears

I'll probably spend the day in tears

Because of the memories with you, I'm left alone

I wish that you'll be happier

 

When I let go of this hand now

I'll no longer have any reason to smile but

When I see you smiling

In another's embrace, I'll try to smile

 

When this door closes

Now just like this door that closes, it is the day where my heart closes too. I’ll try to smile, I’ll try to laugh but I can never assure I can smile like whenever I was with her anymore. The door to her memories, the door to my heart will be closing now.

 

Next chapter onwards will be Doojoon and Reii moments! For your info, I already finished writing the last chap but I dont really have good feelings about the response.