Chapter 1 - Embarrasing First Meeting

Back To Me

Reii's POV

‘Wow i cant wait for today’s fan meeting.’ I said to my other friends.

‘Me too’ they replied.

My friends and I have always been a fan of Beast and we could finally meet them. Not that we didnt go for the other fan meeting, concert or any other meeting, it just that today they held their fan meeting at our school. You get what i mean? OUR SCHOOL!!!!!! Wohoo means that we dont need to line up super early just to be able to get a place in the front to see them.

Plus this time round it is only open to the students in our school to enjoy. We get higher chance to see them and interact with them. Sounds great right??The thought of seeing them soon just make me so happy. My friends and I came early and we manage to get positions in the front row.

‘Wohoo can see them super clearly now, Hahahas’ I laugh at my thought.

This is the first time I manage to stand in the front and thus I told myself that im not going to scream like those crazy fans out there so as not to disgrace myself since im standing in front. However as soon as Beast arrive, I could not help it and I guess you guys should already know it, I SCREAMMMMMMMM! I couldnt help but to scream. I keep shouting their names, keep shouting the word ‘Beast’ when I saw their arrival.The music starts and I yell even louder. Wow they look even more suave when they sing and dance. Beast member each took one side of the stage and went forward to handshake their fans.

I was yelling at my friend, ‘Jeannnn look, your favourite Yeoseob is coming this way!’ when Yeoseob was coming towards us. Yeoseob held his hands up towards my friend Jean, going to shake hands with her, however seeing Jean not shaking her hands with Yeoseob, thinking that mayb she was just to shock to shake hands with Yeosoeb, I held my hands up to shake hands with Yeoseob. However Jean held it up before my hands reach Yeoseob’s. It was so embarrassing for me as Yeoseob saw my hands going towards his and he was shocked to see how enthusiastic i was and I immediately put my hands back feeling embarrassed.

Finally the fan meeting reached the end. When I saw Beast leaving, I could no longer control my tears and I started crying. Jean immediately asked what happened to me upon seeing my tears. I told her that I was so upset about myself. I felt like I have embarrassed myself in front of my favourite idols. I was supposed to not act like a very crazy fan, I wanted to be a fan that Beast appreciate instead of becoming a fan that Beast disliked. But I failed to do so and feel so angry of myself thats why I cried. I was covering my eyes with my hands as I told Jean about it and when I find it weird about why she didn’t reply any of what I said I open my eyes. To my surprise, I saw 6 pairs of shoes standing in front of me. I looked up and to my surprise, Beast was standing in front of me.  I was shocked to see them standing in front of me. My face turned tomato red as I realise that they might have heard everything that I have said.

 

Doojoon’s POV

When we were about to leave, I heard someone crying. I turned and look around to find what happened. To my surprise, it was that girl who cried. The one I fall in love at first sight. I was too curious to find out what happened to her and went towards her instead of leaving for our next schedule. Seeing me going back to the stage there, the rest of the Beast members followed me. I put a finger to my lips while I went back to the stage there as I did not want the fans to shout and made her realise I was there. Rest of the Beast members and I stood there while listening to the reason why she cried.

After hearing what she said, she made me fall in love with her more. Our eyes met each other when she looked up. Her eyes were so beautiful, it was as if her eyes could talk, they are big and charming. I stuned for awhile still looking at her eyes as they are so mesmerising . Her face was tomato red when she found out that we heard everything she said. I was unable to say anything to her to console as I was having a hard time, not knowing what to tell her.

It was then Junhyung who stood out and told her that it was alright, she didn’t have to feel bad about what she has done and that they wouldn’t mind it. I was supposed to feel great that my dongsaeng could help consoling the fan but however my heart didn’t felt it that way as I felt that I should have been the one to told her that, the one who consoled her. Manager hyung suddenly called out to us leaving us no choice but to leave this instant as we would be late for our next schedule if we’re still here. I was upset, I still haven get to know her name and I had to leave now. I turn unwillingly and dragged my leg leaving the place with the rest of the Beast member.

‘Reii , Junhyung spoke to you just now. Wow what good luck you have.’ I heard someone saying it.

‘Yes!’ I yelled inside my mind as that should be the friend of that girl’s and Reii should have been the name of the girl I liked.

“Reii, what a nice name,’ I thought as i walked towards Manager hyung leaving the school compound.

‘Reii, we’ll meet again,” I smiled at the thought.

 

Junhyung’s POV

We were about to leave the school compound when Doojoon hyung suddenly turned and walked back to the stage.  We were all curious and followed hyung back to the stage. Hyung suddenly stopped and stood there doing nothing. I followed hyung’s gaze and found out that he was looking at the girl who was crying. Seeing hyung not moving, we all stood there quietly too figuring what happened. The girl’s words stunned me, I didn’t knew that there would be fans that are aware and ashamed of their crazy action.

When she looked up, ‘wow she’s pretty’ that was what that popped on my mind the moment I saw her face. Her face turned red when she saw us, she must have felt more embarrassed when she realised we have heard what she said.

‘Its okay, you don’t have to feel embarrassed about it andwe wouldn’t mind it so stop crying over it, its okay’ I said and giving her a warm smile as I did not want her to further blamed herself about it. We then walked away after Manager hyung rushed us out of the school compound for our next schedule.

‘Reii , Junhyung spoke to you just now. Wow what good luck you have.’ I heard somebody said and thought that that must have been her friend and ‘Reii’ would be her name.

‘Reii’ i smile at the thought of her name and walked out of the school compound.