Chapter 2 - Frustrating Day

Back To Me

Doojoon’s POV

‘Ring! Ring!” My alarm rang. I quickly woke up upon hearing the alarm. Just then, I heard a rustle beside me.

‘Hyung why are you up so early? We just came back from schedule 2 hours ago.’ Dongwoon said as he saw the timing on the alarm.

Not wanting to wake the other members up I put both of my hands on Dongwoon’s shoulder and gently push him back, tugging his blanket for him and whisper gently on his ear asking him to go back to sleep. I came out of my bed making as small movement as possible not wanting anyone to wake up since the members didn’t have a good sleep recently. When I was out of the room, I quickly went to the bathroom and prepare myself. When I was done I settled down at the living room and started writing. It took me half an hour to figure and finish what I wanted to write. It had been so long since I wrote something like this, I did not know what to write and I didn’t want it to look sloppy thus taking a long time to struggle with the writing. When I was done, I looked at the clock.

‘Great! I have got 1 hour before the school starts, I better hurried out before I’m late.’ I thought and quickly made my way out of the dorm.

Throughout my way to school, I was careful in whatever I do, making sure that that my hat and my hoodie were in their place covering most of my face so that nobody recognises me. It was the time where students go to school, if Im being recognised, my plan will be screwed as the fans would confirm be following me everywhere making me hard to act out my plan.

When I reach the school i quickly check with the school about the place I wanted to go and rush my way there. When I reached the classroom I looked at the classroom table setting and I quickly slipped my letter under the table and went off before any student came in the classroom.

When I went back to the dorm, I hurried went into the room and wake every single of them up as we had to go for our makeup later at 10 a.m and it was already 8 now.  I sighed thinking how are the members going to make it on time for our schedule when they have to depend on me to wake them up everytime. I proceeded to the kitchen after waking them up and prepare breakfast for them to eat.

Its been awhile since I came back from school and we also have done our hair and makeup at the Red Carpet Salon. We're now at the waiting room of Music Bank.

‘Why isn’t there a massage? Aishh!’ I slamp my handphone on the table feeling frustrated.

‘Hyung, what happened? You been looking at your phone for the tenth time. Who are you waiting for?’ Kikwang asked.

‘Erms nothing? No one.’ I replied Kikwang quickly and steadily not wanting him to suspect anything.

Its afternoon 3 now, and I still haven received a message, its killing me. Seeing the frustrated me, no one in the waiting room dares to talk to me. The other members just played by themselves as previously my eyes just killed whoever that came and talk to me even though i didn’t mean to do it to them. Its just so frustrating that I couldn’t control it.

‘It’s time to go out now, it your turn to go and perform’ Manager hyung said and rush us out of the Music Bank waiting room.

‘Diii.. Diii...’ my phone vibrated.

‘YES!!!!’ I said upon looking at the message and I left for my performance happily.

The rest of the members turned to looked at me, surprised at my changed of mood and all I did was smiled at them and hurried them to the backstage for preparation.