Chapter 39 - The End?

Back To Me

Reii’s POV

I woke up to find the sun shining brightly in sky. I looked at the clock and it show 8 a.m.

*It 8 a.m already? Oh god did I fell asleep watching tv yesterday? I must have slept for long*

I checked my phone to see if there is any message.

 

Doojoon’s Msg: Hey darling, morning! We’re going to see the CEO today. I’ll meet you at 10 am outside Cube Entertainment.

Reii’s Msg: Okay darling, see you soon! :)

 

I walked out of bed and start to prepare. I only had 2 hours left and it would take me 1 hour to reach there from my apartment. I rushed myself towards the bathroom and came out half an hour later. I rushed to my closet, digging for suitable clothes to wear. I was nervous. The thought of meeting Doojoon’s CEO was making me nervous. I put on light makeup, grabbed a piece of bread from the kitchen and rushed out of the house.

 

Doojoon’s POV

I woke up early today and send Reii a text telling her to meet me outside Cube. I walked out the room and brushed up myself before I walked to the kitchen. I wanted to cook something nice for the members. They must have been worried about me all these days. Its my way for saying sorry and thank you to them especially Junhyung. He was the one that help me take care of Reii and the one who urge me to go find Reii. If not for Junhyung, I would still be depressed over the fact that Reii had left me. When I finished cooking, I went into the bedroom to call the guys out.

‘Wake up guys! I’ve cooked kimchi stew!’ I shouted.

‘Hmm? Kimchi stew?’ Yeoseob said as he sat up from his bed, still half asleep.

‘Kimchi stew?!’ Kikwang said while rubbing his eyes.

‘KIMCHI STEW!’ Hyunseung said eyes widened and sprang out of bed.

‘Hahahas, Yeah so go brush up quickly before it turns cold.’ I said to them and walked towards the kitchen.

I took the kimchi stew out while all the members were already seated at the table.

‘Where’s Junhyung?’ I asked as I placed the kimchi stew down, noticed that he was missing.

‘He hasn’t been back since yesterday. Probably still at the studio.’ Kikwang said before he put a spoonful of kimchi stew into his mouth.

‘Oh okay. Clear up after you finish guys.’ I said and I walk towards the door with my car key.

‘You’re not eating hyung?’ Dongwoon asked.

‘Im going to meet Reii now. We have things to settle with Mr Hong.’ I said and left before anyone could ask anything.

 

Reii’s POV

I walked out of the bus when I saw the Cube building. I looked up to see Doojoon waving at me, waiting for me at the opposite side.

I smiled and waved back.

Without looking at the traffic, I rushed across the street.

‘Beep Beep Beep!!’ I heard the honk sound of a car.

 

Doojoon’s POV

I pulled off the car and get out when I reached Cube. I stood in front of the building to wait for Reii. I was 10 minutes earlier. I smiled unconsciously thinking about our future, the happy days in front of us. I’ll never let Reii go. Everyone will have to face the fact that Reii was my girlfriend and she was my one and only. I didn’t care what my fans will think of me, they can leave by all means. I didn’t care what Mr Hong will do to me either as long as I have Reii by my side. Nothing is more important than her and no one can ever substitute her.

I looked at the bus stop opposite and saw Reii coming down.

*My angel’s here* I smiled and waved to her.

She smiled and waved back.

She was crossing the road while ‘Beep Beep Beep!!’ a car’s honk was heard.

There was a car driving towards her and the distance between the car and Reii was so near.

‘No Reii!’ I shouted, looking at the horrific scene in front of me. I couldn’t believe what I saw.

‘Bang!’ came the sound from the impact of the car hitting Reii.

‘Reii!’ I was running with all my might towards her.

‘Called the ambulance!’ I shouted at the driver who was in a fluster while I rushed over to Reii.

 

Start the music from here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOY4Zn-sO30

Reii’s POV

‘Reii, talk to me. Reii look me, Reii!’ I heard Doojoon’s worried voice.

I tried opening my eyes and moved my body.

‘Ouch’ my body hurts a lot as I tried to move. I looked down to see my body covered with blood.

*I was hit by a car*

 

It’s a lie, it’s a lie

WE can’t end like this

Come back to me again, please come back to me

I can’t believe the fact you’re leaving me

 

‘Look at me Reii, look at me’ Doojoon continued to say while hugging onto me.

I looked up to see meet his face. *He was worried.*

‘Doojoon’ I said out in a whisper, my body hurts too much to talk.

 

Doojoon’s POV

NO matter what I say to you right now

It’s going to have no effect whatsoever

This isn’t right, this isn’t right

I can’t trust this fact

 

*What do I do? What do I do? She’s losing a lot of blood*

‘Doojoon’ Reii said, her voice was weak and full of pained. My heart hurts to see her like that.

‘Shhs Darling, don’t say anything. The ambulance is on the way, everything will be fine. Just hang onto then’ I said to her, not wanting her to waste her energy.

‘Joonie, I cant. I have to say this, Im getting tired. I have to say it before its too late.’ Reii said despite the pain she was enduring. Her eyes closing again.

‘No! Don’t close your eyes! Please darling, later. Just hold on for now.’ I pleaded her. My heart almost stopped seeing her close her eyes. I didnt want to hear what she wanted to said. I was afraid. I was afraid she would say something I didn’t want to hear.

 

This is all a lie, not the truth

I can’t believe it any longer

I will tell you many times to come back to me

This is all just a lie

 

‘Joonie, I know I couldn’t hang on anymore. Please just listen to me.’ she said placing both of her hand on my cheeks to face her and attempt to open her eyes.

I hesitated. I didn’t know what to do anymore. I didn’t want her to leave me, not when we just got back.

‘Joonie, please. Please, just promise me.’ She pleaded.

I closed my eyes and take in a deep breath before I open my eyes to meet hers.

‘Arasso, what is it darling?’ I have to agree, Reii was pleading me.

‘Promise me you’ll live happy, promise me you’ll continue your dream and please, please promise me you’ll forget about me. You’ll promise me right?’ Reii asked, her voice getting weaker and weaker every minute, I could barely hear her anymore.

‘No! I never will! Never! You’ll be fine Reii, I’ll never let you leave me, never! You hear me?’ I shouted, tears flowed down uncontrollably as I hugged her tightly to me.

‘OPEN YOUR EYES REII!! LOOK AT ME!’ I shouted when her eyes attempt to close again. I felt my world threatening to crash again.

Reii slowly blinked. It seemed as if her eyes would close any minute and never opened again.

‘Joonie please! Its my last wish. Please!’ Reii pleaded.

I just nodded, I couldn’t say the words out. How the hell would I be able to say it out when I didn’t want her to leave me.

‘Saranghae’ Reii whispered.

My eyes widened as Reii’s hand dropped with a thud on the ground.

 

Now you’re no longer next to me

That’s the truth, I don’t want to believe it

Come back to me, even if I say this many times

All of this just has to be a lie right now

 

It’s a lie, it’s a lie, it’s a lie, it’s a lie

This isn’t the truth, this isn’t the truth

This isn’t the truth, this isn’t the truth

 

‘No!! Reii!! Wake up darling! WAKE UP!!!’ I shouted, using every force I have, shaking her, asking her to wake up but she never replied. Her big and charming eyes I liked never opened up again.

*I thought we would be together. I thought we would grow old together. I already planned all my life with you. How could you just leave me Reii? How could you leave me again? How could you? You’re so cruel, do you know that?*

 

It’s a fact, my mind knows

But my heart says that it can’t get used to it

The urge to protect you comes to me without knowing

IT also seems like my clinging

This situation that fell on top of my head randomly

I can no longer handle it

If I can’t empty you, I will try to fill it up again

I will rewrite the story of you and I

 

Ok guys, i'll know you all will probably hate me for writing this ending, sorry i decided to let her die.