Chapter 20 - Long Skirt

Back To Me

Look at this!!! Doojoon super cute inside can!! -  http://www.youtube.com/watchv=xzGaIemBNsU&feature=channel_video_title 

Reii’s POV

After that day, the next day articles about us were circulating around again. It was about how our relationship started. Pictures about us when we first met were circulating around. Fans had been saying that I cried on that day to get attention from Doojoon during the fanmeet and this is how our relationship started. While some other fans said I seduced him and stuffs.

 The comments were harsher and harsher each passing day. They even camp outside my school to throw things at me, say harsh things about me. Things in school wasn’t going well also, people in school criticized me too, and did the exact same thing as the crazy fans outside. The school isn’t helping too. I was asked to leave the school for the time being.

I was sicked after that. I was constantly fainting and had to have IV drop everytime I faint and it happened at least 3 times a week. Doctor said it was because of the stressed I had given myself. I was constantly being a burden to Doojoon as he had to rush and take care of me after his schedule everytime I was sick. Not only that, I was burden to Junhyung too since Junhyung would be here to take care of me whenever Doojoon’s not around.

It was 1 am now and I was waiting at the railway station for Doojoon. *Reii, you’re gonna enjoyed every single second and moment of the trip!*

 

Doojoon’s POV

I rushed over to the railway station after my schedule. I wore my cap and pull my hoody over my head with my big nerd glasses on so that nobody would recognize me. I had to be extra careful since our rumors are still rising. I looked around and found a girl standing at one side wearing a grey bonnet with a huge nerd glasses on staring into space. *That must be Reii * I thought and rushed over to meet her.

‘Hey darling, what are we doing here?’ I asked.

‘Erms just to confirm again, you don’t have schedule until tomorrow afternoon 3 right?’ she asked.

‘Yup! Why?’ I asked again.

‘Because we’re going to Gangneung’ she said

‘Gangneung? For?’ I asked curiously.

‘Well, we’re going to see sunrise!’ she said happily and pulled me towards train.

‘What?! You should rest you know.’ I said

‘You should stop treating me like a patient for once and Im fine today!’ she said.

‘Hurry up! We’ll miss the train to watch sunset if you still don’t hurry.’ She said pulling me.

‘Fine.’ I said and hurried my pace to her side and walked together with her towards the train. We walked inside the train to find out seats.

‘There.’ Reii pointed and said when she found our seats.

 I looked around the train to see that there are hardly any people inside the train or our cabin. I wanted to take down my nerd glasses but Reii stopped me.

‘Don’t, not now.’ she whispered.

‘Okay now.’ she said as the train took off and after a round of check that those people on train wouldn’t know us since they’re all elderly.

‘Wa I feel better now!’ She said after taking off her glasses. ‘Its really irritating to wear glasses when you don’t even need it.’ She said with a bit of annoyed.

‘Me too! And I had to admit you look better off without glasses.’ I teased.

‘Yah!’ she said and slapped my arm lightly.

‘Hahahas! Okay Im sorry darling! You don’t even looked that good without glasses, actually not much of a difference whether or not you’re wearing glasses.’ I continued teasing.

‘Yah!’ she said and turn away from me pouting.

‘Arasso arasso, Im sorry! Please forgive me darling!’ I said when she turned her head away from me.

‘Hmph!’ she said still not looking at me.

‘Im really sorry darling! Im really really sorry! What do you want me to do so that you will not be angry with me anymore?’ I asked her.

‘Anything?’ she asked.

‘Anything for you darling’ I said

‘Hmm..’ She turned her face from the window to look at me now and her eyes were full of mischief. ‘Well if you agree to wear skirt from here all the way till we reached Gangneung Jeongdongjin then I’ll forgive you.’ she said looking at me with a sly smile.

*Oh god what have I got myself into? Okay relax, think! Think!* ‘But even if I agree where could I get a skirt that fit me here?’ I asked her. *Hope this works!*

‘Well I have one here!’ she said and pulled out a long skirt.

*God!* ‘You’ve planned this didn’t you?’ I asked in disbelief.

‘Well you can don’t accept my condition.’ She said and turned to face the window again.

‘Arasso, arasso! I’ll wear it! So please don’t be angry with me anymore!’ I said to her.

‘Really?’ she asked looking at me with her puppy eyes again.

‘Yes! As long as you’re happy.’ I said.

 ‘Uwa! I love you!’ she said hugging me.

*God, B2st leader Yoon Doojoon wearing a skirt! I can imagine that if B2st member know about it, they’re would be all lying on the floor laughing hard at me for wearing a skirt just to appease my girlfriend.*

I walked to the washroom with the skirt on my hand.

‘Knock! Knock! Are you okay? You’ve been in there for 30 minutes.’ Reii said.

‘Yeah, coming now.’ I said and swallowed hard before opening the toilet door.

‘Wow!’ was what Reii said and she snapped a few pictures of me wearing skirts and started laughing after that.

‘Yah!’ I said and slapped her arm lightly. ‘Delete those pictures!’ I said, trying to snatch her phone but she put into her pockets.

‘No Im not going to do that! Isn’t it amazing that the B2st leader Yoon Doojoon is wearing a skirt? Im so touched now. Hahhas’ she said and ended laughing again.

I ignored her and walked towards our seats. I seated down and continued to ignore her when she come back to her seat.

‘Okay, I’ll be serious now and I swear I wont laughed at you anymore and Im really touched for what you did. Thanks!’ she said and gave me a kiss on the tip of my nose.

*Uwa! Okay she’s forgiven and I don’t mind wearing the skirt now* I grinned with satisfaction.