Chapter 17 - The Caretaker Part 2

Back To Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24WYQZ8Z0l8

Reii’s POV

I quickly ducked into my ice cream when we found a place to sit. Its been a long time since I last eat ice cream, especially in public. Its nice to be out again although Im still worried that someone might recognize me.

‘Mmmm! Maa!’ the feel of the ice cream melting inside my mouth making me forget everything and only enjoyed the moment now. I looked up and saw Junhyung staring at me with a smile on his face and his ice cream is still in place, not a single scoop had been touched.

‘Why aren’t you eating your ice cream? I shall eat it if you don’t want to.’ I said and make an attempt to steal his ice cream.

‘Who says Im not eating?’ he said and put the ice cream to his side so that I wont be able to reach it.

*He’s really weird today* I thought and he steal a scoop of my vanilla ice cream while I was thinking of his actions today.

‘Hey! How can you steal my ice cream!’ I said.

‘Well you look like you didn’t want to eat yours so I’ll just help you clear by eating it.’ He said and made an attempt to take my ice cream again.

‘Then I’ll eat yours too!’ I said, making an attempt to eat his and we’re soon fighting for each other ice cream instead of eating our own one.

As promised after eating the ice cream we walked out of the ice cream shop and made our way back to my apartment. The cold breeze blew pass me as we walked out of the ice cream shop. I was constantly rubbing my hands due to the chilly weather and the ice cream I ate before just made me colder even though I had worn my long sleeve hoody. A hand took mine again. Junhyung grab my right hand with his left and put in his red hoody’s pocket. I was shocked at first but I didn’t protest just like before when he held my hand on our way to the ice cream shop. He’s just being nice to me afterall since Doojoon asked him to take care of me. We stayed in that position, talking random stuffs comfortably on our way home.

‘Ah! Finally home!’ I said as I stretched my hands upwards and slumped onto the sofa lazily.

‘Looks like someone’s already tired when its only a short distance walk.’ Junhyung teased.

‘Who says?’ I argued

‘Well me? Look at how you sit and you’re trying to denied it?’ he teased again.

‘Whatever.’ I said, not bothering to defend myself knowing that I couldn’t win him.

‘Im going to the kitchen, you wanna drink anything?’ I asked as I stand up from the sofa.

‘Nope, and sit down. What you want? I’ll get it for you.’ he said and pushed my shoulder arching me to sit down again.

‘I can get it myself.’ I said as I stood up again.

‘Nope. You’re not going anywhere. You’re gonna rest remember? Hyung will kill me if he knows I let you move so much.’ He said.

‘But he’s crazy! How can you be so crazy to listen to what he said.’ I said.

‘Well I rather be crazy to listen to what he say than to have him kill me later. So now what do you want? Plus it’s a privilege for you do you know that? How many girls are dying to have me, The B2st rapper Yong Junhyung to serve and take care of them. Cant you just be glad and accept it?’ Junhyung said.

‘Aigoo.. Fine, so almighty B2st rapper, can you get me some warm tea?’ I said sarcastically giving up on the fight.

‘Hahas! Sure Miss Reii, please wait for awhile.’ He chuckled and went to the kitchen.

‘Hey, can I asked you a question?’ I asked when he came back with my tea.

‘Yes, but with one condition.’ He replied.

‘What condition?’ I asked.

‘Well, if you promise you will answer but question too if I answer yours.’ He said.

‘That’s easy!’ I agreed immediately after hearing what he say.

‘So what question do you want to ask?’ he asked.

‘Well, Im curious why you wanna become a singer.’ I asked him.

‘Well, its always a dream of mine. Is that it?’ He replied.

‘Who says? I still got more questions to asked.’ I said and began a lot of questions I could think of and he replied every single one of them.

‘Now its mine turn!’ he said after I finished bombing him with questions.

‘Sure.’ I replied him but I regretted it after hearing his question. I never expect him to ask it.

 

Junhyung’s POV

I made a deal with her before answering her question because I knew she wouldn’t say it if I asked her directly. Now with this condition, she couldn’t say no to my question.

‘Now its mine turn!’ I said. I have been waiting very long to ask her that question.

‘Sure.’ She replied.

‘Tell me the truth. Hows school? Are you really ok?’ I asked while looking into her eyes.

She stunned for a sec when she heard what I asked.

‘Im fine!’ She said, looking at the floor.

‘Tell me the truth. I know you’re lying. I have told you all the truth, you should too. ’ I said to her, holding her face with both of my hands to make her look at me.

‘You know Im as stubborn as Hyung plus there’s still 3 more hours before Hyung came back, I could sit here and wait for your answer all the way until Hyung comes back.’ I said to her.

She sighed and started telling me all the things that happened since the day they had been exposed. At first she struggled to hold back her tears while telling me what happened, a tear then slipped from the corner of her eye. She wanted to turn around to wipe her tears but I stopped her.

‘It’s okay to cry in front of me, just let everything out.’ I said to her and pulled her to me, embracing her, letting her cried in my arms. we sat there an hour staying in that position while I patted her back consoling her, ignoring the fact that my shirt is totally wet, letting her cried whatever she had suffered out.

‘Junhyung?’ she said when she was about to stop her crying.

‘Yes?’ I said, still patting her back.

‘Can you do me a favour?’ she asked.

‘What is it?’ I asked.

‘Can you don’t tell Doojoon about it? I don’t wanna worry him.’ She said.

I hesitated for awhile and asked ‘Can you promise me that you wouldn’t hide things from me? If yes that I wont tell Hyung about it.’ I said.

‘Okay, so please don’t tell Doojoon about it’ She said

‘Don’t worry, I wont tell him about it as long as you don’t hide things from me.’ I replied.

‘Now that you’re fine, what about me? Im all wet!’ I seeing that she’s fine now.

‘Now you’re blaming me? You’re the one that say its okay to cry on you! I don’t care! Bleh!’ she said stucking her tongue out at me.

*Yes that’s it! I don’t mind getting wet for hundreds and thousands of time as long as you’re fine! Seeing you all fine now just made me relieved. It hurts me to see that you’re suffering, I rather be the one suffering or suffer together with you than to see you suffering alone*

‘Looks like the childish Reii is back again!’ I once more.

I changed into one of her biggest shirt she could find while she washed and dry my shirt. We chatted in the living room all the way until Hyung came back.

‘Doojoon!’ She shouted and went to hug hyung when hyung came in.

‘Didn’t I asked you to rest in bed?’ Hyung asked Reii.

‘Look Im fine now! And I really miss you so much, cant I run over and hug my boyfriend when I missed him?’ Reii replied.

‘Looks like its time for me to go now!’ I said to them, not wanting to be there seeing how lovely dovely they are, my heart couldn’t take it.

‘Thanks bro!’ Hyung said.

‘Thanks for today!’ Reii said as I walked towards the door.

I turned to smile and left.

 

Waa~ updated 2 chapters today! is it too naggy or boring? comment pls! Btw I love Junra couple (Junhyung and Hara)!! They look cute tgt!