Chapter 7 - Ice Cream

Back To Me

Doojoon’s POV

It was already 2am in the night. ‘I wonder if she’s still awake’ I thought and send her a message.

Doojoon’s msg: still awake darling?

Reii’s msg: Not yet, been waiting for you :)

Doojoon’s msg: Great! I’ll meet you at the park near your house. I’ll be there in 15 minutes time :)

Reii’s msg: Yes darling! See you soon :)

I ask Manager Hyung to drop me somewhere near Reii’s house after our schedule and told him that Im going to buy something and will go back by myself later. He nodded and I left the van. ‘Wow lucky Manager hyung didn’t probe more, if not I wouldn’t know if I could lie to him any longer and mayb he would soon find out that I am lying. He would confirm asked me to break up with Reii if he found out about it.’ I thought and left quickly to meet Reii.

 

Reii’s POV

I was lying on bed reading the book I had borrowed this afternoon when I suddenly receives a text. I open the text to see that it came from Doojoon. ‘Wa! I finally get to see him. It has been 3 days since we last met and I missed him’ I thought and I put aside my book immediately and changed into something simple before meeting him at the park.

‘Im still early’ I thought as I looked at my watch. ‘Still 10 more minutes before he arrived’ I thought to myself and closed my eyes to enjoy the quiet atmosphere and the light breeze at night. Suddenly a pair of hands hugs my neck from behind and he laid his chin on my left shoulder.

‘Ssh, don’t move. Lets just stay like that for awhile.’ Doojoon whispered to my left ear as he noticed that Im going to release his hands and turn to look at him.

‘Did you miss me? I miss you lots.’ He continued to whisper into my ear.

‘Of course Joonie, I missed you every minutes and seconds.’ I replied. Being satisfied with my answer, he lifted his hands and came and sat beside me. He gave me a light kiss on my forehead before he sat down beside me.

‘Here,’ he said and passed me a spoon. ‘I have gotten you some ice-cream.’ He said and started opening up the lid of the tube of ice cream he bought for me.

‘Cookies and cream ice cream?’ I looked at him with curious eyes.  

‘Yup, didn’t you say that you wanna eat ice cream yesterday night?’ he replied.

‘I did but not so late. Its already 2am now.’ I said.

‘Im sorry, I didn’t think much when I pass through the convenience stall. I just thought that you would be happy if you saw that I have bought you ice cream and I went inside to buy it.’ He said innocently.

‘Hehe,’ I chuckled at his cuteness and it made him embarrassed.

‘Its indeed late for ice cream now. Lets throw it away.’ He said and he stood up, making his way to the rubbish bin with the ice cream.

‘Stop,’ I said and I grab his wrist. ‘Its okay. Lets eat it since you have already bought it and I really feel like eating one now.’ I said to prevent him from throwing it away.

He’s smile returned as he heard what I said. ‘Really?’ he said and looked at me like a small kid that had just been told that he is allowed to eat sweet.

‘Yes,’ I said and chuckled at his cuteness once again.

‘Whats so funny?’ he asked.

‘Nothing. Its just that you don’t look like the Yoon Doojoon I known and see from the Tv. Where have your cool and man appearance gone too?’ I replied him.

‘I don’t know? I only become like that every time Im with you.’ he said frowning. I chuckled once again, he’s just way too cute and I couldn’t help but to just chuckled at how cute he was.

We then sat there and enjoyed the tube of ice cream he had bought.  After we finish eating the ice cream, we sat there quietly hands in hands, my head on his shoulder, enjoying each other presence.

‘Should I tell him?’ I thought as I suddenly remembered Junhyung. I didn’t know whether I should tell him not. ‘Aigoo.’ I let out a small sighed at my thought.

‘What happened, darling?’ he asked when he noticed my sighed. He then my fringe back from covering my face while waiting for me to answer.

‘I meet Junhyung today.’ I said giving up the thoughts of intending to hide it from him.

 

Doojoon’s POV

‘Really?’ I asked.

‘Yeah, I met him at the library today, don’t worry, I didn’t tell him about us.’ She said.

‘Its okay even if you tell him since I would be introducing you to them soon but secretly without the knowledge of Manager hyung.’ I said.

‘What happened after both of you meet?’I asked curiously.

She then told me everything that had happened this afternoon.

‘Oh,’ was what I managed to say. Even though I know there’s nothing between them and they had just become friend today, I just cant help but to feel jealous when I know that Junhyung was alone with her today and almost the whole day.

‘Wanna go to the amusement park tomorrow?’ I asked as we still haven had our date this week.

‘Didn’t you have schedule tomorrow?’ she asked.

‘Nope.’ I replied.

‘Sure, I cant wait to go there with you tomorrow.’ She said excitedly.

‘I will wait at your house downstairs at 10am tomorrow and we gotta go now. It late and you gotta rest.’ I told her and stood up from my sit.

‘Arh so fast? Lets stay awhile more? Please?’ she said and gave me her puppy eyes look.

‘No, it already 4 am now and you need to rest.’ I said and pull her up from her sit. She stood up when she saw that her puppy eyes didn’t work and pouted her lips.

I chuckled at her reaction. We then strolled back to her house still having our hands in each others.

‘See you tomorrow,’ I said when we reached her home.

‘Nights!’ she said unwillingly. I gave her a quick peck on her forehead again and hurried her to go back home. She nodded and left. I stood there and watched her went into the elevator. I only left minutes later when the lights in her room went off.