Hands Off!

Alien Sister

Another morning, and Ji Hyun had waken up between a shirtless and Zelo and a shirtless Jongup once again. Since she has been seeing this for almost a week, she could say that she had gotten used to it. She walked out of her room, yawning and wobbling. Outside, she saw Himchan cooking, just as what happens everyday.

"Good morning." Ji Hyun yawned.

"Oh, my baby girl is awake?" Himchan greeted. "Good morning, how was your sleep?"

"Very fine, thank you." Ji Hyun smiled. As she sat down, her attention was grabbed by Yongguk, who was almost like jelly as he sat down, face planted deep under his arms. She quickly called Himchan and whispered. "Oppa, what's with Yongguk-oppa this time?" she worriedly asked.

Himchan couldn't probably tell the real reason. Eversince what he said to Yongguk, the leader gained no courage to face Ji Hyun anymore. "Oh, he just didn't get enough sleep yesterday." Himchan lied as he let out a giggle. Of course, Ji Hyun quickly believed him and just ignored Yongguk. 

"Min Yung-ah, would you be kind enough to wake the boys?" Himchan asked as he hugged Ji Hyun from behind.

"Nae, oppa." Ji Hyun nodded as she stood up and headed to her room first. When Ji Hyun was gone, Himchan quickly hit Yongguk's back, causing him to raise his head out and hiss at him. "YAH! What was that for?!" Yongguk softly cried.

"Look, if you don't quit sulking like that, Min Yung would eventually notice!" Himchan warned. "You don't want that to happen now, do you?"

"O-of course not."

"Good, now, liven yourself up or else she'll start suspecting!"

Yongguk let out a small sigh and nodded. Since Ji Hyun was still busy waking the guys up, Yongguk began to gather his courage to be able to face the young girl. Much to both Himchan and Yongguk's surprise, Ji Hyun came back with three wobbly guys behind. She was capable of waking the males up quicker than what the older ones thought. Seeing that one was missing, Himchan asked. "Dear, where's Zelo?" 

"Still in my room." Ji Hyun answered. "No matter how much I move him or try to wake up, he just won't wake up! In fact, he won't move at all!"

"Did you turn his power on?" Daehyun asked as he faced Ji Hyun.

"What?" Ji Hyun asked, tilting her head a bit.

"Babo, she doesn't know how to!" Youngjae exclaimed as he lightly hit Daehyun's shoulder. "Only Yongguk-hyung knows how to, remember?"

With what Youngjae had just said, all eyes were on Yongguk. "Arraseo, arraseo, I'll wake that robot up." Yongguk sighed as he headed to Ji Hyun's room. It didn't take a while before Yongguk came out with Zelo behind him. Unlike the others, he was really awake and was walking well already. Of course, he is a robot after all...

"Good morning, Zelo-ah!" Ji Hyun greeted as she patted Zelo's head.

"Good morning too, Min Yung." Zelo smiled as he pulled Ji Hyun for a morning hug. 

"I'm glad you two are really getting close." Jongup smiled. 

"Zelo is classmates with Min Yung so Zelo gets closer to her compared to the hyungs." Zelo smiled sweetly, still hugging Ji Hyun. Yongguk just remained quiet as he headed to his seat. Since Himchan was done cooking already, the seven began to eat their breakfast. After eating, Daehyun began washing the dishes as he was assigned to do them this time. The others were in the living room, Zelo was beginning to devour his cherry tomatoes while they watch T.V.

"Where's Min Yung?" Jongup asked as he recognized Ji Hyun's absence.

"She's in her room." Himchan answered. "She's dressing up, I guess."

"Why?" Yongguk suddenly asked. "Is she going somewhere?"

"Nae." Himchan nodded. "She's going to visit that Sungjong guy again."

Yongguk gave out a small sigh as he slouched on the couch. Soon, Ji Hyun came out of her room neatly dressed and her hair neatly styled. She carried a brown bag on her shoulder and grabbed the front door's doorknob. "I'll be going now." Ji Hyun said as she faced the six blondes. 

"Yah! Wait!" Himchan cried as he ran to Ji Hyun and prevented her from going out.

"Mwo? Waeyo, oppa?" Ji Hyun cried in shock as she felt Himchan's touch.

"Let me assign someone to accompany you first! Let's see... Daehyun, Youngjae or Jongup?"

"It's okay, oppa." she giggled. "I'll be okay, and besides, I can't let my oppa see you guys! He'd be really angry! And guess what, my Sungjong-oppa's really scary when he gets angry! Anyways, I'll be going!"

Before Himchan could even talk again, Ji Hyun had ran out of the house, straight to the INFINITE dorm instead. "Aish, that girl..." Himchan sighed as he closed the door. Then, he sat right next to Yongguk and leaned a bit near to him. "Good thing my baby insisted not for any of us to assist her, or else I would quickly pick you to accompany her~" Himchan teased.

"Yah, shut up before I tear that mouth of yours away!" Yongguk hissed.

"Okay, okay, calm down, aish!" Himchan sighed.

==============================================================================================

Finally, Ji Hyun arrived at her oppas' dorm. She knocked on the door and called out. "Oppa~ It's Ji Hyun, please open the door~!"

It took some time before someone opened the door. As expected, it was Sungyeol, his hair was still messed up and his eyes were half open. "Ah, Ji Hyunnie, why are you here?" Sungyeol yawned.

"Yah, you oppas told me to!" Ji Hyun giggled as she smiled at Sungyeol. "Still sleepy, I see?"

"Nae, I had a hard time sleeping last night. Must be because of the chocolates I ate before sleeping." Sungyeol chuckled. "Come in, make yourself home!"

"Gomawo, Sungyeol-oppa." Ji Hyun bowed before entering. As soon as she was inside, she saw that only Sungyeol and Woohyun were awake, apparently, Woohyun had just woke up. "Are the others still asleep?" she asked as she placed the brown bag on the table.

"Nae, I guess so." Sungyeol yawned. "It's just me and Woohyun-hyung awake. The others are still fast asleep."

Ji Hyun smirked as a plan hatched in her mind. Before she could even ask Sungyeol another question, arms began to wrap themselves around Ji Hyun. The arms belonged to no other than Woohyun. "Good morning, Ji Hyunnie~" Woohyun greeted as he buried his face on   Ji Hyun's neck.

"YAH! YOU SHOCKED ME!" Ji Hyun cried. "Other than that, good morning too, oppa!"

"If Jongie were to be awake, I guess he could've killed you already, hyung." Sungyeol laughed. Woohyun soon let go of Ji Hyun as he sat on the couch and turned the T.V on. Ji Hyun silently tip-toed on the boy's room, working her plan out. As soon as she was inside their room, she saw the guys sleeping soundly. She carefully looked for Sungjong and quickly found him on the top of one of the bunk beds. Carefully and as quiet as she can be, she climbed up to him. "Oppa~ Oppa~!" she whispered as she poked Sungjong's marshmallow cheeks.

Sungjong just rolled over, refusing to wake up. Ji Hyun pouted and smiled as a new idea came about. Carefully, Ji Hyun flipped her brother, this time, he was facing her already. As quiet and careful she can possibly be, Ji Hyun placed a small peck on Sungjong's cheek, making him move a bit and finally, open his eyes.

"Good morning~!" Ji Hyun smiled as her brother opened his eyes.

"Ji Hyun? What're you doing here?" Sungjong yawned as he began stretching.

"You guys told me to come here!" Ji Hyun reminded. 

"Oh, right, nae, I remember." Sungjong giggled as he patted his sister's head. "I didn't really expect you to arrive this early though."

"I haven't seen you for days! I was excited!" she giggled as she pulled her brother down. "Come on, wake up already!"

"Arraseo, arraseo, give me a moment." Sungjong yawned as he slowly got out of bed and went down, trying not to wake the others up. 

"Palli~!!!" Ji Hyun softly cried. Soon, Sungjong and Ji Hyun began waking the others up. Sungjong was assigned to wake up Sunggyu and Myungsoo while Ji Hyun was assigned to wake up Dongwoo and Hoya. Soon, everyone was awake and were gathered in the kitchen. Ji Hyun distributed their own food in their lunch boxes and watched them eat. Afterwards, the seven guys began dressing up.

"Ji Hyunnie~" Sungjong cutely called out, making the young girl run towards to him quickly. As expected, Sungjong was shirtless and was having a fuss on which shirt to wear.

"Waeyo, oppa?" Ji Hyun asked as she walked towards him.

"Ji Hyunnie, which shirt should I wear?" Sungjong asked, his arms crossed. Ji Hyun leaned a bit closer and crossed her arms as well. 

"Wear something comfy." Ji Hyun adviced. "I think that white t-shirt oughta do the trick."

"If you say so." he smiled as he quickly put on the shirt. Since his hair was still dripping wet, Ji Hyun had to dry her oppa's hair and as what Sungjong always permits her to do, style it. 

"Oppa's hair is really soft~" she giggled as she combed Sungjong's hair. 

"Yours too!" he smiled as he stayed completely still. "I once combed your hair when you were sleeping and it was soft too~"

"Jinjja? When was that?"

"Can't remember. It was a long time ago."

"Eh, is that so?"

"Nae~"

After everyone had prepared, the seven and Ji Hyun headed to Woolim Entertainment building. They quickly arrived there and began to practice. The seven guys began warming up and soon, danced. Ji Hyun silently observed them. She was going along the beat and was happily observing her brother dance. She was very proud of him and quickly pulled out her camera. With the right timing, FLASH!

"Yah! What was that?!" Dongwoo cried in shock as he stumbled after a turn. The others got shocked too, slipping and stumbling. Everyone soon fell on the floor after the flash.

"What was that?" Sunggyu cried, rubbing his back to remove the pain.

"Ji Hyunnie, did you just take a picture of us?" Hoya asked.

"Nae, Howon-oppa!" Ji Hyun innocently smiled. Because of extreme timing skills, Ji Hyun had caught a rare picture where everyone's faces were funny. Putting up an innocent smile, she showed it to everyone.

"YAH! DELETE IT!!!" Woohyun panicked as he tried grabbing the camera.

"Aniyo~" Ji Hyun giggled as she ran away, sticking her tongue a bit. Woohyun eventually gave up and Ji Hyun things were getting okay, until someone wrapped his arms around Ji Hyun, making her stay still and unable to run. It was Sungyeol.

"Gotcha!" Sungyeol laughed as he wrapped Ji Hyun around his arms and began tickling her. "Delete the photo or else-!"

"Yah! Hajima, Sungyeol-oppa!" Ji Hyun giggled as she tried to struggle free. "HAJIMA!!!"

Seeing that his sister was wrapped around Sungyeol, Sungjong quickly stood up and pushed Sungyeol away from her, making him fall flat on the ground. "Yah! What was that for, Jongie?!" Sungyeol cried.

"I told you a thousand times, didn't I, hyung?" Sungjong hissed as he pulled Ji Hyun near to him. "No. Touching. Without. My. Permission."

"Yah, quit being too protective of her!" Sunggyu cried. 

"So what if I am being one?! I can't let my sister be wrapped around your arms!" 

"Oppa, it's okay!" Ji Hyun sighed as she removed Sungjong's arms around her. "It's okay... Sunggyu-oppa's kind of right. Quit being too protective of me, arraseo? It's annoying."

"But, Ji Hyun..."

"Oppa, promise me! Yagsog?" 

"Nae, yagsog..."

Ji Hyun smiled as the whole group went back to practice. A few hours later on, her head began to hurt again, but this time, not as painful as before. As usual, she heard familiar voices.

Min Yung-ah! Yah! Can you hear me? Min Yung!

"H-Himchan-oppa?" she murmurred upon recognizing the voice. "Where are you...?"

Hoya noticed that Ji Hyun was talking and quickly turned to her. "Ji Hyunnie, who are you talking to?" he asked.

"N-no! It's nothing!" Ji Hyun giggled. "Don't mind me!"

Hoya shrugged before finally being convinced. INFINITE ignored her as told and continued practicing. Ji Hyun was still quite confused on how Himchan was talking to her.

Min Yung, I'm communicating with telepathy. Yongguk programmed you with such so we would be able to communicate no matter how far you are.

Ji Hyun then realized what was going on. She answered with her mind and succeeded, though the pain was still unbearable. Himchan-oppa, what is it? I'm still with my oppas. Is something wrong?

No, nothing is wrong, just checking up on you. How are you there? Everything okay?

Nae, nothing to worry about.

Good, I was just worried, you see.

Gwenchana, I'm fine. I'll talk to you later, arraseo? My head hurts really bad now.

Arraseo, arraseo. Be back home early okay?

Nae, oppa.

Oh, do I need to send Daehyun now? Do you want someone to assist you?

Ani, it's okay. Bye~

Afterwards, Ji Hyun lost contact of Himchan and the pain vanished later on. "That went well, I guess I've got control of this telepathy program I've got." Ji Hyun smiled. "I bet Zelo has this too..."

Hours passed and Sungjong and Ji Hyun decided to take a little sibling moment again. With  an idol refusing to take on a disguise, a bunch of fangirls went following them. Ji Hyun greatly noticed this but since Sungjong told her to ignore them, she did. 

"Ji Hyunnie, do you want to go somewhere?" Sungjong asked.

"Ice cream~!" Ji Hyun giggled.

"Ice cream it is then!"

"Your treat?"

"Nae~"

"Yay! Gomawo!"

Just as the twins were walking down the street, a fangirl tugged Sungjong's shirt, making him almost slip and loose balance. Since Sungjong was holding Ji Hyun's hand, she took a step back in shock and also, almost lost balance.

"Oppa?" Ji Hyun cried in worry as she supported Sungjong. "Are you okay?"

"Nae, I'm okay." Sungjong smiled. The fan girls were still squealing and managed to grab Sungjong's arm and refused to let go. Sungjong struggled free but failed. Ji Hyun noticed this and finally snapped. Unlike her popular "gentle little sister side", Ji Hyun quickly took action and swatted the girls' grip from her brother.

"Sillyehabnida, please let go of my brother's arm." Ji Hyun strictly commanded as she forcefully pulled Sungjong away. "I think it's not feminine to squeal like crazy and grab an idol's arm, forcing him to go nearer to you right?"

The fans were frozen. Ji Hyun's persona greatly changed but this didn't shock Sungjong a bit. A brave fan girl exclaimed. "Yah, don't be all selfish just because our oppa's little sister!"

Ji Hyun finally snapped. "As his younger sister, I have the right to protect him now, right? What you did there almost made Sungjong-oppa fall!"

"We were just trying to catch his attention!"

"Catch his attention? He recognizes all of you just by your voices but since he's already getting annoyed, he decides to ignore it!"

"Why are you being so protective of him?!"

"I am being one because... I care for him! The two of us are a family, and we need to protect one another!" Ji Hyun cried out. "Hands off my oppa, arraseo?! Now, if you excuse us, we'll be going. Kajja, oppa." Ji Hyun calmly yet bravely stated out before dragging Sungjong away from the pissed crowd of fan girls. 

When the twins were quite far from them, Sungjong wrapped his arms around Ji Hyun, confusing her. "Waeyo, oppa?" Ji Hyun asked.

"You were really brave out there, Ji Hyunnie~" Sungjong praised. "The way you protected me, that was so brave of you."

"Jinjja? Well, I guess I learned a thing or two from the original." she giggled before poking Sungjong's cheeks.

"That's my little sister alright!" he smiled as he hugged her. "Kajja, let's get some ice cream and head back, arraseo?"

"Nae~"

=========================================================================================

Hours passed and it was getting dark. Ji Hyun needs to go home. "See you again, oppa." Ji Hyun waved before hugging Sungjong.

"See you, do come by again, okay?" Sungjong smiled.

"Nae. Next time, I'll bring kimbap!"

"Jinjja? Yay!"

The twins parted ways soon as Ji Hyun headed back home.

As soon as Ji Hyun was back home, he spotted no one but Yongguk and Zelo in the living room watching war movies together. "I'm home." she called out. "Where are the other guys, Yongguk-oppa?"

Yongguk turned his attention to Ji Hyun, this time, he was no longer that shy to her. "Sleeping." he quickly replied.

"Min Yung, Zelo's about to run out of cherry tomatoes!" Zelo whined.

"You've consumed it already, Zelo-ah?" Ji Hyun asked, shocked.

"Almost..."

"Aigoo, arraseo, we'll buy more after school tomorrow, sounds good?"

"Nae! Gomawo!"

"No problem."

Ji Hyun quickly dressed up and afterwards, sat beside Yongguk and joined to watch war movies. "You like war movies too?" Yongguk asked as the young girl sat beside him.

"Sungjong-oppa and I once watched one once." Ji Hyun smiled. "I really don't hate it nor like it, just, neutral."

"Is that so, this movie's good though."

"Jinjja? Let's watch it then~!" Ji Hyun giggled as she sat comfortably on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Gomawo to everyone who subscribed to the story! I've got some good new and bad news though... 

Good news first~!!! The next chapters would really be VERY interesting. Hint, one of the B.A.P members will meet someone and eventually fall in love with her! Apparently, it's not Yongguk since he's inlove with Ji Hyun. Zelo's too young and I'm thinking of him to have a little sibling-love only towards Ji Hyun. In shorter words, Yongguk and Zelo are eliminated, leaving Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup only! Try to guess, okay :) 

Next is the bad news. DUN! DUN! DUN! DUN!!!
Apparently, updates might be slowed down. Busy schedule but I'll try to make at least one or two chapters per day, just stay tuned okay :)