The Creator Falls for the Creation

Alien Sister

Days had passed and before any of them knew, it was Saturday again. Ji Hyun had gotten used with B.A.P with her and Zelo, on the other hand, had gotten used to the ways humans live and had adapted as well. Since it was weekend again, Ji Hyun decided to walk around and buy some stuff for B.A.P. 

"Yah! How long will you still be dressing?!" Ji Hyun impatiently cried as she sat on the couch.

"Can't you wait?!" a rather deep voice answered.

"You've been taking thirty minutes to dress up!"

"Be patient then!"

"I am!!!"

Finally, the owner of the voice came out. As expected, it was Bang Yongguk. He was dressed in a printed red shirt and loose, gray pants. Ji Hyun stood up, her arms crossed. "You took thirty minutes to dress up like that?!" Ji Hyun exclaimed.

"Yah, don't tell me what to wear!" Yongguk angrily cried.

"I am not! It's just the fact that you were inside that room for thirty minutes and you come out like that! Aigoo..."

Yongguk and Ji Hyun continued on yelling at each other. Finally, Himchan made an act and quickly hit Yongguk's head... hard. "Yah! Waeyo?!" Yongguk angrily cried.

"Yah! Don't you yell at my baby!" Himchan scolded as he wrapped Ji Hyun around his arms. 

"She started it!" Yongguk cried.

"Even so! You shouldn't shout at girls. Add the fact that you created her, at least treat her better!" Himchan hissed. Ji Hyun softly giggled as she stuck out her tongue a bit, teasing Yongguk who was being scolded by Himchan. Of course, Yongguk noticed this but decided to just ignore it. "Listen here, Bang Yongguk, you're assigned to accompany her with a mission of protecting and guarding her, arraseo? If anything bad happens to Min Yung, you'll receive something worse than a hit on the head, arraseo?!" Himchan threatened before releasing Ji Hyun from his hug.

"Arraseo." Yongguk softly replied, his eyes wandering off.

"What?" 

"ARRASEO!" Yongguk repeated in a much louder voice. Without waiting for Himchan's reply, Yongguk grabbed Ji Hyun by the arm and dragged her out of the house. Himchan just watched the two walk further, smiling.

"Aish, hyung should really learn on how to treat his creations better." Daehyun sighed as he appeared out of no where.

"Agreed." Youngjae nodded. "If he continues that, there'll be a time that his creations will turn their backs on him!"

"Yah, Yongguk might appear tough but he's really a softie." Himchan leered at the two blondes. 

"You know him well, don't you, Himchan-hyung?" Daehyun smiled.

"I guess undergoing training with him brought me closer to that guy." Himchan smirked. Later on, Jongup cried out from Ji Hyun's room.

"HIMCHAN-HYUNG!!! ZELO SHUTTED DOWN AGAIN!" Jongup yelled. 

"Aish, these kids..." Himchan mumbled as he ran to him.

==============================================================================================

Meanwhile, Yongguk and Ji Hyun are now strolling around Seoul. The two were obviously very awkward with one another as they didn't even talked with one another. Ji Hyun was very busy looking around while Yongguk just followed behind her. Having a tall, handsome blonde following her and having everyone notice that she is the younger sister of Lee Sungjong made Ji Hyun received stares and mumbles as they walked.

"Aish... this is really getting annoying." Ji Hyun mumbled. She wasn't really fond of having people looking at her nor mumbling things about her. She decided to duck her head in shyness and to avoid getting more attention. Yongguk just confidently walked beside her but as soon as he notices Ji Hyun's change of actions, he begins to worry.

"Waeyo?" Yongguk asked with his cold, deep voice.

"These people are making me uncomfortable." Ji Hyun whispered as she began to get closer to the taller guy. 

"Mwo? Wae?"

"Well, first, they are mumbling and looking at me as if I'm a murderer!" Ji Hyun softly said. "If looks could kill, I'd be dead a few minutes ago!"

"What's the reason they are mumbling and looking at you anyway, Mi Yung?" Yongguk asked.

"It's the fact that I'm the younger sister of an idol. Once you're related to one, our kind always send you looks and mumbles." Ji Hyun softly explained to Yongguk. "You really can't avoid it."

"Well, aren't you used to it yet?" Yongguk asked again, raising a brow at her.

"A bit, but it still makes me feel uncomfortable..."

Yongguk saw through Ji Hyun. Hatching a plan in his mind, the blonde quickly dragged Ji Hyun away from the growing crowd of people, running aimlessly.

"YAH! YAH! Where are we going?!" Ji Hyun exclaimed as she was forced to run.

"Away from those earthlings." Yongguk answered, not even looking back at her.

"YAH! Hajima! Stop! STOP!!!" Ji Hyun cried as she tried to stop Yongguk or at least remove his grip from her hand. As soon as Yongguk hears her cry, he quickly stopped. Since the two were extremely fast runners, the two found themselves quite far from the crowd. Yongguk was about to start yelling at Ji Hyun again when he noticed the young girl panting heavily.

"My wrist..." Ji Hyun softly cried as Yongguk gripped her tightly. He quickly noticed this and let go of her. His grip was so tight that it left a  faint mark around her wrist.

"Mianhe." Yongguk whispered. After rubbing the pain off, Ji Hyun faced Yongguk and gave a deep sigh.

"Aish, really, when I said I was uncomfortable, I really didn't mean to run!" Ji Hyun scolded. "We could just at least walked normally and kept on ignoring them."

"You are willing to endure them?" Yongguk asked, his eyes slightly widening.

"Well, endure isn't exactly the right term, but, sure... I guess?"

Yongguk just gave out a soft chuckle and a faint smile before nudging Ji Hyun. "Well then, if that's the matter, let's continue on." he said, showing her a faint smile. It was really faint, but Ji Hyun was capable of noticing it and responded with a brighter smile. Without saying anything, Ji Hyun and Yongguk walked again.

After some minutes of walking around, Ji Hyun finally decided to buy the guys some clothes first. Despite complete strangers to her, she feels responsible on giving them clothes too. "Yongguk-oppa, what do you guys like to wear?" Ji Hyun asked as she turned around to Yongguk.

"How should I know?" Yongguk answered coldly.

"Yah, you're team mates! You should know!" Ji Hyun hissed.

"Okay, okay, aish." Yongguk sighed as he scratched his head. "We're not really that picky, simple shirts and pants would do. Himchan is kind of a fashion guy, so you can get him clothes you think will fit him. As for me and the others, anything comfortable."

"And Zelo...?"

"Zelo's really not that picky. He'd wear anything." Yongguk replied. "And he's a robot, he can supply himself with his own clothes. You don't need to buy him clothes. I gave him a program that enables him to clad himself in whatever clothes he thinks of."

"Yah, at least try treating Zelo as a human for now. You guys look like us therefore, go along with our life styles, arraseo?" Ji Hyun glared.

"Arraseo, Min Yung." Yongguk nodded. After getting some informations from Yongguk, Ji Hyun began to look and pick some clothes for everyone. With Yongguk assisting her, they bought some quicker than expected. Next, the two went to their next destination... food.

Since Ji Hyun has only a few stocks of food at home, thanks to those six guys suddenly living with her, and needs to buy some more to avoid running out of food. The two went to the grocery shop and began shop again. With Yongguk only following behind, things were quite getting smoothly for Ji Hyun, that was until Yongguk began asking her questions.

"Yah, Min Yung, what's this?" he asked as he grabbed some parsley on his hand. 

"That's parsley, oppa." Ji Hyun smiled, seeing how cute Yongguk was as he wondered about things. Yongguk was obviously wandering and was amazed at the things he saw. Vegetables, fruits, ready to eat food and more... it amazed him to learn more stuff. Just then, as soon as they passed through the cherry tomatoes, Yongguk tugged Ji Hyun back.

"Min Yung-ah, buy that." Yongguk ordered as he pointed at the cherry tomatoes.

"Mwo? Waeyo?!" Ji Hyun softly exclaimed upon hearing Yongguk's rather strict command.

Yongguk's tone of voice obviously changed as he answered. "Z-Zelo likes cherry tomatoes, they're his favorite."

Ji Hyun was shocked on what Yongguk told. She was wrong all the time, Yongguk can be caring towards s! "S-sure, I'll buy some." Ji Hyun nodded as she put some cherry tomatoes in a plastic bag and bought them. After buying all the stuff needed, the two left the grocery shop. With Ji Hyun looking for some snacks, she and Yongguk began to walk down the street again. Soon, Ji Hyun spotted a nearby ice cream shop. Grabbing Yongguk by the hand, she quickly dashed at the said place.

"What are we doing here?" Yongguk asked, seemingly confused.

"I'm going to buy ice cream~" Ji Hyun happily answered, her face showing her cheerful personality. "Would you like some too, Yongguk-oppa?"

"I-ice cream? What's that?" Yongguk asked as he tilted his head a bit.

Ji Hyun smiled before ordering one ice cream. She picked the chocolate flavored one and gave it to Yongguk. "Here, try it, it's cold and sweet~" she said, smiling as she handed the ice cream to the taller guy. Yongguk just tilted his head before receiving it and taking a . He was kind of shocked due to the coldness it has but soon faded as he began to taste its sweetness. "Sweet, isn't it?" Ji Hyun giggled as she ordered another one, this time, a strawberry flavored one.

"Nae." Yongguk shyly nodded as he handed the cold sweet back to her.

"Oh, aniya, it's yours." Ji Hyun giggled as she showed her ice cream. "I've got one for myself, gwenchana."

Yongguk gave out a little wider smile this time before at the frozen sweet again. All of the sudden, Ji Hyun held Yongguk's hand as she began walking. "Come on, let's eat them while walking, okay?" she said, smiling. Yongguk just nodded, his eyes seemingly confused on the sudden touch he felt on his hand. That feeling was new and it made something deep in him warm up.

"You know why I bought ice cream?" Ji Hyun asked, her eyes looking straight into Yongguk's. Seeing that the taller boy didn't have any ideas, she giggled a bit and gave her reason. "Ice cream kind of reminds me of you. Both of you are cold but are really sweet. That moment lately when you asked me to buy some cherry tomatoes for Zelo was really sweet of you. I admit, at first, I thought you were someone who really doesn't care for others, but it turns out that I was wrong. Mianhe..."

Yongguk felt his heart throb. The words the younger girl just said made him blush slightly. He felt something that confused him, like something in him warmed up. It felt that his heart melted and was now beating like crazy. He was confused that he stopped walking, dazed.

"Yongguk-oppa, are you okay?" Ji Hyun worriedly asked upon noticing Yongguk stop. Yongguk soon snapped out from the trance and shoke his head, facing Ji Hyun once again.

"N-nae, I'm alright, don't worry." Yongguk replied as he began walking again. This time, he let go of Ji Hyun's hand and nodded"I'm alright."

"You sure?" Ji Hyun worriedly asked again.

"Nae, let's go home now if you're done. I'm tired." Yongguk softly requested. Seeing that she had bought everything, she decided she and Yongguk to head home.

==============================================================================================

"We're back, oppa~" Ji Hyun cried as she opened the door. Before she could even take a step forward, Zelo came running at her for a hug.

"Welcome back, Mi Yung-ah!" Zelo happily cried. "Zelo missed you!"

"Jinjja? I've just been out for a few hours and you missed me already?" Ji Hyun giggled as she ruffled Zelo's soft yellow hair. Yongguk, meanwhile, let himself in and put the bags he and Ji Hyun were carrying on the dining table.

"But Zelo shutted down before

"Welcome back, dear!" Himchan greeted as he hugged her. "Yongguk here wasn't a pain now, wasn't he?"

"Ani, oppa, it's okay." Ji Hyun smiled. "In fact, he was really a big help! He helped me carry the bags and even helped me pick some clothes for you!"

"Clothes? You bought us some?" Himchan asked, rather shocked.

"Nae." Ji Hyun nodded as she walked to get the bag with everybody's clothes. With everyone present, she began handing them their own clothes.

"Gomawo, Min Yung-ah!" everybody thanked upon receiving their new clothes.

"Woah, these look really comfy!" Youngjae smiled as he held up his new shirt. "Gomawo!"

"No problem, you guys deserve them!" Ji Hyun smiled. Then, Ji Hyun headed back to the kitchen and handed Zelo his cherry tomatoes. "Here, Zelo, for you."

"Woah, cherry tomatoes!" Zelo happily jumped as he received the bag of cherry tomatoes. He quickly hugged Ji Hyun and smiled. "Gomawo, Min Yung-ah~"

"You're very welcome, Zelo!" Ji Hyun giggled.

While everybody was having fun, Yongguk was inside Sungjong's room, seemingly dazed. He cannot forget Ji Hyun's words, as if it kept on repeating in his head. What's more, every time it repeats, his heart begins to beat faster and faster, and that feeling of warmth in him continued growing. "Aish, what's wrong with me?!" Yongguk angrily mumbled as he punched the mattress he was sitting on. "Why am I being like this?!"

While Yongguk was in the middle of his mumbling, he heard a knock on the door and there stood Himchan, looking quite worried at him. "Yah, are you alright?" Himchan worriedly asked as he let himself in the room, sitting beside the confused and slightly pissed Yongguk. 

"What do you want now, Himchan?" Yongguk growled.

"I don't want anything, I just heard you mumbling." Himchan said as he glared back at Yongguk.

"Was I talking so loud?" Yongguk asked, his eyes slightly showing a hint of panic.

"Aniya, I was the only one to hear it I guess." Himchan smirked. "If the others heard it, then they would've been silenced the time I heard you mumbling."

Yongguk breathed out in relief. For a second there, he thought everyone heard him mumbling, ever her! Yongguk sighed before covering his face with his hands. Seeing what the other guy just did, Himchan grew more worried. Patting his back, Himchan began to ask him questions. "Yah, Bang Yongguk, what's bothering you this time?" Himchan asked, raising a brow at him.

"Nothing." Yongguk lied.

"You're obviously not telling the truth!" Himchan softly cried. "Come on, we've known each other for years, ever since we began training, we were friends already! We've shared secrets with each other and this time, you can't even tell me what's wrong?"

"It's really nothing, Himchan, just ignore me." Yongguk murmurred. 

"Ignore you? Ignore you as you sulk here in this room?!" Himchan angrily hissed. "Don't tell me what to do!"

"Please, I just want to be alone... just leave me alone." Yongguk softly pleaded.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me the reason, Bang Yongguk!" Himchan growled.

Yongguk finally removed his hands from his face and bravely faced Himchan. His eyes weren't that cold and piercing as before, but this time, they seemed confused. "Yah, if I tell you, don't you ever tell the others, arraseo?" Yongguk threatened.

"Arraseo." Himchan nodded.

"Good." Yongguk smirked. "You see, lately, when me and Min Yung ate some ice cream and were walking down the street, she held my hand. She told me that I was like ice cream, cold but sweet. That time she told me that, my heart began beating faster than its normal pace and something in me felt warmth. I'm really confused, what does it mean?"

Himchan's jaws fell as he exactly knew what was happening. "Omma, Yongguk, are you serious?!" Himchan cried as his eyes widened.

"Mwo? Waeyo?!" Yongguk cried back in nervousness.

"It only means one thing!" Himchan whispered. "You're in love with Min Yung!!!"

"MWO?!" Yongguk bursted as he jumped up, standing up. "I-impossible! I can't like my own creation! It's absolutely impossible!"

"It is possible, Yongguk." Himchan insisted as he tried to calm Yongguk down. "You are in love with her!"

Yongguk stayed quiet, he didn't know what to say. His mind had Himchan's words repeating over and over. You're in love with Min Yung... It can't be, a creator can never fall in love with his creation! Never! Yongguk felt himself get weaker. He just had to accept that fact. Just when he was about to fall, Himchan quickly patted his shoulder.

"Yah, be strong! Just because you're liking Min Yung doesn't mean it's the end of everything!" Himchan smiled. "Get a hold of yourself, will you?"

Yongguk nodded and gave a faint smile. "Nae." he replied. He remembered the times he would comfort Himchan. Just as when Himchan would be likely to fall onto his knees, a pat on the shoulder helps him. He just needs to face the fact...

...That he is in love with his creation, Choi Min Yung...