Brothers Versus Lovers (Part 2)

Alien Sister

Meanwhile, after running across Sungjong, Ji Hyun, Zelo and Yongguk found themselves frozen in place as they met the male teenager's eyes. "O-oppa?" Ji Hyun mumbled as she saw her brother in front of her.

"Ji Hyun?" Sungjong mumbled as he saw his sister. "Didn't expect running to you here with, um, them."

Ji Hyun looked at the blondes with her and nodded, a smile on her face showing up. "Nae. School's over and Yongguk-oppa decided to pick me up. Jongup-oppa also came but walked Eun Mi home."

"Is that so?" Sungjong smiled as he ruffled Ji Hyun's hair. "How was school then?"

"Pretty fine, as boring as ever..."

"Don't get to full of yourself, arraseo? Everyone knows your the smartest student in your school, but don't get too full and still listen to the teachers, arraseo?"

"Yah, I'm not being full of myself!"

Finally, Sungjong's eyes met Yongguk and Zelo's. His smile quickly faded and greeted them plainly. "It's nice to see you again, Yongguk, Zelo- I mean, Junhong." he softly greeted, his face emotionless.

"Nae, nice to see you again too, Lee Sungjong." the two greeted in perfect unison before bowing. Like Sungjong, their faces were emotionless too. Finally having his attention back to Ji Hyun, Sungjong put up a smile and patted her head.

"So, you three going home?" he asked.

"Well, maybe. I wanted to go stay out for a while though..." Ji Hyun giggled.

"Well, why not stop by at the Woolim building?" he suggested with a bright smile.

"Is it okay though?"

"Of course! Besides, the hyungs miss you already!" 

"Well, I guess we can." she smiled before turning around to Yongguk. "Is it okay for you two though?"

"Sure, why not?" Yongguk nodded.

"Zelo's okay with it too." Zelo smiled before nodding. Soon, the four entered the building and headed to INFINITE's practice room. Everyone was there, and they all lightened upon seeing the young girl.

"Ji Hyunnie~" They all cried out before hugging her. Sungjong felt glad instead of protective upon seeing his hyungs hugging his sister. He didn't felt protective anymore. They haven't been able to hang around her anymore, so he just let this passed. Soon, the other six boys recognized Yongguk and Zelo, making them shocked.

"Wait, isn't he that guy in the article?" Sungyeol blurted as he pointed Yongguk. 

"The guy Ji Hyun is dating?" Hoya asked.

"Yah, no ones dating who." Sungjong cried. "He's just my sister's... erm, friend. That's all, no dating!"

"Is that true, Ji Hyun?" Woohyun asked.

"Nae, oppa." She nodded. "He's Bang Yongguk and this one's my classmate and friend, Choi Junhong." she said as she introduced the two blondes.

"Is he an idol?" Woohyun asked as he pointed at Zelo. "His hair's blonde and his a student? Well, unless he's an idol."

"Ani, it's his natural hair color." Ji Hyun smiled.

"Natural?" L asked as his eyes widened a bit. "Well, that's unique."

Everyone smiled as Ji Hyun looked at Zelo. "Sh-should I introduce them to you?" she asked as she turned to the two blondes.

"No need." Zelo smiled. Zelo had gathered enough information about those idols. Yongguk quite knows them too, thanks to Zelo's informations. With Ji Hyun, Yongguk and Zelo sitting in a corner, INFINITE continued practicing. They danced to the beat and even li-synced. Zelo and Yongguk watched them dance, seemingly amazed.

"They're great, aren't they?" Ji Hyun smiled as her eyes were glued to INFINITE, but most importantly, to Sungjong.

"Is this what they do, Min Yung?" Yongguk ased as he looked at the girl beside him.

"Well, yeah. That's what they do." Ji Hyun smiled.

Finally, the song ended. Ji Hyun clapped along with Yongguk and Zelo. The three were amazed. Though Ji Hyun often sees their performances, she can't help but to get amazed on how great they are. "Oppa! You really are the best!" Ji Hyun smiled as she hugged Sungjong, ignoring the fact that her brother is covered in sweat.

"Gomawo." Sungjong giggled as he cuddled her back.

"Hey, Junhong-ah, Yongguk-ah?" Sunggyu smiled as he walked towards them.

"Mwo?" Yongguk and Zelo asked upon hearing the older guy's suggestion.

"Why not show what you two can do?" 

"Sounds wonderful~" Ji Hyun giggled. "Can you show us what you two can do?"

Yongguk looked at Zelo. He really has nothing to show, but Zelo has. He had programmed Zelo with many abilities, dancing, rapping and more. He created him as a talented robot. "Junhong has." Yongguk quickly said as he pointed at Zelo, who simply tilted his head and blinked. 

"How about you?" Woohyun asked.

"I've got none." Yongguk said.

"A shy type~" Ji Hyun teased, making Yongguk show a faint smile. Zelo quickly obeyed Yongguk and stood up. Before showing his talents, he first turned to Ji Hyun. "Ji Hyun, how about you show yours first? We haven't seen what your talents are yet." Zelo said as he put up a smile.

"Me? W-well, okay then." she smiled as she walked over the cassette and played INFINITE's newest song, Man In Love. As soon as the music began, Ji Hyun started to move along the rhythm. Sharp moves and even lip syncing! Zelo and Yongguk were amazed by her capabilities. After the song was done, Zelo stepped in and it was his turn to do dance. 

Ji Hyun put up a rather different song, INFINITE's Before The Dawn. She can't help it but to dance alongside Zelo, who had completed downloading the steps to the dance in his memory. The two danced in perfect synchronization, much to everyone's shock. They thought that it Ji Hyun and Sungjong were the ones who can dance in perfect synchronization since they are twins, but Zelo and her were better. Finally, the Scorpion dance comes, and the two did it well!

As the song ended, everyone clapped their hands, saying that they were greatly amazed by their performance. Next, Zelo showed his rap. "Ginagin ssaume mogi mareun geu daedeureul wihae nallineun Punch seoroga dareugo pyeoneul gareugo geu mari got mujihan saramdeul marigo simjange ullineun nae mari nimalgwa dareuni hwaganani deureo samadi jansori" Zelo rapped. The words he uttered were very fast. Too fast, to be exact. Not even Dongwoo nor Hoya can imitate him... not even Yongguk! Ji Hyun, who can rap as well, can't! 

"Woah, that was so amazing!" Dongwoo smiled as he saw how Zelo rapped perfectly. 

"You're great! Amazing!" Sungyeol and L smiled as they patted Zelo's head. Zelo just remained smiling, seemingly confused on why they were impressed.  Soon, everyone was having fun and were getting comfortable with the two blondes. Zelo had fun with the six INFINITE guys while Ji Hyun, Yongguk and Sungjong decided to walk around for a bit.

"Junhong's pretty amazing, wasn't he?" Sungjong smiled as he faced his sister.

"Nae, I didn't even knew that he was that amazing!" Ji Hyun giggled. Her hand was holding both her brother and Yongguk. Yongguk, meanwhile, simply listened to the twins conversation. Noticing that the taller blonde was quiet, Ji Hyun squeezed his hand, making him quickly turn to her.

"Waeyo?" Yongguk asked as his eyes showed his shock.

"Everything okay?" Ji Hyun worriedly asked. 

"Nae. I'm okay." Yongguk smiled as he patted the younger girl's head. Sungjong simply eyed the two lovebirds, trying to tolerate his protective older brother side. He kept quiet as he tried shifting his attention around. Ji Hyun was greatly aware that Yongguk and Sungjong were very awkward with one another. Whenever she talked to Sungjong, Yongguk kept quiet. Whenever she talks to Yongguk, Sunjong keeps quiet. She wanted both to talk together, but she knew that was seemingly impossible.

The three later decided to stop by a nearby restaurant. Of course, it was Sungjong's treat... Sungjong was greatly noticed by everyone, and so was Ji Hyun. Yongguk also gained attention, thanks to his looks and unnatural hair color. Everyone, boys and girls, had their eyes fixed on them.

Everything seemed to go well, at least, ignoring the fact that Sungjong and Yongguk aren't still talking to each other. "Oppa, go talk to him." Ji Hyun whispered to Yongguk.

"Mwo? Why me?" Yongguk whispered back.

"Just do it, please?"

"Mianhe, but I can't..."

Ji Hyun finally gave up and just let the two, not talking to each other. While eating, Sungjong suddenly got up and tapped Yongguk, much to his and Ji Hyun's surprise... and confusion. "Yongguk, can we talk outside for a while?" Sungjong asked. Before Yongguk could even reply, he was already dragged out by the younger guy, out of the restaurant. Ji Hyun, meanwhile, was left there, dumbfounded.

Outside, Sungjong had his eyes seemingly piercing through Yongguk, slightly intimidating the taller guy. "Why did you bring me out here?" Yongguk asked.

"Look, just because you're close to my Ji Hyun doesn't mean you are to me!" Sungjong softly said. "And I've got to tell you, there is zero chances that you will! I'm never treating some alien guy my sister likes as a close person, not even someone I respect, arraseo?!"

"Arraseo." Yongguk nodded. "Don't worry, I have no plans on being close to you since the start."

"Good."

"All I am asking is that you permit me to love your sister, that's all. I don't need to be close to you, all I want is your permission."

"Permission?"

"Nae. Permission. I can't fully show my feelings to her because I doubt that you are against it. That's the reason I've been quiet lately. I answer short and quick too, have you noticed?"

"Nae, I have..."

Yongguk remained quiet. Despite Sungjong being younger than him in earth age, he showed inferiority to him. Sungjong recognized this too, and remained quiet. Words were rushing in his head, he didn't know to respond. He took a small glimpse at Yongguk and still, his head was lowered.  "Aish... is that all what you want?" Sungjong sighed as he eyed Yongguk. The older guy simply nodded.

"Aish..." Sungjong sighed again before rubbing the back of his neck. "Arraseo, arraseo... but on one condition!"

"Mwo?" Yongguk asked as he slightly eyed the younger boy.

"I permit you to go all lovey-dovey on my sister, but-!"

"But... what?"

"If you dare to hurt my sister and learn it, you're dead! I don't care if you're older or what, I'll hunt you down!"

"Arraseo."

"Also, once you begin to love her, you'll have lots of responsibilities! You need to watch out for her, take care of her, listen to her worries, etcetera. Arraseo?"

"Arraseo." 

After that, Ji Hyun finally went out of the restaurant, just to see that Sungjong and Yongguk were seemingly discussing something, making her slightly worry. "Oppa, what's taking you so long?" she asked as she spotted the two.

"Ji Hyunnie?" Sungjong cried in shock as she turned around to see his sister walking towards them. "Why're you out here?"

"You were taking too long..." 

"Jinjja? Oh, mianhe."

"What're you two doing out here?"

"Nothing." Sungjong smiled as he wrapped his arms around Ji Hyun. "It's getting quite late, shall we head back to the building?"

"Nae." she nodded. Upon arriving, Zelo was found to be the only one awake as the members unconsciously fell asleep. Upon seeing Ji Hyun and the two other guys return, Zelo just looked at them, contradicting his normal actions of running to Ji Hyun and hugging her. 

"The oppas are asleep?" Ji Hyun softly giggled. As she walked near Zelo, she offered her hand to the blonde and supported him to stand. "Shall we wake them up?" she asked as she faced Sungjong.

"Ani, I'll do it." Sungjong smiled. "You three head home now, it's getting pretty late. I'll wake them when you leave."

"They really are tired guys, aren't they?"

"Nae. Practicing and going here and there everyday."

"Okay then, once they wake up, tell them to take some rest, and tell them that it was me who told you to tell them, arraseo?"

"Arraseo. Be careful on your way home." Sungjong smiled as he ruffled his sister's hair.

"Of course we will." she giggled before wrapping her arms around Yongguk's arm. "I've got Yongguk-oppa to protect me~"

"Aigoo, arraseo, arraseo, get going." he smiled before planting a kiss on her forehead. "Annyeong."

"Annyeong, oppa~"

Afterwards, the three headed home, all of them extremely tired and wanting to rest. What Zelo and Ji Hyun forgot was that they had homeworks to be done. Quickly, the three ran back home.

=========================================================================================

Upon arriving home, Himchan was found standing at the kitchen, his arms crossed. "Aish, I told you not to eat the cheese cake until Ji Hyun and the two other guys come home!" he ranted. "Aish, what am I going to do with you, Jung Daehyun? As for you, Yoo Youngjae, I told you to keep an eye on him!"

"He got away, hyung! He tricked me!" Youngjae whined. "He said that he'll only go out to the kitchen to drink water, but ended up eating the cheese cake!"

"Aish, isn't that a bit too obvious? I expect more from you, brain!" Himchan sighed.

"Mianhe..." Daehyun and Youngjae sighed.

"Oppa, we're home~" Ji Hyun called out as she entered the house and walked to Youngjae and Daehyun. "Aigoo, oppa! Why're you scolding these two?"

"One of them ate your cheese cake and the other was easily tricked!" Himchan sighed. "Aigoo, I made that cake for you and Daehyun ate it!"

"It's okay, oppa." she giggled as she wrapped her arms on both guys' shoulder. "And besides, I'm more fond of strawberry shortcakes than cheese cakes~"

"Jinjja? Okay then, I'll make you one some time."

"Gomawo~"

A few hours later, Ji Hyun and Zelo were doing their homeworks already. Zelo was acting weak and gloom ever since they arrived home, and Ji Hyun easily noticed this. "Zelo-ah, you okay?" she worriedly asked.

"Zelo's battery is almost consumed.  Five percent remaining."

"MWO?! Why didn't you say earlier?" she cried as she quickly supported Zelo stand up and sit beside the nearest  electrical outlet. Getting Zelo's charger from her table, she quickly did things. She scanned her hand behind Zelo's neck another outlet appeared. She quickly attached the charger behind his neck and plugged it on the outlet. "Zelo, remove your shirt." she ordered, which he quickly did. Scanning her hand again, the power symbol appeared, which she clicked. A virtual screen appeared as she switched Zelo into charging mode.

"Here, Zelo, do your homework while charging." she said as she handed to him his text books and notebooks. 

"Nae, Min Yung." he nodded as he began writing and doing his works. Ji Hyun did hers on her table, with a little help from Youngjae and Daehyun. 

"The answer's eight in that question." Youngjae said.

"Aniyo! It's seven!" Daehyun contradicted.

"Eight!"

"Seven!"

"Eight!"

"Seven!"

"Yah! Neither one is the answer!" Ji Hyun cried out. "The answer's nine, babo." she giggled.

The night went on. The two finished later on, but were the last ones to go to bed. Everyone was sound asleep. "Min Yung, Zelo is going to sleep!" Zelo cried. Ji Hyun went over him, scanned her arm over his chest and turned Zelo's power off. She slowly and carefully placed Zelo beside the sleeping Jongup. She went out of the room and checked if the rooms were closed and locked. Afterwards, she closed her room's door and drifted to sleep.