Lee Twins

Alien Sister

"Aigoo! I'm late for school! Aish, this is annoying!" a high-pitched, feminine voice cried out, loud enough to be heard by the neighbors. The voice belongs to a young girl, namely as Lee Ji Hyun, 17 years old. She was panicking, running here and there.

"Yah, yah!" another voice cried but this time, somewhat manly. This voice belonged to Lee Sungjong, a 19 year old boy. He came out of his room, scratching his black hair. "Yah, what's with the noise?"

"Ah, Sungjong-oppa!" Ji Hyun cried upon seeing her older brother come out of his room. "Oh, nothing much... I'm just late for school!!!"

"Aish, that's what you get for watching late dramas..." Sungjong sighed as he walked out of his room. Then, he walked towards Ji Hyun, ruffling her black hair. "Look, I'll prepare breakfast, go dress up already, arraseo?"

"Arraseo, oppa." she nodded, smiling before giving him a tight hug. "Gomawo, oppa, you're the best!"

"Aish, you little- go now, quickly! I'll walk you to school."

"Jinjja? Gomawo!!!"

Sungjong just giggled at her, hugging her back. The two quickly got ready, Ji Hyun running in her room to get dressed while Sungjong began to prepare breakfast. It didn't take a while for Ji Hyun to finish dressing up. She was neatly dressed in her school uniform, her hair was neatly fixed too. "Oppa~ I'm done!" she happily cried out as she ran towards him.

"Aigoo, Ji Hyunnie's as cute as ever!" Sungjong giggled as he pinched his sister's soft cheeks. 

"Like brother, like sister~" Ji Hyun giggled as she pinched Sungjong's soft cheeks as well.

As soon as male teenager finishes cooking, the twins sat down and began eating. Soon, they finished and brushed their teeth. The twins quickly went out of their house, locked it and went to Ji Hyun's school first.

==============================================================================================

"Omma, is that Lee Sungjong?"

"It is!"

"Aigoo, that girl's so lucky! Having oppa accompany her!"

"I wish Sungjong-oppa was my oppa!"

"That girl is so lucky, having him as her older brother!"

"I wish I was her!"

These were the comments Ji Hyun would always hear when Sungjong would walk her to her school. She didn't actually like it nor hate it, she just didn't want to hear those. Well, apparently, she is lucky to have her brother be a part of the idol group called INFINITE. Even if they are both orphans, her brother could easily support her. She was really thankful. 

"Aigoo..." Ji Hyun softly mumbled. "This is getting embarassing..."

"Wae?" Sungjong asked, leaning a bit on his younger sister.

"I mean, everyone always looks at us whenever you're walking me. I guess I'm still not used to it."

"Well, your oppa IS an idol, so that's the usual reaction you'd get, Ji Hyun. And what do you mean you're not used to it?"

"Hello? You just walk me to school once in a while! In short, I get this reaction only once in a while."

"Does that mean I've got to walk you to your school more often then?"

"Aniyo!!! Don't you dare try and do that!"

Sungjong just replied with a giggle and slowly wrapped his arms around her. "Aigoo... that's sad now, I won't be able to see my dear Ji Hyunnie go to school then!" he giggled.

"Yah! Get your arms off me!" she cried as her face turned bright red from the looks she received. "Oppa! Quit it, they're looking at us!"

"So...?"

"Aish! I hate you!" Ji Hyun cried as she got free from Sungjong's arms. She quickly ran away, laughing. Sungjong chased after her, laughing as well.

Before the twins knew it, they were in front of Ji Hyun's school. As usual, a crowd of girls waited in front of the gate. They were squealing  like crazy, and this annoyed Ji Hyun. "Aish, here it goes again." she sighed as she crossed her arms.

"It's okay!" Sungjong giggled as he held Ji Hyun's hand. "I'll just face them naturally. I mean, they are my fans, nae?"

"But, oppa-"

"Trust me, it'll be okay."

Ji Hyun just sighed as she and Sungjong walked nearer to the crowd of squealing fangirls. Upon seeing Sungjong, they all squealed louder and began to run at them. The twins found themselves in the middle of the crowd. 

"SUNGJONG-OPPA!!!"

"KYAAAHHHH!!!"

Ji Hyun felt her eardrums about to burst when a loud, feminine voice interrupted them, the owner of the voice trying to squeeze in. "Out of my way! Eun Ji coming through!" the girl cried out as she found her way through the twins. She is Park Eun Ji, Ji Hyun's best friend and somewhat tomboyish and tough.

"YAH! What's with this trouble again?" Eun Ji exclaimed angrily. "You lassies better run to class before this girl makes you so!" she threatened. In an instant, everyone was gone, only the twins and her left. She then turned around to Ji Hyun. "See that? You've gotta be like that sometimes, Ji Hyun!" she said, giggling. Her persona made a great turn, from tough and tomboyish to somewhat gentle.

"Thanks for that, Eun Ji." Ji Hyun giggled as she was pulled by the girl for a hug.

"Oh, my Ji Hyun looking as pretty as ever!" Eun Ji smiled. Then, her attention shifted to the teenage boy beside her. "Oh, good morning, Sungjong-oppa!" 

"G'morning, Eun Ji-ah." Sungjong smiled. "Thanks for that thing you did lately." 

"No problem! Having an idol brother is really tough!" Eun Ji laughed. 

Realizing the time, Ji Hyun and Eun Ji began to walk inside the campus, Ji Hyun bidding goodbye to her brother. "Oppa!" she called out, grabbing Sungjong's attention. "Buy me ice cream when you get home, arraseo?"

"Arraseo!" Sungjong nodded as he waved at her. The twins then went on to spend their day on the usual stuff.

=========================================================================================

Sungjong had finally arrived at the Woolim Entertainment's building. He rushed inside, just to find six taller guys waiting for him. "You're late!" they all cried in disappointment. The six guys waiting for him are his groupmates and are fellow idols, INFINITE. The eldest among them, Sunggyu, came infront of him, his arms crossed.

"So, what's the excuse this time?" Sunggyu asked, annoyed.

Sungjong smiled confidently and gave his reason. "I had to walk Ji Hyun to school and a flock of fangirls blocked our way." he smiled.

The others paused upon hearing his sister's name. INFINITE is very close to Ji Hyun and Sungjong knew that. Once his reason is related to her, the others would let him off. As expected, they accepted his reason and they all went to the practice room.

"Yah, Jongie." Dongwoo called out as he s his arm on his shoulder. "How's your sister doing?"

"Ji Hyun? Oh, she's okay, wae?" Sungjong asked.

"Nothing, just asking." Dongwoo smiled.

"When is she coming for a visit?" Sungyeol asked as he leaned near the boy. 

"Are you going to pick her up later?" Woohyun asked.

"Does she miss us?" Hoya asked.

"Is she doing well at school?" L asked.

Sungjong cannot answer all the questions at once, his mouth was ajar, words not wanting to go out. Sunggyu greatly noticed this and looked back. "YAH! You kids, always worrying for Ji Hyun, why not focus on our schedules once in a while? Aish, once you hear that girl's name, you go all crazy and worry-bout for her! Mind your business, will you?" Sunggyu angrily cried out.

The five other guys nodded as they went on to the practice room, behind was Sungjong, secretly smiling and giggling.