Shining Boys: SHINee

Alien Sister

"Jinjja, oppa?! JINJJA?!" Ji Hyun repeatedly cried while talking on her cellphone. "You're not kidding, right?! You're serious, nae?!"

The whole B.A..P was just staring at her, quite confused. They had been hearing her cry the same words while her eyes were somewhat disbelieving. Her voice was as if she was shocked. She had nervous body gestures as well, she was walking around the house in circles!

"What's wrong with Min Yung, hyung?" Zelo asked as he continuously popped some cherry tomatoes in his mouth. 

"How am I supposed to know?" Yongguk whispered back. "Eversince her phone rang and the conversation started, she's been acting like that!"

"Interrupting her seems wrong, nae, hyung?" Daehyun asked, his eyes looking at Ji Hyun.

"Nae..." Himchan nodded, his arms crossed. "Aigoo, what's with that girl this time?"

The conversation continued, still, Ji Hyun was uttering the same words over and over. B.A.P can't help it not to ignore her and their curiousity growing bigger and bigger. They can't ask her telepathically as well, since they know that it will hurt her head very much. All they really had to do was wait for the conversation to end.

"O-okay then, oppa, I'll send you a text message once we're on the way!" Ji Hyun said. "Okay, see you~"

As soon as she finally ended the call, the guys began to flood her with questions they had been keeping in their minds. "Min Yung-ah, who was that?" Jongup asked.

"Why were you saying the same words over and over?" Youngjae asked.

"What's going on, Min Yung-ah? Everything okay?" Himchan asked next.

"Yah! Yah! One by one!" Ji Hyun cried. "Look, one question at a time! I can't answer your questions at the same time, arraseo?!" Afterwards, Ji Hyun faced Jongup, who asked her first. "Okay, for the question of Jongup-hyung, the one who called me was my oppa's groupmate, Nam Woohyun-oppa. He belongs in INFINITE too, like Sungjong-oppa."

"Next, for Youngjae-oppa." she said as she turned her attention to Youngjae. "That's none of your business, it's just a habit of ours when we're shocked or can't believe something, arraseo?"

"A-arraseo..." Youngjae nodded.

"Lastly, Himchan-oppa..." she said, her eyes fixed on Himchan "Yes, everything's okay, oppa. It's just something is going to happen~" she giggled, making them more confused.

"Something?" Daehyun asked. "What something?"

"You'll know~" Ji Hyun giggled before bringing out her cellphone again. "Before that, I'll just tell Eun Mi the great news, excuse me..." Leaving six clueless and confused guys in the living room, Ji Hyun quickly went inside her room. 

"What was that about...?" Himchan asked as he fell on the couch, still confused by Ji Hyun's unclear explanation.

"With that something, she made us more curious about things." Yongguk sighed as he sat beside Himchan. "Aish, that girl..."

"Zelo want to know the reason!" Zelo whined as he began kicking his feet. "Zelo wants to!!!"

"Yah, whether we like it or not, she didn't tell us, so we don't know." Jongup cried as he covered Zelo's mouth, disabling him to whine any longer. In the end, Zelo was just muffling, having Jongup's hand cover his mouth. Soon, Ji Hyun came out of her room again, this time, slightly calmer than lately.

"Ready to explain things now?" Youngjae asked as he stood in front of the girl.

"I'll explain on our way there." Ji Hyun smiled.

"Why not now?!" Daehyun exclaimed, obviously running out of patience.

"Yah, it's better that way! Besides, I want that and that's final! Arraseo?" she leered. Of course, knowing that leering at them means that she is giving a command they can't disobey, everyone nodded, quite disappointed on not knowing the reason. "Good, now, go get dressed, palli!" she commanded.

"Eh? Waeyo?!" everyone cried, their eyes growing wide.

"No questions, get dressed now! Palli!" she repeated, this time, her voice much louder than before. Everyone quickly obeyed and ran to their own rooms to get dressed. "Oh, and if you can, dress your best, arraseo?"

"What do you mean best?" Yongguk asked.

"Zelo processing information..." Zelo mumbled. "Process complete. Min Yung meant to say that we must dress fashionably or such. Wearing accessories could add to being fashionable."

"Well, there's your answer, oppa." Ji Hyun smiled as she patted Zelo's head. "Gomawo, Zelo-ah~"

"Zelo did what he had too, gwenchana~" Zelo giggled. In a flash, the six began looking for "fashionable" clothes. Of course, the six agreed to wear black clothes, much to what Ji Hyun expected. Afterwards, the boys came out, looking as handsome as they can be, but still, something was missing...

"Zelo-ah, come here for a second." Ji Hyun called out, making Zelo obey. Getting one of her white masks, she made Zelo wear it, which matched him well. "There, you look a lot better~" she giggled as she fixed it.

"Zelo likes this~" Zelo smiled. "Gomawo!"

Next, she looked at the others. Much to her shock, the others looks good already, just some accessories would to the trick. Getting some of her silver necklaces, she made Yongguk and Himchan wear them. Jongup, Youngjae and Daehyun looked well already. After that, she went on to dress as well.

A couple of minutes passed and finally, Ji Hyun was done dressing up. Her hair was not styled and was naturally down. She decided to wear fashionable dark clothes. Having Sungjong as a fashionista, Ji Hyun had probably learned some tips from him. She was beautiful, and everyone knew that fact. She had a few accessories on her too, especially, the pendant that matches Zelo's. Afterwards, the seven quickly headed off.

==============================================================================================

The seven continued walking, almost aimlessly. The six had exactly no idea where they were going, nor did they want to ask Ji Hyun. Recognizing the awkward silence with them, Ji Hyun began to talk and explain things. "Okay, you guys are wondering where we're going, aren't you?" she asked, smiling.

"Nae." everyone quickly nodded.

"The answer's quite simple, we're visiting the SHINee oppas." she answered, a hint of excitement and joy shown.

"SHINee... oppas?" Zelo asked. "Who are they?"

"Well, one of the most popular idol boy group. I'm a big fan of them too and one of the INFINITE oppas, Woohyun-oppa, is close to one of SHINee's members! He invited me and Eun Mi if we want to have a little bonding together. I think INFINITE would be there too, but would arrive later than us. Eun Mi is coming too and we're picking her up."

"Wait, then why are we coming?" Daehyun asked.

"I want you to. Plus, it's another opportunity to be out of the house, right? I want you guys to meet at least those I'm close to!"

Everyone secretly felt touched. Ji Hyun seemingly said that she trusts them very much... All they just did was respond at her with a smile and nod. "I bet those SHINee oppas of yours are great?" Himchan asked as he leaned a bit at Ji Hyun.

"Well, nae! They're the best group for me, well, next to INFINITE of course. They are almost perfect!" Ji Hyun giggled. "You'll see later!"

"Well, if you think that they are, then sure... seems like a bunch of good earthlings." Yongguk smiled. 

Soon, after a bit of walking, the group finally arrived at the Parks' residence, where Eun Mi was already waiting. Behind her are her brothers, who were obviously tasked by their parents to keep her company until Ji Hyun and B.A.P arrive. "Eun Mi-ah!" Ji Hyun called out as she waved her hand as high as possible.

"Ji Hyun-ah! Finally, you're here!" Eun Mi cried as she ran towards her for a bear hug. "Aigoo, the moment I received your text, I quickly dressed up!"

"Well, aren't you excited?"

"Are you kidding me?! At least I'm half ShaWol and Inspirit! I'd go crazy just by hearing their name!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

With finally them arriving, Min Ho patted Eun Mi's head. "Now, remember what we always tell you, arraseo, Eun Mi?" he said, smiling.

"Nae, oppa. I'll remember." Eun Mi giggled.

"Ji Hyun-noona, if Eun Mi-noona collapses there, tell us quick, okay?" Min Su giggled, teasing Eun Mi.

"Yah! Shut your mouth!" Eun Mi cried before hitting Min Su's shoulder slightly. "I won't collapse, arraseo? That's being exaggerated already, Min Su!"

"I'm obviously joking, noona!"

"Aish, you two, hajima." Min Ho sighed. "Anyways, just enjoy, okay? Have fun."

"Nae! I will!" Eun Mi giggled as she took off with Ji Hyun and the six guys. 

==============================================================================================

The group finally arrived at their destination, the SM Town Entertainment building. "Are you sure this is where we'll meet them?" Eun Mi asked, seemingly nervous.

"Nae, well, that's what Woohyun-oppa told me." Ji Hyun nodded. "He also told me that they're inside..."

"Woah, but I thought their security's strict?!"

"Key-oppa told the securities to let us in once our names are identified. Don't worry!"

As expected, the guard quickly stopped them from entering the building. "Yah, no fans allowed!" the old man strictly said. Eun Mi was obviously nervous and panicking. B.A.P and Ji Hyun, meanwhile, were calm and  relaxed.

"We have an appointment with SHINee." Ji Hyun said, her voice calm. "Perhaps Key-oppa told you to let someone named Lee Ji Hyun in?"

The older man showed no interest and looked at his record. "Hm, no he didn't." he answered.

"Mwo?! But, that's impossi-"

"I'm sorry miss, he hasn't told me. Now, please go."

Ji Hyun stayed perfectly still, quite confused of what was happening. She was sure that Woohyun told her that he had told Key to tell the guard to let them in. Once she says her name, they're okay, but no... The guys quickly noticed her confusion, thus, making a move. "Yah, our friend here was invited by that Key guy! Let us in!" Yongguk commanded.

"I'm sorry, sir, but no means no." the guard said.

"But we were invited here!" Himchan cried.

"Please, kindly leave. A no is a no."

Zelo, meanwhile, was standing still beside Ji Hyun. Seeing that the young girl was getting confused and her groupmates were beginning to grow impatient by the old guy's denial, he finally snapped. His eyes glowed with a faint blue color as he leered at the guard. Quickly, the guard fell into his knees, holding his head tightly. The other B.A.P knew what happened, while Ji Hyun and Eun Mi were left shocked.

"Palli, let's go!" Zelo cried as he grabbed Ji Hyun's arm before running inside of the building.

"W-wait! What's going on?!" Ji Hyun cried as she was dragged by Zelo. Eun Mi, meanwhile, was dragged by Jongup and the rest, following behind. 

"Just run!" Zelo commanded, his voice sounding strict and serious, contradicting his normal persona. With his advance programs, he easily tracked where SHINee were and quickly arrived at their locations but leaving Ji Hyun and Eun Mi panting.

"Did you guys hear that?"

"I think someone's outside..."

"Hyung! You check it!"

"Mwo?! Why me?!"

"Yah, you're the brave one, check it yourself!!!"

The voices made Ji Hyun and the others freeze. The door slowly opened and as expected, five shining boys were seen: Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Key and Taemin. The girls were frozen still, while the boys, merely clueless and emotionless. When the two finally knocked some senses out, Ji Hyun greeted first.

"A-annyeong hasseyo..." she softly and shyly greeted. Key had his eyes on her and slowly recognized her.

"Ji Hyun-ssi?" he asked. Ji Hyun simply nodded and blushed a bit red. "Oh, Woohyun-ssi told me that you'd come. Please, come in." Key smiled as he welcomed the eight in. As they were in, SHINee began to introduce themselves.

"Annyeong hasseyo, bitnaeun SHINee imnida!" everyone said in unison and bowed. 

"Lee Ji Hyun imnida." Ji Hyun introduced. "I'm-"

"Lee Sungjong's younger sister?" Jonghyun asked as he sat down. 

"Y-yes..."

"Woah, you two really bear resemblance!" Jonghyun smiled as he patted the younger girl's head. "I've seen Sungjong-ssi once, and I can see that you look quite alike."

"Nae, most people say that... I guess it's true." she giggled then turned to Eun Mi, who was still frozen still. "Oh, this is my best friend, Park Eun Mi."

"A-annyeong hasseyo." Eun Mi shyly greeted with a bow.

"How about you guys?" Minho asked as he turned to the B.A.P. Their blonde hair was really something eye catching, thus, catching SHINee's attention.

"Are you guys an idol group too?" Onew asked. "I mean, your hair's blonde so maybe..."

"We're not." Zelo answered, shaking his head. "It's natural hair color."

"Woah, jinjja? That's cool then!" Taemin smiled. "What are your names?"

"Choi Junhong." 

"Moon Jongup." 

"Jung Daehyun."

"Yoo Youngjae."

"Kim Himchan."

"Bang Yongguk."

With that, everyone bowed and SHINee began to introduce themselves. "I'm the Leader, Onew."

"I'm Bling Bling Jonghyun."

"I'm Flaming Charisma Minho."

"Almighty Key."

"Maknae Taemin imnida~"

"Okay, so where are we going to, Key-oppa?" Ji Hyun asked. "Woohyun-oppa just instructed us to meet you here. We exactly have no idea where we are going."

"Ah, nae." Key nodded as he stood up. "Well, we were planning on eating lunch together and walk around too. Is that okay?"

"Nae! It's very much appreciated." she nodded, feeling a bit comfortable around them already. With that, all of them went out of the building, just to see that the guard was gone.

"Yah, where's the guard?" Jonghyun asked. "Aish, that guy..."

With that, Ji Hyun sent a look at Zelo. Using their telepathic skills, Ji Hyun began clearing things up. Yah, what did you do lately, Zelo?

Nothing, I just sent him head pain so that we can sneak in.

Yah, that's not correct. Don't repeat that next time, okay? It'll put us into trouble.

Nae, I won't do it again.

Good boy.

==============================================================================================

Soon, the group arrived at a rather fancy looking restaurant. SHINee had made a reservation earlier, so there weren't any problems later on. Everyone had gotten comfortable around each other already. Taemin and Ji Hyun sat beside one another while Eun Mi sat beside Key, making Yongguk and Jongup slightly jealous. Of course, they didn't speak, to avoid revealing their secrets.

"So, do you have any plans on joining Sungjong-ssi?" Jonghyun asked Ji Hyun.

"Ani, not for the moment." Ji Hyun replied. "I'd focus on my studies first before following his footsteps."

"Aigoo, what a great student!" Onew smiled. 

Seeing that the guys were quiet, Ji Hyun patted Yongguk's shoulder, making him quickly turn to her. "Mwo?" he softly asked, looking a bit pissed.

"Yah, are you okay?" Ji Hyun asked. "You look annoyed, did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's nothing." Yongguk sighed, "It's nothing... just ignore us."

Ji Hyun sighed as she saw Yongguk's expression. She just did what she was told to and turned returned back into chatting with one another. She was having so much fun, especially with SHINee here. Everything seems to be going well... that was what Ji Hyun thought, but everything begins to go wrong when her secrets were revealed.

"So, Ji Hyun-ah, who do you like among us?" Key suddenly asked, making Ji Hyun blush bright red. Because of what Key had just asked, the attention of B.A.P was grabbed, especially Yongguk's. Since he likes Ji Hyun, he just can't help it but to listen, though he felt a bit of fear for some reason.

"Well..." Ji Hyun nervously murmured. "T-that's a secret!"

"Eh? No fun." Taemin pouted. "Come on, tell us~"

"Shiroyo!" Ji Hyun giggled.

"Come on, tell us~" Jonghyun pleaded as he used his puppy eyes.

"If Ji Hyun-ah won't reveal it, then I will~" Eun Mi smiled, making Ji Hyun quickly turn around at her.

"YAH! DON'T YOU EVEN DARE PARK EUN MI!!!" Ji Hyun cried.

"Ji Hyun likes Taemin-oppa!" Eun Mi chuckled, exposing her best friend's secret. Ji Hyun was frozen still, her face bright red. B.A.P felt worried as they had their eyes on Yongguk. Yongguk was merely quiet, his face slightly lowered. Hearing those words that the person he likes has feelings for another person, now he remembers why he shouldn't fall in love.

"YAH, EUN MI!!!" Ji Hyun cried as she began hitting the fellow girl. "Fine, oppa, Eun Mi here likes Key-oppa!" she cried, revealing the other's secret.

Again, another awkward silence from the B.A.P. Now, they were looking at Jongup, who was heartbroken as well. He slowly lowered his head, not wanting to let the others see his face. Yongguk and Jongup now had the same situation, that person they liked liking someone else. It was painful... 

"Hyung...?" Youngjae whispered as he patted Yongguk's back. "Yah, it's okay..."

"I am, Youngjae." Yongguk answered, his voice sounding the same but has a hint of frustration in it, which they noticed quickly.

"Jongup-ah?" Himchan softly called out. Unlike Yongguk, Jongup gave no response. The girls quickly noticed this, making them get a bit worried. 

"Oppa? What's wrong?" Ji Hyun asked, seeing Yongguk and Jongup's head slightly lowered. 

"What happened?" Eun Mi asked next. B.A.P just remained quiet, until of course, Jongup finally spoke up.

"It's nothing." Jongup shook his head, trying to put a smile despite the pain he has. "Everything's okay..."

Ji Hyun knew that he was telling a lie. She knew that, but decided to keep quiet and pretend to nod. "O-okay then." she nodded as she faced SHINee again.

==============================================================================================

Hours passed and finally, the group decided to walk around the life of Seoul. With the girls agreeing quickly, thus, B.A.P followed. Their stroll was going well, of course, the blonde guys still abnormally quiet, making Ji Hyun worry a bit more. She wanted to ask them the reason, but she knew that they won't tell her the reason, not even Zelo. 

Guys, are you okay? Ji Hyun asked telepathically, making her head slightly hurt. Not to what she had in mind, no one answered. They were also quiet in their minds. Ji Hyun finally gave up and began to ignore them, not wanting to ruin her day with SHINee. Eun Mi, on the other side, was happily chatting with Key, Minho and Jonghyun. 

"You know, my oppa has the same name with you!" Eun Mi giggled.

"Me? Jinjja?" Minho smiled.

"Nae, my older brother, Park Min Ho!" 

"Woah, introduce him to us sometime!" Jonghyun smiled. 

"I bet he's as charismatic as Choi Minho!" Key laughed.

"Well, he is but Choi Minho-oppa is more charismatic!" Eun Mi chuckled.

"Aw, gamsahamnida!" Minho smirked as he patted the young girl's head. Key began to text Woohyun on where they are, and quickly got a reply. 

"Aigoo, Woohyun-ssi and the whole INFINITE's going to be coming late." Key pouted. "Oh well, we can still have some fun without them, right?"

"Nae!" the other SHINee members and the girls cried in unison.

Soon, Zelo spoke up out of no where. "It's going to rain." he softly said, but was quickly heard by the whole B.A.P and Ji Hyun.

"Mwo?" Ji Hyun asked. "Rain?"

"Nae." Zelo nodded.

Ji Hyun quickly looked up and he was right. The sky was getting dark and it seems that it would rain. It wasn't that long when drops of rain began to fall. "Palli, let's seek shelter!" Onew cried as they began running. Himchan quickly removed his black jacket and covered Zelo's head, since Zelo was a robot and once he gets wet with his power on, he'll get broken. Luckily, the group quickly found shelter from the rain.

"Did anyone get wet?" Taemin worriedly asked as he looked at the others. 

"I guess no one did, Taemin." Minho answered.

Panting heavily, Ji Hyun checked the others. While checking the blonde guys, she noticed something wrong. "Wait, one, two, three, four, five... one's missing!" she cried. "You're only five! Who's missing?!"

Everyone began to look at each other. She was right, one was missing. Just then, Eun Mi spoke up. "Has anyone seen Jongup-oppa?" she nervously asked. There, they realized Jongup's absence.

Jongup was missing...