Arrival

Alien Sister

Meanwhile, somewhere in space, a spaceship was heading to planet Earth now. It was still visibly controlled but it was having problems on avoiding multiple asteroids. The spaceship was being run by six bunny looking aliens. Matokis!

"Are we there yet?!" Totomato, the blue Matoki, impatiently cried, tugging the arm of Shishimato, the red Matoki. "Yah, you told me that it would only take us hours before we arrive in Planet Earth!"

"Toto, please, I'm trying to work here." Shishimato softly said, not even bothering to look at him. He quickly swatted his hand from his arm, making the poor Matoki fall down in shock. He began crying not long, enough to grab everyone's attention.

"Toto? Why are you crying?" Tatsmato, the pink Matoki, worriedly asked as he supported Totomato stand up. "Yah, what did you do this time, Shishi?"

"He was disturbing me, Tats! It was annoying!" Shishimato angrily cried, still not turning around.

"He's a robot, Shishi, and he still has lots to know. In shorter words, Toto is still a baby. You shouldn't treat him like that!" Tatsmato sighed.

"Please, Tats, not now..."

"Shishi!"

"I'm working..."

"Shishi! You're his creator, please treat him like one of your precious creations."

"Tats, I know I said that, but please, not now..."

"No! Now. Shishi."

"Tats-"

"What's going on here?" Kekemato, the gray Matoki, asked as he walked to the source of the noise. "What's with the noise? Tats? Shishi?"

"Yah, can you keep it down there?!" Dadamoto, the green Matoki, cried. His eyes widened as he saw Totomato crying and quickly ran towards him. "Hey, why is Toto crying? Who made him cry?!"

"The oh-so great Shishi did!" Tatsmato angrily cried, pointing at Shishimato.

"Shishi, why'd you make Toto cry?" Dadamoto sighed.

"He was disturbing me!" Shishimato said, raising his voice a little.

"Shishi, didn't we tell you not to make Toto cry?" Kekemato sighed before face-palming himself. "It dries his ba-"

"Shutdown, sorry!" Totomato suddenly cried before finally shutting down. The four Matokis just looked at him. Recognizing what just happened, Tatsmato quickly carried Totomato.

"-ttery." Kekemato finished before sighing again. He just gave out a deep exhale before supporting Totomato. 

"Now look what you did!" Tatsmato angrily cried before hitting Shishimato's head.

"Yah! Apayo!!!" Shishimato angrily cried before hitting Tatsmato back. The two were busy hitting each other, Dadamato and Kekemato were busy trying to turn Totomato's power back on. Suddenly, the ship began to shake vigorously. Everyone froze until the shaking continued. Shishimato quickly ran to the head controls where a yellow Matoki going by the name Jokomato was.

"Joko! What's going on?!" Shishimato cried out, worry was written all over him.

"Shishi! An asteroid had hit us! I cannot control the ship anymore!" Jokomato nervously cried, trying to regain control of the ship.

"MWO?!" Shishimato cried as he shoved Jokomato out of his seat and checked the ship's status. Jokomato was right, there was great damage on one side of the ship. "Aish! We've lost control! I repeat, the ship has lost control!"

All Matokis quickly went to their places and tried to regain control. Totomato, who had finally woke up, helped as well, going to his place. The six obviously saw that there was no hope anymore, thus, stopped on trying to gain control again. They all sat on the middle, sticking together.

"Will Toto and everyone land safely?" Totomato worriedly asked as he leaned to Tatsmato.

"That's not what we are sure, Toto." Tatsmato sighed. "But I hope we do..."

"Stop talking nonsense, Tats." Shishimato sighed. "We're having a crash landing."

"SHISHI!" Tatsmato angrily cried again. "I'm trying not to make Toto panic!"

"It's okay" Totomato smiled. "Toto needs to know the true answer."

"Shishi's right, Toto." Jokomato sighed. "We're having a crash landing..."

As the six waited for their "crash" landing, they slowly approached Earth's atmosphere. They know that entering the said planet's atmosphere would inflict great damage on the ship. It might loose some parts or burn up, or actually kill them during the process! All they could do at the moment was to wait.
==============================================================================================

Meanwhile, at Ji Hyun's place, she was getting ready to visit Sungjong and her INFINITE-oppas. She had finished cooking her oppa's favorite kimbap and put it inside his lunch box. She decided to make some lunch for her INFINITE-oppas so they wouldn't feel left out and put them all inside a brown paper bag. Ji Hyun is dressed well too, and her hair was styled in a simple ponytail. When she saw herself ready to go, Ji Hyun wasted no time and quickly headed to the Woolim Entertainment's building.

By taking her bicycle, she arrived at the said building with ease and quickly. She hasn't been there for quite some time, so she felt awkward as she looked for the practice room where she believes her brother is. Since she had great memory of the place, she found the practice room quickly and saw INFINITE already practicing. They were obviously covered in sweat.

They must've practiced earlier than what I had thought. Ji Hyun thought as she gave a soft knock on the door, enough to grab Sungjong's attention.

"Ji Hyunnie~" Sungjong happily cried as he ran towards her, ruining their almost perfect practice. He didn't mind though as he quickly ran to hug his sister. 

"Sungjong-oppa~" Ji Hyun happily hugged back, ignoring the scent of sweat cladding her beloved brother. She didn't mind if Sungjong was covered in sweat, she still hugged her brother. "You're practicing already, eh?"

"Nae, we decided to practice early to finish early." Sungjong giggled. "Come in and have a seat."

Sungjong led Ji Hyun to a nearby chair and made her sit down. Everyone looked at her. "Annyeong hasseyo, Ji Hyunnie~" everyone greeted. Ji Hyun, on the other side, simply smiled and waved at them. Seeing that Sungjong was ready to practice, Sunggyu the cassette and their newest song, Man In Love, began playing. The seven guys began to take it from the top and danced to the rhythm. Ji Hyun watched in amazement. INFINITE danced in perfect synchronization and perfectly. The sharp yet graceful moves, it amazed her. Of course her attention were obviously on her brother, who tried to dance to the fullest to amaze his sister. 

Ji Hyun wanted join along, but of course, she couldn't. This time was meant for the whole INFINITE to practice their newest song. She couldn't just ruin in by asking if she can join. She just tried to sit still, watching the group dance and lip sync with the song. Eversince the song came out, Sungjong quickly taught her the moves and song, so she knows the playing song by heart, mind and soul. Her eyes sparkled as her eyes followed Sungjong. Woah, oppa dances great! I hope I could dance the same well! Ji Hyun thought. Then, the music ended with everyone doing their final poses. Ji Hyun gave a standing ovation. "Oppa! You dance well!"

The whole group bowed as a "thank you". Then, Dongwoo bursted. "Say, how about you dance for us?" he asked, grinning.

"Mwo?" Ji Hyun asked in shock, her eyes widened, jaws dropped.

"Why don't you dance 'Man In Love'? Jongie said that you dance our song well!" Woohyun smiled as he gave Ji Hyun a small nudge.  

"Aniyo!" Ji Hyun greatly refused, though deep inside, she wanted to agree.

"Please?" Sungyeol and L begged.

"No."

"Come on, we all know that you want to~" Hoya teased.

"I do, Howon-oppa... but, I don't want to dance alone."

All of them remained silent, until Sunggyu gave out a suggestion. "If Jongie dances with you, will you?"

"Mwo?!" Sungjong blurted out.

"Nae." Ji Hyun nodded.

"Okay then, Jongie, dance with her."

"Mwo? Wae?!"

"Duh, we want to see Ji Hyunnie dance!" Sungyeol cried out, "And she will only if you join her!"

"Come on, oppa, please?" Ji Hyun asked, blinking cutely at him. Of course, Sungjong cannot resist his sister's aegyo, so he finally nodded in agreement. The twins got ready to dance as Sunggyu the cassette. The song began to play and the twins moved along with perfect synchronization. The twins danced as if they were one. Perfect synchronization, sharp and graceful movements, they danced perfectly!

"How come Ji Hyunnie isn't a trainee up till now?!" Dongwoo asked as he crossed his arms.

"She never wanted to be!" L quickly replied. "Remember when manager-hyung saw her dancing Before The Dawn with Jongie and he gave her an offer to join Wollim Entertainment? She quickly denied and said that she need to focus on her studies first."

"That's just disappointing..." Sungyeol and Dongwoo sighed in disappointment.

Finally, the song ended and the twins posed. Everyone clapped at such amazing performance Sungjong and Ji Hyun gave. "Ji Hyunnie~ You danced so well!" Woohyun cried, running to her for a hug.

"G-gomawo, Woohyun-oppa..." Ji Hyun giggled under his hug. Quickly, Sungjong pulled back his sister, hugging her in a protective hug.

"Woohyun-hyung! I told you yesterday, right? No touchies without my permission!" Sungjong angrily cried out.

"Sungjong-oppa, you're being over protective of me again..." Ji Hyun sighed as she didn't move under Sungjong's hug. She softly let out a giggle, enough for Sungjong to hear, making him quickly let go of her. "Oh, I almost forgot! Sungjong-oppa, I made kimbap for you~" Ji Hyun sweetly smiled as she handed to her brother his lunch box.

"Jinjja? Gomawo~" Sungjong happily jumped as he received his lunch box and opened it, just to find kimbap in it. "Aw, Ji Hyunnie's just the best sister a man can have!"

"Yah, hajima, you're making me blush!" Ji Hyun giggled as she gave a light hit on Sungjong's shoulder.

"Jongie's really lucky to have her as a sister!" Sungyeol pouted. "You're really envious, you know?"

"Cheer up, Sungyeol-oppa!" Ji Hyun smiled as she handed them their own lunch boxes. "I've made some for everyone too~"

"Jinjja?" Sungyeol happily cried. "Aw, gomawo, Ji Hyunnie~"

The other guys received their lunch boxes and began to eat. Ji Hyun grabbed hers as well and ate her fill. She sat beside her brother, as seating beside or in between any other two guys of INFINITE made her feel awkward. For some reason, she felt safer and more comfortable withing Sungjong's presence.

"So, does the kimbap taste good?" she asked, leaning at him a bit as she looked straight into Sungjong's black eyes.

"Of course!" Sungjong giggled as he placed his hand over her face. "And please, stop staring at me like that. It's making me uncomfortable."

"Mwo? Do you find my pretty face uncomfortable, oppa?" she teased.

"Yah, quit joking! I'm prettier than you!" Sungjong mumbled.

"Jinjja? I don't seem to agree on your opinion!"

"I'm prettier!!!"

Ji Hyun just giggled upon seeing her brother annoyed. "I'm just joking, of course you're prettier than me!" Ji Hyun giggled. "But I'm cuter than you!"

"What's the difference?!"

"Pretty and cute are different things, oppa."

Sungjong slowly smiled and soon, chuckled. "Okay, okay. You're the cute one, I'm the pretty one, arraseo?" 

"Arraseo!" Ji Hyun smiled. After eating, the whole group and Ji Hyun went to their dorm. It was actually Ji Hyun's first time to see INFINITE's new dorm. In fact, she had only saw INFINITE's place thrice or four times. This time, the dorm looks really luxurious!

"Woah, oppa, you're dorm is jjang!" Ji Hyun exclaimed, her jaws dropping.

"It is, isn't it?" Sungjong smiled. "But this dorm came with great responsibility! We had to remain it clean."

"That sounds easy enough. Big dorm with seven guys, cleaning sounds easy if you guys have teamwork."

"It does, but your oppa here is too lazy to help us!" Sunggyu hissed.

"Eh? Is that true, Sungjong-oppa?" Ji Hyun asked, glaring at her older brother.

"Come on, Ji Hyun, you know I'm allergic to dust! I easily sneeze if I dust things!" Sungjong pouted.

"Even so, why not do chores aside from dusting?" she pretended to scold him.

Sungjong remained quiet as he blushed slowly. Ji Hyun noticed this and giggled upon noticing her brother turning red. "I'm just kidding, quit taking things seriously!"

Sungjong just looked at her and flicked her forehead, making Ji Hyun gasp in surprise. "Yah, you're younger than me, don't sound like you're older. I'm your oppa!" he cried out.

"Mianhe..." Ji Hyun laughed nervously as she rubbed her forehead. The six went to do their own business. Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya and L decided to take a nap for now. Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Ji Hyun, on the other side, decided to watch T.V. Just then, Ji Hyun's cellphone began to ring.

                        -Hi Ji Hyun-ah! Are you busy today? Can you accompany me to Busan today? I'm going to visit my unni there,  you know, Park Eun Mi?-             
                                                                                                             ---Eun Ji

Ji Hyun knew that she couldn't accompany her friend to Busan as she wanted to spend more time with her brother than her best friend.

                         -Eun Ji-ah, mianhe, but I can't. I'm currently with my INFINITE-oppas, and I want to stay here for a while. I'm really                    
 sorry. Say hi for Eun Mi-unni for me though!-
                                                                                                      ----Ji Hyun

Ji Hyun sighed as she rested her back on the couch. Sungjong quickly noticed this and patted her head. "Are you okay?" he worriedly asked her, raising his brow at her slightly.

She didn't want to make her brother worry that she was quite feeling guilty that she had to let her best friend travel to Busan alone. She had no choice but not to tell her. "I... um, I'm bored." she lied.

Sungjong, being quite naive, quickly believed her, which Ji Hyun expected. "Is that so? Do you want to walk around the city?" he asked, still worried for her.

"Nae..." Ji Hyun slightly nodded. In a blink, she and Sungjong stood up and went out of the dorm, hand by hand. The two walked around, coming inside and outside of various stores. The twins had fun, especially Ji Hyun. Her brother's touch made her very happy. Yes, being orphans probably made them closer or maybe not... eversince she and him were still little their parents used to say that they were already close.

"Sungjong-oppa! Look!" Ji Hyun cried as he dragged Sungjong to a nearby ring shop. She pointed out a couple's ring, though it didn't stand out the best as it was plain silver and had a small design carved on it. "Oppa, that ring looks nice, nae?" she asked, smiling like a child.

"I think it is, but it kind of looks plain." Sungjong commented as he crossed his arms. 

"Mwo? I think it looks nice just the way it is." Ji Hyun smiled. Recognizing her eyes sparkling, Sungjong patted her shoulder to grab her attention.

"Do you want it?" he asked, smiling.

"Mwo?" Ji Hyun cried out, looking quite shocked.

"I asked if you want it."

"Well... I do, but I've got no money."

Sungjong giggled as he dragged his sister inside the store. He quickly got his wallet and handed out a large amount of money, surprising Ji Hyun. "Yah! You don't need to buy it!" she exclaimed, tugging Sungjong away. 

"Ani, it's okay." Sungjong smiled as he got the said rings. He grabbed Ji Hyun's hand and put the ring on her ring finger. Afterwards, he put the other ring on his. 

"Yah, this is a couple's ring!" Ji Hyun exclaimed again. "People might think we're a couple instead of siblings!"

"Don't worry, I'll say that the match of my ring is my sister!" Sungjong comforted as he patted her shoulder. "Plus, this ring symbolizes that we'll be twins forever~"

Ji Hyun felt her heart melt before hitting her brother's head. "Yah, we were born to be twins so obviously, we're twins forever, whether you like it or not".

Sungjong just gave out a small chuckle before leaving the store. The twins decided to take some snacks first before going back to the dormitory.

=========================================================================================

Meanwhile, the Matokis had crashed in an open space in Seoul, Korea. The Matokis came out of the broken ship, huffing and nearly hurt.

"Is everybody okay?" Shishimato cried as he went out of the ship. He looked around, just to find Tatsmato, Dadamato and Jokomato coming out of the ship.

"Shishi!" Tatsmato cried out in relief as he ran towards him. "Where's Keke and Toto?"

"I don't know, I've just come out." Shishi replied, looking around for the gray and blue Matokis. Just then, Kekemato finally got out of the ship, just to see the four other ones outside.

"There you are!" Jokomato exclaimed as he ran to the gray Matoki. "Have you seen Toto?"

"Ani, isn't he here yet?" Kekemato worriedly asked.

The five remained quiet before a high-pitched scream caught their attention. It was coming not far away and the five quickly ran to the source of the sound. As what they had expected, it came from Totomato, who was stuck under the ship.

"Help!!!" Totomato helplessly cried, flailing his arms.

"Calm down, Toto, help is on the way!" Tatsmato cried out as he patted the younger's head. The four other Matokis helped each other on raising the scrapped metal ship up to release Totomato. As soon as he was out, Totomato ran into Tatsmato's arms, crying.

"Aigoo, was my baby hurt?" Tatsmato asked, patting his back lightly.

"Nae..." Totomato cried. As soon as he calmed down a bit, Shishimato sensed people coming their way. 

"Yah, let's get out of here! Earthlings are coming!" Shishimato nervously commanded.

"Where are we going then?" Dadamato asked.

"I have no idea, but for the meantime, we need to avoid getting these earthlings' attention, arraseo?" 

"Yes sir!" everybody saluted. 

Everyone followed Shishimato's lead, escaping the scene quickly before people gathered around there, scarred and wondering.

=========================================================================================

"We're back!" Sungjong cried out as he opened the door, nothing to find but the six INFINITE guys sitting in front of the T.V. "Aish, glued on the T.V. as usual." he sighed as he walked towards them.

"What are you guys watching?" Ji Hyun asked, leaning closer to see the T.V. better. 

The television flashed a news about a crash landing of a somewhat UFO ship. It was broken and seemed to be burned up. However, the reporter reported to have found no one inside or nearby the ship.

"So, aliens are real?" Dongwoo asked, shaking a bit.

"Aish, must be a kid's prank again." Sunggyu sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Can a kid do something like that?!" Hoya exclaimed. "I don't think he or she could."

"Obviously, they can't." L said. "We just have to face the fact that life exists somewhere out there in space."

"Myungsoo's right." Sungyeol nodded.

Ji Hyun's thoughts were blank. She felt something weird in her upon hearing the news. She was dazed and began to hear voices, which she thought was just a piece of her fickle imagination.

Do you think she would survive?

If this android does, she will

How can you even be sure?

Her status are getting unstable! Quickly, I need help!

We're loosing her! 

Abort mission! Abort!

We lost her! She had fallen out of the ship!

"Ji Hyun? Yah, Ji Hyun!" Sungjong called out, vigorously shaking her. Ji Hyun snapped out and blinked at her brother, who was beside her. "Yah, are you okay?"

"N-nae." Ji Hyun nodded. She has absolutely no idea where the voices came from, but she simply ignored it and put up a smile. "I'm okay, don't worry, oppa!"

"Are you sure?"

"Nae!"

Without wanting to make his sister get annoyed with the repeating questions, Sungjong simply smiled and patted her head. 

=========================================================================================

"Aigoo, that was close!" Kekemato softly cried, panting heavily as the six hid behind an alley.

"I'm afraid the earthlings had discovered our landing spot." Jokomato panted.

"Aish! This is so annoying!" Shishimato hissed. "Damn earthlings."

"Calm yourself, Shishi!" Tatsmato panted. "Don't get pissed by such little thing! Remember on why we were sent here!"

Shishimato calmed down, as said by Tatsmato. The pink Matoki turned to Totomato, who was obviously weakening as his battery was getting lower. "Toto, can you track her location?"

"Battery low!" Totomato said in his robotic voice upon hearing Tatsmato's request. Everybody sighed upon hearing Totomato's answer.

"Well then, I guess we'll have to find her ourselves." Tatsmato sighed.

=========================================================================================

"So, I'll be going now!" Ji Hyun said, smiling at her as she rode her bicycle.

"You sure you can go home alone?" Sungjong worriedly asked, seeing that it was getting dark already.

"Nae, please don't worry about me anymore, oppa!" Ji Hyun giggled.

"Okay then, stay safe!" Sungjong smiled before giving his sister a kiss on the forehead. Ji Hyun just giggled and went off. Everyone went back to their dormitory as she vanished in the horizon.

Upon arriving home, Ji Hyun quickly got dressed and began to prepare her dinner. She wasn't really used on cooking dinner for herself, usually, Sungjong would could dinner for them. She just sighed upon the thought. As soon as she began to put the plate on the table, she felt a sharp pain on her head, causing her to fall onto her knees. She grabbed her head, wanting to let the pain go away. As if by magic, the pain vanished not long, and Ji Hyun stood up, looking quite confused.

"That was weird..." Ji Hyun mumbled as she put her hand on her forehead. She shoke her head and began to eat her dinner, still wondering about the pain she felt.