Choi Min Yung

Alien Sister

Choi Min Yung...?

"YAH! YAH! Wait just a minute here!" Ji Hyun exclaimed as she fell on her bed. "Things are going too fast, can you please explain things one by one?"

"No need, Min Yung." Yongguk smiled. "Every piece of information was downloaded in you long before you were even activated."

"What are you saying?! I'm a human, not some robotic thingie!"

"But you are." Himchan corrected. "You are not a human, you're a Matoki like us. In fact, you're the same with Zelo, an android created Yongguk."

Ji Hyun blinked in confusion. She didn't understand anything they said. The pendant, android stuff, Choi Min Yung... everything was going too fast. "I think you've got the wrong girl, I'm Lee Ji Hyun and I'm a human girl, not some robot Matoki thing." she smiled, raising a brow at them.

The guys looked at each other, seemingly wanting to explain everything to her. "Look, Min Yung, what you think you are isn't exactly who you are." Youngjae explained. "You're a Matoki robot Yongguk-hyung created, along with Zelo here. When you were about to be activated, we met an accident. You fell here in Earth years ago. That pendant you're holding was given to you by Yongguk-hyung."

"L-liar, you're just making up stories!" Ji Hyun cried as she was close to tears. "Stop making me confused! Hajima!"

"But it's the truth..." Daehyun sighed.

"It's just a lie! Everything's a lie! I'm a human, period!"

"Min Yung..." Jongup called.

"I'm Ji Hyun! Lee. Ji. Hyun! I'm not, again, NOT  that Choi Min Yung girl you're talking about! ARRASEO?!"

Everyone remained quiet. Soon, Zelo stepped forward to her, leaning a bit. He was still shirtless, making Ji Hyun slightly turn red. "Yah, stay away from me you-!" Ji Hyun threatened. "If you get any closer, I won't hold back on tearing you limb to limb!"

"Calm down, Zelo won't do anything." Zelo  said. 

Ji Hyun finally calmed down. Hearing the youngest among the Matokis speak to her calmed her as if by magic. She breathed in and out until she stood up again. "Okay, I guess you six have a lot of explaining to do." Ji Hyun sighed. "Let's go to the living room and there, begin your explanation, arraseo?"

"But, all information that you would need had been imprinted on you!" Jongup cried.

"Well, I couldn't remember anything of that 'information' so you better begin explaining!" she exclaimed as she pushed the men out of her room and to the living room.

With everyone sitting on the floor and Ji Hyun sitting on the couch, they began explaining things to her to clear everything they had said earlier.

"So, let's start your explanation on the 'making' thing." Ji Hyun said, her arms crossed and her facial expression saying that she 'isn't amused'.

"Okay then." Yongguk nodded as he began. "So, years ago, the five of us decided to make the first Matoki robots, the first high-tech creations that had been or will ever be created. Basically speaking, those robots are you and Zelo."

"You were finished earlier before than Zelo, thus, he can consider you older than him." Himchan added. 

"So what, me and Zelo here are like, twins?" Ji Hyun asked.

"Nae." Yongguk and Himchan nodded. Ji Hyun was greatly surprised, now, she's not only an alien but a robot! 

"Moving on..." Yongguk continued. "When we were about to activate you, our ship got hit by an asteroid while orbiting the Earth. The impact was so strong that you fell out of the ship. You fell here in this planet."

"I still remember that time!" Youngjae laughed. "Himchan here won't stop crying that he lost his baby girl!"

"YAH! Shut your mouth!" Himchan angrily yelled before hitting Youngjae's head.

Ji Hyun was still obviously confused. Half of her wanted to believe but the other, not. She obviously thinks that everything isn't true. She knew that no matter how much she denies, these guys would try and try to convince her and the explanation would just repeat itself! 

"Still don't believe us, don't you?" Daehyun asked.

"No." Ji Hyun denied firmly.

Everyone of them sighed, excluded Zelo. Yongguk had an idea and whispered it to everyone, making Ji Hyun more and more confused. 

"Mwo?!" Himchan bursted in astonishment after their leader had proposed his idea. 

"Aniyo, hyung! She might get hurt!" Jongup worriedly cried out.

"Calm down, she's like Zelo, remember?" Yongguk said calmly as he stood up and went to the kitchen.

"YAH! Where do you think you're going?!" Ji Hyun exclaimed as she stood up but was later pushed down by Daehyun and Youngjae, forcing her to sit still. "W-what's going on?!"

She couldn't see anything but Youngjae and Daehyun in front of her. She tried not to panic but seeing Yongguk come back with a knife changed her point of view. She began to kick the two away but that just made them hold her down tighter. "YAH! Let go of me!" she cried.

"Calm down!" Youngjae and Daehyun said in unison.

"How can I calm down?! That leader of yours is carrying a knife!" she exclaimed, still kicking them away, in hopes that both would fall down and let her go. But, she was wrong. The guys were obviously stronger than her. Ji Hyun was scared, she closed her eyes, hoping that everything would go away.

She was wrong though... Soon, Yongguk was in front of her. Youngjae had let go of her right arm and was now grabbed by Yongguk. Please, don't hurt me... Ji Hyun thought as she was close to tears. Without any warning, Yongguk placed the knife nearer her arm and wounded it.

"Ah!" Ji Hyun cried in pain as blood dripped from it. "What's your problem?! Is it because I don't believe you that you are hurting me?! Well, to tell you the truth, even if you torture me, I'm not belie-"

She was cut off by Yongguk as he showed her arm to her. Blood quickly dried up and as if by magic, the wound began to close and vanish. Ji Hyun eyes widened, the pain was sharp and she is fully aware that the wound was deep but in a blink, it began to vanish, leaving only trails of dried blood.

"Now, do you believe us?" Yongguk asked as he let go of Ji Hyun's arm. She was dumbfounded, not knowing what to respond. 

"W-what did you do?" she asked, holding her arm up.

"Nothing, you did it yourself." Yongguk replied, smiling.

I did it myself? Is this the reason why my wounds easily heal? 

Eversince she was little, Ji Hyun would often get wounded but would easily heal itself, and not even a scar would be left! She wanted to believe them already, but she suddenly remembered what Sungjong said to her on why her wounds heal fast.

"It just means that you are healthy. Your body can easily heal yourself because you have a healthy diet, and that makes you heal faster."

Ji Hyun remained quiet and looked at the six blonde men. She didn't want to say that she does not believe still, but if she does, there are possibilities that they might do more painful stuff on her. Who knows what they have in store?

"O-okay... I believe you now, but I don't think I can face it yet." Ji Hyun lied. "But please, can I just live normally despite who exactly I am?"

The guys looked at each other and nodded. "Okay."

Ji Hyun smiled and nodded. "Good. Now, if you excuse me, I need to visit my brother, arraseo?"

"But Zelo thought Zelo is Min Yung's brother?" Zelo pouted as he grabbed Ji Hyun's arm right before she could stand up.

"I meant my Earth brother?" Ji Hyun smiled as she patted Zelo's head. "My oppa, Sungjong-oppa."

The guys just looked at each other and nodded. With Ji Hyun's order to stay still, they remained completely still as Ji Hyun dressed up and grabbed Sungjong and the other INFINITE guys' lunch. She was about to leave when she turned around to the guys. "Okay, I might get home quite late, I'm warning you NOT to go inside my room, arraseo?! If I find out that you guys enter my room, all of you will face severe punishment! You're only allowed to stay here inside the house, in the living room, kitchen and bathroom. Other rooms not mentioned are off limits, arraseo?"

"Arraseo."

"Good, now be good grown up men and do not cause any troubles. Bye~"

=========================================================================================

Ji Hyun had finally got out of the house, heading to the Woolim Entertainment building where INFINITE is practicing. She was minutes late already and she knew that. She was running already and quickly headed to the practice room.

"Aish, this day starts off weird, and before I know it, alien guys are living with me!" Ji Hyun angrily mumbled as she ran. "Aigoo, oppa must be starving already!"

Ji Hyun didn't have time to knock and opened the practice room's door, finding the seven guys sitting on the floor, resting. They were shining with sweat all over their body. They were obviously panting. Once Ji Hyun opened the door, all their attention is on her. "I'm so sorry I'm late!" Ji Hyun cried as she ran inside.

"Ani, it's okay~" Sungjong smiled as his sister sat beside him. "You look tired, did you have a bad start this day?"

Ji Hyun froze. She can't possibly tell Sungjong about the alien guys! He might blow up! She knows how protective Sungjong can be. If his hyungs aren't even allowed to hug her, how much worse would he be if he knew that strangers from another planet are living with her from now on?!

"Oh, I just slept late yesterday and I didn't get that much sleep." Ji Hyun lied, putting up a reassuring smile.

"Jinjja? Is that true?"

"Nae~ Please don't worry."

Ji Hyun continued to smile at Sungjong. The words the B.A.P. had told. Yes, B.A.P or Best. Absolute. Perfect, that was the name they told Ji Hyun on who they were. B.A.P had told her she was one of them. Does that mean she and Sungjong aren't related? Are they close just because she grew up believing Sungjong was her brother? Does Sungjong also know that she is not a human? Does he know that she and him aren't really siblings?

With all the questions rounding up her head, Ji Hyun began to feel extreme pain in her head again, the same pain that she felt the other day. She quickly fell on Sungjong's shoulder, grabbing her head.

"Ji Hyun are you okay?!" Sungjong cried as he saw his sister twisting in pain. The other INFINITE guys noticed this and tried to ask her the same thing.

"Oppa... my head... it hurts." Ji Hyun softly said as she twisted in extreme pain. Everyone was beginning to panic when Ji Hyun began hearing voices again.

Yah, let's get inside Mi Yung's room!

Babo! She said not to!

Come on, we are her creators, of course we have the right to enter her room

Zelo thinks hyung is right, Mi Yung-ssi told us not to enter her room, remember? If we disobey her, she'd punish us.

Pff, like she's stronger than us!

Whatever! Me and Zelo are staying in the living room!

After hearing those voices, the pain vanished. She shoke her head and looked at Sungjong, who was obviously very worried for her already. She blinked a few times before the INFINITE guys began to flood her with questions.

"Ji Hyunnie, are you okay?" Dongwoo worriedly asked.

"Does your head hurt that bad still?" Hoya asked.

"Shall I get the pain reliever now?" Sungyeol asked.

"Oppa, I'm okay, it doesn't hurt now." Ji Hyun smiled. "I'm okay now, don't worry."

"Are you sure?" Sunggyu worriedly asked.

"Nae, thanks for worrying anyway, oppa~"

"I think you should get some rest first." L suggested.

"Myungsoo's right." Woohyun nodded. "Go home for now, we'll just drop by to check you up. For the meantime, Jongie, go walk your sister home."

"Nae, hyung." Sungjong nodded as he got up. Ji Hyun jumped as she can't let Sungjong see the guys. She quickly stood up and pushed her brother, making him sit down again."Yah, wae?" he asked, shocked by Ji Hyun's actions.

"I-it's okay, oppa, I can walk myself home." Ji Hyun giggled. "I'm okay anyway, plus, you know how fangirls are dangerous out there once they spot idols like you. Just go ahead and practice, don't mind me~"

"But Ji Hyunnie, you might get into some sort of trouble..."

"Trust me, oppa, I'll be okay."

Sungjong couldn't do anything but nod. "Arraseo, just be careful, okay?" he said as he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Nae, oppa. Annyeong~" Ji Hyun waved before walking out of the practice room. Once she was out of the building, she began running. She had to see what the guys were doing right now. She had hints already, that they might have disobeyed her orders.

"Aish, those guys shouldn't be doing the stuff I'm having in my mind!" Ji Hyun mumbled. "Aish! They are so dead!"

Being quite a sporty girl, she easily ran back to her house. As soon as she opened the door, only two blonde guys had remained perfectly still in the living room. They were Jongup and Zelo.

"Mi Yung-ssi, you're back~" Zelo cried as he ran for a hug. Ji Hyun was overwhelmed as the tallest among the guys ran to her like a child. "Mi Yung-ssi, the hyungs have been very naughty!"

Upon hearing the word "hyungs", Ji Hyun snapped. "Yah, where are those bastards?" she asked, showing her extreme anger.

"Up there in the room you told us not to go in." Jongup answered as he pointed to where Ji Hyun's room is. Ji Hyun felt herself explode inside. She quickly dashed to her room and saw four blonde men going through her stuff.

"YAH!" Ji Hyun bursted as she stomped in, shocking the four guys. "What did I tell you guys before I left?! Didn't I tell you not to enter my room?!"

"What's the point of not going in here?" Yongguk asked. 

"Yeah, I mean, we created you and with no doubt, we've saw everything you are now. As your creators, I guess we have the right to now you more." Himchan added.

"That means nothing!" Ji Hyun angrily cried as she pushed the four out. For a girl, Ji Hyun is extremely strong so she was able to shove Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae out of her room. Now, all that was left was Yongguk.

"GET OUT!!!" Ji Hyun as she tried pushing Yongguk out.

"Yah, have respect, will you?! I created you, respect your creator!" Yongguk exclaimed as he refused to go out.

"Respect?! You can't even respect my privacy!"

With anger finally filling her up, Ji Hyun successfully pushed out Yongguk. The force was so strong that it literally sent Yongguk flying outside of her room. Everyone was surprised of her strength, even Ji Hyun herself! "Woah, I never knew I was that strong!" Ji Hyun mumbled upon seeing Yongguk fly away. Despite being angry at them, Ji Hyun couldn't help but to be worried at Yongguk. "M-mianhe, are you okay?" she worriedly asked.

"Nae, I've met other things worse than that." Yongguk answered as he slowly stood up. "I see your abilities are working well." he said, smiling.

"What?" she asked.

"Zelo can do that too, but I can say that yours work better." Yongguk smiled.

"You see, Min Yung-ssi, you and Zelo have the same abilities. Fast healing, moving in an eye-blinding speed, super strength, advanced logical and arithmetic skills and more." Himchan explained.

Speed? Strength? Logical and arithmetic skills? Are these the reasons why I excel both in sports and academics? 

"W-what? I have abilities too...?" Ji Hyun asked with her eyes widened. 

"Of course!" Youngjae snickered. "Robots like you should at least have abilities, right?"

Ji Hyun smiled at the thought but at the same time, sort of freaked out. Great, not only is she a robot alien girl, she's got super powers or some sort as well! Aigoo, this is just too much... she thought as she helped Yongguk stand up. Then, she looked at Zelo.

"Yah, how come Zelo doesn't show his abilities like me?" she whispered to Yongguk while pointing at Zelo.

"It's because his abilities aren't that much compared to you." Yongguk answered. "His abilities are much lower than yours. Other than that, he has the same ability properties as you."

Ji Hyun blinked before giving out a low sound of 'ah' in realization. Suddenly, her phone began ringing. 

                                     -Ji Hyunnie, oppa's going to visit you okay? I've brought some lunch for you too and some medicines. I'll be there as soon as possible, arraseo? Saranghe~ :)-
                                                                                                     ---Sungjong

Ji Hyun froze upon reading the message she received. She looked at the guys and quickly gave another command. "Quick, everyone in my room now!" she cried in panic.

"Mwo?" Daehyun asked, raising a brow on her as he slouched on the couch. "Didn't you want us to be outside of your room?"

"This time, get back inside!" Ji Hyun cried. "Palli! My oppa is coming anytime now!"

"Oppa?" Jongup asked. "You mean your earthling brother?"

"Yes! So please! Inside. My. Room. Now!"

Everyone quickly obeyed and ran to her room. When everyone was inside already, Ji Hyun closed the door and gave instructions. "Now, keep quiet and do not go out unless I say so, arraseo?!"

"Nae."

"Good, now, stay!"

The timing was just right. The doorbell rang and there he was, Lee Sungjong, carrying a plastic bag on his right hand. "O-oppa!" Ji Hyun cried as if shocked.

"Annyeong hasseyo~" Sungjong greeted as he pulled Ji Hyun for a hug. "How are you feeling? Getting better?"

"Nae." she nodded with a smile.

Sungjong entered the house and looked around. "So, are you okay here, living alone?" he asked.

"Nae, everything's going on well..." Ji Hyun smiled.

"Jinjja? That's good then!" he giggled as he ruffled the young girl's hair. "I knew that you'll be able to~ Aigoo, my brave little sister!"

"Yah, don't 'little' me, I'm seventeen years old!" Ji Hyun giggled as she pretended to swat Sungjong's hand away. 

"But you like me babying you, remember?" Sungjong giggled as he pulled her for a hug. Ji Hyun hugged him back and giggled along.

"Oppa~ Don't you have practice to do?" she asked, slightly worried for him. "I'm not getting in your way, am I?"

"Of course not!" Sungjong patted her head. "And besides, even if you were, the hyungs would still permit me! You know how much they love you, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know." 

While the twins were happily chatting together, the six were secretly watching them.

"So that's Min Yung's human brother, eh?" Himchan softly said. 

"He looks better than those we had saw the previous days, no wonder she didn't want to believe that they weren't siblings." Youngjae said.

"For me, both of them are good looking. That earthling is quite pretty for a male, and Min Yung is very attractive for a girl, right?" Jongup commented.

"Nae." Daehyun nodded. 

"Zelo, scan the informations about that male earthling." Yongguk commanded as he patted Zelo's shoulder.

"Nae, hyung." Zelo nodded as he began to scan for Sungjong's information. After a little while, he finished and softly cried out. "Scanning complete. Name, Lee Sungjong, human age, nineteen years old. He and Min Yung lived as orphans as their parents had died years ago. He belongs to a popular, 7 membered, all boys idol group named INFINITE. He and Min Yung are rather close."

"That information is enough, Zelo." Yongguk said as he patted the young boy's head. "Good job."

"Gamsamida, hyung." Zelo smiled. 

=========================================================================================

"Well, I'll be going then, take care of yourself, okay, Ji Hyun?" Sungjong smiled as he hugged his sister before leaving.

"Nae, and you too." Ji Hyun smiled as she hugged back. "Hwaiting!"

"Gomawo~" Sungjong smiled. "Sleep early, arraseo? You have school tomorrow."

"Nae."

"Don't wake up late!"

"Nae."

With a last hug, Sungjong left and Ji Hyun finally closed the door. "Yah, you guys can come out now." Ji Hyun called out with a rather less threatening tone. Quickly, the six guys went out of the room as told.

"Was that your earthling brother, Min Yung?" Himchan asked as soon as he got out.

"Nae, he's pretty, isn't he?" Ji Hyun smiled.

"He looks... good?" Himchan faltered.

"Good?! He looks the best!" Ji Hyun corrected with a slightly louder voice. "My oppa is the best among everyone!"

"Ignore what Himchan-hyung said." Youngjae said as he patted Ji Hyun's shoulder. "He's got high standards."

"Excluding Himchan-hyung, I guess all of us think you do fit to be siblings." Jongup smiled.

"I agree." Daehyun smiled. "Both of you are pretty."

"Jinjja? Gomawo~ But, correction, Sungjong-oppa is the pretty one and I'm the cute one."

Everyone just laughed. Soon, Ji Hyun and the whole B.A.P had dinner. She served them some of her cooking, which they liked. Afterwards, the six saw Ji Hyun going to her room.

"Where are you going?" Zelo asked.

"Eh? Oh, I'm going to bed, wae?" Ji Hyun asked as the taller guy followed her.

"Bed?" Yongguk asked. "What do you mean?"

"I'm going to sleep. I've got classes tomorrow, you know." 

"Classes?" Jongup asked.

"Yeah, that's what we do. We study and attend classes."

"Oh..." all of them said in unison.

Then, just before Ji Hyun completely closed her room, she thought about the guys on where they would sleep. She finally made her decision. "Okay, Zelo and Jongup-oppa are sleeping in my room. Yongguk-oppa, Himchan-oppa, Daehyun-oppa and Youngjae-oppa are staying in my brother's room for now. Whatever you do though, don't touch anything, arraseo?"

"Arraseo..."

"Good, good night then!"

And with that, Ji Hyun's weird day came to an end...