Message

Alien Sister

 

"Oppa, we'll go now~" Ji Hyun said as she grabbed Zelo by hand before running out. Before the two could even get further away, Himchan quickly went out of the door as well, calling both's names. 

"MIN YUNG! ZELO!" he called out, making the two turn around. He threw something rectangular to them, which Zelo and Ji Hyun managed to catch. 

Ji Hyun looked at the rectangular object thrown to them by Himchan. To her surprise, it was her notebook, and to Zelo, his textbook. "Don't forget important stuff like those next time, arraseo?" Himchan cried, a smile obviously carved on his face.

"Nae! Gomawo, oppa!" Ji Hyun cried back as she and Zelo continued running. Both, possessing unnatural speed, quickly got to the school. But still, they arrived in the middle of the bell ringing. The reason? Zelo had some technical problems in his system after drinking hot chocolate quickly. It burned a part of his system, and Yongguk had to fix him. It took a lot of time, making the two almost late. As they arrived at their room, everyone was already sitting down but there wasn't any teacher yet, much to their relief. Their eyes were fixed on them, especially because they came quite late and are still holding hands.

"Aigoo..." Ji Hyun mumbled as she slowly entered the class with Zelo behind her. Soon, she let go of Zelo's hand as they sat on their respective places.

Everyone still had their eyes glued on them, thus, making Ji Hyun feel a bit embarassed. She quickly grabbed her notebook, a textbook and some writing materials, seemingly preparing for the first subject. While preparing, she felt a sharp pain in her head, but not as painful as before.

Min Yung... is Min Yung angry at Zelo?

He was contacted by Zelo, who was pretending to ignore his classmates' eyes and mumbles. He sat perfectly still, seemingly dazed and cool-acting. She never knew that Zelo was capable of acting well!

Ani, I'm not angry at you, Zelo.

Jinjja? Zelo feels bad for making Min Yung slightly late for classes...

Aigoo, don't mind it! It wasn't your fault that you drank the hot choco straight, making your system burn a bit. You had no idea, and that's okay, arraseo?

But, Min Yung-

Zelo, it's okay, arraseo? Plus, if anyone's at fault, it's Daehyun-oppa. We all know that there's still a lot of things you don't know, and he still gave you such hot drink. He didn't say that it was hot, and you had no idea at all, right?

Nae.

See? You're innocent, now, stop feeling guilty, arraseo?

Arraseo, Min Yung...

Good boy~

After their telepathic conversation, their first teacher finally came and started classes.

==============================================================================================

Meanwhile, back at Ji Hyun's house, everyone had their own business. Himchan was cleaning the house, Yongguk was helping him, Jongup was busy surfing the internet while Daehyun and Youngjae were tasked to buy some things. Thanks to Youngjae busily gathering information about Earth and Seoul, he is greatly aware of things now, and so is Daehyun. Compared to Yongguk and Zelo, the two are better outside the house, buying stuff. They act like normal humans, and greatly disguise themselves. Unlike the cold shouldered Yongguk and the shy boy Zelo, they greeted everyone who were looking at them, similar to Ji Hyun. They felt no shyness and acted normal. Plus, they were the only ones permitted by Ji Hyun to run errands out of the house.

"I wonder how Youngjae-hyung and Daehyun-hyung are." Jongup mumbled, enough for Himchan and Yongguk to hear.

"They're doing fine, quit worrying, Jongup!" Himchan cried as he dusted the furnitures. "Min Yung trusts them, so why shouldn't we?"

"Besides, admit it or not, we all know that those two are the best human-acting aliens among the six of us." Yongguk chuckled. "Don't worry, will you?"

"You two have the point." Jongup smiled. "So, hyung, planning on stopping by at Min Yung's school again?"

"I'm still thinking about it." the eldest smirked. "How about you with Eun Mi?"

"If you're going, I am. You know I can't go out of the house alone!" Jongup whined.

"He's right, Yongguk. Our Jonguppie's a shy type~" Himchan giggled, calling the younger boy by his nickname, making Yongguk smile.

"Aish, how can I forget?" Yongguk smiled before ruffling the younger's blonde hair. "Don't worry, I'll tell you if I'll go, arraseo?"

"Arraseo, gamsahamnida, hyung." Jongup smiled as he fixed his hair. The three were quiet for hours, that was, until a strange beeping sound filled the house. Yongguk recognized the sound and quickly ran inside the room he is sleeping in. Under his pillow was a small, circular gadget. A red light was flashing at the center of it. Moving his hand at the top of the object, a virtual screen appeared. After reading the message flashed in the screen, he quickly ran out of the room, seemingly panicking.

"Himchan! Jongup! Gather here, palli!" Yongguk called out, which the two quickly obeyed. He moved his hand at the top of the  circular object, revealing the virtual screen again. The other two read the message flashed, and afterwards, their jaws fell, eyes wide open.

"This can't be serious..." Himchan mumbled as he backed off a bit.

"No way..." Jongup softly said.

"Himchan, contact the other members, palli!" Yongguk commanded.

"Nae." Himchan nodded as he sent a telepathic message to the other three B.A.P members. In a blink, he quickly sent a message to everyone.

Attention, all B.A.P members! A message was sent to us, report immediately! Do not waste time, it really is important! I repeat, report immediately! Do not waste time, report!

Everyone heard Himchan's words. Daehyun and Youngjae stopped in the middle of the street as soon as they received the message. They barely have the things they need to buy, not even half of the list was completed yet! Upon hearing their general's command, they didn't think twice on deciding to return home.

"We need to get going, Daehyunnie." Youngjae said as he faced the fellow blonde.

"Nae." Daehyun nodded. The two quickly sprinted back home. Their blinding speed was an advantage too, but since the street was filled with lots of people, they had to be swift and agile of avoiding them. For Daehyun, it was pretty easy for him, but for Youngjae, not exactly.

He bumped several times and worse, fell down bad! Upon seeing the fellow guy fall, Daehyun quickly returned and knelt beside him. "You okay?" he worriedly asked.

"Nae, don't mind me." Youngjae smiled as he tried getting up.

"Here, grab my hand and follow my lead." Daehyun smiled as he offered his hand to him. Youngjae nodded and held Daehyun's hand and continued running back home with a blinding speed. People barely noticed them as they moved swiftly and quick, as if they were invisible. Thanks to Daehyun, both of them made their way through the crowd.

Meanwhile, Zelo received the message too. Not as lucky as he was before, he received it in the middle of a test! A test for goodness sake! Yes, he was a robot, but even a robot like him needs to concentrate. He was dazed, making his decisions in his mind. Himchan said that it was urgent and everyone must report immediately. He, meanwhile, was taking a test! An important test that everyone needs to pass!!!

Aish, why now?! Eottoke?! Zelo thought. He was just starting to answer the test! He has a choice of either leaving class and reporting immediately, or finish the test and disobey the general's instructions. He felt his system having errors already, his vision being affected. Ji Hyun noticed Zelo's body gestures. He was frozen, not even his hand moving. He seemed to have stopped, making the her get a bit worried.

Zelo? Anything wrong? she asked through telepathy.

Nae. Zelo needs to report back home. Himchan-hyung instructed everyone of us, and he says it's urgent! What should Zelo do, Min Yung?

I-I don't know! This test is important and it's a must to pass it! You can't just leave and report, you need to finish this!

Zelo is aware of that, but it's urgent!

Ji Hyun herself had no idea on what he should do. She also realized that if B.A.P was being called, she's a part of it... or not! If she was part of it, Himchan could have sent her the message too. On contrary, maybe it was because he was worried that it would bring her extreme pain in the head. With lots of decision making and confusion in her head, she wasn't able to concentrate as well. Later on, an idea popped in her head.

Zelo! Are you capable of scanning the questions and answering them quick?

Nae, Zelo is. But, isn't that cheating? Zelo is holding back his abilities so he would be fair...

No time to be fair and square! Scan them and answer as fast as you can! That way, you'll pass the test and be able to report immediately!

O-okay, Zelo will do what Min Yung says.

With that, Zelo scanned every question and answered with a blinding speed. He was 100% sure of his answers and 100% sure that he will pass the test. All that was left was for him to build a plan on how to get out of the classroom.

Min Yung, what should Zelo do now?

I-I don't know. Try pretending that you're not feeling well, it might work! Sir might permit you to go to the clinic.

Okay then.

Upon receiving Ji Hyun's plan, Zelo began his great acting. He slowly lowered his head and buried it under his arms. He began coughing violently and shivered a bit. As expected, the teacher quickly noticed it and walked towards Zelo.

"Choi Junhong, what's wrong?" he asked as he patted Zelo's back.

"I-I don't feel well, sir." Zelo answered softly in between coughs. Everyone's attention was on him.

"Jinjja? Raise your head up a bit."

Successfully adjusting his status as "sick", his face appeared pale and his body temperature was raised up. As soon as the teacher placed his hand over Zelo's forehead, he was shocked.

"Junhong! You're burning with fever!" he cried as he retreated his hand back, shocked on how high Zelo's temperature was. 

"I don't feel well, may I be excused?"

"O-of course, have you finished your test?"

"Yes, sir." he nodded.

"Aigoo, can you go to the clinic by yourself?"

Zelo wanted Ji Hyun to accompany him, of course, that's why he lied that he couldn't. Thus, the teacher asked everyone. "Is anybody here done with their test?"

Every girl raised their hand, except for Ji Hyun. Of course, the teacher knew that everyone just wanted to accompany the young boy, thus, turning around to the only person he knew is done. "Lee Ji Hyun, are you finished answering the test?" 

"Y-yes, sir." she nodded.

"Go accompany Junhong, will you?"

"Yes, sir." she nodded as she stood up from her seat. Every girl glared at her as she supported Zelo as he walked. The two left the room and headed to the clinic. As soon as they arrived, the school nurse assisted Zelo and gave him medicine. Zelo pretended to take the medicine, when in reality, he just threw it away when the nurse had her back turned. Ji Hyun rode along with his act and pretended to be worried, even having a fake conversation.

"Junhong, how're you feeling?" she asked as she touched his forehead. 

"Not really." Zelo replied as he shook his head.

"Take it easy, give yourself a rest."

Zelo nodded as he lay himself on the clinic's bed. Upon seeing the nurse go out of the clinic for a bit, Zelo began to tell Ji Hyun his plan. "Min Yung, I've got a plan processed already."

"Jinjja? What is it?" she asked as she looked at the blonde who was managed to sit up straight.

"I'm going back home, I'll report."

"H-how? And, that's not right! It's cutting classes!"

"I don't care, it's urgent and all of us are needed to be present. Once you leave the clinic, I'll go."

"How? We're in the second floor, Zelo! What're you going to do, jump out of the window?"

"Nae."

"You're insane! You'll kill yourself!"

"I won't." Zelo smiled. "I'm robot, right? Yongguk-hyung programmed me with advanced skills. Jumping from the second floor is a piece of cake for me. It's just like a normal jump, it won't hurt me. Trust me."

Ji Hyun sighed as she nodded before patting Zelo's head. "Arraseo, but promise me you'll be okay."

"Nae, I promise." Zelo nodded. "I will..."

Finally, she sighed and reassured a smile before hugging Zelo. Zelo hugged back, and smiled. "Be careful." Ji Hyun whispered before walking out of the clinic. Outside the clinic, Ji Hyun informed the nurse that she was going back to class. Of course, the nurse just nodded and smiled.

Meanwhile, inside the clinic, Zelo slowly and quietly did his plan. He opened the window and saw how high it was. Since he felt no fear, he didn't think twice on jumping. As expected, he landed well and dashed back home. Of course, there was a guard. Using his abilities, he sent great pain to the guard's head, making him drop on his knees and lower his head. Timing it well, Zelo sprinted out of the gate without the guard noticing. Also, his supernatural speed was an advantage and quickly got home.

=========================================================================================

"Hyung!" Zelo cried as he opened the door. Everyone was gathered and as expected, were waiting for Zelo. 

"What took you so long, Zelo?" Yongguk asked, a bit of annoyance carved in his face. "Himchan said 'report immediately', didn't he?"

"Zelo didn't mean to be late. Zelo was taking a test and Zelo can't just get out of classes. Zelo needed to put up an act so he can leave the room. Mianhe for being late, Yongguk-hyung."

"Aish, let's not mind it anymore!" Himchan said as he pulled Zelo so that he could see the virtual screen. The message was written in Mato language. 

"A call from the supreme leader?" Youngjae mumbled as he finished reading the message.

"When'll the call be, hyung?" Daehyun asked.

"It wasn't told, that's why we need to be alert of it." Yongguk answered. "I ordered Himchan to call everyone so all of us are present at the time the supreme leader's call comes. We need to be present, as we all know, a call from the supreme leader is very important, especially for us warriors of Mato."

"Understood!" they all said in perfect unison. Keeping the gadget in his pocket, Yongguk and the others waited for the call they would receive any minute now. A very important call...

Hours passed and still, none. The clock struck at three and finally, the beeping started again. Yongguk quickly pulled out the circular object. This time, it was vibrating, making Yongguk drop it on the floor. A large virtual screen appeared this time, showing voice waves.

"Greeting, Matoki warriors." the voice said. It sounded a bit high-pitched, almost that of a female's, but of course, the supreme leader's gender is unknown, thus, addressing it as a "neutral".

"Greetings, supreme leader! Matoki warriors reporting!" everyone said as they saluted.

"How is your mission going on? Shishimato, any reports?"

"Yes, sir!" Yongguk said. "The mission is over, sir, we found the planet's energy source!"

"Good. May you describe the energy source's looks and characteristics? General Tatsmoto?"

"Yes, sir." Himchan answered. "The source is in a shape of a pendant. The pendant seems to represent our planet, having it's main design as Matoki-like."

"Pendant? An accessory?"

"Yes, sir."

"Is that true, Shishimato? If so, who owns it?"

"The pendant is owned by a girl named Lee Ji Hyun." Yongguk answered.

"Really? An earthling owns our planet's energy source?"

"I would like to correct that, sir. It is affirmative that she grew here in Planet Earth, but she is not an earthling."

"What do you intend to say?"

"She is one of the first high tech robots I created, sir. She is signed up by the name Choi Min Yung, Totomato's twin sister."

"Oh? The original Totomato?"

"Yes, sir. She appears to have been owning our energy source before she fell here in Earth. She claims it to have been given to her by her human parents, which is negative. As you can see, I gave it to her before she fell out of our space ship. But I do not recall giving to her our energy source, sir."

"That is understandable. The energy source was long transmitted to a very valuable item years ago. It must have been transmitted into the pendant."

"Yes, sir."

"Well then, you are leaving Earth with the energy source AND the original Totomato. Good job, warriors! When are you planning on leaving that planet though?"

Everyone was silent. They looked at each other. They really didn't want to leave the planet anymore, they had grew quite adapted to its atmosphere. To be honest, they found it better to stay in Earth than return to their home planet. "W-we have no plans, sir." Youngjae answered.

"Is that so? Well then, you're departure will be scheduled tomorrow!"

"T-tomorrow, sir?!" Yongguk cried in surprise.

"Yes. And I expect that when you return, you have the planet's energy source and the original Totomato with you, do I make myself clear?"

Everyone was silent once again. As a supreme leader, they cannot actually disobey it, not only because they work under its command, but because it was breaking Mato's rules! They would be greatly punished if they disobey, worse, shutted down for eternity... death. They didn't want to leave, and they had similar reason and a few more. First, Jongup fell in love with an earthling. Second, they grew very attached to Earth already. Finally, Ji Hyun grew up here in Earth. Taking her away all of the sudden would be very painful for the young girl. She has lots of people she cares for and that cares for her... especially her older brother, Lee Sungjong. 

"I'm sorry, sir, but we can't." Yongguk said softly.

"Why not, Shishimato?"

"We just can't. We can't return, not yet... and what I fear, we might not actually return."

Yongguk's enraged the supreme leader. Its voice raised. "Not return? Mato is your home planet! Are you disobeying my orders?!"

"It seems like it, sir." Yongguk answered. "We've decided, we are not returning..."

"Our planet's future lies withing your hands, Shishimato! If you don't come back with the energy source, our planet will perish!"

"We are aware of that. But, we've grown quite close to this planet. Plus, Min Yung grew here, we can't just take her away. It would hurt her feelings..."

"Hurt? Since when did you felt emotions?! You are warriors! You mustn't  feel those emotions! Hurt? Fear? Happy? Sadness? Anger? You warriors must not have those! You were trained to be perfectly emotionless!"

"We are very sorry... but everything changed, sir. We feel now. We changed. So what if we are warrior? Can we not feel emotions?"

"SHISHIMATO!"

"We're sorry, sir. We just can't... Forgive us."

"Fine then. If you are not coming here, we will come there."

"W-what?!"

"I am sending Mato's warriors over there at Earth to bring back you, the energy source and that female robot of yours, whether you like it or not. Afterwards, the six of you will face the consequences."

"Sir! You can't-! Do not involve Planet Earth in this!"

"I am sorry, but it's the only way. You either return, or the whole planet will perish."

With that, the call was cut off. The screen vanished, leaving B.A.P astonished. Upon hearing the supreme leader's words, their minds were blank. They didn't know what to do. Because of one instruction they disobeyed, the whole planet was involved! They knew that the Matokis would arrive the next day. They had to prepare. 

"What now?" Himchan asked as he looked at Yongguk.

"We have no choice... we need to fight and protect Earth." Yongguk ordered as his eyes were filled with courage and will. "Prepare all weapons we will need for battle. We've got only nine hours to prepare before tomorrow comes. Palli, prepare everything!"

"Yes sir!" everyone saluted before obeying his command. They prepared everything they might need. Youngjae, along with Himchan, began planning. Yongguk and the others prepared every weapon they will need. The war will happen tomorrow. They need to protect Earth no matter what. 

It was them versus millions of Matoki warriors...

The safety of Earth is in their hands...