Brothers Versus Lovers (Part 1)

Alien Sister

The next day after Sungjong knew about B.A.P and their real identities, Ji Hyun's typical worry-free life begins again. As usual, Zelo and her prepared for school. Waking up early, eating breakfast and heading off.

"Hyung! Zelo and Min Yung are going now~" Zelo cried as he opened the door for Ji Hyun.

"Okay, be careful on your way!" Himchan cried back, his face bright. "Don't stay out too late, arraseo?"

"Arraseo!" the two nodded as they ran out. The two happily ran hand on hand and quickly headed to the school. Unknown to them, three INFINITE members namely Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong, saw the two heading to school. Thanks to Ji Hyun's signature ponytail style and Zelo's incredible height and blonde hair, Sungjong easily noticed them.

"Yah, isn't that Ji Hyunnie?" Dongwoo asked as he pointed at Ji Hyun and Zelo.

"Nae." Sungjong nodded, his face suddenly looking serious. Sungyeol quickly noticed the change of his facial expression, thus, quickly asking him the question he was supposed to ask yesterday.

"Yah, Jongie, you seem to be unhappy." Sungyeol said. "What exactly happened yesterday when you went at Ji Hyun's house?"

"Nothing." Sungjong lied as he reassured a smile. 

"Jinjja? Then what's with the change of facial expression?"

"Is it wrong for me to suddenly switch from smiling to emotionless, hyung?"

"It's just that before, whenever you see Ji Hyun, your smile almost reaches your ears. Now, it seems like nothing."

"Plus, who's that blonde guy with her?" Dongwoo asked. "Is that the guy she was with that she is dating with?"

"Ani, it's not that guy." Sungjong answered. "And that article, it's a lie. My sister said herself that she and that guy are just friends. It was just a big misunderstanding."

"How can you be sure?" Dongwoo asked again.

"Yah, Ji Hyun said it herself!" Sungjong cried. "I trust my sister, arraseo?"

"Can't argue with that." Sungyeol and Dongwoo laughed.

"Aren't you at least going to greet her?" Sungyeol asked as he raised a brow at him.

"Of course I am." Sungjong smirked as he dashed towards Ji Hyun, calling out her name. "JI HYUNNIE!" he repeatedly called until he caught up with them. Ji Hyun, thanks to her great hearing, quickly heard and noticed Sungjong's call, making her turn around to him. She was actually shocked, at the same time, happy to see her brother.

"Sungjong-oppa!" she cheerfully cried out as she let go of Zelo's hand, running towards him for a hug. "Good morning~ What are you doing here? You aren't following me, are you?"

"Good morning." Sungjong greeted before answering her question. "I wasn't following you, don't worry. Sunggyu-hyung instructed me, Sungyeol-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung to buy some breakfast."

"Oh, is that so? Wait, don't you have food stored at your dorm?!"

"We ran out already."

"Jinjja?! Whoa, you guys are large consumers, aren't you?"

"What do you expect, seven guys living in one dorm, of course we'd consume our food quick!"

Upon laying his eyes on Zelo, his facial expression changed again. His smile faded, just to be replaced with an emotionless one. "I see you're walking with Zelo to school, huh?" he said, his eyes beaming at Zelo.

"Nae. And oppa, everyone calls him as Junhong, by the way." Ji Hyun corrected, her bright smile showing. "Nobody knows Zelo outside the house. I suggest you call him as Junhong."

"Junhong...?"

"Nae. Junhong~" 

"Good morning, Lee Sungjong." Zelo politely greeted before bowing, his face emotionless as well. "It's nice to see you again."

"Yeah, nice to see you again too Ze- I mean, Junhong..." Sungjong greeted back as he bowed. Seeing the two guys' awkwardness and time running out, Ji Hyun quickly held Zelo's hand again.

"Oppa, we're going already, okay?" Ji Hyun said cheerfully. "We'll be late if we stay here longer."

"Arraseo, do well in school!" Sungjong smiled as he waved at her. After waving back at him, Ji Hyun and Zelo ran off again. Once the two were away, Dongwoo and Sungyeol approached Sungjong. 

"Yah, who was that guy?" Dongwoo asked, his arms crossed. "Ji Hyun's boyfriend?"

"HYUNG!" Sungjong angrily cried as he hit the older guy's shoulder. "He isn't Ji Hyun's boyfriend! To start with, Ji Hyun has no boyfriend, arraseo?!"

"They're classmates, I guess?" Sungyeol asked. "I mean, that guy was wearing the male's uniform of Ji Hyun's school, wasn't he?"

"Nae, he's Ji Hyun's classmate." Sungjong nodded, not wanting to reveal Ji Hyun and B.A.P's secret. After that, the three headed to the grocery to buy their breakfast.

==============================================================================================

Upon arriving at school, as usual, flocks of girls and boys awaited them. Again, Eun Mi was tasked to drive them away, and they did... "Aish, those rabid fangirls and fanboys..." Eun Mi mumbled as she beamed at the students hurrying back to their room. "Good morning~" she greeted, her voice hinting that she was tired.

"Tired because of the whole shouting thing every morning?" Ji Hyun giggled as she approached her best friend. 

"Aigoo, you said it! Well, a student council member's gotta do what a student council member's got to do!" she smiled as she showed her bright smile. 

"I feel bad for you." Zelo said in a teasing matter.

"Yah, you're not helping, Junhong!" Eun Mi cried as she pinched Zelo's cheeks. Since he is a robot not capable of feeling pain, Zelo just pretended that he was getting hurt.

"Appayo~ Let go~!" Zelo cried, making the young girl quickly let go of him.

"I'll do worse if you tease me again!" she threatened before sticking out her tongue. Of course, having a quite childish personality, Zelo stuck his tongue out as well, making Eun Mi think of pinching his cheeks again. Lucky for him, the bell rang, a sign of classes about to start.

"Aish, you'll get it later, Choi Junhong!" Eun Mi laughed as she ran ahead. Ji Hyun just laughed as she eyed Zelo, making the taller boy quite confused.

"Saved by the bell, weren't you?" Ji Hyun laughed. Zelo simply smiled and nodded as they walked together to their classes. As soon as they arrived, childish and lively "Junhong" switched into an anti-social and cold person, revealing his cool image that he keeps in class. Classes started, and as usual, Ji Hyun and Zelo were the ones very active. The two had excelled quick, and more and more admirers pop out of no where. Zelo is beginning to gain some too, but unlike Ji Hyun, he is very cold for him. If it was to be compared, only Eun Mi and Ji Hyun are the girls he's closest to, making the others get jealous of the two. 

Finally, after a couple of hours, it was lunch time. Ji Hyun and Zelo were visited by Eun Mi again to eat lunch together. While eating, Eun Mi greatly noticed the small group of girls secretly looking at Zelo. Well, not only girls, even boys but they were looking at Ji Hyun! "Aish, don't you get annoyed at them?" Eun Mi softly whined.

"No." Ji Hyun quickly denied.

"Yes." Zelo answered as he kept eating.

"You two have different answers, huh? What's your reason?" she asked.

"It's tiring for me, girls following you everywhere you go and squealing every now and then. It irritates me. I hate it when they gather around me..." Zelo sighed.

"Well, I don't find it annoying." Ji Hyun smiled. "I mean, if you love someone, you'll do anything to be close with them and that's what those guys are doing. Instead of being annoyed, why not befriend them? That way, you can get close without being stalked."

"Not all guys stop stalking when you befriend them, Ji Hyun-ah." Eun Mi said. 

"But you don't know. Just hope and maybe, just maybe, you're thinking is right."

"How do you remain so optimistic, Ji Hyun?" Zelo asked, raising a brow at her. "If I were at your place, I'd probably ignore them like what I am currently doing to these girls..."

"I'll have to agree with Junhong." Eun Mi nodded.

"Aigoo, isn't ignoring and acting cold on them too... harsh? I mean, all they want is to be close to you." Ji Hyun sighed. "Oh well, people got different points of view, and I'm no one to judge others."

"You're right at that point."

"Whatever, that won't change the way I treat others." Zelo said before shoving a piece of food into his mouth. "By the way, I've been meaning to ask, why don't you have any admirers, Eun Mi?"

"YAH! I have too for your information!" Eun Mi cried as she flicked Zelo's forehead. "I've got admirers too, arraseo? They're just not as many as you two have!"

"Jinjja?" Zelo asked as his eyes beamed at her.

"Believe her, she has." Ji Hyun smiled. "She's an ulzzang, what do you expect?"

"Ulzzang?" Zelo tilted his head. "Ulzzang is a term for good looking, right? Since you and I are one, are we ulzzangs too?"

"Hm, something like that." Ji Hyun giggled as she ruffled Zelo's blonde hair. Soon, after a couple of minutes passed, classes begun again. Hours of boredom started again, and Ji Hyun decided to telepathically start a conversation with Zelo. Unlike before, the two learned on how to talk and listen at the same time. They can pay attention while communicating with each other. 

Finally, what the two were waiting for, dismissal. As soon as the bell rang, classes were dismissed, and Ji Hyun quickly got up from her seat and grabbed her bag, running quickly towards Zelo's seat. "Kajja, Junhong~" she cheerfully called out as she stood beside him. Zelo quickly grabbed her hand, grabbed his bag and together, walked out of the room, heading to Eun Mi's classroom. Seeing the two walk hand by hand made lots of boys and girls jealous. They hated to admit, but they actually looked good together. As for them, since Zelo and Ji Hyun treats each other as siblings, holding hands wasn't something awkward to do. Plus, they are literally siblings made by one creator, Bang Yongguk.

"Eun Mi-ah! Palli~" Ji Hyun called out to her best friend.

"Arraseo, arraseo!" she cried as she came running quickly towards them. Having to leave the building quickly was one of the best choices that they had made. Not only were they able to peacefully walk out, but no fan girls and fan boys too. To their surprise, two blondes were waiting for them... Yongguk and Jongup.

"Hyung?" Zelo mumbled as he ran towards them. Since Ji Hyun was still holding Zelo's hand, she ended up getting dragged by the taller boy as soon as he saw Yongguk and Jongup. 

"Yo." Jongup greeted as he patted Zelo's head. "How was school?"

"Fine." Zelo smiled. "Why are you here?"

"Duh, we came to pick you up." Yongguk smirked.

"Do you mean to say that you came to pick them up?" he teased as he pointed at Ji Hyun and Eun Mi, making the two blush bright red.

"Yah!" the two older guys cried upon hearing Zelo's words. Since the two girls were there, they can't actually hit Zelo, plus, he's close to both girls and they didn't want to make them see as "bad hyungs". They just ignored him and simply smiled at the girls.

"Jongup-oppa~" Eun Mi called out as she wrapped her arms around Jongup's arm. "Did you come here to pick me up?"

"Nae." Jongup nodded as he ruffled Eun Mi's hair. "Aigoo, quit hugging my arm too tight!"

"Mianhe~" she giggled. As soon as the five were busy talking to one another, Ji Hyun, Zelo and some of Eun Mi's admirers were hoping on catching up on the three but to their surprise, the way Eun Mi was hugging Jongup's arm, the way Ji Hyun happily stood in front of Yongguk and Zelo, they knew it...

Mumbles began to be heard. "Who's are those guys with them?"

"Are they... blonde too?!"

"Woah, those two are good looking like Junhong-ah!"

"I bet that guy's Park Eun Mi's boyfriend! Look how close those two are!"

"Wait, isn't that guy in the article? Lee Ji Hyun's boyfriend?"

"Jinjja? I thought Junhong was Ji Hyun-ssi's boyfriend! That guy is her boyfriend?"

"YAH!" Eun Mi cried in annoyance. "No one here has boyfriends, arraseo?! Not yet!"

"Yah, what do you mean yet?" Jongup softly asked as he sent looks at her. 

"Just keep quiet and let's get outta here!" she giggled as she looked at Ji Hyun. "Well, aren't you going to hold her hand, Yongguk-oppa?" she teased as she beamed at the taller guy.

"M-mwo?" Yongguk asked in his deep voice, slightly blushing. Before he could even do so, Ji Hyun's hands were already holding his. Her arm was s around Zelo's arm in a sibling-like way, the same she does with Sungjong. "Yah, is it really okay?" Yongguk nervously asked.

"Of course!" Ji Hyun nodded as she reassured a smile.

"Hyung must be happy!" Zelo giggled as he showed him his child-like smile. 

"Aish, shut up..." Yongguk blushed. As the two were walking, Eun Mi suddenly turned around at Ji Hyun, Yongguk and Zelo. 

"Yah, Jongup-oppa and I will be going ahead home, is that okay?" she asked as she raised a brow at them.

"Aish, you don't need to ask that, Eun Mi~ Of course you can!" Ji Hyun giggled. "Yah, Jongup-oppa, take care of my best friend, arraseo?"

"Nae, nae, arraseo." Jongup nodded as he and Eun Mi walked ahead, leaving three smiling persons. 

"Hyung and Eun Mi look cute together." Zelo smiled as he reverted back to his "Zelo" mode. "I wonder if Yongguk-hyung and Min Yung look cute together too...?"

"Yah, I'm not cute!" Yongguk cried. "I'm manly! You're the cute one, I'm the manly one!"

"Aish, let him be~" Ji Hyun giggled as she pinched Yongguk's soft cheeks. "He might be right. Most couples look cute together~"

"Wait, are you indirectly claiming us as a couple?"

"I guess so... Eun Mi and Jongup-oppa seems like one, so, maybe?"

Yongguk slowly blushed bright red as he heard Ji Hyun "indirectly" call them as a couple. As the three walked together, they came across that one person B.A.P would never think of bumping to... Lee Sungjong.

"Ji Hyun?" 

"Oppa?"

=========================================================================================

Meanwhile, at Eun Mi and Jongup's place, the two were happily walking together, now, holding hands. "Aigoo, I'm sure my umma will find you cute, oppa~" she giggled as she looked at Jongup's eyes.

"I don't know..." Jongup trembled. "I might look strong outside, but hyung said I'm actually shy, which is true." 

"Aish, don't be! Appa might look scary, but he's really a softie! Umma's like me, me and unni got our traits from her."

"So, she's also beautiful like you?"

"Aish, stop flattering me!" she cried as she giggled a bit. Soon, the two arrived at the Parks' residence. As what Jongup had thought, the first persons he saw behind the front door were no other than Eun Mi's mother and father. Instead of sending him glares, Mrs. Park quickly greeted them.

"Welcome home, Eun Mi~" she smiled. "Is he that guy you're talking about? Aigoo, such a handsome man!"

"You do pick the most handsome guys, Eun Mi." Mr. Park laughed as he offered his hand to Jongup. "Nice to finally see you in person, you are...?"

"I-I'm Moon Jongup, nice to meet you sir." he greeted before bowing to him, making the older man laugh and pat his back.

"Not only is he good looking, he's also respectful!" Mr. Park chuckled before ruffling Jongup's hair. "Wait, did you dye your hair blonde?"

"A-aniyo, it's natural..." 

"Jinjja? Well, that's rare..."

Jongup and Eun Mi sat together in the living room. The two were awkwardly silent with the Parks around. Soon, the front door opened again, this time, Min Su and Min Ho had arrived home. As soon as the youngest saw Jongup, he quickly greeted him. "Ah, Jongup-hyung, nice to see you again!" Min Su greeted with a bright smile.

"Min Su, hey, nice to see you again." Jongup greeted as he gave the younger boy a high five. Meanwhile, Min Ho, who used to be cheerful around Jongup's presence, didn't even greeted him and quickly headed to his room.

"Yah, Min Ho-oppa, you didn't even greet Jongup-oppa!" Eun Mi cried as she jumped off the couch. Unlike how Eun Mi knew Min Ho, he ignored her and quickly slammed his room's door close. "Aish, I'm sorry for oppa's actions..." she sighed as she faced Jongup.

"Ani, it's okay." Jongup smiled. "He's attending college and one part time job, of course he'd act like that. He's tired."

"I'm glad you can understand." she smiled. Afterwards, she faced her younger brother. "Min Su-ah, go and dress up, palli. Oh, and ask oppa what's wrong with him, will you?"

"Nae, noona." he nodded and dashed to where his and Min Ho's room.

=========================================================================================

A little while later, Eun Mi and Jongup decided to talk a stroll the night life of Seoul. Colorful lights covered the whole place. The cold atmosphere made things better. The two were strolling hand by hand. "Oppa, where do you want to go?" she asked as she looked straight into Jongup.

"I don't know, do you have any plans?" Jongup smiled.

"I wanna show you a place~" she smiled as she ran, dragging Jongup behind. The two found themselves running towards a playground. Jongup saw those kinds of places before, since they had almost similar places in Mato, but instead for playing, they were used for training. Swings, slides, monkey bars, seesaws, they were similar looking to those he grew up with, but had the very different functions. Never was it that he had a chance to play, all he did was train and train...

"Oppa, let's go to the swing!" Eun Mi said as she pulled Jongup.

"Arraseo, calm down!" Jongup chuckled as Eun Mi dragged him. Eun Mi sat on the swing with Jongup on the other. The two played a bit, but Jongup seemed to be new to them, making the younger girl wonder.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" she asked. 

"Ani, it's just, it feels so new..." Jongup said.

"Don't you go at playground when you were younger?"

Jongup didn't want to say that he was an alien, and that the reason he was kind of new to it was because of its different function. It was new to him. "N-nae, I don't often play here at playgrounds." he lied, reassuring a smile.

"Jinjja, wow, your childhood must've lacked thrills, eh?"

"Something like that, I guess...?" Jongup giggled as he patted the girl's head. "Gwenchana, I don't really mind. I have lots of fun just being with Junhong and the others."

"Aw, so sweet~"

Jongup and Eun Mi continued laughing. The night sky was shining because of the stars. Soon, Jongup's attention was grabbed by the rustling of the bushes nearby. He heard footsteps getting nearer, making him quickly stand up. "Oppa, waeyo?" Eun Mi asked.

"Eun Mi, stay behind me." Jongup said, which the young girl quickly did. Soon, a man in black hoodie popped out of no where and began attacking Jongup. Thanks to his reflex actions, he was able to dodge and defend himself, even laying attacks on the stranger. The hooded stranger was obviously taller than him, but that didn't hinder him to fight back. He was agile and stronger. He soon was able to make him fall down on his back. 

"Oppa! Be careful!" Eun Mi cried, catching the hooded stranger's attention. With great speed, Jongup found Eun Mi strangled by the stranger.

"Yah, let her go!" Jongup cried as he ran towards them.

"One step closer and she'll be in pain!" the stranger threatened, making Jongup quickly stop. 

Jongup didn't know what to do. Eun Mi was obviously panicking in her mind. She didn't move, nor did Jongup. The stranger had his attention on Jongup in case he made a move. Jongup began to build a plan, he wasn't actually great at planning, but the girl he loves is being strangled by a stranger. He had nothing in mind but to charge, but if he moved, it's the end for Eun Mi. "Let go of Eun Mi." he softly commanded as his eyes seemed to stare inside the other man's soul.

"Heh, and why should I?" the other smirked.

Finally snapping, Jongup, being an alien and a warrior of Mato, used his blinding speed and swiftness to get close to the stranger. Before the other could even react, Jongup had landed a punch on his face and had got Eun Mi. His speed was blinding, and his strength was unnatural. Eun Mi had her eyes closed the whole time because of fear. She was shaking under Jongup's hug. "Eun Mi, it's okay, you're safe." Jongup whispered as the younger girl opened her teary eyes.

"Oppa, what-?"

"It's okay, you're safe." he smiled as he wiped Eun Mi's tears.

The two looked at the seemingly knocked out cold stranger. He managed to move a bit and sit up, making Jongup prepare for another round of clashing. Instead, the stranger let out a soft laugh, confusing him and Eun Mi. "Aren't you a dedicated one?" the stranger chuckled as he stood up. Finally, he removed his hood, revealing his face. A face the two were familiar with.

"Min Ho-oppa?!" Eun Mi cried in shock as she saw her older brother's face. Jongup was quiet as he recognized the face. "W-why...? What did you do that for?!"

"Testing Jongup, what else?" he smiled.

"Testing?! Testing for what?!"

"If he's capable to be your boyfriend."

Upon hearing the taller guy's reason, Eun Mi and Ji Hyun felt themselves turn bright red. "W-wait! What?" Jongup blurted out in confusion.

"Aish... do I really have to explain things?" Min Ho sighed as he walked nearer to the two. "As Eun Mi's older brother, I must see and prove that the guy she likes is worthy to be his boyfriend. Since you proved yourself worthy by saving her from me without hesitation, I can say that you are really dedicated to save her no matter what. I must say I'm very impressed by your skills too, Moon Jongup." Min Ho smiled as he patted Jongup's shoulder.

"Oppa!" Eun Mi cried out. "You didn't have to do that!!!"

"Aish, gwenchana!" Min Ho chuckled as he pinched Eun Mi's cheeks Soon, he walked off back home, leaving the two together. 

"Aigoo, I'm so sorry for Min Ho-oppa's actions..." Eun Mi mumbled as she lowered her head. 

"Ani, it's okay." Jongup smiled as he held Eun Mi's hand. "Kajja?"

"Nae." she nodded as she and Jongup walked off.

"So, about that boyfriend thingy..." Jongup started, catching the younger girl's attention quick. 

"W-what about it?" Eun Mi asked as she blushed bright red. 

"Are you even planning on making me your boyfriend?" the blonde curiously asked.

"Well, why not?" she smiled despite her  face blushing bright red. "I-if you ask me to be your girlfriend, th-then, why not?"

"If I ask?" Jongup mumbled as he eyed at her. "Arraseo, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Mwo?!"

"I asked you, now, does that make us a couple?"

Eun Mi giggled as she blushed brighter. Ruffling the taller guy's head, she spoke up. "Yah, that was too quick now, wasn't it?" she smiled. "But, sure, of course I will~"

"Jinjja?" Jongup smiled as he blushed a bit. "Well then, we are....?"

"An official couple!" she giggled as she s her arms around Jongup's arm. Jongup felt happy too as he walked the street with his "girlfriend".