Unbreakable

Alien Sister

The next day came, and the warm light woke Ji Hyun up. Well, she actually woke up underneath Sungyeol's hug, he has this habit of hugging anyone beside him. Ji Hyun was about to hug back, but she remembered some things. Sungyeol isn't her brother. They aren't related. Ji Hyun quickly yet carefully removed Sungyeol's arms around her and sat up. She slowly got out of her room, seeing that her "parents" were setting the table already.

"Oh, good morning, Ji Hyun." Mrs. Lee greeted with a smile. 

"Woke up early, I see." Mr. Lee laughed. "That's something we don't see everyday."

Ji Hyun felt awkwardness towards them, knowing that they weren't actually her mother and father. She just smiled and greeted back, just like what she usually does. "G-good morning too, umma, appa..." she greeted with a rather soft voice.

"Yah, what's with the soft voice?" Mr. Lee asked, smiling a bit. "That's not the Lee Ji Hyun we know."

"Yeobo, leave her be." Mrs. Lee cried. "Can't you see she just had woke up? Of course she can't greet you as loud as she usually does. Remember that she woke up late these past days!"

"Arraseo, arraseo..."

Ji Hyun simply smiled and nodded before sitting down. Soon, Daeyeol came out of his room too, his black hair a big mess. He wobbled to the dining table before yawning and stretching.

"Good morning..." Daeyeol yawned before wrapping his arms around Ji Hyun and pretending to snooze off again. "Aigoo, I wasn't able to sleep well last night!"

"Daeyeollie-oppa, hajima." Ji Hyun mumbled as she tried removing his arms around her. Her struggling confused both her parents and Daeyeol.

"Waeyo?" Daeyeol asked as he tilted his head, still his arms wrapped around Ji Hyun. This time, he tried tickling her, but it seems that knowing the truth made Ji Hyun see things different.

"Get off!" she cried and finally pushed Daeyeol.

"Ji Hyun! What did you do that for?!" Mrs. Lee cried in shock as the young man fell on his back. Ji Hyun just looked at her and lowered her head, mumbling a "sorry". Daeyeol quickly got up though and just chuckled.

"Mianhe, it seems that your morning isn't good." he smiled as he ruffled her hair. "Sorry."

"Ani... it's I who should be sorry..." Ji Hyun said.

"Aish, don't mind it! I'm not hurt anyway!"

"O-okay..."

Soon, Sungyeol woke up too. The others had finished breakfast, and since it was 10:45 a.m. already, Sungyeol had to wait for lunch instead. He headed to the living room where Daeyeol and Ji Hyun were playing some video games. "Oh, good morning, Sungyeol-hyung." Daeyeol greeted as he showed a sweet smile.

"Yeah, g'morning..." Sungyeol yawned as he sat beside Daeyeol. "Good morning, Ji Hyun-ah." Sungyeol greeted as he smiled at the younger girl.

Ji Hyun quickly looked at him and gave off a faint smile. "G-good morning too, Sungyeollie-oppa...". Seeing how awkward she was gave him the idea on why. It was because she learned the truth. He felt a bit awkward too. Telling Daeyeol nor his parents doesn't seem like a great idea at all, thus, he just decided to keep quiet.

"Say, hyung, didn't you promise me and Ji Hyun that we're going to walk around?" Daeyeol suddenly asked.

"Uh.. yeah." Sungyeol nodded. "Shall we go now?"

"Well... that's something I wanna discuss, hyung. Me and my friends were planning on going somewhere. I'm afraid I can't go along with you."

"Oh, that's too bad."

"You and Ji Hyunnie go together instead, is that okay?"

Sungyeol sent a look at Ji Hyun. Before he could even try and speak, Ji Hyun had spoken first. "It's okay, oppa, me and Sungyeollie-oppa will be okay!" she said, smiling. Sungyeol sent a worried look at her. He knew that she was telling a lie. He just went along with her act and pretended to nod happily.

Later on, Sungyeol and Ji Hyun began to dress up. Sungyeol dressed normally while Ji Hyun dressed up quite like a "diva". She might have once forgotten Sungjong, but her fashion senses managed to remain. She dressed well. Her hair was styled a bit too.

"Kajja?" Sungyeol asked as he offered his hand to Ji Hyun. Offering his hand was something he was used to, and he really didn't expect Ji Hyun to hold it, but to his surprise, she did! What else, she was now smiling brightly! 

"Nae." she smiled as she dragged the astonished Sungyeol. Ji Hyun acted as if everything was normal, and it confused Sungyeol... A LOT. 

"Ji Hyunnie, are you... okay?" he asked as he looked at the younger girl.

"Of course I am, waeyo?" she asked as she looked back at Sungyeol.

"Aren't you feeling awkward now that you know that... I'm not your brother?"

"Aish, I treated every INFINITE-oppa like my brother! And I don't feel awkward anymore..." she answered, smiling.

"That's good to hear then. Where do you want to go first?"

"I want ice cream, NOW."

"Arraseo, arraseo, let's get some ice cream!"

The two quickly ran to buy some ice cream. To their surprise, they bumped into someone familiar... Eun Mi. "Eun Mi-ah!" Sungyeol greeted as he ran towards the young girl.

"Oh, Sungyeol-oppa! Hey there!" she greeted and waved at them. Seeing her best friend along made her smile bigger. "Oh, hi there, Ji Hyun-ah~"

"Hi." she smiled and waved at her. Her smile was a bit small than her usual smiles, making Eun Mi lean a bit.

"Hey, are you okay?" she worriedly asked as she looked at her, then at Sungyeol. "Is she okay?"

Sungyeol shook his head. He whispered a few things to her, making her smile slowly fade. "I see... would you like to talk about it somewhere else?" she asked.

"Nae." Sungyeol nodded. The three headed the cafe Ji Hyun and Eun Mi often go to after school. Upon arriving, they ordered first before Eun Mi and Sungyeol explained things further on.

"So, now that you remember things, are you going to be fine?" Eun Mi worriedly asked as she looked at Ji Hyun.

"I guess I will." Ji Hyun nodded as she looked at the ring around her finger. "Sungjong-oppa made me promise to be strong once he's gone, so, I'll try."

"Be strong, arraseo?" Sungyeol smiled as he held her hand.

"Nae, I will, oppa." she smiled. "It seems that almost everyone forgot about the war... and whatever I do, I can't seem to find Sungjong-oppa, as if he never existed. Care to explain?"

"Nae." Eun Mi nodded. "You see, when the war was done, B.A.P-oppas decided to erase everything related to them, and to Sungjong-oppa. Wherever Sungjong-oppa appeared, from music videos until cameo appearances, were replaced by Sungyeol-oppa. On how they did that, it's unknown. Afterwards, we found ourselves in the hospital, with B.A.P no where to be seen, nor was Sungjong-oppa."

Ji Hyun blinked a few times. "So... they didn't say good bye at least?"

"Aniyo..."

"That must've hurt for you. I mean, I do remember you falling in love with Jongup-oppa."

"Nae, it did hurt, but what must be done must be done."

"Eun Mi..."

"Plus, I'd always remember oppa forever, and promised not to love anyone else but him..."

"I'm sorry for what happened."

"Ani, you did nothing." Eun Mi smiled as she fought back her tears. "Aigoo, let's just not talk about the past, arraseo?"

"Arraseo, but last question." Ji Hyun said as she faced Sungyeol. "Oppa, who else remembers the war, and why did you lie to me about being my brother?"

Sungyeol went quiet for half a minute, then began explaining. "Aside from me and Eun Mi-ah, all the INFINITE members. We are the only ones who remembered the war. And the reason behind me lying about your identity was because I promised B.A.P."

"You... promised?"

"They told us that someone had to replace Sungjong's place as your brother. I volunteered myself, and had to lie because they knew that if I tell you the truth, you'd get hurt. Yongguk-hyung nor the other B.A.P members didn't want you to get hurt again."

Ji Hyun paused upon hearing Yongguk's name. She felt that same pain in her chest. "I see... thanks for explaining things to me." she smiled as she wiped the tears about to fall down her eyes. Eun Mi and Sungyeol just replied with a smile.

"So, after this, wanna visit INFINITE?" Sungyeol offered. Of course, both girls nodded. The three quickly ate and headed to Woolim Entertainment's building. As soon as they arrived at the practice room, they saw that everyone was just waiting for Sungyeol.

"Finally you came!" Sunggyu cried as he crossed his arms.

"Mianhe." Sungyeol nervously chuckled as dashed in. INFINITE noticed Ji Hyun and Eun Mi was along with him, thus, lively greeting them. Eun Mi waved at them, flashing a bright, sweet smile to them while Ji Hyun just beamed at them.

"Yah, Yeollie, what's wrong with her?" Dongwoo whispered. Sungyeol just lowered his head and pretended not to hear Dongwoo. "Yah, stop ignoring me, answer me..."

"Is it true that you never forgot?" Ji Hyun suddenly asked, thus, making everyone turn at her.

"M-mwo?" Sunggyu asked as his eyes met hers.

"Is it true that you never forgot?" she repeated.

"What are you talking about, Ji Hyunnie?" Woohyun asked as he raised a brow at her.

"You never forgot the war, right? About Sungjong-oppa, about B.A.P, about everything."

All eyes were wide open. They were shocked when Ji Hyun uttered the name Sungjong and B.A.P. "Just tell the truth." Sungyeol mumbled as his eyes showed a bit of pain. "She knows already..."

"You told her?!" Sunggyu bursted as his eyes showed anger.

"Enough, oppa... just answer my question..." Ji Hyun cried. "Please... I just want to make sure."

"We do." Hoya nodded. 

"We didn't forget, we remembered." L added.

"That's all I needed to know." she smiled as she sat down. Everyone walked near her, slightly worried for her.

"Yah, how did you know?" Dongwoo asked.

"I saw the pictures... I asked Sungyeol-oppa, and he answered honestly."

"I guess you just can't hold the guilt in anymore, huh?" Woohyun smiled as he ruffled Sungyeol's hair. 

"Will you be okay?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Nae. It's better if I know the truth than living a life of lies." Ji Hyun smiled. Everyone smiled back at her. The next minute, Ji Hyun's head began to hurt like crazy. The pain was familiar, the same pain she feels when communicating telepathically with B.A.P. Her heart began racing as she stood up.

"What's wrong?" Sungyeol asked. Ji Hyun just looked at her as she dashed out of the building.

"JI HYUN!" everyone cried as they ran after her. Ji Hyun ignored Eun Mi and INFINITE's call, she just dashed. She has no idea where she was going and just let her feet carry her. She knew that they were still following. Her head continued to hurt, but she just ignored it and dashed aimlessly. 

"Ji Hyun, slow down!" they cried. Ji Hyun ignored them and sprinted faster. Her enhanced speed helped her as well. After miles of running, Ji Hyun found herself in front of Lotte World. INFINITE and Eun Mi finally caught up on her, panting heavily. "Aigoo, what's the matter?" Sungyeol panted as he walked near Ji Hyun, who showed no signs of exhaustion.

"I felt it." Ji Hyun mumbled, making them more confused. "I felt them."

"Them?"

"Nae." Ji Hyun nodded. She felt a familiar aura near her. She scanned the whole place but saw no one. Everyone was quiet while Ji Hyun continued looking for that familiar presence. All of the sudden, she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"Aish, as reckless as ever. How'd you know that we were here, huh...?"

Hearing that deep voice made Ji Hyun turn around. To her surprise, it was him. That guy that she loved the most, that guy that loved her back as well... it was no other than...

Bang. Yongguk.

Her eyes grew wide, mouth ajar. That same guy with that annoying gummy smile, he was standing in front of her! Tears began rolling down her eyes as she felt her legs grew weak. She felt herself fall, but she tried to remain standing. Words wanted to go out, but failed. Her eyes couldn't believe what she saw...

"Yah, aren't you going to at least great me?" Yongguk smirked as he stood in front of her. The taller guy quickly pulled Ji Hyun nearer to him for a hug. There, Ji Hyun's tears finally rolled down. She finally cried. She hugged Yongguk and began crying. "Aigoo, why are you crying?"

"WHO ON EARTH WON'T CRY AFTER SEEING THAT PERSON THEY LOVE THE MOST APPEAR OUT OF NO WHERE AFTER TWO YEARS?!" Ji Hyun cried as she began hitting Yongguk. "Babo... you big, big, babo..."

"Yah, you don't talk like that to the team leader." Yongguk chuckled as he hugged her tightly. "It's good to see you again, Min Yung..."

"Me too..." she smiled as she hugged Yongguk. "I missed you so much."

"Yah! How about us?!" another familiar voice cried.

Ji Hyun quickly rose her head and looked behind Yongguk. To her surprise, it wasn't just Yongguk who was back, the whole team was! Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo were back! More tears fell from her eyes. "You... you guys are back too!" she cried as she ran towards them. She quickly hugged Zelo and then, the others.

"I guess Min Yung did miss us." Daehyun laughed as he ruffled Ji Hyun's hair. 

"Aigoo, my baby girl's still as pretty as ever!" Himchan smiled as he patted Ji Hyun's head.

"I missed you all..." Ji Hyun sobbed.

"Zelo missed Min Yung very much!" Zelo whined as he hugged her tightly. "Very much..."

"True, he never forgot you for a second!" Youngjae chuckled. Jongup quickly ran to Eun Mi and hugged her tightly. In a split second, the tough Eun Mi fell weak upon feeling Jongup's touch. Tears fell from her eyes too.

"You missed me?" Jongup smiled as he gave the young girl a kiss on the forehead.

"Of course I did, babo..." Eun Mi sobbed. "I kept my promise, I waited for you and didn't love anyone..."

"Jinjja? Good job then~" 

"Gomawo, Jongup-oppa."

With them reunited with one another, Ji Hyun at least felt happiness again. It was confirmed eversince, she did love Yongguk, and Yongguk loved her back. Everyone knew that, and they themselves knew that. It was the same with Jongup and Eun Mi. The lovers, or more like couples, cuddled each other. They were glad to feel each other's touch once again. Tears of joy flowed down from their eyes. 

Finally, Ji Hyun decided to pull away from Yongguk to take a better look of his face. Just then, she noticed that everyone's hair color was no longer blonde. They were dyed with a different color now. Yongguk's hair was dyed with a dark brown color, Zelo's was black with a bit of gray colored strands, Daehyun had dark brown colored hair too, but was darker than Yongguk's. Jongup had brown hair, Himchan had the same hair color as Daehyun and lastly, Youngjae had chocolate brown hair.

"Y-your hair..." Ji Hyun mumbled as she pointed at Yongguk's hair.

"Oh, yeah, we decided to dye it brown and black." Yongguk smiled. "That way, we won't look like freaks here in Earth."

"Mwo, waeyo?" 

"Duh, we're staying here!" Himchan smiled.

"Jinjja?"

"Hyung said that Zelo and them are staying here in Earth with Min Yung~" Zelo giggled. 

"Are you serious?"

"Aish, yes, yes, YES!" Youngjae repeated. "Yes, we are staying here!"

Ji Hyun cried again in joy, shocking them. "Yah, aren't you happy?" Yongguk asked.

"I am happy of course!" Ji Hyun cried. "I am very happy..."

There, Yongguk pulled Ji Hyun for a kiss. Unlike last time, Ji Hyun was prepared. Her heart raced, but she ignored it. The touch of Yongguk's lips against her gave her a warm and soothing feeling. She felt that she was reunited with her real family. True, Sungjong, her most beloved brother, was gone, but B.A.P was here now. They were here for her.

Yongguk pulled away and showed his signature gummy smile. Slowly, he blushed bright red, making Ji Hyun giggle before hugging the taller guy again. Jongup and Eun Mi giggled upon the sweet sight of the two. Eun Mi felt Jongup hold her hand and stare directly at her. "W-what?" Eun Mi asked, a faint smile crossing her face.

"Jealous?" Jongup teased.

"Shut up."

"Aigoo, we can't let them be the only 'sweet' couple now, right?"

"What-?!"

Before Eun Mi could even could even complete her sentence, she felt Jongup's lips touch hers. Yes, she was shocked, but that feeling sort of calmed her down soon. She was happy too, and as he pulled away, she hugged him tightly, crying tears of joy.

As Yongguk and Ji Hyun cuddled, Yongguk whispered to Ji Hyun. "Min Yung..."

"Nae?" she asked, not wanting to raise her head up.

"I... love you."

"Mwo?" 

"Saranghe. Saranghe, Choi Min Yung... Saranghe... Lee Ji Hyun." Yongguk whispered as he smiled.

"I love you too, Bang Yongguk-oppa~" she giggled as she refused to let go.

There, INFINITE approached the two, Sungyeol patting Ji Hyun's head. "In behalf of the whole INFINITE family and Lee Sungjong, please take care of our dear Ji Hyunnie, arraseo?"

"Nae, I will." Yongguk smiled. "I will protect her no matter what."

"We look forward to that." Sunggyu smiled as he patted Yongguk's shoulder. 

The whole B.A.P, along with Ji Hyun and Eun Mi cuddled together. The joy of seeing each other again was great. Yes, they had to go through lots of pain before having their "happily ever after", but it was worth it, wasn't it?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You think this is the last chapter...?

 

THINK AGAIN!!! HAHAA, I've got one last surprise on the next chapter~ Stay tuned!!! 

 

last chapter comes tomorrow~ 

IT"S ALMOST DONE! ALMOST!!!!! -insert tears of joy here-