The Secret's Out, Ji Hyun

Alien Sister

Monday... INFINITE's dorm...

"Aigoo, I really lack some sleep!" Dongwoo whined as he wobbled to get dressed.

"Less complains, more action." Sunggyu scolded as he hit Dongwoo's back. "Palli, the earlier we get there, the earlier we can start."

"And the earlier we can go back to sleep..." Woohyun joked before yawning.

"YAH!" Sunggyu cried. "Quit joking and get dressed, Nam Woohyun!"

"Arraseo, arraseo, aish..." 

While the older guys were dressing up, the youngsters were taking everything easily and even had time to slack off. Sungyeol was busy surfing the internet, Hoya was watching T.V alongside with L, while Sungjong was just slouching on the couch, not knowing what to do. "Aigoo, Sunggyu-hyung's getting stricter and stricter!" Sungjong whined as he flailed his arms. "Aish! Annoying!"

"Yah, calm down." L said as he softly flicked Sungjong's forehead. "You know how strict hyung is when we talk about practice!"

"To be honest, I feel bad for him." Hoya sighed. "Working non-stop for INFINITE..."

"Still!" Sungjong pouted as he leaned on the couch's back. "Aigoo... he doesn't let us sleep anymore!!!"

"That's because we've been having performances every now and then." Hoya explained. "That's something to be expected, right? We are having a comeback with Man In Love, and it's topping the rankings!"

"I don't know if I'd be happy or not." L chuckled. "Happy because we're on top, or not since we barely get rest!"

"Well, it is for the group, Myungsoo..." Hoya grinned.

"Nae, for INFINITE!" L smiled. Meanwhile, Sungjong recognized Sungyeol's quietness. By this moment, he should have joined the conversation and joined them on talking back at Sunggyu! 

"Hyung, you seem so fixed there." Sungjong said as he crawled over to see what Sungyeol was busy doing. "What're you looking at?"

"It's better if I don't tell you." Sungyeol said as he tried blocking the youngest's view. "It's better you don't see."

"Waeyo?" Sungjong whined as he tried moving Sungyeol away. "Yah, hyung~!!!"

The three eldest members saw the commotion of Sungyeol and Sungjong, thus, making Sunggyu get irritated. "Yah! Why aren't you four still dressed?!" Sunggyu angrily yelled at them. "YAH!"

"Calm down, hyung. There's plenty of time..." L yawned as he stretched his arms.

"Plenty?! SERIOUSLY?!"

His eyes turned to Sungyeol and Sungjong, who were still having a commotion with the laptop. "Yah! Lee Sungyeol, Lee Sungjong! Get dressed already, palli!" he angrily shouted.

"Sunggyu-hyung, Sungyeol-hyung won't let me see what he's reading!" Sungjong whined as he did an aegyo at the group's leader and eldest. "Hyung~"

"Aish, if you see it, will you finally dress up?"

"Nae. Yagsog!"

"Fine, yah, Sungyeol, show him."

"But-! Hyung-!" Sungyeol cried.

"No but's, show. It!" Sunggyu cried as he leered at him

"Aish, arraseo! Arraseo!" the poor Sungyeol sighed as he moved his hand away from the screen. Sungjong quickly leaned and began reading the news article Sungyeol was reading. Hoya and L were behind the maknae, thus, they took the chance to read it. Soon, the whole group gathered around and read the article as well. Afterwards, the dormitory was filled with nothing but silence.

"W-what the...?" Woohyun mumbled as his eyes grew larger.

"I-is this true?!" Dongwoo nervously said. Everyone was obviously shocked. Sungyeol had his eyes on Sungjong, who can't believe what the article has as its topic. 

"Jongie..." Sungyeol softly called as Sungjong appears to be dazed. 

"Lee Ji Hyun, younger sister of Lee Sungjong of INFINITE, dating?!"

The article shows the news of Ji Hyun seemingly dating a tall, blonde guy clad in black clothes. The news was reported yesterday night, the same day Sungjong and INFINITE went to Lotte World where Ji Hyun was too. It seemed that it happened before INFINITE got to Lotte World, but when they arrived, all they saw was Ji Hyun... alone. No one was accompanying her. 

"Is this even true?" Hoya asked as he faced Sungyeol.

"How am I supposed to know? I'm no reporter!" Sungyeol exclaimed. "Anyways, Jongie, this isn't true, right?"

"It can't be true!" L nodded as he faced the group's maknae. "Besides, if she was dating, she could have already informed Sungjongie!"

"Correct!" everyone nodded. Sungjong was still quiet. Without making any sounds, he quickly headed to their room and began to dress up. Until the group had arrived at the Woolim Entertainment's building and in the practice room, Sungjong was abnormally quiet, contradicting his loud personality. Everyone knew the reason...

The article...

"This can't be true..." Sungjong thought. "My sister isn't dating... she can't be. Plus, she would've informed me if she was! This isn't true..."

Noticing the youngest member's quietness, Sunggyu finally confronted him. "Yah, Lee Sungjong, it's not wrong to doubt things. If you're unsure of things, why not check?" the eldest said as he patted Sungjong's shoulder. Though he gave no response, Sungjong agreed with what Sunggyu said. He has decided...

He'll prove that the news is wrong, he'll check Ji Hyun himself...

==============================================================================================

Meanwhile, at Ji Hyun and Zelo's place, they were currently having their lunch break. Eun Mi was currently with them too, which was very typical for them. "So, how're you feet?" Ji Hyun asked as she shoved a food into .

"Pretty fine." Eun Mi smiled. "Thanks to Jongup-oppa staying at my side, it quickly healed."

"Oh~ Someone's in love!" Ji Hyun teased.

"Well, yeah, I am." Eun Mi blushed. "But, come on! What can you not like about oppa? He's kind, fun to be with, caring, a gentleman, he's perfect!"

"You two make a good pair." Zelo smiled as he ate his lunch. "But don't worry, someone else here is in love."

"Jinjja, Junhong-ah?!" Eun Mi cried as she looked at Ji Hyun. "Yah, who's yours?!"

"Junhong!" Ji Hyun cried out as she hit Zelo's head while blushing bright red. "Shut your mouth!"

"Aigoo, tell me~!" Eun Mi cried as she tugged Ji Hyun's blouse. "Come on, tell me~"

Seeing that Ji Hyun refused to speak, Zelo spoke for her. "She's in love with Yongguk-hyung." he said, making Ji Hyun hit him once again, this time, on his shoulder.

"Jinjja?! Yongguk-oppa?" Eun Mi cried, almost spitting the piece of food she just shoved into . "Seriously, Ji Hyun?! You like him?!"

"Aish, not so loud!" Ji Hyun softly said as she shushed her best friend by placing her hand over , "Geez, Eun Mi..."

"Calm down, no body seemed to have heard." Eun Mi smiled.

"Aish..." Ji Hyun smirked as she nodded. "Well, I can't really say I like him, but, something like that..."

"I really don't see the reasons Jongup-hyung and Yongguk-hyung like you two." Zelo mumbled as he continued eating. Ji Hyun was aware of what he said, but since she held back, she just ignored it. "So, what are your plans now that you've found out that my hyungs like you?"

"Get closer?" Eun Mi giggled as she straightened herself. "I don't know. Well, he hasn't done anything yet but confess, so we'll take the opportunity to get closer and know each other more."

"Well, Eun Mi's plan sounds good, how about you?" Zelo asked as he beamed at Ji Hyun.

"I don't know, no plans yet." Ji Hyun shrugged. 

"Work that out, okay?" Eun Mi smiled as she held Ji Hyun's hand. Ji Hyun simply nodded and smiled, agreeing with Eun Mi.

==============================================================================================

Finally, school was done. Eun Mi had to stay still because of the Student Council works while Ji Hyun and Zelo decided to go ahead. As the pair walked home, they came across Ji Hyun's favorite ice cream shop. "Zelo-ah, want some ice cream?" Ji Hyun asked as she tugged Zelo's arm.

"Mwo?" Zelo asked as he slightly tilted his head.

"I asked if you want some ice cream. Don't worry, it's my treat~" she giggled as she dragged Zelo before he could even answer her question. 

"One strawberry please!" Ji Hyun ordered before turning around to Zelo. "How about you?"

"Mwo?"

"What flavor of ice cream do you want?"

"O-oh, Zelo want cherry tomato flavor!" Zelo giggled.

"Zelo, there's no cherry tomato flavor." Ji Hyun smiled as she patted the taller guy's head. "See these? These are the only flavors of ice cream available. As you can see, there is no cherry tomato flavor. Aish, you're too addicted with those!"

"Zelo doesn't know, can Min Yung suggest any?"

"For you? Hm, chocolate or vanilla, maybe."

"Then vanilla~" Zelo smiled. 

"Arraseo, and one vanilla too, ahjusshi!" Ji Hyun quickly ordered. It didn't take long when they had their ice creams. Zelo, being very clueless about what ice cream is, quickly took a bite, making his mouth freeze.

"It's cold!" Zelo cried as he covered his mouth. 

"Of course it is, that's why it's ice cream!" Ji Hyun laughed. Seeing that the taller guy had ice cream on his lips, Ji Hyun quickly pulled out her handkerchief and wiped it off. "Aigoo, you're like a baby!"

"Zelo didn't know..." Zelo pouted. "How is Zelo supposed to eat this?!"

"You it, babo." she giggled. Zelo imitated Ji Hyun's action and much to his surprise, the frozen treat was actually sweet! 

"Maa!" Zelo smiled as he on the ice cream. 

"I told you so." the young girl chuckled as she wiped Zelo's mouth with her handkerchief. "Aigoo, kyeopta!"

"Gomawo~" Zelo laughed as the two walked home. Every now and then, Ji Hyun had to wipe Zelo's mouth as ice cream was all over him. It would be very embarassing for him and her too, having a seventeen year old boy walk the streets with ice cream all over his mouth. Despite his childish manners, Ji Hyun can't possibly deny that he was cute.

Finally, the two arrived home, where they were greeted by the whole B.A.P. "Welcome back, Min Yung, Zelo~" Himchan greeted. Yongguk was sitting on the couch but unlike that when Ji Hyun was unaware of his feelings, he cheerfully greeted the two.

"Hey, welcome back." Yongguk smiled as he waved at Ji Hyun. "How's your day."

"Okay." Ji Hyun smiled as she ruffled Yongguk's yellow hair. "Thanks for asking."

"Zelo got a perfect score in Physics!" Zelo boasted as he ran over to Himchan. 

"Jinjja? Aigoo, I'm so proud of my baby boy!" Himchan smiled as he patted Zelo's head.

"Also Min Yung! She also got a perfect score!" Zelo giggled. "It was a surprise test and 70% of the class got low grades. In shorter words, Zelo and Min Yung are the only ones to pass, and get a perfect score!"

"Aw, my babies are so great~" Himchan laughed as he hugged Zelo. 

"Well, it's expected since they're robots." Youngjae said as he looked at Himchan.

"YAH!" Yongguk angrily cried as he hit Youngjae's head. "You shut your mouth if you have no good to say, Yoo Youngjae!"

"Oh, is this the power of love?" Daehyun teased. "It seemed like yesterday, you said the very same things, hyung. Is that a side effect of falling in love with Min Yung?"

"YAH! YOU SHUT UP TOO, JUNG DAEHYUN!" Yongguk blushed.

"Aish, you keep it down, will you?" Ji Hyun chuckled as she came out of her room, dressed in her house clothes. "You're too noisy. That goes for you too, oppa!" she cried as she beamed at Yongguk. 

"Aish..." Yongguk blushed as he scratched his head, making the others laugh, even Ji Hyun herself.

"Yah, I was joking!" Ji Hyun laughed as she s her arms around Yongguk's arm. "Mianhe~"

"Arraseo, arraseo..." Yongguk smiled as he ruffled Ji Hyun's hair. While everyone was having fun laughing and teasing one another, the doorbell began to ring, making Ji Hyun confused.

"Who could that be?" she mumbled as she ran to the door. The doorbell repeatedly rang until she got the door. To her and the others' surprise, the one ringing the doorbell was no other than Lee Sungjong. Right, Lee Sungjong, Ji Hyun's older brother. His eyes were filled with anger and fury upon seeing his sister with six tall, blonde guys.

"I guess the article wasn't wrong after all..." Sungjong angrily mumbled as he charged into the house. His eyes were fixed on Yongguk as he easily noticed him. He was the person with Ji Hyun in the article. Without hesitation, he ran towards the taller guy, landing punches on him.

"Oppa! Hajima!" Ji Hyun cried as she ran over to Sungjong. The other B.A.P members tried to stop the fight between Sungjong and Yongguk. Things were happening so quick. 

"YOU IDIOT! HITTING ON MY SISTER-!!!" Sungjong exclaimed before landing a punch on Yongguk. Yongguk himself was shocked, but due to reflex actions of being a warrior, he fought back, landing punches back at the black haired teen.

"Hyung! Quit it!" Jongup cried as he tried to stop the two clashing with one another.

"Yongguk! Stop-! YAH!" Himchan cried as he held back Yongguk, who was too focused on defending himself.

"Sungjong-oppa! Hajima! Yah, oppa!!!" Ji Hyun repeatedly exclaimed as she held back her brother. Seeing that neither would stop, Ji Hyun wasn't able to hold back her supernatural strength and used it to push Sungjong away. The impact was strong that it made him fall down on his back. He was panting, a hint of bruises on his face. Now, his fury-filled eyes were fixed on his own sister.

"Why didn't you tell me...?" he mumbled, his eyes showing extreme anger and the frustration he felt caused by his sister's betrayal. "Lee Ji Hyun, why didn't you tell me?"

"Oppa, I can explain-" Ji Hyun softly replied as she tried helping her brother back onto his feet.

"EXPLAIN?! How do you explain this?!" Sungjong bursted as he stood up onto his feet again. "How come you never told me that six guys were living with you?! And is it true that you are dating him?!" he cried as he pointed at Yongguk.

"Oppa, please, listen to me!" she cried out as she showed pain upon hearing her brother yell at her.

"Listen?! Listen to more of your lies? Ji Hyun, please! You've lied enough!" Sungjong sighed as he scrowled, his voice still raised up.

"I wasn't telling a lie, oppa! Just let me explain! Please!"

"I want to know the reason, Ji Hyun, not your explanation!"

Ji Hyun paused as her eyes felt teary. She took a glimpse of the astonished B.A.P, who were standing still as they stared at her and Sungjong. They did what Ji Hyun often tell them, don't talk when someone unfamiliar to them is in front of them unless she permits them to. Ji Hyun saw fear and confusion in their eyes, what else, Yongguk had some bruises on his face inflicted by Sungjong's punches. Because of the impact he received from falling down, he could barely stand, thus, is supported by Himchan. Sungjong noticed that Ji Hyun was looking at the guys, thus looked at them, his eyes filled with anger.

"Guys, go inside my room first." Ji Hyun commanded with her soft, trembling voice.

"Aniyo, Ji Hyun!" Sungjong cried as he beamed at her. "No one is going anywhere until we aren't settling this!"

Ji Hyun ignored her brother and looked at B.A.P, her eyes showing worry and fear. "Palli, inside my room." she softly commanded, which they obeyed. Before Sungjong could even utter another word, the six blondes quickly walked inside her room as ordered, shutting the door close, even locking it. When they were gone, Ji Hyun beamed at Sungjong. She knew how furious Sungjong was.

"Now, can you tell me the reason?" Sungjong asked, his voice firm.

"Nae." Ji Hyun nodded as she began explaining things. She told who they were, her trust on her brother. She told Sungjong their real identity, about being aliens called Matokis from the planet Mato, on how they found her, on who she was exactly. She told him about her abilities, on why they were with her. The secret that she used to keep away from Sungjong was now being revealed. Though it sounded silly, she knew that Sungjong was listening. She knew that Sunjong may or may not believe. "Now, do you understand, oppa?" she asked, her voice showing inferiority to Sungjong.

"Are you messing with me, Ji Hyun?" Sungjong asked, his voice still raised. He was still obviously mad, or maybe more after hearing Ji Hyun's explanation. "Are you trying to tell me that those guys are aliens?! And you kept aliens with you?!"

"Nae, oppa..." Ji Hyun slightly nodded.

"Stop making stories up, Ji Hyun! First, aliens sounds ridiculous! Second, you're my sister and as far as I remember, I told you not to trust strangers. Third, why in the world are they staying here with you? What is their reason?!"

Ji Hyun kept quiet for a while. Finally, she spoke again. "Oppa... they told them that I am one of them. That I myself is a Matoki-"

"And you believed them?!" Sungjong exclaimed. "You easily believed them and gave your trust? Heh, I never expected you to be this stupid, Ji Hyun. A top ranking student like you, acting like an idiot!"

The painful words that escaped Sungjong's lips felt like swords piercing into her body. It hurts her... Never was it in her life that Sungjong acted like this towards her. She never knew that Sungjong was like this. She never had expected this. Being called an idiot by her very own beloved brother. Her eyes began to flood with tears and soon, tears were rolling down her cheek. She slowly ducked her head, her bangs covering her tear-filled face. She didn't want Sungjong to see her like this. She knew things would get worse.

But she was wrong...

Upon seeing Ji Hyun lower her head, Sungjong managed to calm down a bit. He realized how painful the words he spoke were. He hurt his beloved younger sister. "J-Ji Hyun... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." he softly said as his anger vanished like magic. "I'm sorry, my anger took over me..."

"It's okay, oppa." Ji Hyun sobbed. "You're right, I was an idiot. Trusting strangers easily and believing those fairy tales they told me."

"Ji Hyun..."

"But oppa, please, listen to me." she sobbed as she remained standing firm, her legs shaking and growing weak, but still, managed to stand firm. "Those strangers I permitted to stay with me turned out to be the best of friends I can ever meet. Zelo, that tallest blonde guy? He's my classmate, and the only guy that treated me as a friend and sister alone. Youngjae-oppa and Daehyun-oppa, they always stay by my side, helping me in various stuff. Jongup-oppa? He is Eun Mi's lover and are one step to being couples. He often accompanies me outside when buying stuff. Himchan-oppa? He treats me like his own child, and though ironically, I treat him as a father and mother. Finally, Yongguk-oppa, that guy you're accusing that I am dating? He's in love with me, true, and I am in love with him as well, but we aren't dating. He's willing to protect me, no matter what it takes. He's willing to fall on the wet ground just to find me and bring me home safely no matter the reason. He's that tough guy outside who's actually sweet and caring in the inside. Those strangers you are saying have been staying with me for one and a half month! Believe it or not, they never took opportunity of me! They treated me well and respected me! They respected my privacy, and gave me space! They stood as my family, the same as the family we lost. They never left me, and stood beside me! They loved me and cared me, and treated me as their sister. They made me feel comfortable and okay even though you, my only family, were away. They comforted me at times of sadness... and told me that they'll always be there for me. For strangers, they never promised anything that I just said, but showed it to me. Isn't that enough, oppa? Isn't that enough proof that they are worthy for staying with me?!" 

After her speech, Ji Hyun finally fell onto her knees, tears flowing non-stop. The scene was similar to that when their mother and father had died, but this time, she was crying because of him. Sungjong felt guilt. First, he shouted at her, then accused her "family" to be bad. Without further a do, he knelt in front of her, his hands placed over her shoulders. "Ji Hyun, listen to oppa..." Sungjong softly said, his voice finally down and calm. "I'm so sorry for the things I accused you and them, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to. I was wrong, it was just that anger quickly took over me. I forgot the fact that you are this girl that trusts the right strangers. Strangers that end up to be those close to you." 

Pulling her for a hug, Sungjong's tears began to flow down his own cheeks as he heard Ji Hyun's weeps. "Oppa's really sorry, Ji Hyun. Remember that time when you met Eun Mi? You were complete strangers and she was really cold to you at first. I thought that she was a bad person, but I was wrong. Now, you two are unseperable and are the best of friends. I should have learned from back then. Can you ever forgive me?"

Ji Hyun gave no response, instead, pulled Sungjong away from her. Instead of sadness and pain, she showed a bright smile despite her tears covering her face. "You know, sometimes your protectiveness is over, oppa." She smiled as she held Sungjong's hands. "Of course, I can forgive you, oppa. We made a promise, right? Do you remember?"

Sungjong nodded, he knew exactly what his sister meant. It took place during their parents' funeral. The twins promised to stay together and be able to forgive one another no matter how big their mistake was. Having one another as their only family left, they had to stay together until the end. Nothing must be able to part them, aside from death. They are twins. "Nae, I haven't forgotten, Ji Hyun." Sungjong smiled as his younger sister pulled him for a hug. As they hugged, tears fell from their eyes.

"I promise, oppa won't repeat the very same mistake." Sungjong whispered as he began to cry.

"I'll expect that." Ji Hyun softly said as she cried as well.

Meanwhile, B.A.P saw the twin's resolution. They felt joy and were touched by their actions. After shouting and yelling, the two had finally calmed down and were had forgiven one another. "Humans are such an interesting race." Zelo softly said as he observed the twins.

"Nae, they are, aren't they?" Yongguk smiled as he touched the bruises inflicted on him.

"Will you be okay, hyung?" Jongup asked.

"Psh, this is nothing!" he softly ckuckled. "For Mato's greatest warrior, this are mere scratches! Not even scratches, I guess..."

Everyone smiled and continued to observe the twins.

==============================================================================================

Finally, as hours passed, Ji Hyun decided to introduce Sungjong to the whole B.A.P. "Guys, he's my older brother, Lee Su-" Ji Hyun introduced but was quickly cut off by Zelo.

"Zelo and the hyungs know him, Min Yung." Zelo said. "Zelo gathered enough information about him to confirm his identity. Would you like Zelo to state it out?"

"A-aniyo, it's okay." Ji Hyun smiled. "I think it's better if you guys introduce yourselves to oppa."

Everyone nodded as they started with the eldest, Yongguk. "I'm Bang Yongguk, B.A.P's leader and the eldest."

"Kim Himchan, the general."

"Yoo Youngjae, the brain."

"Jung Daehyun."

"Moon Jongup."

"Choi Junhong, a.k.a, Zelo."

Sungjong confirmed that they weren't humans, but aliens. The way they talked and introduced themselves were very different. Sungjong sent a look of confusion at Ji Hyun, which she just replied with a smile. "So, now that you've gotten to know each other, I expect you not to call them as strangers anymore, oppa." she smiled. "As for you six, don't call my brother as earthling, human, or what so ever, arraseo?"

Everyone, including Sungjong nodded. The way the blondes obeyed Ji Hyun was extremely surprising. Noticing what time it was, Sungjong tapped Ji Hyun's shoulder, making the young girl look at her. "Ji Hyunnie, I need to go back to the dorm, okay? INFINITE still has some schedules tomorrow." he said.

"Aw, I was looking forward on hanging around with you more." Ji Hyun pouted. "But, okay, do come by anytime again, okay?"

"Sure." he nodded. Before heading out, he turned around to B.A.P, his eyes showing seriousness. "Yah, Bang Yongguk!" he called out, not using any honorifics despite him being older than Sungjong by earth age. Yongguk quickly looked at him. "I expect you to take care of my sister since you two are lovers, arraseo? If I find out that you cheated or hurt her, I can't assure your safety! That goes for you other blondes!"

Everyone quickly nodded, quite shocked. Afterwards, he hugged Ji Hyun and set off. As soon as he was gone and as Ji Hyun closed the door, everyone reverted back to their original selves, falling down on the couch, "I have a feeling that your brother and us won't be getting along." Yongguk cried. "Did you see how he glared at me?!"

"I'll have to agree with you." Himchan nodded as he let out a deep sigh.

"Oh, c'mon, oppa! Sungjong-oppa's just like that!" Ji Hyun cried as she tried to convince them. "He's always like that when he meets guys I am close with! Trust me, you'd get along~"

"Aish, seems hard to believe." Jongup mumbled. 

Ji Hyun just giggled as she sat beside Yongguk, seemingly worried by the bruises her brother gave him. She tried touching them, but it only made Yongguk flinch. "Yah... what are you doing?" he asked.

"Wait here." she said as she headed to the kitchen. As she returned, she had a towel with ice cubes in it. Upon sitting beside Yongguk, she carefully placed it on his cheek, where the bruise was. 

"Appayo!" Yongguk cried as he felt a slight pain.

"Endure it." Ji Hyun commanded as she reassured her smile. 

Now, there were no more secrets kept. The feelings that two B.A.P members felt were revealed, and her long secret she was hiding from Sungjong was revealed as well. Their conscience were no longer bothering them.

It was better for them to be told. There would be a time that those secrets would be revealed, anyway. She even forgot that promise that she made with Sungjong. No secrets. From then on, she nor the guys won't ever think of keeping a secret ever again...