Confessions

Alien Sister

"Where's Jongup-oppa?" Eun Mi worriedly asked as she noticed his absence. Everyone quickly looked around and she was right, Jongup was missing...

"Where'd he go?" Ji Hyun asked, beginning to worry. Since Jongup was one of the guys who still wasn't familiar of the place, she knew that there were possibilities that he'd get lost. "I-I need to find him!"

"Don't! The rain seems to be getting stronger!" Taemin cried as he grabbed Ji Hyun's arm. "As soon as the rain stops, we'll search for Jongup-hyung."

"But I need to find him now!" she insisted, trying to break free from Taemin's grip. The whole B.A.P was getting worried as well, with the same reason. Where in the world will Jongup run off to?!

"You girls stay here with Junhong, we'll look for Jongup." Yongguk said as he prepared to dash through the rain. Just before that, Eun Mi grabbed him by his arm, making him take a step back and fall. 

"No, you guys stay here, I'll search for him." Eun Mi said as she put her hood on and dashed into the rain.

"Eun Mi!" Zelo and the others cried as the young girl dashed in the rain. The guys were about to follow her, but were quickly stopped by Ji Hyun herself.

"Waeyo?!" Daehyun cried as he felt Ji Hyun grab him by the arm.

"She'll be okay..." Ji Hyun softly said, enough for B.A.P to hear.

"Mwo?"

"She'll be okay. Eun Mi's a strong girl." she said with a faint smile. "Let her be, she can do it."

"But-" 

"Trust me, she can do it..."

The guys wasn't able to do anything but stay and obey Ji Hyun's command. The rain got stronger, just as what Taemin predicted. Everyone was getting worried for Jongup and Eun Mi, but they couldn't do anything but trust them both...

==============================================================================================

"JONGUP-OPPA!!!" Eun Mi cried out at the top of her lungs. "OPPA! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

There was no response. All she could hear were footsteps and the rain. The rain was so strong and she was already soaking wet for just a few minutes! There were no signs of the blonde guy. "JONGUP-OPPA! Where are you?! OPPA!!!"

Still, no response... "Aish, where is that guy?!" she mumbled as she continued running aimlessly. She had no idea where he could be, and running here and there was no help neither. Her energy was slowly being drained, her breathing was heavy and her legs were weakening...

She decided to stop for a while under the rain, thinking where the blonde guy can be. She decided later on to return to the places they had been. Back at the restaurant, back at the SM Town Entertainment building, everywhere, but still... none. "Oppa, where are you?" she mumbled, panting heavily. Ignoring her tiredness, she continued searching here and there.

Finally, she found herself near a dark alley. It seemed to be quite dangerous, but what else can she do? With all her courage, she walked there, in hopes of finding the blonde guy. Not as what she expected, the alley was long and small, but aside from this. Feeling uneasy made her want to turn back, but with her courage gathered, she continued on.

A shadow was seen in front of her. Her heart was racing, nervous and ready to run anytime in case there was someone in there. "O-oppa?" she nervously called out. To her luck, she found him. Jongup was soaking wet, his knees brought closer to his chest and his head, buried under his arms. He didn't move an inch, making Eun Mi feel worried and relieved at the same time.

"Jongup-oppa! There you are!" she happily called out as she walked nearer to him. He still didn't move, making Eun Mi softly pat his shoulder. "Come on, everyone's worried for you! Come on, let's go-"

"Why are you here?" Jongup softly asked, not raising his head. His words made Eun Mi pause a bit and retreat her hand.

"M-mwo?"

"Why are you here? Why did you look for me? Shouldn't you be with the others?"

"Yah, I was worried for you too! You were suddenly gone!"

"So what? Like you care..."

"I do care for you! We're friends, aren't we?"

"You ran off just to find me? Silly, why not stay with that Key guy you like? Don't you find it more fun to be with him?"

Eun Mi felt something in her build up. Anger. Pure anger. She quickly pulled Jongup's jacket up, making him force to look at her. Jongup was shocked, very shocked by Eun Mi's actions. "Yah, now you listen here! Just because I'm with Key-oppa doesn't mean I don't worry for others, like you! The moment you were gone, I was quickly worried and panicked!"

"Why? Why did you panic and worry for me?" Jongup softly asked, his eyes avoiding Eun Mi.

"I'm your friend, and friends care for one another!" Eun Mi exclaimed as she let go of Jongup, making him fall on his back. "You're... my friend, oppa, you are."

"Friend?" Jongup asked, raising his head at her.

"Nae, friend... I care for you." Eun Mi mumbled, her head lowered. "I was worried when you got quiet after Ji Hyun said that I like Key-oppa, then, when you were gone. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW WORRIED I WAS?!"

"YAH! Why are you being like this?!" Jongup exclaimed.

"I should be the one asking that to you, Moon Jongup! Why are you being like this?! Why did you run off?!"

Jongup was quiet, he lowered his head. There was only one reason, and he can't deny that fact. He was jealous... "Y-you were having a great time with that Key guy. More fun than that when we're together... You ignored me, you didn't talk to me, and just entertained Key and those... those SHINee guys..."

"It's because he's my idol!" Eun Mi exclaimed. "As an idol of mine, that'd be the typical reason on why I act like that! I'm no one like Ji Hyun that gets to be with celebrities often, I'm just a normal girl!"

"And you like that idol!"

"I like him as an idol alone!" Eun Mi cried, close to tears. "What's wrong with that?! You aren't making any sense, Jongup-oppa!"

Jongup was quiet for some time. Finally, with all his strength, he said his true feelings. "Okay! I admit, I was... I was jealous, arraseo?! I was jealous of Key!" he cried.

"Why would you be jealous of Key-oppa?!" Eun Mi asked, confused.

"B-becuase I..." Jongup faltered. "I... I-"

"You...?"

"I... I LIKE YOU!" Jongup cried out. "I like you, Park Eun Mi! I was jealous because you were with Key! I got jealous because now I know, the guy who owns your heart is him..."

Eun Mi was silent. She never knew that Jongup had been in love with her! She had no idea at all! Finally, she bursted into tears, shocking Jongup. "Babo..." she sobbed as she fell to her knees. 

"Mwo? Waeyo?" Jongup cried in surprise upon seeing her cry.

"When I said I like Key-oppa, it doesn't necessarily mean that I love him." she sobbed. "Love and like are different. I like oppa as an idol, but that guy I love is not him."

Jongup felt relief in him. "Mwo? Then... who is that guy that you love?" he asked nervously. He knelt down at Eun Mi and looked straight at her. "Yah, Eun Mi...!"

"YOU!" she cried out as tears flowed down her eyes non-stop. "I LIKE YOU, OKAY?! I liked you eversince we saw and met each other! It was love at first sight! Happy now?!"

Jongup was greatly dumbfounded. The girl he likes... likes him back?! He had no idea on what to say, he was too shocked. Seeing the girl that he likes crying in front of him made him feel guilty. "Y-you like me back?" Jongup asked.

"NAE! YOU HEARD ME RIGHT?!" Eun Mi cried as she covered her face with her hands. "I like you, Moon Jongup-oppa... I like you..." Jongup felt happiness in him and relief. He felt bad at the same time, making Eun Mi cry. 

"I'm sorry..." Jongup softly said as he wiped Eun Mi's tears. With the rain, it was hard to tell if there were still tears on her face and if she was still crying. "I'm sorry for making you cry..."

"You're the first one to make me cry like this." she softly said. "You better pay!"

"I will. Promise." Jongup smiled as he pulled Eun Mi closer to him for a hug. "Promise..."

"You know, to be honest, I was also once jealous because I thought that you like Ji Hyun." she giggled. "Turns out that I was wrong..."

"Ji Hyun? Heh, never liked that girl more than as a sister!" Jongup snickered.

"But, you better promise, okay, oppa? You would be loyal to be?"

"Nae, yagsog..."

With that, the two cuddled under the rain, not minding if they were soaking wet already. Their feelings kept them warm under the cold rain. Love... Something Jongup thought would hurt him in the end. He now felt relieved and happy, that the girl he fell in love first loved him back. Like and love were different things. Eun Mi likes Key, but she loves him. 

"Let's take shelter for now, sounds good?" Jongup smiled as he stood up and offered a hand to Eun Mi. "You'll get a cold if you stay under this rain any longer."

"Look who's talking." Eun Mi giggled. "Like you wouldn't..."

"I won't. I'm strong."

"Jinjja?" she laughed as she tried to stand, but quickly fell. "Aigoo... appayo..."

"You okay?" Jongup worriedly asked as he knelt down to her.

"My feet ache. Probably because of the running..." Eun Mi softly said.

Jongup quickly acted and faced his back at her. "Get on my back, I'll carry you." he said.

"Mwo?! Jinjja?!" Eun Mi cried in shock.

"Yeah, I'll carry you."

"I might be too heavy..."

"Psh, I bet not! Come one, palli."

Eun Mi nodded and quickly got on Jongup's back. The blonde guy quickly stood up, smiling. "See, you're light!" Jongup smiled.

"You work out, don't you?" Eun Mi giggled.

"Hm, maybe..?" Jongup chuckled as he began running. "Palli, let's get out of this rain!"

"Sure~!"

=========================================================================================

Finally, the rain stopped, allowing the group follow Eun Mi, wherever she was. "Wait, wait!" Ji Hyun repeatedly cried as her phone began to ring. Everyone heard her cry, and quickly stopped. 

"Waeyo?" Minho asked as he turned around to Ji Hyun.

"I received a text from Eun Mi." Ji Hyun said. "She said that she found Jongup-oppa already." 

"Jinjja?" Taemin asked.

"Nae, she also said that she was taken by Jongup back at her home. Her feet aches terribly from all the running. Jongup would be staying there to keep her company too."

"Well, if that's so..." Onew said as he went back to her. "Are her feet okay?"

"If it ached because of running, they will." she smiled. "So, where to now?"

"Hm, Lotte World?" Taemin smiled.

"Sounds good! Let's go~" Ji Hyun giggled in agreement. The group quickly followed and went to their destination.

It took them a while before they got to their destination. Key had already informed Woohyun to meet them at the Lotte World, which Woohyun replied with an "okay". Everyone decided to stick with each other, not wanting anyone else to be separated nor to be gone from their sights. What trouble could that very same incident bring? Ji Hyun, still noticing Yongguk's paleness, decided to continue ignoring him and pretend to be having fun with SHINee.

"Look, roller coaster~" Taemin cried as he pointed to the roller coaster. "Hyung, can we ride there?"

"Sure, why not?" Onew nodded. "But leave Key out, arraseo? You know how scared he is on heights."

"Arraseo, hyung. Ji Hyun-ssi, want to come?" Taemin asked as he offered his hand to Ji Hyun. The young girl, meanwhile, felt her heart racing. She quickly agreed and took Taemin's hand.

"Nae! I'd love to!" she giggled before turning around to the B.A.P "How about you guys?" she asked.

"We'll stay here." Zelo said, his face emotionless. "You go and have fun..."

Ji Hyun felt her heart sink with Zelo's cold response. Usually, whether "Zelo" mode or "Junhong" mode, he'll agree to whatever she'll ask. This time, he refused. That time, she knew that something was really wrong with them. None of them had been talking to her nor to one another, and none had smiled or even giggled a bit! Not wanting to force the guys, Ji Hyun went with SHINee, half heartedly. It felt very different without them around her, thus, she wasn't able to enjoy the rides much. She did, but only half of them...

"Aigoo, that was fun now, wasn't it?" Jonghyun said as he nudged Key.

"Fun?! I nearly died! It wasn't fun for me!!!" Key whined as he tried to regain his strength in his feet. "Aigoo, my legs feel like they've become jelly!"

"I feel bad for Key-goon..." Onew sighed as he patted the younger's back.

"Ji Hyun-ssi, did you have fun?" Taemin asked as he nudged her a bit.

"N-nae. I did..." Ji Hyun nodded, showing a faint smile on her face. 

"You look pale, everything okay?" Minho worriedly asked.

"I think I'll just buy some ice cream." Ji Hyun softly said. "E-excuse me..." Before any of the guys tried to stop her, the young girl had already dashed away, out of their sight. Since they trust her, they went back to the place where B.A.P was waiting for them. Seeing that Ji Hyun was missing, the blondes began to ask questions.

"Where's Ji Hyun?" Himchan quickly asked upon noticing the young girl's absence.

"She went to buy some ice cream." Taemin answered.

"Wait, you let her out of you sight?!" Yongguk angrily cried.

"She was just going to buy ice cream, so, nae." Key nodded.

"Yah, how if she runs off like Jongup?" Youngjae angrily asked. "Aish! You should have at least made one of you accompany her!"

"Aish, this is trouble!" Daehyun scrowled as he hit his forehead slightly.

"Let's go, let's look for Ji Hyun!" Yongguk commanded. Everyone nodded and sent glares at SHINee, making them quite scared and confused before running off to find the young lass.

The five went to all the ice cream selling corners in Lotte World but no signs of Ji Hyun. As what they had feared, Ji Hyun was lost! "Aish, I knew it! She ran off!" Yongguk hissed.

"Calm down, Yongguk!" Himchan cried as he looked at Yongguk. "We'll find her. She couldn't have probably left this place yet!"

"Hyung's right." Daehyun nodded. "Her brother's coming, right? She won't leave this place until she hasn't seen her brother!"

"Zelo-ah, can you locate Min Yung?" Youngjae asked as he patted Zelo's shoulder.

"Nae." Zelo nodded. "Choi Min Yung located. Confirmed, she's still in this area, she hasn't gone out."

"She's somewhere around here then?" Himchan worriedly asked.

"Nae, hyung." Zelo nodded. 

"Okay, here's the plan. We're splitting up to find Min Yung and meet each other exactly here, arraseo?" Yongguk instructed.

"Yes sir!" everyone nodded as they saluted.

"Good, let's go, team!" he said as the five of them ran into different directions.

First Jongup, then Min Yung?! Aish, what's going on here?! It's understandable for Jongup, he got jealous with Eun Mi and that Key, but what's with Min Yung? In the first place, I should be the one to run off, not her! Aish, that girl-! Yongguk thought as he began running, in search of the young girl. He felt mixed emotions, anger, annoyance, confusion but most importantly...

His love and worry...