Her Letter

Alien Sister

Years had passed, Ji Hyun is now a fully grown woman, and so is Eun Mi. Sadly, INFINITE had disbanded due to their new families. Yes, every member is now happily married and has or is about to have children. Still, the history INFINITE made would never be forgotten by the whole world. 

Everyone has their happy endings. B.A.P had fully adapted to Earth and are living a normal happy life. Sadly, Yongguk and Jongup had to be separated from the other members due to their new family with their beloved persons. Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae and Zelo are now had bought their own house and are living there. All of them have jobs and are working well. 

Yongguk lives together with Ji Hyun and Jongup with Eun Mi. Yes, everyone has their own happy life now. Ji Hyun and Eun Mi are still the best of friends and back in their salad days, Ji Hyun and Eun Mi graduated college with high honors. They were the best students... As usual, they had lots of admirers, but their hearts were already owned by one person. 

"I see that my dear angel had waken up early." Yongguk smiled as he wrapped his arms around Ji Hyun, who was busy preparing breakfast. Ji Hyun didn't noticed him behind her so she was greatly shocked.

"Aish, yeobo, you surprised me!" Ji Hyun giggled as she smiled back at Yongguk. "I told you not to do that, didn't I?"

"You're just so cute when shocked!" Yongguk said, showing his gummy smile at her.

"Aish, whatever."

Yongguk quickly got the plates and set the table. As soon as the food was ready, Yongguk and Ji Hyun began to eat. "Oh, I almost forgot, Himchan texted me yesterday night." Yongguk said.

"Jinjja? What'd he say?" Ji Hyun asked.

"Well, he was inviting us at their place, if it's okay. He also said that he invited Jongup and Eun Mi."

"Jinjja? Well, why not? Let's visit them!"

"Arraseo." Yongguk smiled. "After breakfast, let's get ready, sounds good?"

"Nae~"

And that was it. Right after eating, Yongguk quickly did the dishes and Ji Hyun was told to get ready. It didn't took a lot of time when she was done, and Yongguk had finished dressing up too. Hand by hand, the two walked out of their house and headed to Himchan and the others' residence. In fact, it wasn't that far. The two got there quickly.

As soon as Yongguk rang the doorbell, a familiar face greeted them. It was their forever giant maknae, Zelo. He showed a bright smile as he greeted them. "Good morning~" he greeted. "Come in."

"Aigoo, our Zelo's still as cute as ever!" Ji Hyun giggled as she pinched his cheeks.

"Ji Hyun is cute too!" Zelo giggled as he pinched her cheeks as well. Eversince B.A.P lived in Earth, they stopped calling her Min Yung, but instead, addressed her as Ji Hyun. Inside, the two saw Youngjae and Daehyun helping Himchan with the chores.

"Well, I can see that you are living well." Yongguk smiled as he walked towards Himchan.

"Ah, you're here already?" Himchan smiled. "Well, yes, though these kids can be a handful."

"Yah, hyung, we're no kids anymore!" Youngjae corrected.

"Whatever, you're still kids based on your actions! In fact, it seems like Zelo's the only one growing!" Himchan chuckled.

"That's too cruel, hyung!" Daehyun cried.

"Aish, you two, the same as ever." Yongguk sighed as he ruffled the two's hair. "Ignore Himchan, arraseo? Of course you're no kids!"

"See?! Yongguk-hyung understands!" Youngjae and Daehyun exclaimed.

"He's just soft on you..." Himchan smiled.

"MWO?!"

"Aigoo, you guys, hajima." Ji Hyun giggled as she greeted the guys. "You surely don't act like grown men..."

"Not you too Ji Hyun!" Daehyun cried.

"Come on, hyung, we all know that whatever Ji Hyun tells is true~" Zelo giggled as he stuck his tongue out a bit.

"Yah, Himchan-hyung, is this what you call acting by age?!" Youngjae exclaimed as he pointed at Zelo's childish gestures.

"Aish, be quiet!" Himchan scolded.

While they were busy yelling at each other, Jongup and Eun Mi arrived. "Aish, what's going on here?!" Jongup exclaimed. Eun Mi was not a bit shocked upon seeing them shouting and playfully hitting each other, in fact, she found it cute.

"Ji Hyun-ah~" Eun Mi called out as she hugged Ji Hyun. "Woah, as pretty as ever!"

"Eun Mi-ah!" Ji Hyun smiled as she hugged her back. "Aigoo, you are pretty as ever too!"

The whole, being reunited again, happily chatted with each other. Himchan served some snacks and drinks too. Hours passed and the couples had to return home, since it was getting quite dark already.

"Be careful on your way home, arraseo?" Himchan reminded as he beamed at the boys. "You two better protect the girls!"

"Nae." Jongup and Yongguk nodded. There, they parted and headed home.

==============================================================================================

That night, Yongguk decided to watch some movies for a while. Ji Hyun, on the other side, was was busy writing something in the dining table. These past years, she often does this. To whom? It was for Sungjong.

Yes, Sungjong...

"To my beloved brother Sungjong,

                 Sorry I wasn't able to write letters to you anymore, we've been really busy these past months. I'm really sorry. Anyway, I'm fine if you're wondering. I'm doing good, and with Yonggukie here, he supports our life. He got promoted in his company last week. Great isn't it? He and the others are adapting well here in Earth. I, myself, is amazed... They really are something, don't you agree?
                 For me, there isn't anything new... nothing much is happening for me. We're doing well. See, I can stand on my own... I told you so... I guess being married to someone named Bang Yongguk was the best decision I had ever made. I can still remember that day when we made our vows, I was really happy that day. Hearing the wedding bells, me dressed in the prettiest wedding gown, Yongguk dressed in a white tuxedo, B.A.P, INFINITE and all my friends there to watch us be one... that was the happiest day! Too bad you weren't there... I was really looking forward that when I get married, you will be the one to walk me, but don't worry, Sungyeol-oppa did it instead in behalf of you. At least, I felt that you were there to watch my marriage.
                 Oppa, remember that day that you gave me a ring? Believe it or not, I'm still wearing it. It's tight, yes, but I can't bear to remove it. It's funny on how I wear two rings, one is my marriage ring, and the other is our ring. I guess I would have to thank you for this ring, it really brings back the memories. Those times that we laughed together, teased each other playfully, the times that you were there for me to share my secrets and worries... and share my pain to. I admit, I missed those moments. I miss you very much. I miss your face, you annoying screams, you smile, your laugh, your voice, everything... I miss your touch, the way you hold my hand and the way you hug me, the way you give me kisses on the forehead.... I miss them. Aigoo, I'm tearing up, aigoo...
                  Oppa, that day that you left me, it was the most painful day in my life. If only you saw how hard I cried the way you took your last breath. I can still remember clearly on how we both sang Nothing's Over before you died. It was painful, it hurts. Oh, and INFINITE-oppas were there too, they cried hard too, especially Sunggyu-oppa. He was the saddest. He said that he was very sorry for bullying you and acting like a jerk on you, and he hopes that you forgive him. I know you will, I know you well... When I forgot things, Sungyeol-oppa took me under his wing. He stood in your place and acted as my brother, along with Daeyeol-oppa. For two years, I felt the warmth of having parents again, and it was great. 
                    Oppa, now that you're reunited with umma, appa and maybe with Sunkyu-ssi, I hope that you're doing well. I hope that you're happy... because I am happy here. I want that when I am happy, you are too. Don't worry about me, I'm doing well! Is it great up there? Do you watch over me? I do hope you are... I hope you can see how happy I am down here. 
                     You know, for some reason, something changed in me and Zelo. Believe it or not, we're no longer robots! Really, we're real humans now! Amazing, isn't it? How it happened, no one knows. One morning, I lost all my abilities and enhanced skills, and when I get wounded, it heals the same way others do. But, it's great now, I can finally live normally. 
                    Oppa, I really wish that you are here, still alive. Now, I feel the same feeling you felt when Sunkyu-ssi died. I want to reverse time, but of course, what's past is past, and we can't bring it back. All we can do is move on to the future. Thank you for sacrificing your life for me, oppa, I really appreciate it. If I was the one shot back then, I guess I won't be able to marry Yonggukie, nor see my best friend get married to Jonguppie-oppa. I can't see her crying and laughing at the same time... Thank you very much. You don't know how thankful I am.  I know you did that because you cared about me so much.
                      It's sad that INFINITE had to disband. Well, I guess everyone is now busy with their family. Some of them even have kids, and they really are as cute and handsome as their appas. Sunggyu-oppa's sons look like hamsters like him! Haha, I'm just joking! Woohyun-oppa's children are cute too. He had two baby girls and one son. Dongwoo-oppa had a daughter and two sons, and I bet they'll be proud of their Kenyan appa once they see how well he rapped and performed! Howon-oppa just had their second child two months ago, and it was a handsome baby boy! Sungyeol-oppa had their second child a month ago, and it's an angelic faced baby girl! If you could see her now, she really is like an angel! Meanwhile, Myungsoo-oppa sent us news that their first child is a handsome baby boy! Aigoo, I can't wait to see him! 
                       Everyone misses you, oppa. I hope that you are seeing things up there, and please guide us alway, okay? I love you, oppa, very much! Even if you're gone, we promised that we'll be twins forever, right? Maybe not by blood, but by heart we are. It doesn't matter if we aren't related, as long as we love each other and treat each other as true twins~"

"Ji Hyun, are you hungry? Shall I cook dinner?" Yongguk cried as he walked near to her.

"Not really, just a bit." Ji Hyun smiled as Yongguk hugged her and placed a kiss on her forehead. He saw that Ji Hyun was writing a letter, making him show a smile.

"Writing letters again?"

"Nae."

"You really miss Sungjong very much, huh?"

"Nae. I never really moved on, I miss him every second."

Yongguk smiled as he hugged her tightly. "I know he's watching us above there, and I bet he's happy to see his younger sister living a great life!"

"I think so too." Ji Hyun giggled as she hugged Yongguk back. "Look, let me just finish this, arraseo? Then, we can eat."

"Sure, but don't forget to tell him about the great news, okay?"

"Okay."

"            You must've heard about the great news Yonggukie here told. Before I tell that to you, I want to share something great about Jonguppie-oppa and Eun Mi. Last week, they sent me the news that Eun Mi is pregnant! Yes, pregnant. They say that their first child will be a boy! I was actually expecting a girl, but, oh well. Jonguppie-oppa and Eun Mi already has a name for their baby boy-to-be, and it's Moon Hyun Ki. Sounds nice, right?  I do hope that their child grows up into someone smart and good looking like Eun Mi and someone caring and active like Jonguppie-oppa!
             So, about our good news...
              .
              .
              .
              .
              .
              Oppa, I'm pregnant with twins. A baby girl, and a baby boy...
                                                                                                                                                        Your dear sister, Ji Hyun~ ♥"