The Oppas are Here

Alien Sister

It was finally dismissal and everyone is beginning to prepare to go home. Ji Hyun, meanwhile, was waiting for Eun Ji to finish passing her paperworks to her club. "Sorry for the wait, Ji Hyun-ah! Student Council's been very active these days." Eun Ji sighed as she left the club room.

"Gwenchana, Eun Ji..." Ji Hyun smiled, though she has been waiting too long.

"Aigoo, I feel so bad for making a pretty girl like you wait outside here, alone!" she frowned.

"Ani, it's okay! Come on, let's go home together~" Ji Hyun sweetly smiled as she grabbed the other's arm.

"Jinjja? But, my house's very far from yours!" 

"So...? I could use the walking to burn these fats off my legs!"

"Fats? You don't have any!"

"Yes I do! Even someone like me gets those too!"

"I don't believe you..."

"Yah, do you want to or not?"

Before the other girl even reply, Ji Hyun's cellphone began to ring inside her bag. She quickly got it and saw her brother's text message.

                              -Ji Hyun-ah, oppa's going to come there, okay? Please wait for me outside the gate. Oh, and the other INFINITE
                                 members are coming along too. We'll be there in about five minutes. See you :)-
                                                                                                                                      ---Sungjong

"Who was it?" Eun Ji asked, looking at Ji Hyun with curious eyes.

"Oh, Sungjong-oppa. He said that he's going to pick me up with the other INFINITE-oppas too." Ji Hyun said with a straight face.

"With the other INFINITE-oppas?!" Eun Ji exclaimed, eyes wide open. "You mean, all of them?"

"Nae..."

"W-with... My-Myungsoo...o-oppa?"

"Definetly."

There, a loud squeal filled the whole school. Eun Ji's squeal to be exact. She has a big crush on L eversince they debuted and having Ji Hyun, whose brother is L's bandmate, as a friend made it easier to be close with him. "Okay then, I'm coming with you!" she exclaimed, wrapping her arms around Ji Hyun's.

"Yah, calm down!" Ji Hyun cried as her arms got s by Eun Ji's. "They won't be here in five minutes!"

"Five minutes passes quickly, let's go outside and wait for them!"

"Aish, this girl..."

The two ran outside the building and waited outside as told. Soon, a group of seven guys came, with a bunch of rabid fan girls following behind obviously. The first one to greet them was no other than her brother, Lee Sungjong. "Ji Hyunnie~ I missed you!" he cried, hugging her tightly.

"Me too, I missed you too, oppa!" Ji Hyun smiled, hugging back. "How was your day?"

"Tiring! Sunggyu-hyung is being a big meanie that he made us practice all day long!" Sungjong cried as he pointed Sunggyu. "Most importantly, he keeps on bullying me! He's a big meanie, scold him Ji Hyun!"

"YAH! I am NOT bullying you!" Sunggyu exclaimed at Sungjong. "You're just saying things!"

"See?! See how I perish under him?" Sungjong cried louder, hugging Ji Hyun tighter, pretending to cry.

Ji Hyun just giggled and pretended to scold Sunggyu. "Sunggyu-oppa, as a punishment, you are not allowed to make contact with me or even talk to me for two days, arraseo?"

"Mwo? Wae? I didn't do anything!" Sunggyu cried out.

"Do you want me to make it three days, oppa?" Ji Hyun glared as she pointed her finger at Sunggyu.

"Ani!"

"Then be quiet!" 

Sunggyu did so, earning teases and laughs from the other members. Ji Hyun noticed how L was so stiff as soon as they arrived. She had a plan and grabbed Eun Ji, pushing her to L, making the two bump against each other.

"YAH!" Eun Ji cried in annoyance as her face turned bright red. "What was that for?!"

"Aren't you going to ask L-oppa how he is?" Ji Hyun teased, winking at her. "Oh, and didn't say you missed oppa too?"

"Yah! Shut up! I didn't, you're making up stories again!"

"Am not..."

Eun Ji just glared at her, almost wanting to kill the girl who just pushed her. Meanwhile, she was in front of her biggest crush and felt herself melt as soon as L smiled. "Annyeong, Eun Ji-ssi." L greeted as he smiled at her.

"A-annyeong, My-myungsoo-oppa..." Eun Ji shyly smiled back as her face turned redder and redder. Ji Hyun just giggled secretly, hiding her giggling face by digging it on Sungjong's shirt. "Say, oppa, do you have any plans today?" Ji Hyun asked, raising a brow at him.

"Mwo?" Sungjong asked, quite confused on what the girl asked.

"I'm asking if you were planning on taking me out for dinner or so..."

Sungjong paused as he thought. "Aniya, I really don't have any plans though, wae?"

"I was planning on cooking dinner for you~ If the other oppas are coming along, I'd be happy to cook dinner for them too!"

The other boys smiled on her suggestion, along with Sungjong, who ruffled her hair. "Sure, I guess the hyungs'll greatly appreciate that, nae?" he said, turning around to the guys, who simply nodded.  

"That's great then!" she giggled, jumping in joy. "Oh, and one of you've got to walk Eun Ji home. If you want dinner to prepared soon, I need to cook early!" she turned to Eun Ji, who was frozen beside L. "Myungsoo-oppa, can you walk her home?"

"Mwo? Why me?!" L cried, blushing in a light shade of pink.

"Well, since you're the nearest to her, you're the first guy I thought to walk her. Also, Eun Ji would like that, nae?"

"A-ani, I can walk home alone..." Eun Ji blushed.

"Don't play hard, Eun Ji-ah! Myungsoo-oppa, walk her home."

"MWO?!" the two cried in surprise. Ji Hyun just glared at the older guy, who finally nodded in agreement. The two and the group parted ways. Ji Hyun hands were held by Sungjong as she looked back on how the seemingly "couple" walked together. She giggled in secret, but still, Sungjong noticed it.

"Yah, you're one bad girl, aren't you?" Sungjong teased as he nudged his younger sister.

"Mwo? Yah, I'm the one helping my friend have more moments with Myungsoo-oppa!" Ji Hyun cried out, nudging back her brother. "You know how big Eun Ji's crush on Myungsoo-oppa is! In fact, she never stops talking about him!"

"Still, I feel for the poor girl. She must've been so astonished."

"Aish, who cares? Let the lovey-dovey couple be!"

Sungjong just smiled at Ji Hyun before snaking his arms around the younger girl. "Say, Ji Hyunnie's going to make kimbap, nae?" he cutely asked as he showed her his smile.

"Nae, it's oppa's favorite, right?" Ji Hyun smiled.

"Yay~ Ji Hyunnie's the best!"

"I know I am."

"And pretty~"

"Yah, that's a lie."

"I know, I'm prettier than you!"

"Oppa, that's mean!"

"I'm just joking!"

"Yeah.. yeah you are..."

==============================================================================================

It was already dark and Myungsoo had successfully walked Eun Ji home. The six INFINITE members sat on the couch, watching T.V and such while Sungjong and Ji Hyun cooked dinner together. It didn't took a while and dinner was ready.

"Oppas~" Ji Hyun sweetly called out. "Dinner's ready! Time to eat!"

The six guys quickly gathered and thanked for the food before completely eating the food served. Ji Hyun just giggled and smiled, seeing how the guys seemed to like their cooking. "Is it good?" Sungjong asked as he turned his attention to the guys.

"Nae~!" they all nodded in unison, not even bothering to look at Sungjong. 

"I'm glad the oppas like it!" Ji Hyun whispered to Sungjong. "You see, you really didn't have to help me!"

"Yah, if I let you cook dinner alone, I can assure that the results would be bad or the kitchen would explode."

"Oppa, that's mean. Are you saying that I'm a terrible cook?"

"Nae. A very terrible cook! The only dish that you made that tasted good is kimbap! The others turned out horrible! The last one you cooked for me almost led me to death!"

"Now that's just exaggerated, oppa..." Ji Hyun glared.

The eight of them finished eating and Sungjong volunteered to wash the dishes. Ji Hyun, meanwhile, was bonding with the other INFINITE guys. "So, how was school today, Ji Hyunnie?" Dongwoo asked, ruffling her hair.

"Pretty good, I scored a perfect score in our Chemistry exam!" Ji Hyun giggled.

"Jinjja? Woah, that's great then!" Hoya smiled as he patted the young girl's shoulder. "Jongie must be proud!"

"Of course he would!" Woohyun cried. "What kind of brother won't be proud of his little sister scoring a perfect score in her exam?"

"In my days, I rarely perfect those kinds of exams!" Sungyeol chuckled. "You really are a smart girl, aren't you?"

"I've got average smartness, Sungyeol-oppa." Ji Hyun giggled, putting her hand behind her neck. "I guess I've got some of my oppa's smart genes."

"Jongie? Smart? Jinjja?" Sunggyu laughed.

"Yah, quit being mean to my oppa!" Ji Hyun exclaimed as she hit Sunggyu's head." all you want, but in return, you'll face my wrath, arraseo?!"

"A-arraseo..." 

Sungjong finally finished washing the dishes and approached Ji Hyun. "Yah, quit flirting with my sister!" he angrily cried, pulling Ji Hyun close to him. "Nobody's allowed to touch her without my permission, arraseo?"

"Yah, Sungjong-oppa, quit it, you're being overprotective again..." Ji Hyun blushed.

"Mwo? Isn't that how oppas are supposed to be? Plus, it's my duty to do so!"

"Aniya!" Ji Hyun yelled as she freed herself from Sungjong's hug. "That's not how it works, you know."

As soon as the guys stood up, Sungyeol grabbed Sungjong by hand. "Okay then, Jongie, let's get going~" Sungyeol smiled as they walked out. This was stopped as soon as Ji Hyun grabbed Sungjong's other hand. 

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Ji Hyun cried out, pulling her brother back. "Where do you think you're taking oppa to?!"

"We're going home, wae?" L answered, a confused look staring at her. "Yah, Sungjong, didn't you tell her yet?"

"Tell me what?" 

Sungjong sighed as he turned to Ji Hyun, his face not as happy as it was. He quickly released himself from Sungyeol's grip and quickly grabbed Ji Hyun's arm. He pushed her to the couch, forcing her to sit down as he sat down himself. "You see, Ji Hyun, oppa's often late for practices and it's trouble for everyone." Sungjong explained. "I've got to stay at the INFINITE's house instead of here. We've got no choice but to part for now, arraseo?"

Ji Hyun was greatly shocked. She knew that her brother goes through a lot of trouble and would often stay at the INFINITE's house when there are practices and schedules but she wasn't used to them still. She found it lonely to be alone at home and now that Sungjong needs to temporarily live there. She just nodded and tried to put up a smile "Arraseo, oppa." Ji Hyun replied, slightly smiling.

"That's my brave little sister." Sungjong smiled back before pulling his younger sister for a hug. "Don't worry, oppa will try and visit you from time to time."

"Ani, oppa, it's okay. I can do it." 

"You sure?"

"Nae."

"Sure?"

"Nae, don't worry about me. I'm seventeen years old, at least I can stand on my own."

"Okay then, I'll be going then?"

"Sure, stay safe and good luck!"

"You too!"

The whole group noticed this and Sunggyu stepped forward to her, showing a worried face. "Ji Hyun-ah, mianhe." Sunggyu frowned, patting the younger girl's shoulder. "I know Jongie is your only family, but we can't let our career get bad because of one member. I hope you understand..."

"We really didn't want to make you twins part." Woohyun added. "Being orphans is really tough, but, please endure it for a while longer."

"Nae, oppa. It's okay."

"But since it's Saturday tomorrow, why not stop by on our place?" Dongwoo suggested, trying to cheer the girl up.

"Nae, I'll try to visit everybody!" she smiled. "I'll bring kimbap for oppa too~"

"Yay!" Sungjong cried as he let go of Ji Hyun's hand

The whole group then left, Ji Hyun seeing her brother leave. She felt extreme pain, knowing that Sungjong won't be able to be with her that well any longer but she had to endure it. It's for her brother and his group's good. She slowly closed the door and went on to do her homeworks already. She didn't want anything to bother her as she have some sibling-moments with her beloved brother. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Woot woot! Chapter 2 came to a finish! 

Why did the Ji Hyun and Sungjong have to part?! WHY?!!!!! 

Oh well TT^TT, here's a hint, the next chapter's gonna be interesting! Please stay tuned. As for now, I'm gonna rest my fingers from all the typing and my neck hurts so bad!!! Stay tuned, arraseo?