End This Together

Alien Sister

After Sungjong's death, Ji Hyun and the whole B.A.P prepared to levitate. Since Eun Mi was the only non-alien warrior, Jongup had to give her protection before joining the others. "Eun Mi, hold this." Jongup said as he handed the young girl a small circular gadget. 

"Wh-what is this?" Eun Mi asked as she received the small object.

"It's for your protection." Jongup explained. "It contains that special energy that repels Matoki from getting any closer to you. It won't protect you from the lasers though, so be careful, arraseo?"

"Aish, don't worry about me, Jongup-oppa!" Eun Mi said as she smiled under her mask. Though her mask covered her smile, Jongup can tell that she was smiling brightly. Despite the hardships, the young human girl still managed to keep up a smile. Jongup really didn't want to leave her, but the energy attack won't be complete if one was missing. He had no choice but to leave her.

"Be careful, arraseo?" Jongup said with a bit of worry.

"Nae, I will." Eun Mi nodded.

Before leaving, Jongup had made up his mind to give her that. He quickly pulled Eun Mi's mask and his mask, giving her a "farewell" kiss. It was quick, quick enough for Eun Mi to even realize what the older guy did. As soon as he pulled away, Eun Mi's eyes were filled with shock, happiness, confusion and more. In other words, mixed emotions.

"J-Jongup-oppa..." she mumbled as she felt her eyes flood with tears. "Be careful too, okay?"

"Nae." Jongup nodded a smile appeared on his face before he returned his mask on its original position. "You too, okay?"

"Nae." she nodded before turning around the Matokis. Jongup quickly ran to the others. The seven of them held hands and concentrated. Before Ji Hyun noticed, they were floating in mid-air. She was about to open her eyes, but Yongguk quickly told her not to. Obeying his orders, Ji Hyun waited for his permission to let her so.

Soon, Yongguk gave the order to open their eyes. Everyone did so, and so did Ji Hyun. She quickly looked down and was greatly shocked. They were in mid-air, very high from the ground! She could nearly touch the clouds, and she saw the whole of Seoul. She also saw how messed the place was. She wanted to let go, but that only made Yongguk and Zelo tighten their grip of her.

"Don't move!" Yongguk cried. Ji Hyun nodded and held onto them tighter. She just realized what will happen to her if she let go. She will fall on the ground and die! Oh, wait... she can't since she is a robot...

"We will let go of each other once we can support ourselves." Himchan said to Ji Hyun.

"L-let go?! Aniyo! I'll fall!" Ji Hyun cried.

"Just concentrate and imagine that you are carrying yourself." Youngjae advised.

"Easier said than done!" 

Slowly, everyone let go. Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup and Daehyun were finally levitating themselves. Yongguk and Zelo had to support the young girl still, since she still has no idea on how to levitate.

"Zelo is going to let go of Min Yung, okay?" Zelo said as he slowly loosened his grip.

"Ani! Don't!" Ji Hyun cried in fear. To her surprise, though Zelo had loosen his grip of her, she didn't move nor fall. Now, all that was left was for Yongguk to let go of her.

"You ready?" Yongguk asked.

"N-no..." she answered with her shaky voice.

"Just concentrate and imagine that you are carrying yourself." Youngjae repeated. 

"Imagine that you're stepping on something!" Daehyun added. "A floor or a floating skateboard or such!"

Ji Hyun listened to her oppas. She began to think that she was just standing on the solid hard ground as Yongguk slowly loosen his grip. Finally, he let go of Ji Hyun, but unluckily, Ji Hyun almost lost concentration and fell a bit. She quickly adjusted though and levitated the second she fell a bit. Yongguk nearly had a heart attack when Ji Hyun fell a bit.

"Are you good?" Yongguk asked.

"I'm getting the hang of it." Ji Hyun replied. "I'm all good."

"Let's start." Yongguk commanded as they stretched their arms in front of them. Ji Hyun joined later on and began to gather her energy, focusing them on her hands. Soon, her hands felt like burning. She slightly felt nervous and panic, but Yongguk comforted her. "It's okay, that's normal." Yongguk said. "The burning sensation means that the energy's flowing on your hand. You just need to release it out."

"By terms of concentrating?"

"Nae. It'll fade once the energy is out."

Ji Hyun endured the burning sensation she felt on her hands. It hurts, but soon, like what Yongguk said, it faded. Her hands began to release a bright blue light. Soon, their hands were filled with different colors: red, pink, yellow, green, blue and white. Not long, Ji Hyun's pendant began to release a very bright, pure white light. Zelo's pendant glowed too and released a pure white light, but not as bright as Ji Hyun's. Soon, those lights combined and became a big, white ball of light. 

"Now what?" Ji Hyun asked.

"Throw them down." Jongup answered. "Throw them exactly there."

"Sounds easy, let's do it!" Ji Hyun cried.

"Ani, Min Yung." Yongguk said in a softer voice. "You are the one throwing it down. The rest of us are going to add more energy beams on that ball of light."

"MWO?! ANIYO! I... I don't know how to!" 

"Just gather the energy on your hands and let it go as you throw it!" Himchan said.

"Min Yung!" Zelo called out. "Think of it as throwing a ball!"

"Throwing a ball?"

"Pretend that the light is just a huge ball! Just throw it down!"

Ji Hyun nodded. Everyone backed off as Ji Hyun prepared to throw the enormous ball of light. Everyone got ready and gathered their energies, transforming them into light, ready to be fired anytime. "Ready?" she asked as she raised the enormous ball of light.

"Ready!" everyone nodded. Ji Hyun threw the ball of light down and everyone quickly fired their energy beams. Ji Hyun did too and fired hers, plus the energy of hers and Zelo's pendant. The lights merged with the white light and made its impact stronger. As it hit the ground, everything went bright. An explosion was heard. B.A.P quickly held onto each other and to Ji Hyun to avoid getting blown away.

The light soon faded and just as what they had expected, all Matokis were wiped off. Every Matoki had fallen. The seven slowly landed on the solid ground as they celebrated for their successful attack. "We did it!" Himchan jumped as he and the other B.A.P gathered for a group hug. Eun Mi quickly ran over to Jongup for a hug, congratulating him and the team. One person was not celebrating though... and that was no other than Ji Hyun. 

==============================================================================================

Meanwhile, back at the safe house, the barrier slowly faded. Everyone ran out to check the surroundings and saw that the Matokis were defeated. Everyone rejoiced and ran out. The Park family quickly dashed to find the warriors and to congratulate them.

"They did it." L smiled as he walked outside.

"They did it! Earth is saved!" Woohyun cried as he and Sunggyu hugged, jumping up and down in joy.

"Thank goodness." Hoya smiled as he stood beside Dongwoo and saw the defeated aliens.

"We should go congratulate them." Sungyeol said. Everyone nodded and ran to find the warriors. Smiles covered their faces, with hopes that they will be reunited with their beloved Sungjong and see the successful warriors. 

==============================================================================================

The Park family and INFINITE soon found the saviors of Earth. They were severely wounded, covered in sweat and tired, but still, succeeded. "Eun Mi!" Mrs. Park cried as she ran towards her daughter to hug her. "Oh, you're alright! Thank goodness!"

"Of course I am!" Eun Mi giggled. "This daughter of yours is tough, you know!"

"Great job, warrior." Min Ho smiled as he pulled his younger sister for a hug. "You saved Earth."

"Noona jjang!" Min Su chuckled as he hugged his older sister.

"Yah, I'm not the only one who saved Earth! In fact, I hardly did a thing!"

"But still, you risked your life to fight the aliens!" Min Su cried.

"Aish, arraseo, arraseo." she giggled as she hugged her brothers. Her whole family cried tears of joy as they were reunited with their child. Meanwhile, INFINITE arrived and saw Ji Hyun. The smiles on their faces faded soon, seeing that Ji Hyun was kneeling down, cuddling someone around her arms. Someone lifeless.

"Oh no..." Sunggyu mumbled as his heart raced.

"No, please... don't tell me..." Dongwoo gasped.

The six guys slowly approached Ji Hyun, who was crying. B.A.P was around her, trying to comfort her. Noticing INFINITE was in front of her, Ji Hyun slowly raised her head, her face filled with tears. Around her arms revealed the lifeless Lee Sungjong. Everybody gasped upon seeing their maknae dead.

"J-Jongie...!" Sungyeol cried in shock as he saw Sungjong dead.

"No... this can't be!" L gasped.

Everyone quickly knelt in front of her. They were greatly shocked of seeing their dear maknae lifeless. Tears flowed down their eyes. "W-what happened...?" Sunggyu asked.

"He sacrificed himself to block the laser bullet that was supposed to hit me." Ji Hyun sobbed. "Since the laser bullet is stronger than normal bullets, it instantly killed him."

"He sacrificed... himself?" Woohyun asked. Ji Hyun simply nodded as tears rolled down her cheeks and hugged Sungjong tighter. 

"Mianhe... it was my fault." Ji Hyun weeped. "It's my fault..."

"No, he did it for you." Hoya said, trying to hold back his tears. 

"Sacrificing himself for you, it only proves that he cares for you that much." Dongwoo said in between his tears. "He loves you very much, Ji Hyun."

"But... Sungjong-oppa..."

"He did it for you." Sunggyu said as he wiped off his tears. He placed his hand over the dead maknae's head. Tears slowly fell again, "I didn't... even had a chance to ask for forgiveness to him, after all the things I had done..."

"We didn't had a chance to say how much we cared for him..." L sobbed as his tears flowed.

"I'm sure oppa knew how much you loved him." Ji Hyun mumbled as she wiped her tears. "And, for Sunggyu-oppa, my oppa had long forgiven you. He said that he loves you very much, and had forgiven you already."

Upon hearing that, Sunggyu's tears bursted. Woohyun, who was beside the leader, quickly comforted him, patting his back occasionally. "Sungjong-oppa was always happy when he told stories about you guys." Ji Hyun sobbed. "He said that he loves everyone, and he also said that one day, he'd tell you how much thankful he is, for getting to know you guys. He is really happy... to have such hyungs like you guys. Someone he treats as his real brothers."

Everyone bursted into tears immediately. Hearing how much Sungjong loved them... it was touching. "I guess, we won't be able to hear those words from him, right?" Sungyeol weeped.

"Thank you for telling us that message though." Woohyun smiled as tears fell. Sunggyu, who felt the most guilty, placed his head above the lifeless Sungjong's chest.

"Mianhe, Sungjongie, I really am..." Sunggyu sobbed. Everyone just tried comforting the eldest. Ji Hyun placed her head above Sungjong's head. She didn't let go of his hand. 

Looking at her and Sungjong's rings, memories flooded back. The time he gave her that ring, the promises they made... "Oppa..." she sobbed. 

Soon, as she raised her head, her vision began to get blurry. Everything was fading. She felt herself fall down. Everything went black, and all she heard were INFINITE, Eun Mi and B.A.P calling out her name. What is going on?! Why am I... wait! Oppa! Eun Mi! Ani!!!

Before completely passing out, she felt familiar touches. The touch of Sungjong's cold hand, a touch that seems to be supporting her as she fell, and that touch she always felt... Yongguk's touch...

"Ji Hyun-ah!"

"Ji Hyunnie!"

"Min Yung!"

"Min Yung!!!"

"No...! Min Yung!"

"Wake up, no... Min Yung!"

"... MIN YUNG!!!"

"Mi....n.... Yu...ng..."

"..."

"....."

"........"

"N...o..."

"Min.... Y...ung...."

"...."