You're Someone Special

Alien Sister

Any signs of her?

No.

None.

She's not here, hyung...

Not here...

Yongguk's worries were growing. With no signs of Ji Hyun anywhere, he was beginning to grow worried for her. What if she was dragged by some stranger? How if she was no longer around there in Lotte World? How if she totally ran away for real?

Zelo, is Min Yung still here?

Positive, hyung. She's still in this area.

Then why can't we find her?!

Aish, where can that girl be?!

Yongguk was obviously panting heavily. Balls of sweat were beginning to form on his forehead. He was exhausted! But still, he has to find her no matter what, she was someone important to him, not only because she is her creation, but someone he loves... Someone who had captured his heart.

"Min Yung..." he softly mumbled in between his abnormal breathing pace. "Where are you...?"

He finally stopped running. He regained his calmness and began to walk, carefully looking for the young girl. With luck, he saw a glimpse of Ji Hyun, thanks to her great and unique fashion. Yongguk began to run again, trying to chase her, but again, lost sight of her. 

Guys, I saw a glimpse of Min Yung.

Jinjja?

Where are you, hyung?

I'm here near the ride called French Revolution.

Okay, do you have any ideas where she went?

She seemed to be running straight. 

Okay, just go where you think Min Yung is going, we'll inform you if we see her.

Okay...

Yongguk ran again. Once again, he saw a glimpse of Ji Hyun, following it quickly before she disappeared again. He was exhausted already, panting heavily. Plus, it was beginning to grow dark. By the looks of it, it was already five in the afternoon. The sun was beginning to set and the lights were slowly being . Lotte World was beginning to light up. Having a glimpse of the young girl from time to time and following it every now and then. He ends up no idea on where he is...

Hyung, any signs of her?

All glimpses! I can't seem to track her down!

Hyung! Zelo located Min Yung, she's no longer in Lotte World!

MWO?! What do you mean?! She's outside the area.

Affirmative

Yongguk began to grow more worried. She was outside Lotte World, and he barely knew places outside their house! Where in the world would he find her?! Trusting himself, Yongguk quickly went out of the area, hoping to find Ji Hyun.

The whole B.A.P quickly ran to the said meeting place. Noticing that Yongguk was not present, the whole group began to grow worried. "Zelo, track Yongguk's location." Himchan ordered.

"Yongguk's location is found outside the area." Zelo said. "He's quite far as well."

"Aish, what is that guy thinking?!" Youngjae groaned. "He barely knows places!"

"You know that guy will do anything to find anyone missing." Daehyun sighed. "Add the fact that he's madly in love with Min Yung!"

"All we can do is trust him, guys..." Himchan softly said as they waited at the place.

==============================================================================================

"MIN YUNG-AH!" Yongguk called out. His loud cries weren't responded all the time, making him worry more. It was nearly six, and he still has no idea where she is. He was confused, worried, annoyed... why would she run off? What's her reason? If there's anyone who would run, that's him because of being jealous to Taemin! "Where are you...?" he panted as he decided to sit down for a while, trying to catch his breath.

Why did you run? What's the reason? Yongguk thought. He tried everything! He tried contacting her through telepathy, but she won't answer. How if she was in pain by his continuous telepathic calls? Now, it's his fault! Just as when Yongguk was about to give up, he received a telepathic call from Himchan.

Yongguk! Yongguk, can you hear me?

Nae, I can... mwo?

Zelo managed to track Min Yung's exact location.

Jinjja?! Where?

She's near you. Go straight and you can find her. She's currently not moving, grab this chance, Yongguk! Palli!

I'm on my way! Thanks...

Just helping, Yongguk... just helping.

With the information he received from B.A.P, he quickly ran straight. Obeying Himchan's instructions, he took the straight path, running and looking for the girl. It took quite a distance before Yongguk saw a familiar figure. Fashionable clothes, silky black hair... it was her.

"Min Yung!" Yongguk called out as he ran towards the girl. Just as he thought, it was Ji Hyun.

Much to his surprise, once Ji Hyun saw him, she began to run again. Thanks to his incredible speed, he quickly caught her and managed to grab her by the arm. "YAH! YAH! Hold it!" he repeatedly cried as he tried to stop running. With his strength and great body coordination, he managed to force Ji Hyun to stop running. Still, she tried to struggle free, not wanting to face the taller guy. "YAH! Why did you run off, and why are you running?!" Yongguk angrily asked as he gripped on her tighter. 

"Let go..." Ji Hyun softly said as she tried removing Yongguk's grip on her.

"I'm not letting go until you tell me the reason, Min Yung!"

"Let go..."

"Listen to me!"

"I SAID LET GO!" Ji Hyun bursted as she slapped Yongguk's hand away, making him greatly astonished. Ji Hyun's eyes were beginning to flood with tears, much to Yongguk's confusion. "Get away from me... that's what you want, right?!" she angrily cried.

"What I want?! I never wanted to get away from you!" Yongguk shouted.

"Oh, really?! Then why were you silent the whole time, plus, you lied about being okay! It seemed that you weren't having fun at all!" Ji Hyun yelled back, her eyes showing her anger.

"Lied?!"

"Quit pretending! You lied about being okay! You were silent the whole time, it wasn't you, oppa!"

"So what if I was silent? It doesn't necessarily mean I wasn't okay!"

"Liar! Liar! Liar!" Ji Hyun repeatedly cried as she began hitting Yongguk as hard as she can. Wielding enhanced strength, every hit she gave the blonde was too strong compared to those of a real girl's. Every hit she gave actually hurts Yongguk, but decided not to let her notice. The impact was too strong that it might actually leave a bruise on him. 

Finally, Yongguk's patience was gone. He quickly grabbed Ji Hyun's wrists and held them tightly with both of his hands, making the poor, weeping girl struggle in pain. "Now you listen here, Choi Min Yung! I was never telling a lie! Okay, sure, I felt awkward but only for a few minutes. I was only quiet because I didn't want to disturb you and your oppas, especially that Taemin! I never wanted to get away from you, arraseo?" he angrily stated out.

"Liar..."

"I am not! Are you even listening to the words I'm saying, Min Yung?!"

"Liar... Lies... All lies!"

"Can you hear yourself?! Why won't you listen to me?!"

"Liar..."

"MIN YUNG!"

"Bang Yongguk you liar-"

Before Ji Hyun could even finish the sentence, Yongguk had finally made a move. He quickly leaned over her, placing his lips over hers. The action was not expected by Ji Hyun. Her eyes were wide open, while Yongguk had his tightly shut. He knew what he had done... he was fully aware of it. After a few seconds, Yongguk finally pulled himself away, seeing a very dumbfounded Ji Hyun. He slowly released his grip from her wrists.

Without further a do, Ji Hyun's reflex actions took over. Her right hand quickly slapped Yongguk, and because of the impact, Yongguk's left cheek quickly became red. Aside from this, her supernatural strength made her slap almost give his cheek a bruise. "T-that was my first kiss!" Ji Hyun cried as she flushed bright red, her left hand over her lips. "BANG YONGGUK YOU ERT!!!"

"Yah, I'm no ert!" Yongguk cried back as his left hand held his left cheek. "You're the one who won't shut up!"

"You could've at least covered my mouth with your hand instead, not you damn lips!"

"I had no choice, arraseo?! My hands were holding your wrists, and if I let go, you're sure to run off!"

"GAH! AN ALIEN STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!! GAHHH!!! EOTTOKKE?!"

"Are you not gonna shut up or I'll kiss you again?!" Yongguk threatened.

"See?! You really are a ert! A-a erted alien!!!"

"YAH!"

Finally knocking some senses back, Ji Hyun managed to calm down and tried to forget about Yongguk stealing her first kiss. She glared at him, her mind full of confusion. "I'm sorry for slapping you..." she softly said. She didn't want to run anymore, she knew that he'd catch up and catch her again. "It must've hurt..."

"Nae, it hurts." Yongguk nodded before lowering his head. "But not as painful as it is knowing you like Taemin..."

"Mwo?" Ji Hyun cried in shock. Yongguk realized his mistake, he slipped! He slipped on saying that he was frustrated seeing her with Taemin! "What did you just say?"

"F-forget it... it was nothing." Yongguk mumbled, his face beginning to blush bright red.

"Yah, what do you mean about being painful as it is knowing that I like Taemin-oppa?"

"Forget it, it's nothing!"

"I know what I heard, oppa! Spit it out!"

Yongguk was quiet for a moment. He had no other choice but to spill out the truth. "Arraseo, I loose! I'll spit it out!" Yongguk sighed. "I was jealous of you being with Taemin."

"And why would you be?"

"Because I..." Yongguk faltered as he began to say the truth about his feelings. "I like you..." he softly replied. 

His answer was obviously soft, but Ji Hyun was capable of hearing it. She was shocked, her creator was in love with her? An alien? "Wait, are you joking, oppa?" she nervously asked as she beamed at him.

"Aniyo, I'm not..." Yongguk replied, shaking his head slightly. Ji Hyun remained silent, not knowing what to say. All these times, Yongguk was in love with her and he managed to act normally in front of her. Now that she was with that person named Lee Taemin, Yongguk finally crumbled and didn't control his jealous anymore. 

"W-woah... now, this is unexpected." Ji Hyun softly said as she placed her hand behind her neck. "I never expected this... you liking me."

"It's okay if you don't feel the same for me." Yongguk said, reassuring a smile. "You like Taemin and I respect that, Min Yung."

"Oppa... but, you're obviously hurt by that."

"That doesn't mean I'll give up, nae?"

Ji Hyun reassured a smile, tears flowing down her cheeks again. Yongguk was shocked by her actions, he never expected her to cry. If there was someone who should cry, it should be him since he was heartbroken! Before he knew it, Ji Hyun's hands were holding his. Her soft, delicate hands over his rough hands... "Min Yung...?"

"Oppa, you don't need to fight." Ji Hyun smiled. "When I said I liked Taemin-oppa, I meant I like him as an idol. You know, someone I look up to. Okay... somewhat a crush, something like that. But, it doesn't mean that he has my heart. I don't love him, arraseo?"

"Like, love, what's the difference?" Yongguk asked.

"Those might have the same definitions, but if you define them by feelings, love is higher."

"Mwo?"

"Someone like you can't understand!" she giggled as she ruffled Yongguk's hair. "Long story short, I don't love him. He's not the one who has my heart."

"Jinjja?"

"Nae. So, maybe you'd have a chance~" Ji Hyun giggled before sticking her tongue out, somewhat teasing Yongguk. Yongguk's eye twitched upon seeing the young girl stick out her tongue. 

"Yah, creations don't stick their tongue to their creators!" Yongguk scolded. "Pull the tongue of yours in or I'll cut it!"

"Meh, oppa! You're scary!" Ji Hyun cried. "Aish..."

"Aigoo, mianhe, alright? Aish, you little-"

"Oppa, you really like me?" Ji Hyun suddenly asked.

Yongguk simply nodded, trying to hide his blushing bright red face. Ji Hyun just giggled upon seeing his body gestures. "Aigoo, kyeopta~" she giggled as she pinched the older guy's cheeks. 

"Yah! I'm not cute! I'm one of the bravest warriors of Mato, arraseo?! I'm manly, not cute!"

"Whatever~ Let's go back to Lotte World, the others might be worried."

"Finally! Let's go..." 

With Yongguk finally able to confess his feelings, things were easier for him. Plus, Ji Hyun seems to show hints that she likes him back, making him more comfortable around her. As the two walked back, Yongguk held Ji Hyun's hand, not wanting her to run off again.

=========================================================================================

"Yongguk!" Himchan called out as he saw the other blonde with Ji Hyun. As soon as they arrived, Himchan quickly wrapped his arms around Ji Hyun, showing how much worried he was. "Aigoo, you naughty-! We were so worried for you!" he cried out.

"Mianhe..." Ji Hyun softly said as she hugged Himchan back. Behind him, she could clearly see B.A.P, greatly worried for her. SHINee was behind too, but unlike before, she only minded the blonde guys. She felt guilty and bad, running off like that and making them get worried sick! "Mianhe, oppa..."

"Aish, what's important is that hyung found you and you're back!" Youngjae smiled as he patted the young girl's head. 

"Youngjae's right, you're here again, and that's what's important!" Daehyun smiled.

"Y-you aren't mad...?" Ji Hyun nervously asked.

"Why would we?" Himchan smiled. "We were more worried than mad!"

"Hyung's right." Zelo nodded. 

Ji Hyun felt at least a bit relieved, hearing the guys' words. Everyone knew that Yongguk had confessed to her, well, since he was still holding Ji Hyun's hand. "You told her?" Daehyun whispered.

"Nae." Yongguk nodded. "I did."

"Congratulations, leader." Youngjae said, a grin showing up on his face. 

"Yeah, thanks." Yongguk smiled. Holding hands with Ji Hyun didn't seem to be awkward for him any longer. It felt normal, plus, being able to confess his true feelings was a great help too. Now, he has no secrets kept anymore, all their secrets were known by one another, and that proves how much they trust each other.

"So, what to do now?" Ji Hyun asked as she faced the guys.

"Don't know..." everyone said as they shrugged in perfect unison. Ji Hyun turned to the SHINee, seemingly wanting to go there. Without saying a word, Yongguk let go of her hand, smiling. 

"Go on." he smiled. 

"You sure...?" she asked, slightly worried for him.

"Nae. You said you had zero feelings for Taemin, right?" Yongguk chuckled.

"Babo." she giggled as she walked towards the guys. "Oppa, are the INFINITE-oppas coming yet?"

"Uh, nae." Key nodded as he pointed somewhere. "Oh, look, there they are~! Woohyun-ah!"

"MWO?!" Ji Hyun cried as she turned around. As what Key had told, INFINITE was here... in other words, her brother's here. She can't possibly let Sungjong see B.A.P, he'd freak out! Without hesitation, she ran to the blonde guys, trying to avoid being seen by either Sungjong or any other guys of INFINITE. "Palli, you need to get out of here!" she commanded as she grabbed Yongguk's arm.

"Mwo? Waeyo?" Yongguk asked as he tilted his head a bit. "What's going on?"

"Sungjong-oppa's here! He can't possibly see you! Palli, get out of here!"

"But where will we hide then?" Zelo asked.

"A-anywhere! Just don't let them see you! Once I'm done, I'll contact you guys then you tell me where you are, arraseo?"

"Arraseo!"

"Good, now quick, go!"

With that, B.A.P quickly ran away from Ji Hyun, trying to find a place to hide. Thanks to their swift movements and agility, INFINITE didn't even felt their presence. The guys were gone in a second, just in time before Sungjong ran towards Ji Hyun for a hug. "Ji Hyunnie~" Sungjong greeted as he hugged the young girl tightly. "Aigoo, I missed you!"

"Me too, oppa~" Ji Hyun giggled as she hugged him back. "I missed you very much!!!"

"Did you enjoy being with Taemin-ssi?" 

"Nae! I had lots of fun!"

"That's great then, I'm glad my little sister had fun with her bias~"

"YAH! HAJIMA!"

"Arraseo, arasseo..." Sungjong laughed as he ruffled his sister's hair. Behind him were the other INFINITE members, greeting SHINee quickly. Woohyun and Key were the ones talking to one another first, as expected of being very close to one another. The others were politely bowing to one another, greeting them.

"Sungjong-ssi, you're sister is very much like you!" Taemin said as he walked to Sungjong.

"Nae, she is, isn't she?" Sungjong giggled.

"Nae. Plus, a sister like her can be considered luck. She's beautiful, and really fun to be with!"

"Well, I can agree with that." Sungjong nodded before whispering to Ji Hyun. "Heard that? Taemin-ssi likes you~" he teased.

"Yah, shut up, oppa!" Ji Hyun softly cried as she lightly hit Sungjong's shoulder. "Hajima!"

"Arraseo, arraseo, I will..." Sungjong chuckled.

=========================================================================================

Hours passed and Ji Hyun realized that it was already getting late. She wanted to hang around more with her brother, but since Sungjong doesn't want her to be staying out late, he told her to head home already. Ji Hyun didn't want to, but it was for the best.

"Wake up early tomorrow, arraseo?" Sungjong reminded as he gave her a kiss on the forehead. "You've got school tomorrow."

"Nae, oppa." Ji Hyun nodded. "I will~!"

"See you soon, Ji Hyunnie~" the other INFINITE guys and SHINee bid farewell.

"Are you going to be okay if you go home alone?" Taemin worriedly asked.

"Nae, oppa. I will." Ji Hyun smiled.

"You sure?" Sungyeol worriedly asked next as he took a step forward. "Bad guys might appear out there."

"Yah, don't underestimate my sister, hyung!" Sungjong proudly stated. "She can take care of herself!"

"Sungjong-oppa's right, I'll be fine." Ji Hyun giggled. "Annyeong~!"

As she walked out of the Lotte World, she began to contact B.A.P through telepathy. Guys, I'm outside Lotte World. Get out of there already. Oh, and where are you?

"Where here, Min Yung." Yongguk called out as he raised his hand. Ji Hyun quickly turned around, just to see the five blondes waiting outside already. She smiled as she ran over to them. Her hand was quickly held by Yongguk as they headed back home.

"Say, did hyung really confess his love for you, Min Yung?" Daehyun asked.

"YAH!" Yongguk angrily cried, a hint of blush on his face.

"Nae, oppa did~" Ji Hyun smiled as she held on Yongguk's rough hand tighter.

"So, are Min Yung and Yongguk-hyung a couple now?" Zelo innocently asked, blinking a few times.

"YAH! We're-"

Yongguk was quickly cut off by Ji Hyun's soft giggles. "I think so..." Ji Hyun smiled, making the older guy blush bright red. Everyone went home, laughing and teasing the two.