We've Got The Power

Alien Sister

Upon arriving to where Yongguk and Himchan were left, they never expected that the Matokis had gotten more in number. Yongguk and Himchan showed no signs of exhaustion though, and their teamwork was great! They fought side by side and shot Matokis accurately. 

"Yongguk-oppa! Himchan-oppa!" Ji Hyun called out. Her voice attracted the Matokis and turned to her.

"What did you do?!" Yongguk cried as he began shooting them. "Run, quick! Defend yourselves!"

Everyone quickly obeyed and began firing laser bullets. Ji Hyun did as well as Zelo while the two new team members were still adapting themselves. They couldn't even aim well and fire laser bullets. Finally, Ji Hyun noticed this and began standing for them. "What are you two doing?" Daehyun cried as he saw Sungjong and Eun Mi barely attacked. "Shoot them!"

"S-shoot?" Eun Mi mumbled as she looked at her gun.

"Look, just aim and shoot!" Youngjae instructed.

"Aim... and shoot." Sungjong mumbled as he aimed for one, but unluckily, missed. Zelo stepped up for them too, helping Ji Hyun defend them.

"Oppa! Eun Mi-ah, listen carefully!" Ji Hyun cried as she shot the Matokis. "Take a deep breath before you pull the trigger, arraseo? Aim, take a deep breath, fire!"

Sungjong and Eun Mi nodded and did so. Sungjong went first and did what his sister said so. He aimed for a Matoki, took a deep breath and pulled the trigger. As what she had said, he shot one! Eun Mi followed next and had the same results. The two finally got the hang of it and made their way through the Matokis and were reunited with Yongguk and Himchan. "Palli! Let's go, hyung!" Youngjae said as he called both. Himchan and Yongguk sprinted towards them and continued running away.

Finally, they found a temporary hide out. They had to regain their strength and take defense first. Upon recognizing that there were two new members, Yongguk was slightly shocked. "Why are Eun Mi and Sungjong here?" he softly asked to avoid getting attention from the Matokis.

"They wanted to help us, hyung." Jongup answered.

"You let two humans join?! Are you insane?!" Himchan softly cried. "How could you?! You know that us Matokis are in a very different level with humans! One attack from them and it's either they die or get severely hurt! Weren't you thinking?!"

"Calm down!" Sungjong hissed. "We were the ones who participated on this! If we die or get hurt, it's our choice! At least let us help you to protect our home planet!"

"You two don't know what you are going to face." Yongguk sighed as he fixed his mask. "This is war, a war between thousands of Matokis and seven fellow Matokis plus two humans!"

"Trust us, oppa." Eun Mi said. "We'll do our very best, believe us! We won't let you down, nor will we be a hinder."

"Eun Mi and Sungjong-oppa are right, oppa." Ji Hyun nodded. "As residents of Earth, we will do everything to protect this place!"

Yongguk sent a worried look to Himchan before sighing. "Arraseo, I'll trust you two." he nodded. "But remember, we have to objectives. First, protect Earth. Second, wipe out the whole army!"

"Wear these." Himchan said as he handed to Sungjong and Eun Mi a small chip. The two got it and were told to put the chip behind their ear. "That device will allow you to communicate with us telepathically. As you see, excluding you two, we are capable of communicating telepathically. That will let us know where you are if you suddenly get lost from the team and call us whenever you like, wherever."

"Gomawo." they said as they put the chip behind their ears. After a few minutes passed, the nine returned to battle. This time, there were more Matokis than ever, and they were surrounded! Everyone began firing here and there. Lasers filled the place and Matokis fell one by one. Seeing that they were outnumbered, Youngjae pulled out a smoke bomb and threw it to them. As the thick smoke filled the air, they began to escape and take the chance to get a better aim. Ji Hyun and Zelo, being programmed with keen sights, easily aimed out of the smoke. As the smoke clears, lots of Matokis were on the ground but more were coming.

"Quickly! Follow me!" Yongguk commanded as he dashed somewhere else. The team led the Matokis in a small alley by Zelo. As soon as they were trapped there, Daehyun threw one of his bombs. Timing the explosion, Zelo used his enhanced speed to get out of the alley, with a few help from the team too. The whole place was filled with a loud explosion and thick smoke as the nine ran off again. 

As they came to the once busy streets of Seoul, all they saw was Matokis, this time, carrying the same weapons they have. The two sides exchanged laser bullets. "Everyone, bring out your defenses!" Yongguk cried as everyone began to pull out another disk. Ji Hyun, with Zelo's assistance, pulled out the right disk and threw it on the ground. Sungjong and Eun Mi managed to do the same thing too. A large wall of light protected them from the laser bullets fired by the enemies. 

Yongguk and the whole B.A.P began firing lasers. Youngjae threw another grenade, making the whole place blow up. Many fell but more came.

"Aish, they keep on coming and coming!" Himchan exclaimed as he took cover. 

"It seems to be endless!" Jongup cried. "Can we really do this, Yongguk-hyung?"

"We can! Just keep on fighting and never loose hope! We'll be able to defeat them!" Yongguk encouraged as he continued shooting laser bullets. Unluckily, the exact time he fired, another Matoki fired and hit his left arm. Noticing this, Himchan threw one of his smoke bombs and retreated to another location.

"Quick! Go! Go!" Himchan cried as he got Yongguk. Everyone dashed to another location. The smoke cleared soon and thousands of Matokis chased them.

The team took cover again and hid on one small alley. Everyone was panting heavily, especially Sungjong and Eun Mi. They were all covered in sweat, and even a bit of dirt. Ji Hyun noticed Yongguk's arm severely bleeding from the hit he received lately. "Oppa, your arm..."

"This is nothing but a scratch." Yongguk panted as he ignored the slight pain on his left arm. Blood was dripping already but he simply wiped it off with his hand. Ji Hyun knew how strong Yongguk can be, but it still worries her. What else, Sungjong and Eun Mi were obviously growing tired. "Sungjong-oppa, Eun Mi, are you two doing well?" she worriedly asked.

"Nae, don't mind us." Sungjong smiled. "We can keep up with you guys! We might be humans, but we'll do everything to protect the planet!"

"Oppa's right, we'll be okay!" Eun Mi giggled.

Her best friend's giggle soothed her a bit. Seeing Jongup's great care for Eun Mi made her a bit relieved too. The blonde wiped her sweat and dusted her off. The two were really close and cared for each other deeply. Sungjong, despite being tired, saw time to wipe Ji Hyun's sweat off too. "How about you, Ji Hyun? Are you okay?" he asked, his voice slightly quivering.

"Nae, oppa. I am." she nodded, smiling behind her mask. Soon, a loud explosion made the nine of them get out of their hiding spot. They saw that the Matokis were destroying everything they saw! They shattered the stores' glass windows, made cars burn and flipped them over, everything was a complete mess! Good thing that they had evacuated the residents already or they would have been in bigger trouble!

"Palli, shoot them while they're on their backs." Yongguk whispered as he aimed. Everyone aimed as well and waited for Yongguk's signal. "Now!"

Everyone began shooting, successfully hitting the Matokis. The others quickly saw them and chased after them, firing lasers to them. Youngjae was hit from behind, but thanks to Daehyun, they managed to escape. Seeing that none was chasing them anymore, they began to give Youngjae first aid first from the wound he got from the laser bullet.

"Palli, remove your top first." Ji Hyun whispered. As soon as Youngjae removed his top, his milky white skin was revealed but his back was red with blood. A small yet deep wound was also seen on his right shoulder. "Stay still." Ji Hyun softly commanded as she put a specialized bandage around his shoulder. The bandage was given to him by Zelo and it would heal his wound quickly and stop the bleeding. Afterwards, Youngjae returned his top and they began to battle again.

Soon, the team found themselves surrounded. Nine versus thousands of Matokis. "Aish, we're outnumbered!" Yongguk hissed as he got ready to fire anytime.

Finally, to communicate with ease, Himchan communicated with telepathy, hurting Ji Hyun's head a bit. Here's the plan, we're splitting up to confuse them. With me are Youngjae, Daehyun, Eun Mi and Jongup. On Yongguk's team are Zelo, Ji Hyun and Sungjong, arraseo?

Yes, sir!

Good, on my signal...

"NOW!" Himchan cried as he began to shower the Matokis with laser bullets along with Youngjae, Daehyun, Eun Mi and Jongup. Yongguk's team sprinted off, making some Matokis chase after them. Good luck, Yongguk. You be careful Himchan said as he sent that message to Yongguk alone.

Don't worry, I will. Take care of yourself too, Himchan Yongguk replied as he and his team continued running away. The two teams parted for the best. If Himchan proposes an idea, they have no doubt that it has a purpose. Though it was against his will, Yongguk just had to trust him.

==============================================================================================

"Aish, they're still after us!" Sungjong cried as she shot the Matokis.

"Of course they are!" Yongguk cried out. "They're after us and Ji Hyun and the pendant, what do you expect?"

"I still can't believe that Ji Hyun's a Matoki!" 

"Get used to it!"

Zelo and Ji Hyun were too focused on fighting and shot every now and then. The four found themselves back at Woolim Entertainment's building, for some reason. The four ran inside, for it was their only choice. The Matokis followed them and were still shooting lasers at them, shattering glasses here and there. The four arrived and began to fire at them. 

Zelo and Yongguk, like father and son, shot the Matokis with great sync and accurately. Meanwhile, Sungjong and Ji Hyun shot them side by side. Soon, seeing that they've been trapped, Yongguk had to think of an escape plan quick.

"Zelo will use the smoke bomb, is that okay?" Zelo asked as he prepared to use his smoke bomb. 

"Ani, save it for a better time." Yongguk softly answered as he stopped Zelo. He looked at the walls, on how wide they were. Then, he looked back at s. Finally, through telepathy, he communicated with them.

Listen, two of you should shoot these Matokis on my signal. Sungjong!

What?

You and me are going to use the ceilings to escape, arraseo?

MWO?! How?!

Just follow my lead, arraseo? Less questions, more actions!

Aish, don't boss around!

Yah! I'm the leader of the team!

Would you two knock it off and put your ideas into actions?!

Zelo agrees.

Arraseo, aish...

With that, Yongguk and Sungjong went into action. With Yongguk's assistance, the two crossed the whole crowd by walking on the ceiling while Ji Hyun and Zelo went on and fired laser bullets on them. The two, hand by hand, quickly ran through the crowd and continued climbing up the stairs.

Soon, the four arrived at the rooftop and has no where to go. They were surrounded and if there was one way, it was down the high building! "Now what?!" Sungjong cried as he aimed at the aliens.

"What else? We'll jump." Yongguk said in a calm tone.

"Jinjja?! Are you insane?!"

"Yah, we're aliens, jumping from here is like jumping one step of the stairs."

"Well, if it's a piece of cake for you, how about for me?! I'm no alien, arraseo?"

"Don't worry, oppa. I'll support you." Ji Hyun said as she held Sungjong's hand. The four prepared to jump and as soon as the Matokis behind began shooting them, they jumped. Thanks to their great reflex actions and balance, they survived and began running off again.

==============================================================================================

Meanwhile, Himchan's team was hiding from the Matokis. All of them, except Eun Mi, was wounded already. Himchan's right leg was shot and is now extremely bleeding. Youngjae was shot again but this time, it missed and only wounded his left cheek slightly. Daehyun was nearly shot but acting quick, he only had a little scratch on his lower left side. Jongup was shot on his right shoulder and is greatly bleeding since he protected Eun Mi. 

"Oppa, this isn't looking well." Eun Mi panted.

"Just fight and never loose hope, we can do this!" Jongup said as he tried to stop his shoulder from bleeding. 

"Jongup's right. Don't loose hope, Eun Mi!" Himchan nodded, panting a bit. He could barely move his right leg because of the sharp pain.  Still, he needed to endure it since they were in the middle of a war. With the help of those bandages, the wound slowly healed and closed up. 

"Should we look for Yongguk-hyung now?" Daehyun asked. 

"I think it's better if the nine of us are together, hyung." Youngjae nodded. 

"Arraseo, we'll look for Yongguk's team then." Himchan agreed. They were helpless if they split up. They were better together, and so they quickly tried to look for the other team, which by luck, happened.

"Yongguk!" Himchan cried as he waved his hand on Yongguk. The other quickly noticed the other and ran over them with the others behind him. 

"Himchan!" Yongguk cried as he ran over him. He saw his right leg with stains of blood. "Yah, what happened?!"

"Oppa, you're all wounded!" Ji Hyun cried as she ran over to them, still holding Sungjong by hand. 

"Nae, we were all wounded from the battle." Youngjae nodded as he ran his fingers over his wound. "It's alright though, they're nothing serious for us."

"Hyung, you're leg..." Zelo softly said as he pointed at Himchan's right leg.

"It's nothing, Zelo-ah!" Himchan chuckled as he patted Zelo's head. Seeing that there were Matokis behind them again, the nine ran off again while firing attacks with different weapons. Laser guns, grenades, smoke bombs, and more. Since they were fighting with creatures with the same enhanced abilities they have, battling wasn't that easy.

"Hurry! Aim and fire!" Yongguk commanded. At once, B.A.P obeyed and quickly did what they were told to. Ji Hyun joined and began to fire laser bullets as well. Just then, Zelo brought out his special weapon. It was a bit lighter and bigger but it seemed to be identical to their current weapons. This time, it shot lasers itself and dealt more damage. 

"Min Yung, use yours too!" Zelo said as he faced Ji Hyun.

Ji Hyun nodded and quickly pulled out another disk. It turned to the exact weapon Zelo was wielding. It shot lasers and made the Matokis fall quicker. With two of them wielding the same powerful weapon, fighting was easier. Everyone had perfect teamwork and didn't question any commands anymore.

The battle continued, and before they knew it, it was dusk. Hours had passed since the battle began and they have been battling non-stop. Sungjong and Eun Mi were greatly exhausted, thus, the whole team decided to take shelter for a while. They stayed inside a dark alley where they think no one would find. Sungjong and Eun Mi finally had the chance to catch their breath and rest. Ji Hyun was also tired... everyone was. Zelo's battery is nearly consumed too.

"They won't find us here." Yongguk softly said as he faced his team. "As long as we don't make a noise, they won't be able to locate us."

"Right." everyone nodded. B.A.P noticed that Eun Mi had fallen asleep beside Jongup due to exhaustion. Sungjong was breathing heavily beside Ji Hyun, who was just trying to regain her strength back. 

"Oppa, can you keep up?" Ji Hyun worriedly asked as she wiped off Sungjong's sweat.

"Nae, don't worry, I can." Sungjong smiled despite his heavy panting.

Ji Hyun's worry grew bigger. Her brother was nearly shot but thanks to Yongguk, he only obtained a scratch on his left arm. Yes, it bled, but not that much. She was greatly worried for him, how if he gets in danger? It'll be her fault! A frown crossed her face. The mask covered her frown but Sungjong can sense her emotions.

"Don't worry, I'll be okay." he smiled as he ruffled Ji Hyun's hair. "I promise..."

"Jinjja?"

"Nae. Yagsog."

Ji Hyun smiled as she hugged Sungjong. Yongguk saw how worried Ji Hyun was for Sungjong. He also saw how weak the teenager was growing. Growing quite worried, he gave her a special capsule. "Here, give this to him." he said as he gave Ji Hyun the small capsule. "It will let him regain his energy. If he's thirsty or suffering fatigue, that will help too."

"Gomawo, oppa." Ji Hyun smiled as she received the capsule and tried feeding Sungjong with it. "Say 'ah'."

"Ani, I'm not eating something given by aliens! How if it poisons me?" Sungjong munbled.

"Oppa won't give you something poisonous, arraseo? Now, eat it already!"

Sungjong sighed as he pulled down his mask and took the capsule. It tasted weird but like what Yongguk said, his strength came back. Afterwards, the twins fell asleep. Zelo, meanwhile, had his batteries changed and was also taking a rest. The others had their guards up, eyeing for any Matokis that may attack them. 

The nine spent their night inside the dark alley. The battle was still going on, and there was no time they could actually consider "safe".