Someone's In Love

Alien Sister

"Oppa~ We're going now!" Ji Hyun cried out as she opened the door.

"Okay, be careful on your way to school!" Himchan cried back. "Yah, Zelo, take care of Min Yung, arraseo?"

"Arraseo, Himchan-hyung!" Zelo yelled back before he and Ji Hyun went off to school. Himchan just watched the two leave and went on to see where and what the others were up to. Just as what he thought, Yongguk was busy watching war movies. Youngjae and Daehyun had now discovered internet and were using Ji Hyun's laptop to search various things.

"Yah, Yongguk!" Himchan called as he patted Yongguk's shoulder, making his eyes look directly at the other.

"Mwo?" Yongguk replied with his deep voice.

"Where's Jongup?" 

"How should I know?"

"YAH!"

"Arraseo! He hasn't come out of the room eversince we finished breakfast!"

"Waeyo?"

"I don't know, okay?! Go ask the others, maybe they know."

Himchan sighed upon Yongguk's less care for their group mate. Expecting some better answers, Himchan came on Youngjae and Daehyun, who were busy surfing the Net. "Youngjae-ah! Daehyun-ah!" Himchan called out. "What's with Jongup?"

"Jongup?" Youngjae asked as he turned around to see Himchan, who had his arms crossed, seemingly impatient to hear what they have to say. "Mianhe, but no ideas."

"He hasn't come out of the room since we finished breakfast, right?" Daehyun asked as he turned to Youngjae.

"Nae. Mianhe, hyung. Have you tried asking Yongguk-hyung?" Youngjae asked.

"Nae, and he doesn't even give a care! Aigoo..."

"Why not ask Jongup himself then?"

"I think I should."

Himchan quickly did so and headed to where Jongup was... in Ji Hyun's room. To his surprise, Jongup was just lying down, seemingly dazed. "Jongup-ah, anything wrong?" Himchan worriedly asked as he approached his team member.

"Oh-?! Hyung?" Jongup cried in shock as he quickly sat straight. "What're you doing here?"

"I should be the one asking that, why are you sulking in Min Yung's room? Anything wrong?" the older guy asked as he sat beside him.

"Ani, hyung, I'm alright..."

'Jinjja? I don't think so."

"Really, hyung! I am!"

"As far as I know, if you are okay, you should be downstairs, busy working out or probably dancing to your heart's content, nae?" Himchan smirked as he ruffled Jongup's blonde hair.

"Er..." Jongup murmured. He knew that there was nothing Himchan wouldn't know. He knows that because of his problem and was greatly unable to hide it, Himchan greatly noticed.

"Yah, palli! If you don't tell me, I'll have to use force on you, Moon Jongup!" Himchan threatened.

"Arraseo! Arraseo!"  Jongup cried. "Aish... but promise me that you wouldn't tell anyone!"

"Aigoo, okay, I promise." 

"Jinjja? Yagsog?"

"Yagsog..."

Jongup took a deep breath and gathered his courage and began to share Himchan his problem when the rest of the B.A.P came to his room, seemingly worried for him as well. "Yah, Moon Jongup, everything okay?" Yongguk asked as he entered the room.

"We were getting worried for you, is everything alright?" Youngjae worriedly asked. Daehyun was merely standing behind Youngjae, observing.

"YAH!" Himchan angrily cried. "Jongup was just about to tell me his problem!"

"Well, let's hear it out then." Yongguk said as the three of them sat beside him. Jongup was shocked when everyone came just when he was about to tell the reason. "Well, I guess you'll just have to tell everyone then." Himchan teased while smirking.

"Tell us about what?" Daehyun asked as he beamed at Jongup. "Anything wrong?"

"Well... it's..." Jongup faltered. "F-forget it! I just can't tell you guys!"

"Eh...?! Waeyo?!" Youngjae and Himchan cried in unison.

"Yah, we're a team, Moon Jongup!" Yongguk reminded. "We've got one rule right, as a team, we treat each other as brothers. As brothers, we must share things with each other and solve things together, remember?"

"I know that, hyung, but-"

"C'mon, it'll be okay, Jongup!" Youngjae smiled. "No matter how shocking or hard that problem of yours is, we'll help you!"

"Youngjae's right." Himchan nodded as he patted Jongup's back.

Jongup finally gathered the courage to tell his problem. With his head lowered, he softly mumbled. "Guys, I think I'm liking an earthling..."

"MWO?!" everyone cried in shock as their eyes widened. Jongup falling in love wasn't really something they expected! They remained quiet afterwards, Jongup turning bright red already. As soon as he knocked some senses back, Himchan asked again. "Well... can you tell us who?"

"She's... someone we just met." Jongup softly mumbled.

"Just met?" Daehyun asked as he raised a brow on him. "Do anyone of you have any ideas?"

"Ani." Yongguk, Himchan and Youngjae quickly replied, shaking their heads.

"It's..." Jongup began to unveil the truth. "P-Park Eun Mi..."

"HER?!" everyone exclaimed again in astonishment.

"Park Eun Mi?!" Himchan cried. "You mean Min Yung's best friend?!"

"Nae." Jongup nodded shyly, still not wanting to raise his head. Instead of what he expected, for the others to burst into laughter, they all congratulated him, patting his back and ruffling his hair.

"You've got some great picks, Jongup!" Youngjae smiled as he put his arm on Jongup's shoulder.

"Nae! That girl is crazy pretty!" Daehyun chuckled.

"Why didn't you tell us about that earlier?" Himchan asked as he ruffled his hair.

"I-I thought you guys would laugh on me." Jongup replied. "I-I thought you guys would be angry at me, saying such foolish things."

"What's so foolish about that?" Himchan smiled. "And why would we laugh on you? Eun Mi-ssi is pretty! Who wouldn't fall in love with her?"

"So, you aren't disappointed on me, hyung?"

"Of course not! Aigoo, we're even proud of you! Who would've thought you've got some great senses when picking females? That was just unexpected of you, Moon Jongup!"

"So... it's okay?"

"Of course!" Youngjae and Daehyun chuckled.

"And besides, you aren't the only one in love." Himchan giggled as he looked at Yongguk. Yongguk quickly noticed this and sent him a look somewhat saying "don't you even dare!". Youngjae and Daehyun tilted their heads and had their attention on what Himchan said.

"Jinjja, hyung?" Daehyun asked. "Who's the other one? Is is you, Youngjae?"

"Aniyo!" Youngjae quickly cried. "You..?"

"Aish, quit being silly, not me!"

The two turned around to Himchan, who brought the topic up. "You...?" the two asked in unison.

"Nope." Himchan smiled and pointed at Yongguk. "Him."

"Kim. Him. Chan!!!" Yongguk cried as he pinned Himchan down. "Yah! You promised it's just between us two!!!"

"Yah, you're the one who told that we should tell each other about everything, right?" Himchan laughed, instead of feeling terrified of Yongguk. "We're  like brothers, and brothers tell each other everything!"  he said, trying to imitate Yongguk's voice. That only caused Yongguk to blush hard and get angrier at the fellow guy.

"You-!!!" Yongguk hissed as he glared at Himchan, which Himchan returned to him.

"Jinjja?!" Daehyun asked, cutting off Yongguk's words. "Who's the girl?!"

"Woah, I never knew Yongguk-hyung can fall in love too!" Youngjae smiled in excitement. "Who's the lucky girl?"

"D-don't believe this idiot! He's making things up!" Yongguk lied with his trembling voice.

"No jokes, hyung." Jongup leered. "I told mine so tell yours! It's unfair, you know!"

Yongguk was frozen still, his face, bright red. Finally, Himchan, who got up, patted his head. "Come on, tell the others already! Aren't you the brave warrior of Mato and you aren't scared of anything?" Himchan teased. "If you don't confess that information to them, it only proves Jongup's stronger than you since he was able to share his secret to us~"

"Aish, arraseo! Arraseo!!!" Yongguk hissed as he swatted Himchan's hand away. "I LIKE CHOI MIN YUNG, OKAY?! HAPPY?!"

Everyone stayed quiet, seemingly shocked on what Yongguk just confessed. They never thought that their brave warrior-leader would fall in love with his creation! Who would've expect Yongguk to like Ji Hyun?! "J-jinjja, hyung? You like Min Yung...?" Youngjae asked, seemingly shocked.

"NAE! NAE! NAE!" Yongguk cried in annoyance. "I LIKE HER! HAPPY NOW?!"

"Woah, calm down, hyung!" Jongup said as he tried to calm the older guy. "Calm down!"

After breathing in and out, Yongguk managed to regain his calmness. After one deep breath, he faced the other members, his face still quite red. "Okay, I'm calm..."

"So, Jongup likes Eun Mi and Yongguk-hyung likes Min Yung..." Youngjae mumbled. "Wow, never saw those coming."

"So, any plans on confessing your feelings to the females?" Himchan asked.

"Well..." Yongguk murmured. "N-nae, but not this time yet."

"Agreed." Jongup nodded. "Not now, it's not time yet. We've got to wait for the right time. Not now..."

"Well, you two got the point." Daehyun agreed."When are you planning to confess then?"

"No idea." Yongguk said. "When the right time comes, probably."

"Well, just so you know, we're here for you two!" Himchan smirked as he placed his arms on the two. "Good luck!"

"Nae, gomawo, Himchan." Yongguk smiled, his calmness regained. Now that everyone of B.A.P, excluding Zelo, knows their secret, Yongguk and Jongup felt a little bit calmer and less worried than before. As brothers, they'll have to keep the secret unknown to the others. 

"So, should we tell Zelo at least?" Jongup asked.

"ANIYO!" Yongguk quickly disagreed. "That robot's a chatter box! He could slip his tongue and reveal our secrets to anyone, worse, to Min Yung and Eun Mi-ssi!"

"True, Zelo is already very close to the two, especially Min Yung." Youngjae nodded.

"But he's still part of B.A.P! We can't discriminate him, he's still a brother!" Himchan complained.

"Arraseo, arraseo." Yongguk sighed. "As soon as they come back, we'll tell him. Afterwards, I'll make a few adjustments on Zelo so that we can assure the safety of our secrets, sounds good?"

"But, didn't Min Yung say that he likes Zelo the way he is?" Daehyun asked. "If you adjust him again, won't he revert to his robotic self?"

"Ani, I won't change his personal settings. I won't reset him. He'll stay the same, and so will our secrets be safe."

"Well, he's your robot, so, why not?"  Himchan smiled, finally agreeing

"Good."

==============================================================================================

Hours passed and finally, Ji Hyun and Zelo arrived back home, tired as usual. Despite everyone knowing what Yongguk's feelings towards the young girl, everyone decided to act normally as if they know nothing and also to save Yongguk's reputation. 

"Welcome back, sweeties~" Himchan greeted with a smile. "How's school?"

"Fine, thank you, oppa~"" Ji Hyun smiled as she went over him for a hug. Zelo followed next and received a hug from Himchan as well. "Are you making some snacks, oppa?"

"Nae, I thought that you two would return quite hungry from school, so, here!" 

"Eh, gomawo, Himchan-oppa! You're the best!"

"Jinjja? That's nothing, just caring for my baby girl and baby boy now!"

With Ji Hyun dressing up, Yongguk quickly approached Zelo, who was about to change his clothes as well. "Yah, Zelo, us B.A.P need to talk later, arraseo?"

"Mwo?" Zelo asked in sudden confusion. "Waeyo? Is something wrong, hyung?"

"Just wait for later, okay?" Yongguk whispered before leaving Zelo confused. Soon, when Ji Hyun and Zelo were eating the snacks Himchan prepared, the guys approached the two, much to their confusion.

"Min Yung-ah, can we borrow Zelo for a minute?" Youngjae asked as he stood next to Zelo.

"Um, sure, why not?" Ji Hyun smiled.

"Gomawo." he smiled back as he dragged the younger boy into where Yongguk and the others were sleeping. Zelo, who was very clueless of what was happening, tried to struggle but was stopped quickly by Yongguk, who hit him hard on the head. As expected, Zelo whined due to the pain.

"YAH! Be quiet, will you?!" Yongguk softly exclaimed as he covered Zelo's mouth. 

"Waeyo, hyung?" Zelo asked as he rubbed his head. "Why did you drag Zelo here? What is it that you need to tell Zelo? Aigoo... Zelo's getting very confused already..."

"Zelo, take a seat first and we'll tell you everything." Himchan ordered as everyone sat down. Zelo quickly obeyed and sat beside Himchan. His eyes were showing his intense curiousity, tilting his head from time to time and blinking often. His gestures were easily noticed by the others, and began to explain things.

"Zelo, did you remember our B.A.P rule?" Himchan asked as he looked at Zelo.

"Nae." Zelo quickly nodded.

"If you do, can you tell us?"

"Nae, hyung. B.A.P must treat each other like brothers. As brothers, we must share everything to each other and solve things together."

"Correct. Now, Yongguk here and Jongup has something to tell. Do you promise not to tell anyone?"

"Nae, hyung."

"Not even those close and dear to you?"

"Nae, hyung, Zelo promises not to tell anyone dear and close to him whatever Yongguk-hyung and Jongup-hyung will say."

"Good boy." Himchan smiled as he patted Zelo's head. With one glance on the two, Yongguk started.

"You see, Zelo, I've been liking someone the six of us are greatly close to." he began. Gathering his courage and strength, Yongguk revealed his secret. "And that someone is no other than Min Yung..."

"JINJJA?!" Zelo cried in surprise as his eyes widened. "You like her?! Since when, hyung?!"

"That's not important, the first things that I said are more important!" Yongguk softly exclaimed

"But, hyung, the information is not complete." Zelo pouted.

"Aish, fine! During that time when I walked along with her. You know, that time she bought us clothes and stuff?"

"Oh... that time! Zelo remembers now."

"Yah! Promise us that you won't tell that to anyone, not even that Eun Mi girl and especially, NOT MIN YUNG, arraseo?"

"Arraseo, hyung, arraseo." Zelo grinned.

Everyone looked at Jongup, who was about to confess next. "Okay, like Yongguk-hyung, I've been liking someone too, but that girl is only close to you and Min Yung." he began. "She's actually closer to Min Yung, and it wasn't long before we met her... she's also-"

"Yah, Moon Jongup, cut the chase and tell Zelo already, will you?" Youngjae impatiently cried.

"Arraseo, arraseo! Aish, can't you be patient?" Jongup hissed.

"You were describing her already!" Daehyun added.

"Aish, okay, okay!" Jongup cried. "I like Park Eun Mi, Min Yung's best friend."

"Eun Mi-ssi?!" Zelo cried in shock. "You like Eun Mi-ssi?!"

"Aish! Not so loud, Zelo!" Jongup cried as he quickly covered Zelo's mouth, not letting him speak anymore. "Keep it down, I don't want Min Yung to know!!!"

"M-mianhe!" Zelo mumbled while Jongup covered his mouth. 

Everyone stayed quiet as both Yongguk and Jongup blushed bright red. Now, all that was left was to make some adjustments on Zelo to assure the safety of their secrets. Yongguk quickly commanded Zelo to remove his shirt, which the younger quickly did. Yongguk quickly flashed his hand over his chest, making a power symbol appear. As he placed his hand there, a virtual screen appeared and there, Yongguk made some adjustments.

"Hyung... yo...u re...ally... do...n't need to ad...j...ust Ze...lo." Zelo mumbled as his speech was interrupted by the adjustments made by Yongguk.

"Pff, I have to!" Yongguk replied. "We can't assure that you wouldn't spill our secrets. You can slip your tongue, you know."

"B... ut, h...yu...ng-"

"Aish, be quiet! Can't you see your speech isn't well? Don't speak anymore!"

"Hyu... ng, Ze... lo won't spi...ll your se... crets, pr...omi...se" Zelo continued to say.

"AISH! I told you not to speak, didn't I?!" Yongguk scolded as he glared at the younger one. "If you continue that, your speech system will be damaged!"

"Hy...ung! Ze.. lo won...t re...vea...l your se... cre... ts! Ha... jim...a-!!!" Zelo continued to whine. It was known by Yongguk, the adjustments he made were hurting Zelo, so he wants him to stop. Being adjusted while his power was on was something Zelo didn't want. But since adjusting him with his power turned off will lead to being useless, he has no choice but to hurt the young robot. 

"Yah, Himchan, cover his mouth, will you?" Yongguk said as he turned around to Himchan. He quickly nodded and covered Zelo's mouth, making him no longer speak. With the final adjustments done, Himchan removed his hands from Zelo's mouth and the virtual screen vanished, and so did the power symbol on his chest.

"Adjustments complete." Zelo said in his robotic voice. Afterwards, Zelo shook his head, his voice reverting back to normal. "HYUNG!!! Appayo!"

"Aish, quit being a cry baby!" Yongguk scolded. "At least now, our secret's safe."

"What secret?" a familiar voice asked, making the guys turn their attention to the owner of the voice. To their surprise, Ji Hyun was standing on the doorway, her arms crossed and a visible smile on her face. 

"N-nothing! It was nothing!" everyone cried in unison.

"Really?" Ji Hyun smiled, as if teasing. "Then what was that thing I heard that Jongup-oppa likes Eun Mi?" she giggled, making Jongup blush. 

Unknown to them, Ji Hyun heard what they were talking about, since she knew that information that Jongup has a liking her best friend. Everyone stayed frozen and silent, not knowing what to reply to the young girl. Yongguk and Jongup began to blush bright red, their secrets and reputations in danger.