Once She Knew The Secret...

Alien Sister

"A-aniyo! You've got it all wrong, Min Yung-ah!" Jongup tried to explain as he quickly got up from where he was sitting and walked towards Ji Hyun, who was smiling like crazy.

"Jinjja?" Ji Hyun pretended to ask. "But I think I heard you saying such yourself, Jongup-oppa..."

"A-ANI! Y-you must've heard things wrong!"

"Really? But I'm sure you said this words... I. Like. Eun. Mi."

"ANI!!!"

Ji Hyun continued to tease, even sticking her tongue out. Who would've knew, that one of these alien guys was liking a human girl, and what else, her best friend! "If that's so, you don't mind if I tell Eun Mi herself, right? I'm sure you won't" Ji Hyun giggled while saying such in a teasing matter.

Finally, Jongup, who was desperately trying to deny things in order to keep his secret safe, gave up and just stopped Ji Hyun. "Okay! Okay! It's true, I like Park Eun Mi-ssi! I like her, okay?! Please, she mustn't know!!!" Jongup whined.

"Hm... I don't know, I thought you said I heard things wrong..." Ji Hyun pretended to think. "And since she's my best friend, I share things with her, and I just learned something she doesn't now still... hm, eottoke...?"

"Please, don't do this Min Yung-ah!!!"

Seeing that Jongup was desperate enough, Ji Hyun bursted to laughter and pinched Jongup's soft cheeks. "Calm down, I was just teasing, oppa!" she giggled as she showed a sweet smile. "I won't do what I just said, I was just teasing~"

"Yah, that wasn't funny..." Jongup moaned as he leered at the young girl, who was still pinching his cheeks. "You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"Well, don't worry about that, your secret's safe with me, Jongup-oppa!" she giggled and retreated her hands back. "I won't tell anyone, promise~"

"Yagsog...?"

"Yagsog! I wouldn't want one of my oppas to be in serious trouble and have their secrets exposed now, would I?"

"Phew, gomawo, Min Yung..."

"Gwenchana!"

With that covered, Ji Hyun shifted her eyes to the remaining five blondes. "Now, is that all...?" she asked as she beamed at them. "Is anyone here in love?"

Everyone remained quiet. Yongguk was slowly turning bright red, thus, he decided to lower his head for Ji Hyun not to see. All of them knew that it wasn't only Jongup but Yongguk. With the fact that the person their leader likes is in front of them, they can't probably say "yes". 

"A-ani, no more." Himchan smiled. "Just Jongup..."

"Really?" Ji Hyun asked as she pointed at Yongguk. "Then what's with him?"

Everyone felt that a gun shot them. Was Ji Hyun beginning to notice things? Had she heard their secrets get revealed? They remained quiet, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, Yongguk coughed and began sneezing, much to the others' surprise. 

"Excuse me." Yongguk softly said as he slowly raised his head. Pretending not to know what was going on, he tilted his head. "Waeyo? Why are you pointing at me, Min Yung?" he asked normally, as if he wasn't blushing bright red lately.

It was obvious... Yongguk is acting to save himself.

"Why was your head lowered just a second ago, Yongguk-oppa?" Ji Hyun asked, sensing something fishy about the older guy.

"Ani, it's nothing." Yongguk shook his head before reassuring a smile. "I felt like coughing and sneezing, so I lowered my head for respect. I saw a movie where in a character did the same thing. I guess it's a way earthlings show respect to others."

The others were dumbfounded by Yongguk's words and actions. He saved himself! Ji Hyun quickly believed and smiled. "If that's the case, is it final? Is Jongup-oppa the only one in love?"

"Nae." everyone nodded.

Still doubting things, Ji Hyun turned to the only person honest to her, Zelo. "Zelo-ah, is there no one among these guys in love?" she asked, one of her brows raised.

Thanks to the adjustments Yongguk did on him lately, he nodded. "Nae, Min Yung. No one is in love aside from Jongup-hyung." he nodded with a smile. "Results I found say that they are telling the truth."

"Jinjja? Is that true?"

"Nae. Signs of love present, Bang Yongguk, negative. Kim Himchan, negative. Jung Daehyun, negative. Yoo Youngjae, negative. Moon Jongup, positive. Choi Junhong, neutral." he said in his robotic voice.

"Okay then." Ji Hyun smiled.

=========================================================================================

After that day, Ji Hyun and Zelo had to go to school once again. Everyone was acting normal again, even Jongup, whose secret was found out by Ji Hyun herself yesterday. "Oppa, we're going now!" Ji Hyun cried as she opened the door.

"Okay, be careful on your way there!" Himchan cried back.

Before leaving, Ji Hyun quickly turned around to Jongup. "Yah, Jongup-oppa, let's go." she called out. 

Jongup was merely shocked upon hearing his name. He was so glued, watching T.V with Daehyun and Yongguk. "Mwo?" he asked, trying to make her repeat what she just said.

"I said, let's go." Ji Hyun repeated. "You're coming along with us today."

"Mwo?! Waeyo?"

"Duh, you're walking me and Zelo here to school!"

"Why me?!"

Ji Hyun crossed her arms, with an emotionless Zelo in his "Junhong" mode already. "You wanna see Eun Mi or not?!" she yelled, making Jongup quickly stand up.

"Arraseo, arraseo! Just give me a second to change my clothes!" Jongup panicked as he dashed to Ji Hyun's room. 

"Palli, hyung!" Zelo yelled. "We're going to be late!"

In a flash, Jongup went out of the room, neatly dressed, and went along with the two. He had this mixed feeling where he felt happy, anxious, excited, worried, panic, and more. Seeing that girl he likes was giving him butterflies in his stomach. Also, he had no idea where Zelo and Ji Hyun studies, so it was kind of making him curious.

It took a while before the three arrived at their school and by luck, they aren't late. As soon as the three approached the front gates, flocks of girls and boys welcomed them, making Jongup a bit confused. "Why are there so many earthlings gathered?" he whispered to Ji Hyun.

"Oh, just some admirers me and Junhong have." Ji Hyun whispered back.

"Isn't it annoying you two? I mean, these high pitched squeals females produce..."

"We're used to it, hyung." Zelo softly said as he tried looking for a way through. Instead of what he desired, this familiar girl came out of no where.

"Yah! I told you all not to block the front gates a thousand times, didn't I?!" Eun Mi yelled as she found her way through the thick crowd. "As a part of the Student Council, I can report everyone of you to the principal because of this! Palli, back to your classrooms, it's five minutes before the bell rings!"

Due to her somewhat tough persona, everyone obeyed her and dashed back to their classes. With only she, Ji Hyun, Zelo and Jongup left, Eun Mi welcomed the two with a friendly hug. "Good morning~" she greeted, her persona taking a big turn from someone tough to someone innocent and sweet.

"Good morning, Eun Mi-ah!" Ji Hyun happily hugged back. 

"Good morning..." Zelo softly greeted with a faint smile.

Recognizing that the two had someone along, Eun Mi quickly let go of the two, just in time to recognize Jongup. "You're Junhong's cousin, right?" Eun Mi smiled as she saw Jongup. "Moon... Jongup-oppa, right?"

Jongup simply nodded, and smiled. "N-nae. I'm Moon Jongup. You're Park Eun Mi, right?"

"Nae, it's great to see you again! I'm also glad you remember me~" she giggled. 

"Me too." Jongup smiled before bowing to her.

"Aigoo, no need to bow!" Eun Mi giggled as she patted his shoulder. "So, what brings you here, oppa?"

"Oh... um..."

"Hyung decided to walk us to school." Zelo suddenly said, saving Jongup's life. "He's going somewhere near here, so, we decided to let him come with us."

"Jinjja? Well, this is our school~" Eun Mi smiled.

"Nae, it looks like an organized school. No wonder Junhong and Ji Hyun likes it here." Jongup smiled back.

"Well, it's a sort of normal school, but, yes, it's organized... I guess."

With that, Jongup noticed that the three's class would start anytime. "Um, I-I need to go, I guess your classes are starting anytime now." Jongup softly said.

"Nae, three more minutes and classes start." Eun Mi nodded. 

"Well, I should be going then, nice to see you again by the way, Eun Mi-ssi." he bowed.

"Nae, it's nice to see you again too, oppa!" she smiled. "Too bad you need to leave already."

"Nae..."

"Let's hang around sometimes! Ji Hyun-ah, Junhong-ah, can you bring Jongup-oppa sometimes when we hang out? Oh, and bring the others too if you like!"

"Sure! It sounds good, doesn't it, oppa?" Ji Hyun giggled as she nudged Jongup.

"Well appreciated!"

"The other hyungs are busy these days and only Jongup-hyung is free." Zelo smiled. "I guess hyung will be the only one hanging out with us these days. The others, hm, probably rare..."

"It's okay! See you some other time, Jongup-oppa!" Eun Mi waved as the three walked heading to the school building.

"Nae, see you!" Jongup waved back before leaving. Though he seemed quite calm and normal outside, he was jumping in joy inside. He was able to see Eun Mi again and had chances to see her again some other time. Thanks to Ji Hyun and Zelo, he saw her again. Now, he was heading back home, completely satisfied and excited to tell that moment to the hyungs.

=========================================================================================

"Woah, jinjja?" everyone cried in shock after hearing Jongup's story.

"Congratulations, Jongup-ah!" Himchan snickered as he ruffled Jongup's blonde hair.

"Nae, I'm really proud myself." Jongup laughed.

"How envious, she really said that you two can meet again someday?" Youngjae asked.

"Nae, she said those words herself!" Jongup happily nodded.

"I've got to admit, I'm actually proud of you, Moon Jongup!" Yongguk congratulated as he patted his back, making Jongup smile wider.

"Nae, gamsahamnida." Jongup smiled.

"Just keep this in mind." Daehyun reminded. "B.A.P is always here to support you and Yongguk-hyung!"

"Nae, I won't ever think of forgetting that!" Jongup smiled.