Cuteness Overload

Alien Sister

A new day has finally come. Ji Hyun has woke up by the sound of her alarm clock. The sun was beginning to rise and she needs to prepare for school.

"Mhm~ I hope everything turns out well today!" she softly mumbled as she stretched her arms. As soon as she was about to rise up, she felt something heavy around her. "What the-?" she mumbled as she lifted her blanket. To her surprise, Zelo was beside her, his arms s around her and seemingly in a "hugging" position. What else, Zelo was half ! 

"I stand corrected." she softly mumbled. She slowly removed Zelo's arms around her and slowly rose up. As she sat up, Jongup was also sleeping, half as well. His blanket was thrown away to the side too! "Aish, these guys..." she hissed as she walked out of the room. Ji Hyun passed by Sungjong's room and decided to check up on the other four guys on that room. To her surprise, she only found Daehyun and Youngjae still sleeping, of course, half . 

"Where are the other two, I wonder?" she mumbled as she tried looking for Yongguk and Himchan. Upon getting out of the room, she saw Yongguk preparing breakfast, much to her surprise.

"Oh, you've finally woke up?" Yongguk asked as he recognized her presence. 

"Are you... cooking?" Ji Hyun asked as her eyes widened.

"Well, apparently, yes." Yongguk nodded.

Ji Hyun was extremely shocked. She never saw that coming, an alien cooking breakfast for her. Realizing that another member was missing, she decided to ask Yongguk. "Where's Himchan-oppa?" she asked, tilting her head a bit. Before the taller guy could even give a reply, Ji Hyun felt arms wrap around her as if hugging.

"Good morning, sweetie~" Himchan greeted as he gave her a back hug.

"Omma, Himchan-oppa!" Ji Hyun exclaimed as she clutched her chest. "Yah! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Ow, was my baby shocked? Mianhe." Himchan giggled as he let go of Ji Hyun, who was still astonished. "Yah, Yongguk, are you done cooking yet?"

"If you were helping me, yes, I would be..." Yongguk glared at Himchan.

Himchan just let out a little laugh before pushing Ji Hyun to her seat. "Mi Yung-ah, you stay there, okay? I'll just wake the others." Himchan smiled before walking to the room where Daehyun and Youngjae are. Ji Hyun and Yongguk didn't know what happen, but Himchan's yelling was greatly heard.

"YAH! WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!" Himchan yelled, making Daehyun and Youngjae wake up quickly. Seeing that the two were awake, Himchan went to Jongup and Zelo's room. The same way, he yelled at them. Jongup was the only one waken up while Zelo remained completely motionless.

"Yah! Bang Yongguk, come here this instant!" Himchan yelled.

"Wae?! Can't you see I'm cooking?!" Yongguk screamed back.

"Come here this instant or else-!"

"Okay, okay, aish!"

Ji Hyun let out a small laugh, seeing how Yongguk was easily controlled by Himchan. Soon, Yongguk came back along with Himchan and four shirtless guys. Ji Hyun blushed bright red as she covered her face with her hands. "YAH! Can't you four put on some shirts?! There's a lady here!" Ji Hyun cried.

The four looked at each other until Himchan hit each of their heads.

"Appayo, hyung!" Youngjae cried. "What was that for?!"

"Min Yung is actually right! Go back and wear some shirts, will you?!" Himchan yelled. The four nodded and went back to their rooms. In an instant, they came back, wearing colored printed shirts. The four sat around the table. Breakfast was soon ready and the seven began to eat and Ji Hyun finished first. She began preparing for school. She finished quick and was about to leave.

"Going already?" Daehyun asked.

"Nae~ You guys just stay here, arraseo?" Ji Hyun strictly said.

"Can we come?" Jongup asked before Ji Hyun was about to open the door.

"Of course not! What can you possibly do at school? Stand there and wait for me 'till I'm done?" Ji Hyun chuckled by the thought.

"Well, what else?" Youngjae asked.

"You're kidding, right?" Ji Hyun laughed.

"Well... no." Youngjae answered.

Ji Hyun was frozen and blinked a few times. Later on, Yongguk proposed an idea again. "How about we send at least one member to keep Min Yung on track?" Yongguk asked.

"That's not a bad idea at all." Himchan smiled in agreement.

"Wait, what?!" Ji Hyun exclaimed. Even though she exclaimed loud enough, the members ignored her and listened to Yongguk's idea instead.

"That's a great idea, hyung, but who do we send?" Youngjae asked.

"He has to be at least in the appropriate age earthlings are to attend this 'school'." Daehyun added.

Everybody quickly looked at Zelo, who was just clueless of things happening. In a blink, Yongguk made a decision. "Okay then, Zelo-ah, you're going along with Min Yung, arraseo?"

"MWO?!" the two cried in shock, their eyes widening.

"You heard him, Zelo's coming with you." Jongup repeated.

"What?! He can't possibly go along with me! If he does, he needs to study there 'till the end of the school year!" Ji Hyun exclaimed.

"Exactly." Himchan smiled. "Zelo's going to study here. That'll also help us gain more information about the ways on how earthlings live."

Ji Hyun remained frozen. Before she knew it, Zelo was scanning her without her permission. "YAH! What are you doing?!" she cried, surprised.

"Zelo scanned your uniform so Zelo would be able to wear a correct uniform for males." Zelo answered before being clad in a blue light. As the light faded, Zelo was wearing the exact male's uniform of her school. Another light shone beside him and as it fades, Zelo's school bag appeared, complete with everything he would need.

"Woah, now that's... cool?" Ji Hyun mumbled as she saw what Zelo just did. Seeing that Zelo was ready, Himchan told them to go to school quickly, which the two did so.

"See you, hyungs~!" Zelo waved as the two walked away. The other guys waved back and quickly shut the door close.

==============================================================================================

Ji Hyun and Zelo were now near the school. The building was visible already.

"Now, remember everything I said, arraseo?" Ji Hyun said as she pointed at Zelo.

"Nae, Mi Yung-ssi." Zelo nodded.

"And please, quit the 'Mi Yung' name, everyone in this school knows me as Ji Hyun! Lee Ji Hyun!" 

"But Zelo cannot change that information anymore. That is what Yongguk-hyung had imprinted in Zelo's memory."

"Aish, quit talking like a robot! If you do, people will think that you're weird."

"Nae, Zelo will try and adjust his settings."

As soon as the two arrived in the front gate, the two came across Eun Mi. "Good morning, Ji Hyun-ah!" Eun Mi cried as she ran towards Ji Hyun for a hug.

"Good morning too, Eun Mi-ssi!" Ji Hyun greeted, hugging back her best friend. Just then, Eun Mi recognizes Zelo. 

"Well, aren't you a new face?" Eun Mi smiled at Zelo. "Ji Hyun-ah, who is this cutie?"

"I'm Ze-" Zelo almost introduced but was cut of by Ji Hyun.

"He's, erm... C-Choi Junhong, seventeen years old! He's um, a childhood friend of mine!" Ji Hyun lied. "He's going to study here from now on!"

"Eh, jinjja?" Eun Mi giggled. "Nice to meet you Junhong-ssi, I'm Park Eun Mi, nice to meet you!" she giggled as she stretched her hand out for a handshake.

"N-nice to meet you too." Zelo bowed before shaking her hand.

"Aigoo, you're just so cute!" Eun Mi cried as she pinched Zelo's soft cheeks. Zelo remained perfectly still Eun Mi began to run. "Come on, Ji Hyun-ah, let's get inside our room!"

"Nae, I'll follow up!" Ji Hyun cried as Eun Mi began to run. She turned around to Zelo, beginning to give him orders again. "Okay, listen here, Zelo. While you're outside, you must refer yourself as Junhong, okay? Do not, I repeat, NOT address yourself as Zelo, okay?"

"Nae, Min Yung." Zelo nodded as he finished making adjustments on himself. Seeing that there are still lots of minutes left, Ji Hyun grabbed Zelo by his arm and began to run quickly to the principal's office. In just minutes, she had come up with a brilliant plan on how to enroll Zelo in their school in minutes.

==============================================================================================

"Remember what I told you, arraseo?" Ji Hyun reminded as she and Zelo ran down the hall. Ji Hyun successfully gave out a perfect excuse and got Zelo enrolled in her school in minutes. Thank great smartness! All his papers were done and was also going to go in the same class Ji Hyun is. Things were going just the way Ji Hyun had planned and not even a single mistake is likely to be seen.

The bell had already rang and the two got in class exactly on time. All the students looked at Ji Hyun and Zelo and seemed to be dazed. Ji Hyun was not only noticed for excelling both academically and in sports and for being the popular younger sister of Lee Sungjong of INFINITE, she was also greatly known for her beauty. She is every boy's ideal type. Now that Zelo is here, the girls began to fall in love on him, being their "tall and cute" ideal type.

As soon as their adviser came, she quickly called out Zelo to introduce himself. Not as what Ji Hyun expected, Zelo acted like a normal human. He acted shy and talked well. Zelo stood in front of the class, bowed and began to introduce himself. "My name is Choi Junhong, seventeen years old, I hope I get along with everybody." he said, giving off a shy smile, earning the girls' squeals. Zelo was assigned to sit a few seats away from Ji Hyun. Class went well and Zelo actively participated, just like Ji Hyun. It didn't take long and the bell rang again, signaling everyone that it was break time.

"Kajja, Junhong." Ji Hyun called out as she walked near Zelo's seat. Zelo looked up at her and stood up. The two quickly walked out the room with everyone looking at them.

As soon as the two were outside, the two earned lots of mumbles and whispers about them.

"Aigoo, isn't that boy so cute?"

"How envious! The new kid's walking with Lee Ji Hyun!"

"Who the heck is that guy? Aish, he's got a great opportunity to walk beside Lee Ji Hyun!"

"Do you think they're a couple?"

"Aish, that's impossible! That guy just got here!"

Zelo began to feel confused as he sharply heard everyone's comments. "Min Yung, why are these earthlings mumbling and whispering?" Zelo whispered.

"Yah, don't call them earthlings!" Ji Hyun whispered back. "Remember that you're an earthling for now! And they're probably mumbling and whispering because of us..."

"Wae?"

"They find me as the most popular girl in this school... I think the girls found you cute."

"So...?"

"Well, often times, when a cute girl and a cute boy are walking together, people quickly think that they're a couple or some sort."

"Couple? What is that?"

"Something we refer to someone who feels love for one another."

Zelo paused as he tried to understand her words. "Feels love for one another?"

Ji Hyun sighed as she thought of the simplest words. "Love is... liking one another. Something like that." Ji Hyun explained.

"But I like you." Zelo corrected. "You're my sister and I like my sister. Does that mean what they are saying is true? Are we a couple then?"

Ji Hyun had her eyes wide open as her face turned into a bright shade of pink. "A-aniyo! That's not how it works!" she softly cried out as she hit Zelo's shoulder slightly. "You like me as a sister, right? Couples like one another MORE than that. And for the record, we are not a couple, arraseo?"

"Arraseo." Zelo nodded.

Ji Hyun and Zelo continued walking down the hall, ignoring people's whispers and mumbles. "Say, Junhong, to be honest, I was actually shocked that you managed to act normally lately!" Ji Hyun smiled.

"Gomawo." Zelo softly replied, showing a faint smile. "I was able to adjust my settings in time so I will be able to act well with you."

"That's great then." Ji Hyun giggled. "Oh, and you were pretty active lately. I guess I've got some competition in class ranking, eh?"

"Don't worry, my abilities in logical and arithmetic thinking and my athletic skills are lower than yours. I'm sure that I won't be able to surpass you." Zelo softly said.

"Jinjja? Okay then..."

It wasn't long when break was over. Classes were resumed again. Zelo showed activeness in class in terms of reciting. Though he was active, Ji Hyun was still obviously better. The two seemed perfect, making others have another guy to be jealous with. After hours of class, lunch break came. Zelo was still feeling awkward with interacting with earthlings and decided not to move from his seat. As usual, Ji Hyun came to him, grabbed a chair and sat beside him.

"Still feeling awkward?" Ji Hyun asked, giggling a bit.

"Nae, I'm still not used into interacting with earthli- I mean, with humans." Zelo answered, showing a rather emotionless face.

"Yah, Choi Junhong, try showing some emotions, will you?" Ji Hyun said as she began to eat her lunch. "If you don't change that, people would think you're a robot."

"But I am..."

"Yah, as Choi Junhong, please recall you're a normal, human teenager. As Zelo, you're a robot, arraseo?"

"Arraseo, Min Yung."

Ji Hyun went back to her seat and handed Zelo his lunch box. "Here." Ji Hyun said. "Here's yours, eat lunch already."

"But I'm still not hungry." Zelo complained.

"I don't care. Eat now as we still have to undergo a couple of hours before going home."

Zelo sighed and obeyed Ji Hyun's strict orders. The two grabbed lots of attention. Most often times, Eun Mi would come to her class to eat lunch with her. Unluckily, Eun Mi has to eat lunch with her student council mates as they are quite busy with meetings and stuff. Also, she knew that her friend has a weakness with cute things and people, she knew that her squeals wouldn't end when Zelo is around. She had admitted it to herself that Zelo was cute, and there is no doubt that many girls had fallen in love with him already, just as what she had encountered when she first came in the school.

"So, Junhong, do you like this place?" Ji Hyun asked before shoving another piece of food in .

"Nae, I find this 'school' interesting, Min Yung." Zelo nodded as he shoved food in his mouth. "I'm beginning to learn lots of things and on how humans live. In fact, it's interesting on how humans actually live their lives."

"Jinjja? Thank you." Ji Hyun giggled. 

Zelo began to smile more compared to those lately. This made Ji Hyun a lot relieved. Not long later on, a boy, probably older and from another class, came inside their room carrying a letter and a small box with a cute pink ribbon on top.

"Lee Ji Hyun, one of your admirers are here!" a girl called out, grabbing Ji Hyun and Zelo's attention. Ji Hyun had her eyes focused on the stranger as he went closer.

"A-annyeong hasseyo, Lee Ji Hyun." the man greeted with a perfect 90 degree angle bow. "I'm um..."

"Don't be nervous, talk calmly." Ji Hyun giggled as she showed him her sweet and innocent smile. "What's your name?"

"Kim Chung Ho." the boy replied. "Eighteen years old."

"Ah, Chung Ho-oppa then?" Ji Hyun giggled. "So, they said you wanted to give me something?"

"Ah, n-nae." he nodded as he handed out a letter and small box. 

"Gomawo. Well, nice meeting you Kim Chung Ho-oppa, have a nice day~" she smiled as she waved good bye to him. The older boy  bowed and went off, blushing bright red. Unlike other girls who have many admirers, Ji Hyun is humble. She greets them and befriends them if possible. Whenever a new admirer comes to her class, she greets them as if they are normal friends and asks for their name. Because of her great memory, she easily remembers each and everyone of them.

"What was that about?" Zelo asked.

"That, Junhong, is an example of expressing your love to someone." Ji Hyun smiled. 

"That guy likes you?"

"Nae, one of the many." she nodded as she began reading the letter. A smile was carved on her face as she finished reading. Then, she opened a box that contains a cute kitty keychain. "Ah, kyeopta!" she giggled as she saw the object. "That guy really knows my style~"

Zelo remained quiet as another information was gained. He learned how earthlings courted one another. He smiled at the thought as well.

=========================================================================================

Finally, classes were over. Ji Hyun and Zelo walked out of their class together until Eun Mi ran at them and gave Ji Hyun a back hug. "Hi there, my cute little Ji Hyun-ah!" Eun Mi greeted. 

"Eun Mi!" Ji Hyun cried in surprise. "YAH! You surprised me, aish!"

"Mianhe~" Eun Mi laughed. "Oh, heya Junhong-ssi!"

"Annyeong hasseyo." Zelo greeted with a slight bow. 

"So, you guys walking home together?" Eun Mi teased. "Are you sure you guys aren't a couple?"

"Of course not! Like I said, childhood friends." Ji Hyun cried.

"Okay then." Eun Mi giggled. "I'll be going ahead now, don't wanna disturb you love birds~"

"Yah! Shut up!"

With that Eun Mi and Ji Hyun, along with Zelo, parted ways. Just then, Ji Hyun's phone began ringing again.

                             -Hi there Ji Hyunnie :D How's my little sister? You weren't late for school, weren't you? Anyways, oppa can't come by at your school to at least check you up. Mianhe~~~ Anyways, be careful on your way, okay? Saranghe Lee Ji Hyunni~ <3-
                                                                                                        ---Sungjong

"Aish, oppa~" Ji Hyun mumbled as she replied to him.

                               -Yah, my babo oppa~ XD I wasn't late for school, okay?! Other than that, school was fun! It's okay that you can't pick me up from school, I know how busy you are. Aigoo, must be hard to be an idol, eh? Haha~ Saranghe too, babo Lee Sungjong-oppa!!! <3-
                                                                                                        ---Ji Hyun

"Who was it?" Zelo curiously asked as he leaned a bit closer to Ji Hyun. "Was it your Sungjong-oppa?"

"Nae, he was just checking up on me." Ji Hyun smiled. "Nae, Junhong, do you want to stop by for some snacks?"

"Nae~" Zelo nodded. "Where, though?"

"I know a nearby ice cream shop! C'mon, the ice creams there are really delish!"

"Jinjja? Okay then!"

=========================================================================================

"We're home!" Zelo and Ji Hyun cried as they arrived home.

"How was school?" Himchan asked with a mother-like tone.

"School was fun, hyung!" Zelo smiled. "I learned a lot! Also, Min Yung here is a great student! She was very active in school!"

"Jinjja?" Himchan giggled as he patted Zelo and Jin Hyun's heads. "Aigoo, my babies are growing well~"

"Yah, I'm no baby of yours!" Ji Hyun giggled as she playfully swatted Himchan's hand.

"Yongguk here prepared some cheese cake. Daehyun ate most of it, but there's still some left." Himchan smiled as he walked to the kitchen to get the cheese cake.

"Ani, oppa, we're good." Ji Hyun giggled. "We had snacks on the way."

"Oh, is that so? Okay then. I'll just prepare dinner then."

"Nae~!" the two cried.

"Come on, Zelo, let's do our homework together." Ji Hyun smiled as she grabbed Zelo's arm and ran to their room.

"Nae, Min Yung." Zelo nodded as the two headed to her room.

Before entering her room completely, she noticed some things weren't right, "Yah, Himchan-oppa, where are the others?"

"The others?" Himchan asked. "Oh, the others are still asleep."

"Well, wake them up ten minutes later. They'll have trouble sleeping again later if they sleep any longer now." Ji Hyun said.

"Okay then!" 

Hours passed and the two were finished with their homeworks. The four sleepy heads had waken up too. It was time for dinner too and the seven happily ate their fill. This time, Jongup was assigned to wash the dishes. The others were either busy watching T.V or eating more food. It wasn't long when Ji Hyun felt drowsiness hit her.

"I'm going to bed early, okay?" she yawned before wobbling to her room. "Don't forget to unplug the appliances, arraseo?"

"Arraseo, good night!" they all said.

Ji Hyun smiled before closing her room's door. For a second day, she was beginning to get used with the guys around her. She was also obviously getting closer to them, especially Zelo, Himchan and Yongguk. She slowly closed her eyes, smiling.

I guess having these guys around isn't that bad after all...