School

A Blog of a Hopeless Person

5/13

I been going to school by force but the amount of pills I been drinking for the past two days hasn’t affected me. I’m mad. I thought overdose was easy to accomplish but I guess I was wrong or I’m just not taken the right amount yet. I don’t know what is keeping me alive...

 

Yejun hasn’t talk to me for two day...So I guess Yejun really doesn’t give a about me. I’m sure all of those words of comfort where all a ing lie. He didn’t care about me, I believed he was going to be there for me but I guess I was stupid for believe that someone will care about me. I’m sure he is happy that I’m not around anymore..I’m sure he wishes I was dead too so he wouldn’t have to see me ever again.

 

Kevin just gives me a sad smile but moves forward...he gave up one me...nice...I’m sure he knows what happened and he just can’t deal with taking care of me. I wouldn’t blame him..I mean come on. I keep getting ed up by just existing and I‘m sure he is done with taking care of my sorry .

Then the worse thing I see was Dongho laughing with Kibum and Eli. Dongho notice I was looking his way and gave me mocking smirk, …

Thoughts like “Does that mean that he also know of the twisted things they did to me? Did he ing plan this ! Was it all because I stopped talking to him? , , ..” where all that I had. I was scared to move once again.

I couldn’t look up from my plate when I felt all three move by my table and thats when I heard him say “”; I forgot to breath. I had the worst panic attack in my life, people didn’t even try to help. It was as if I was invisible or this is what it feels like to be dead. Not having eyes on you when everyone else lives their happy life.

I out for an hour and when I woke up I hadn’t move from the cafeteria...no one really cares about the boy who is dead.  

To be honest it’s sad that this happens to me, even now that I know Dongho had a part of this then it’s easy to say that my life is going to be worse. Dongho knows all of my secrets and I ing hate myself for relying on people. This is what I get….

I can’t continue with living with this….I think I’m close….